Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead (56003 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Reference(m): 12:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
peteofi:
RIP ma. She was among the trailblazers in NTA.

Well grounded, enduring with the State broadcaster. Will be missed in and around the industry.

May her family and friends find solace at this difficult time.

As for being a trailblazer, I think that is stretching things a bit too far. By her entry into mainstream NTA the industry was already undergoing massive changes with the emergence.of private media outlets and the berth of cable t.v.

For someone who follows the electronic media I hardly watched her. By 1995 CNN, Fox and Sky was firmly in the homes of Nigerians and as they say the rest is history.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by luminouz(m): 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Her face was very pretty until the hiv anti retroviral drugs she was taking at that time made her fat. May she find peace wherever her soul leads her.
Cho Cho Cho like Ajegunle parrot!!!

Who asked you all these bayi?

Gbenulo jor....

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Mummiesboy: 12:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
Everyday we gamble with death, one day we will lose
This is the reality that most stupid humans don't want to accept

You will ask someone what is keeping you alive the idiot will say grace of God

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity
God the father, son and the hollyspirit in one body still same yesterday, today and forever.. Accept Jesus Christ as lord over your life and have perfect peace.. SHALOM!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Jayokey: 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2023
R. I. P
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Homagain: 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
Eyyah! May almighty Allah forgive her shortcomings, have mercy on her and Jannatil Firdaus be her final Home. with all tears Aishaaaaa
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by thesicilian: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
You work all your life and retire to enjoy yourself, and then boom, death comes calling the following year. This life!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by 8stargeneral: 12:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Enjoyed her news broadcast with Cyril stober...street will never forget her

I really loved the way she dressed

RIP,ma...may your soul rest in peace
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by DeSavage(m): 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=Obviouslyblunt post=127424651]Prolly sang the praises of bad governance while employed. [/How
quote]
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by JIBO4REAL(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I pray she gave her Life to Jesus b4 departing.

Only Jesus saves, that why He is called Messiah.

Surah 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allāh gives you good tidings of a word1 from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allāh].

Messiah means Saviour, that's why Jesus is alive.

Your ignorance will not kill you
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Ever8090: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity
you mentioned common sense which is something I am 💯 sure you don't have....no face your fraudulent life leave God and his people alone, when e go hit you, you no go stand to talk trash, last last na under trailer your own go end just as your fellow creatures that are living on people's sweat, blood and tears..

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by engrjacuzzi: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hmm....we have lost our best and veteran broadcasters. I remember the likes of late Tokunbo Ajai, Ruth Benamasia Opia, Cyril Stover, Late Yinka Craig, Akinloye Oyebanji, Cyril Madugba, Aisha Bello, Abike Dabiri
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by keymatt(m): 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2023
Where is Fatima Abbas Hassan?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Greatness09: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

It encourages its followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity

Deep
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by davidhoop: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by JudasNaKarrot: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai! Rest in Peace, Madam Aisha.

Last Respect for her please!!!

Tor Tor Tor....Tor Tor Tor Tooor!!!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by larryj09(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
May her soul rest in perfect peace in Jesus mighty name
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Petacephas: 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Oh! kiss😭😭😭😭😭😭 a legend has gone to rest. We will miss you so much ma. You made us more aware of happenings in government while growing up. We appreciate and love you ma. Rest in peace.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by amadiama(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Her face was very pretty until the hiv anti retroviral drugs she was taking at that time made her fat. May she find peace wherever her soul leads her.

How did you know she had Aids?. Hearing this for the first time
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by warlordd(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace
Add Sienna All-well Brown, Elizabeth Nze to that list.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by agoro2u: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2023
May Her soul rest in peace. My favourite broadcaster then embarassed
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by damosade(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

May she rest in peace
Eugenia abu
Tokunbo ajayi
Alike dabiri
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Who are these indomie generation?
GOFRONT:
Weeew.......Inna lilahi RIP Aisha

Pls Indomie Generation keep off this thread....
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by AirFireEarthH20: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Sad to hear of your passing. RIP Aisha!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by OmoNla99: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:

May she rest in peace
And you forgot to mention Ayinde Shoaga.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by babavik: 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Sorry o!

I think she was the set after Ruth Benamesia and Elizabeth (I have forgotten her surname now)
She was ahead of Elizabeth Banu though contemporaries
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2023
Is being a presenter a lucrative career?
DonroxyII:
She Impacted My Life Alongside:

Fatima Abass Hassan, Eugenia Abu,

Tokunbo Ajayi, Moji Makanjuola, Funmi Wakama,

Kehinde Young Harry, Cyril Stober:

They all Shape My Childhood & Stirred My Interest in Journalism/Newscasting (un)fortunately My Aunty Just Came Out of Nowhere & Changed Everything into Accounting ....

We Kukuma Turn am Into Corporate Reporter/Financial Analyst grin ....

Reporting na Reporting 😑
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by We4all: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2023
luminouz:

Cho Cho Cho like Ajegunle parrot!!!

Who asked you all these bayi?

Gbenulo jor....

Lol. I was expecting this and wasn't disappointed. Would you have said the same if I said she had cancer?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 1:46pm On Dec 11, 2023
The funmi iyanda show, was it inside NTA?
ThierryJay:

Great memories. You missed out the late Tokunbo Ajayi and Eugenia Abu.

There was also Hammed Adio, Frank Olize, Bisi Olatilo.

Then in early 2000s, AM Express came in with Maryam Anazodo, Yinka Craig and Frank Edoho's ex-wife (forgotten her name). Around this time, Funmi Iyanda's show was also quite popular.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by happney65: 1:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
OmoNla99:

And you forgot to mention Ayinde Shoaga.

Ahaa. I forgot o. I think he later was made head of Ogun state broadcasting cooperation. OGBC under Gbenga Daniels or so. Can't remember now.

And also Abike Dabiri who is now playing the role of a divisive figure. A far cry from her role as the presenter of "News Line"

The things politics and power turn people into

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by darklord12: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
May Almighty Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her paradise.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
The bisi olatilo, how did he branch into entertainment? Is the entertainment part of broadcasting?

So charles anazodo that is now a sport analyst, worked in NTA before?
happney65:

Someone just reminded me about Tokunbo Ajayi. She died in unfortunate circumstances. Bisi olatilo is doing good. Last I heard seems he has a TV station now on startimes or is it DSTV. Can't remember. He leaving NTA and branching into entertainment was a good one for him.

His Bisi olatilo show was the show was like the Electronic Arm of Dele Momodus Ovation Magazine

Yes,The Early 2000 threw up Nigeria's first popular breakfast show. AM Express with late Yinka Craig and Siddiq dabbar. Maryarm Anazodo married to another NTA Guy frank now with DSTV as a sports analyst .

And Yes,Frank Edoho's Ex Wife, Catherine Edoho. She was even on Nedu's Honest bunch recently.

Funmi Iyanda's show was competing with AM Express then.

Way way before the advent of Social media which has made entertainment much more sweeter.

Life!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by PHAYOL81: 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.