Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead (55997 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Tjra: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
RIP Aisha
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ThothHermes: 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
I remember her. Aisha Katung to Aisha Bello. Valar Morghulis.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Blackdisciple(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
Eyah this madam I remember back then before our new colour TV came when ever I tune on our black and white tv after school is her face I usually see I knew her name since when I was a teen ..

Maybe she continues to rest with the Lord

4 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:39am On Dec 11, 2023
peteofi:
RIP ma. She was among the trailblazers in NTA.

Nope.

She was second wave, with Siene Rezak-Lawal, Cyril Stober and the rest.

The trailblazers include names like John Momoh (CEO Channels) l, Sola Omole, Ruth Benamasia-Opia, Yinka Craig, Hameed Audio, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed, and Ronke Ayuba.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Eddaman77(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2023
When Network News was Network News!
Glory Days!!
RIP Madam!!!

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by udomonday: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2023
We all come and play our part and move.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Davidzy23(m): 10:41am On Dec 11, 2023
May her gentle soul rest in peace..

She's the GOAT

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by djon78(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Eiyah

I remember Aisha very well for NTA over 25 years ago

I remember her, Cyril Stober, Euginia Abu, Ruth Opia and reporter Abike Dabiri(who later turned into something else when she started hobnobbing with politicians)

May Aisha's soul rest in peace 🙏

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ozegidon(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Skillsnigeria: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2023
Hmmm
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Focusmind: 10:48am On Dec 11, 2023
The people that made watching NTA interesting those days - Sat in the living room with my father and watched the likes of Kalu Otisi, Cyril Stober, Eugenia Abu, Tokunbo Ajayi, Mrs. Ibenemesia Opia and the State House Correspondent, Chris Ngwu, would make you to love broadcasting.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by TheWinterBird(f): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2023
Wow. May her soul rest in peace. She needs to have a whole street named after her.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by JoeEeL(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2023
Bubu4Sea:
I pray she gave her Life to Jesus b4 departing.

Only Jesus saves, that why He is called Messiah.

Surah 3:45
[And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allāh gives you good tidings of a word1 from Him, whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allāh].

Messiah means Saviour, that's why Jesus is alive.

Why is it that u nigerians have nothing in ur heads except middle-eastern religions that u can never prove?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Bahamas95(m): 10:50am On Dec 11, 2023
My crush many years ago, I couldn't stop staring at her face whenever my dad force me to listen to NTA news. Very beautiful woman, I noticed she later added weight and I was very angry. I preferred my Aisha when she was slim.

RIP ma, will always love you. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by joseph1832(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by OKUCHI11(m): 10:51am On Dec 11, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Nope.

She was second wave, with Siene Rezak-Lawal, Cyril Stober and the rest.

The trailblazers include names like John Momoh (CEO Channels) l, Sola Omole, Ruth Benamasia-Opia, Yinka Craig, Hameed Audio, Hauwa Baba-Ahmed, and Ronke Ayuba.
there's one called HAWAU GEBI

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by sylve11: 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
Continue to journey well, Aisha Bello. sad cool

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by osuolale95(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2023
GOFRONT:
Weeew.......Inna lilahi RIP Aisha

Pls Indomie Generation keep off this thread....

No more weekend file
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Ngaljau11: 10:54am On Dec 11, 2023
I learnt alot from her honestly,
She was indeed a VETERAN
May her soul find rest

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ceejayluv(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace
Frank Olize.. Tokunbo Ajayi.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
May Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant into Jannatul Firdaws

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by spencekat(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
It is a pity. She was a veteran newscaster. RIP to her.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Blackman101: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
35 years service to the Nation, may her soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by finallybusy: 10:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Her tenure has ended. We will all meet the same fate.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by SonOfDSoil01: 10:58am On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace
grin you are a real o gee, those names you mentioned were common names on Nta growing up.....Genzs cant relate grin

5 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by akpumping7720(m): 11:01am On Dec 11, 2023
Rip ma. My regards to Mr Craig

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by StraightGaay: 11:01am On Dec 11, 2023
I loved her
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Johnchrix(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2023
Beautiful and eloquent lady ..one of my favourite newscaster
God grant her a perfect rest.

3 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Sijo01(f): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2023
Oh, Aisha Bello cry
May God rest her soul

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by olisaEze(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2023
undecided
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by BeanmanX(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2023
I remember watching her back in the days when NTA was still NTA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.