Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead (56000 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by zombieHUNTER: 1:58pm On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace

what's the name of the guy that does news line?. the black guy
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2023
Do presenters/broadcasters retire?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Bicy: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Hotguy27:
This is one sad thing about workers in Nigeria. Once they retire without proper plan, they fade away or die almost immediately.
death respects no one
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Jostoman: 2:14pm On Dec 11, 2023
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
Everyday we gamble with death, one day we will lose
This is the reality that most stupid humans don't want to accept

You will ask someone what is keeping you alive the idiot will say grace of God

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity
do you even know the meaning of grace? The way some of you confidently display your ignorance baffles me. Do you even know how u manage to wake up today?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ardeysholah: 2:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
May Almighty Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Aljanatul Firdaus
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ThierryJay: 2:25pm On Dec 11, 2023
Love800:
The funmi iyanda show, was it inside NTA?

Yes, it was an NTA show, usually around 10am after AM express on Tuesdays and one other day (I'm not so sure).
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by goldensmiles: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2023
A fine broadcaster indeed. I use to enjoy her style of broadcasting. You'll be missed, keep resting.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by madjune(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2023
JoeEeL:
After superstory, 8 - 9pm, na this woman face we dey see for 9 - 10pm NTA news.

Remember those days of no smartphones, no social media.

Just left with local tv stations, DSTV (for the rich), and sega / playstation 1 / playstation 2.

Mehn, technology must be appreciated and those who have played major and minor roles in it.

P.S, Who remembers one NTA news broadcasting session where the 2 female broadcasters were so carried away with heavy laughter not knowing that the session was still on record? I think it was Abike Dabiri

It must be Abike.
Everyone wondered how she got such job in the first place.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ThierryJay: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2023
Love800:
The bisi olatilo, how did he branch into entertainment? Is the entertainment part of broadcasting?

So charles anazodo that is now a sport analyst, worked in NTA before?

Charles Anazodo used to anchor the sports segment of AM express in NTA then. He was an NTA person through and through.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ThierryJay: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
madjune:

It must be Abike.
Everyone wondered how she got such job in the first place.

Common! Abike Dabiri was a fine eloquent broadcaster back then. Dont let your political leanings distort the truth about her past.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by oneMalik: 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
RIP ma'am.

we will never forget you .
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Elibaba1: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Sorry o!

I think she was the set after Ruth Benamesia and Elizabeth (I have forgotten her surname now)

Elizabeth Banu now Elizabeth Stober(Got married to the legendary Cyril Stober)

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Rayd502(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2023
We4all:
Her face was very pretty until the hiv anti retroviral drugs she was taking at that time made her fat. May she find peace wherever her soul leads her.

How do you know her health status?Even if you do,is it appropriate posting it here when people are hurting?

People dey oh.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Exceed15: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2023
I always liked seeing her face on screen.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Olurondo: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rest in Peace Aisha!!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by rhames(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Triplerg: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity
Stop this stupidity young man. Practice what works for you and allow others do theirs. Why not try this your rubbish with Islam with your real identify?
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2023
How did he now enta into dstv?

Am thinking journalism is lucrative. Am i correct about this?
ThierryJay:

Charles Anazodo used to anchor the sports segment of AM express in NTA then. He was an NTA person through and through.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by We4all: 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2023
Rayd502:

How do you know her health status?Even if you do,is it appropriate posting it here when people are hurting?

People dey oh.

Let's be honest, would you say the same if I had posted that she had cancer or malaria? Because I mentioned HIV, you have become unnecessarily sentimental as if HIV is a curse from the gods. For your information, her health status wasn't a secret, so stop crying on my mention.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Love800(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2023
Ok.
I think when a presenter has his/her show, that is where the money comes from for them?
ThierryJay:

Yes, it was an NTA show, usually around 10am after AM express on Tuesdays and one other day (I'm not so sure).
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by benjanny(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai
I grew up watching this lady on N.T.A network news Likewise Eugenia Ahbu Cyril Stobber Fatima Abbas Hassan Elizabeth Banu Paul Ogazi Vera Chinweuba Muhammad Kudu Abubakar Kalu Otisi and few others that I can't recall their names at the moment.
May God Grant her soul external rest
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Games5000: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]Hello brother and sister are you really sure you want to win if yes then follow this man on WhatsApp he is the one that gives me 3 correct scores and I won the game 08163140051)⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ 08163140051

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ceeceeuwa: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2023
clefstone:
Fine woman with round face that year known for changing her surname every other year. Was amazed to find out that she hails Paiko in Niger State. She will be missed
She was once married to one General in the Nigerian Army. I think she remarried when he died and she changed her name.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ceeceeuwa: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:

Aha, Tokunbo Ajayi. Rumours had it that she died due to a robbery attack and that she was sexually molested and that she committed suicide or something. She was in her 30's or so

Can't remember Frank olize but can remember Tokunbo Ajayi vividly. Watching NTA was our favourite pasttime everyday and everynight. We all watched the News when it's 9PM
Frank Olize was known for ' Newsline ' that was anchored every Sunday after 9pm News
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by madjune(m): 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
ThierryJay:

Common! Abike Dabiri was a fine eloquent broadcaster back then. Dont let your political leanings distort the truth about her past.

It has little to do with eloquence.

Abike struggled with facts.
Her reports were mostly riddled with blunders.
Frank would be on air to correct her, as if it was a joke.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Okoroawusa: 5:03pm On Dec 11, 2023
Elibaba1:

Elizabeth Banu now Elizabeth Stober(Got married to the legendary Cyril Stober)
Not that Elizabeth. The Elizabeth I am talking about is fair complexioned and Igbo. Elizabeth Ezeukwu or something
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Tremple8v: 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2023
Legend
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by 7upnigeria: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2023
Fine woman with round face that year known
clefstone:
for changing her surname every other year.
. Was amazed to find out that she hails Paiko in Niger State. She will be missed

ME:
CANT YOU JUST KEEP QUIET IF YOU DON'TKNOW WHAT TO SAY.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by fabolouz1(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2023
I always loved her presentation.
She came ,saw & conquered .
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:19pm On Dec 11, 2023
Chai this aboki woman "May her gentle soul rest in peace" she worked for NTA. a network of controlled journalists that serves as tools for; misinforming the less educated, glorifying failed leaders with past or empty achievements and reenforcing of a failed political ideology...
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

You are wrong on this... Just stay off. If a person tells you it is the grace of God keeping him or her, is never a stupid statement. In the first place, what is the meaning of grace of God? So is it all humans that have the grace from God?
Please leave religion, especially Christians... The time you talked about is part of grace of God on people..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.