Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead (55999 Views)

Lasisi Hadji Alli Dies: Oldest Practising Surveyor In Nigeria Is Dead / Timilehin Bello, Meet Media Panache Nigeria CEO: "I Enjoy Being My Own Boss" / Kayode Bello, The Lawless School, And The Hijab Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by naijapikin2(m): 11:07am On Dec 11, 2023
These are the ones we watched. As they pass on.. the glory days of the station goes with them.

RIP

I can't remember when last I even scrolled past nta.. talkless of watching that bull crap.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by THISLIFE01: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2023
[quote author=slaawomirr post=127424593]Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
Everyday we gamble with death, one day we will lose

Hmmmmmm....no sure odd 4 dis life!!!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by robosky02(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Indomie generation no go know this one

No be tiktok. Na NTA

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Belleful: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2023
Rest in peace. She and Cyril stober use to my favorites back in the days wen NTA is our DStv.
I mavel at how they read the news without looking at the script. Pure genius

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Mayeldah(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2023
RIP to her

That was when NTA was a channel to watch for breaking news and that Sunday news at 9pm. I have forgotten what they call it again

Now NTA is an arm of APC propaganda, no one watches NTA even if it is the only station you have access to

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by EKOSuperior(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2023
Aisha Bello Mustapha, she held us spellbound with her professional broadcasting, NTA 9:O'clock network news.

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
One of the glamour faces of NTA

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Niok: 11:16am On Dec 11, 2023
How old was she

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by loveneverfails: 11:17am On Dec 11, 2023
Who remembers those fun Saturday morning programs on NTA 2 chanel 5?

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by donmik: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace
This is the reality that most stupid humans don't want to accept

You will ask someone what is keeping you alive the idiot will say grace of God

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity

Go hug the transformer with your frustrated life.
If u survive by your wisdom, others know that their lives depend on God

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by kuntash: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

So I will be like are you so stupid that you don't know that what happens to mr A will surely happen to Mr B. The difference is time

There is no grace anywhere protecting you. If you use the word grace of God So what now happened to the forty thousands people that died in Turkey earthquake. So there is no one among the forty thousands that have the grace of God

Christianity, religion and God is an embarrassing human practice of convincing the mind to ignore common sense, logic, reason and evidence while blindly believing in ancient fairy tales.
It encourages it’s followers to value faith over facts and reality. It makes it’s followers proud instead of being ashamed of their ignorancea and stupidity

Now all senses have dissappeared after you edited the post...

eyaaaaaa!
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by DonroxyII: 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
God1000:
Sad, may her soul rest in peace.

She lived an impactful life
She Impacted My Life Alongside:

Fatima Abass Hassan, Eugenia Abu,

Tokunbo Ajayi, Moji Makanjuola, Funmi Wakama,

Kehinde Young Harry, Cyril Stober:

They all Shape My Childhood & Stirred My Interest in Journalism/Newscasting (un)fortunately My Aunty Just Came Out of Nowhere & Changed Everything into Accounting ....

We Kukuma Turn am Into Corporate Reporter/Financial Analyst grin ....

Reporting na Reporting Na Calculations we add untop Am 😑

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by IkePeters(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2023
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Moniya4Real(m): 11:31am On Dec 11, 2023
Waowww! Rest In Peace to her.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Rumundele(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2023
Ohh!!, Aisha may your gentle soul rest in the bossom of Almighty
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by ThierryJay: 11:36am On Dec 11, 2023
happney65:
Aisha Bello. Herself,Ruth benamisai Opia and Cyril stober ,late Yinka Craig,Saddiq dabbar, though those two were not newscasters and others held the Airways spell bound then

GenZ children cannot know her

May she rest in peace

Great memories. You missed out the late Tokunbo Ajayi and Eugenia Abu.

There was also Hammed Adio, Frank Olize, Bisi Olatilo.

Then in early 2000s, AM Express came in with Maryam Anazodo, Yinka Craig and Frank Edoho's ex-wife (forgotten her name). Around this time, Funmi Iyanda's show was also quite popular.

