Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (4689 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29
AMAZON KDP is one of the best online business that you can start with little investment (as low as 10k) today with your mobile phone/Laptop and it is gurantee to give you over 1000% ROI in less than 6 month if you are consistence and follow instruction in implementing it.

No direct contact with customers.

No age restriction

No color descrimination

No limit to earning

No location barrier

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.

Check my signature for more information ⏬
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30
update! update!! update!!!

BARD

When it's come to Generating a captivating description for your book, use bard.

Bard is updated and have current information that has been so helpful.

Use bard to get profitable keywords for your book to rank.

If you're feeling stuck in a rut or want to try something new, Bard can introduce you to unfamiliar genres and concepts.

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:54am On Jan 31
This is a reminder that Amazon kdp can sort some of your bills

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira that can help you scale your kdp game.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 12:39am On Feb 01
hello,

i need help on creating a new kdp account.
i noticed that when i use nigeria numbers, it gives internal error message.
and i can't skip adding phone number like before.

kindly help out pls.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:00am On Feb 01
Amazon kdp has been paying bills and it can only get better πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ”₯

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira that can help you scale your kdp game.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:14am On Feb 01
martins88:
hello,

i need help on creating a new kdp account.
i noticed that when i use nigeria numbers, it gives internal error message.
and i can't skip adding phone number like before.

kindly help out pls.

Go to your play store and Download Amazon shopping app and register as a customer.
Then navigate to the settings on the app and select 2fa, from there change phone number to google authenticator and save your settings. You can now login using same details to login to https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

When it ask you for OTP use Google authenticator.

Watch this video to complete the process
⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2OkWKy7S4

I hope it helps

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 8:28am On Feb 01
rasheem:

Go to your play store and Download Amazon shopping app and register as a customer.
Then navigate to the settings on the app and select 2fa, from there change phone number to google authenticator and save your settings. You can now login using same details to login to https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/

When it ask you for OTP use Google authenticator.

Watch this video to complete the process
⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg2OkWKy7S4

I hope it helps

Thank you...

But after trying to register on the shopping App... It still asked for phone number to be added. After verification with email.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 2:59pm On Feb 01
Already fixed... Thank you all

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:57am On Feb 02
Legal Naira Amazon Kdp Lifetime mentorship program has continued to eradicate SAPA among the youths who have chosen to make legit income online.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:07am On Feb 02
More Results...

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:08am On Feb 02
More..

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:37am On Feb 03
Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is a global platform enabling authors to sell books in various countries. Key markets include the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Australia, India, Japan, Brazil, and Mexico. Authors can offer eBooks and paperbacks, set prices, and earn royalties with different rates per market. KDP provides promotional tools, print-on-demand services for paperbacks, and the Kindle Select program for additional opportunities. With the potential to generate income from multiple markets, creating quality books on KDP could result in substantial daily and monthly earnings.
Imagining creating just 20 quality books and let's say each book generate $10 a day, that's $200 in a day and in a month you have close to $6,000

Rashbaba
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04
11e1:
Are majority of your books paperback or kindle editions

You will be leaving a lot of money on the table if you only do kindle.

It is the same manuscript, you only have to add page numbers, and front and back cover for your hard cover.

Besides, hard cover sells more for me.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04
If you're into travel niche and you're not part of the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira,you dey miss!

Part 4 of the travel guide video drop tonight only for the mentorship program πŸ”₯βœοΈπŸ“šπŸ’°πŸš€

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:46pm On Feb 04
Success leaves indicators; just observe those who have accomplished what you aspire to achieve. Emulate their actions, tread in their footsteps. It's as straightforward as it sounds.
Let's Legal Naira guide you to your first $1k on Amazon.
Join Legal Naira lifetime mentorship program today.
The results of the students in the mentorship program speak volumes.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 11:21am On Feb 05
Good morning sirs

I just publish a book on Amazon and I first used KDP select free promotion.

1. Is it bad to use free promotion for a newly published book?
2. How can I get book reviews on the book.

Thanks
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:06pm On Feb 05
Tips! Tips!! Tips!!!

If you need real photo for your KDP author central or freelancing account profile, use any of these websites.

https://www.unrealperson.com/ keep clicking generate until you get your desired person image.

https://thispersondoesnotexist.com/ keep refreshing the page until you get your desired person image.

Download the one you like else, you won’t see it ever again.

Enjoy πŸ˜‰
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05
martins88:
Good morning sirs

I just publish a book on Amazon and I first used KDP select free promotion.

1. Is it bad to use free promotion for a newly published book?
2. How can I get book reviews on the book.

Thanks

First,it is not bad to put your Kindle on free promotion. It gives it more visibility.

Secondly,to get review of your book you can use> https://bookbite.co
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 8:47am On Feb 06
rasheem:

First,it is not bad to put your Kindle on free promotion. It gives it more visibility.

Secondly,to get review of your book you can use> https://bookbite.co

Thank you for your response.
However the response I got from bookbite.co was that I was blocked from accessing it, even after using different browsers and systems.
What can be done pls
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:44am On Feb 06
martins88:

Thank you for your response.
However the response I got from bookbite.co was that I was blocked from accessing it, even after using different browsers and systems.
What can be done pls

If you are faced with this challenge, you can use a VPN .
It will work.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09
If you want to make money online, Amazon kdp is the one of the fastest way.
Like every other business,it requires efforts and dedication.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:04pm On Feb 09
Some of the results from the mentorship program last couple of days.......

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09
More results from the Amazon kdp mentorship program.....

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:32pm On Feb 09
Having these will make your kdp game change for good..

The best thing that can happen to every serious publisher is to have a preset template they use for their books.

This makes it easier and faster to create book.

have preset template for:

Title
Subtitle
Description
Book cover
Book interior

If I have 500 books, 80% of them will have same everything.

Branding + faster work delivery.

kdp isn't hard you just have to work smart.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:32am On Feb 10
Amazon kdp is a business if you're serious with it you'll start getting results like this>

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:15am On Feb 10
ARE YOU INTERSTED IN JOINING OUR 1 BOOK A DAY CHALLENGE? WE STARTED FEB 1 AND TODAY IS DAY 10. NEVER TOO LATE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CHALLENGE KINDLY INDICATE YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME OF THE RESULT PEOPLE ARE ALREADY GETTING FROM THIS CHALLENGE

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10
CHALLENGE ACCOUNT DOING WELL

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 3:00pm On Feb 11
rasheem:
ARE YOU INTERSTED IN JOINING OUR 1 BOOK A DAY CHALLENGE? WE STARTED FEB 1 AND TODAY IS DAY 10. NEVER TOO LATE.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE CHALLENGE KINDLY INDICATE YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK.

I WILL BE POSTING SOME OF THE RESULT PEOPLE ARE ALREADY GETTING FROM THIS CHALLENGE

I'm interested boss
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:43am On Feb 12
martins88:

I'm interested boss

check your whatsapp link has been sent to you.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18
Update! update!! update!!!

Legal Naira is revamping the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program course for 2024, we are adding how to make money on upwork and fiverr using same skill you already have on kdp through the tutorials.

Since you will learn how to research content, write, format, do proper keyword research, description, book cover design and A+ content, all these can be single Handedly monetized as a freelancing skill on these websites.

What are you still waiting for get this value packed program for just 10k before the price increase now.
For those already on the mentorship, congratulations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.