4 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by jayAjoku(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2023
Rest in Peace Aisha you have given us updates for a long time . Allah will receive your soul in jannah
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by bluefilm: 11:40am On Dec 11, 2023
Obviouslyblunt:
Prolly sang the praises of bad governance while employed.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by UselessBuharist: 11:44am On Dec 11, 2023
RIP Aisha. Sadiq Daba and Yinka Craig of AM Express comes to mind

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Kingozymandias(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2023
Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by occfx: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2023
Franzinni:
Death is a natural part of reality, life is not possible without death, infact everything you eat to stay alive, must come from death ! The plants, the animals everything !!!

Rip madam ... On to another state

Yes it's a recycle planet.... The earth is the engine block and sun is the fuel. Without death, there will be no life... The problem is the transition which is sometimes painful.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by wash02: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

Calling another man's choice of what or whom to believe in embarrassing might sound palatable to you, but it's grossly insensitive.

You can make your opinions known without putting every other person down.

End.

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by happney65: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2023
ceejayluv:

Frank Olize.. Tokunbo Ajayi.

Aha, Tokunbo Ajayi. Rumours had it that she died due to a robbery attack and that she was sexually molested and that she committed suicide or something. She was in her 30's or so

Can't remember Frank olize but can remember Tokunbo Ajayi vividly. Watching NTA was our favourite pasttime everyday and everynight. We all watched the News when it's 9PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Dec 11, 2023
Death is part of life just that it signifies the end of life. My deepest condolences to her family . She had great career in news broadcasting.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by achillesfoot(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

Are you the real Benin person or an impersonator? Where's your iconic Nokia trademark.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Bouncing2(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2023
Was watching this woman, Cyril stover and Elizabeth Banu back in 2014 as a kid growing up …

I don’t give a hoot about NTA and it’s news broadcast ever since i got my first mobile phone

1 Like

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by We4all: 11:57am On Dec 11, 2023
Her face was very pretty until the hiv anti retroviral drugs she was taking at that time made her fat. May she find peace wherever her soul leads her.
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Leoleo1(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2023
You need a brain check.

slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by happney65: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2023
ThierryJay:

Great memories. You missed out the late Tokunbo Ajayi and Eugenia Abu.

There was also Hammed Adio, Frank Olize, Bisi Olatilo.

Then in early 2000s, AM Express came in with Maryam Anazodo, Yinka Craig and Frank Edoho's ex-wife (forgotten her name). Around this time, Funmi Iyanda's show was also quite popular.

Someone just reminded me about Tokunbo Ajayi. She died in unfortunate circumstances. Bisi olatilo is doing good. Last I heard seems he has a TV station now on startimes or is it DSTV. Can't remember. He leaving NTA and branching into entertainment was a good one for him.

His Bisi olatilo show was the show was like the Electronic Arm of Dele Momodus Ovation Magazine

Yes,The Early 2000 threw up Nigeria's first popular breakfast show. AM Express with late Yinka Craig and Siddiq dabbar. Maryarm Anazodo married to another NTA Guy Charles Anazodo now with DSTV as a sports analyst .

And Yes,Frank Edoho's Ex Wife, Catherine Edoho. She was even on Nedu's Honest bunch recently.

Funmi Iyanda's show was competing with AM Express then.

Way way before the advent of Social media which has made entertainment much more sweeter.

Life!

2 Likes

Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by PraiseHim4ever: 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Rest in peace

I pray for u today. That problem that will make u carry the bible and start preaching the Gospel, fall upon you. Amen
Re: NTA Broadcaster, Aisha Bello Is Dead by Ashirioluwa: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2023
RIP to her. Death cut her retirement short; she retired in 2022 and died in 2023. She didn't enjoy the retirement at all. This life, only God knows.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physique Of Cameroon Miners Who Dive Under River To Collect Sand For Living(Pics / I Caught My Boss Pant Down With My Supervisor's Wife / Chicken Republic Reacts To Sack Of Security Guards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.