Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (4694 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19
Each of the marketing element of publishing a book on Amazon is a skill that can fetch you money on websites like Upwork, Fiverr etc.

✅Writing quality books is a skill

✅Creating book outline is a skill

✅Formatting books excellently is a skill

✅ Designing a good cover is a skill

✅ Writing compelling descriptions is a skill

✅ Researching good keywords is a skill

✅ Running ads is a skill

Master all these skills and watch your life change.

Don't be so driven by money that you skip the mastery stage. Once you master these skills, you'll be printing money on demand forever.

All these are bundle of asset and if you already join KDP Lifetime Mentorship program by Legal Naira you are lucky because you won't be paying additional money to learn how you can use it to make money on Fiverr or Upwork.

If you would like to be part of the KDP Lifetime Mentorship program, check my signature
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:41pm On Feb 19
Johnwrite:
I love kdp but not into it yet

You should give it a trial.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by martins88: 9:40am On Feb 20
Good morning all

Please how can I translate my book from English to any other language.

Also, once my book is published when is it advisable to run free book promo... And when I should run free book promo.

Thank you
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:36pm On Feb 20
martins88:
Good morning all

Please how can I translate my book from English to any other language.

Also, once my book is published when is it advisable to run free book promo... And when I should run free book promo.

Thank you

You can comfortably use ChatGPT for the translation and the same for paraphrasing or you use Quilbot.

when your book is going live is when you are supposed to enroll for promotion. kdp select for kindle, the option is there and expanded distribution for your paperback and hard cover.

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration is 10k)

Check my signature for more information ⏬
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:53am On Feb 21
One the best way of surviving this economic hardship is by exploring the digital age.

Online opportunities is a game changer.

Give Amazon kdp a trial then come back and give testimony.

Only those who are into kdp will understand the picture below.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24
Topic research in 3 easy steps.

1. Goto google and search Amazon bestselling “your niche” books.
Example: Amazon bestselling self-help books.

2. When it displays all the bestselling books in that niche, start your research. Check BSR, reviews and other details.

To be sure the niche or title is profitable, by the side of the screen, check last 30 or 90 days. This will display books uploaded in the last 90 days.

If they have good reviews or BSR, then it’s a topic to work on.

3. Check trademarks and make sure it’s not a personalized title by another big author or publisher.

Repeat the process and you’ll find profitable topics.

This process is not as easy as it seems because for every profitable topic you see, you’ll also need to check its profitability separately.

Then entire process can take hours or even days but it’s worth it.

Enjoy 😉

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration is 10k)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:05am On Feb 28
KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING ACCOUNT CREATION

if you got your account terminated and was unable to retrieve it, please summon courage and move on.

Start a new account because that’s the only way to make dollars on kdp

In this thread, I’ll explain how to be absolutely safe while starting a new kdp account.

Starting a new kdp account after termination is like having 2 kdp accounts without termination.

When an account is terminated, Amazon states it clearly that YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT.

This mail is depressing but we need to make this money 💰

Since it is against Amazon guidelines to have multiple accounts or create a new one after termination, the only way to stay above this is by being extra careful and treating each account as a separate entity.

Let me break down the rules to follow to stay safe 👇

1. SYSTEM FORMATTING

You see, in anything you do with kdp, don’t leave room for mistakes. If people tell you one way to be safe, do it X2 to stay extra safe.

Once your account get terminated and you want to start a new account, the first thing is to format that system…

Some people say it’s not necessary, that you can just uninstall the browser, or clear history and cache, and you can start again.

While that can be true, I do format the entire system and backup my files.

I’m just trying to be extra safe…

If you use a phone and can’t format the phone, then you can clear browser, cache, delete and redownload all applications related to kdp.

If you can, go the formatting route as it is the safest. This way, there’ll be no traces to your previously terminated account.

2. FRESH EMAIL

It takes less than 3 minutes to create a gmail.

Create a new mail, using a name or ID that’s completely different from the previous one.

Make sure you don’t even use the phone number associated with the old account.

3. FRESH PHONE NUMBER

As a Nigerian, you can have up to 16 phone numbers. Yes, you read that right. 16 phone numbers, meaning 4 from each of the popular networks.

So, you MUST register a new phone number to use on your new account.

It takes less than 5 minutes for 200 Naira.

If you don’t have time to register, you can use your brother or sister’s number but make sure you have direct access to them because kdp can send verification codes to that number from time to time.

4. NEW NAME

Once your account get terminated or you are planning to create a second account, please don’t use the legal name on your old account.

Use the name of any of your siblings, parents, relatives or friends, and make sure they’ll never decide to do kdp one day…

Amazon can trace names to terminated accounts, and ban it again.

I know someone that got his account terminated just because Amazon perceived it to be a come back from a terminated account.

He tried and didn’t get it back because they insist he was the one…

5. IP ADDRESS

This is the fastest way to trace multiple accounts. While changing names and numbers, make sure you don’t use same sim or network for 2 accounts in same location.

While most Nigerian IPs look the same, avoid them to be extra safe.

So if you have 2 or more accounts or trying to create another after termination, use 2 different phone numbers to connect to internet for each of them.

To be extra safe, you can use MTN for one and Airtel for the second one or if you used MTN for the terminated account…

You can use Airtel or Glo for the new account.

Some people say this is not necessary and it’s stressful.

Well, I try as much as to be 2FA extra safe with “intentionally going against kdp rules and guidelines”

Be absolutely safe 😷

6. NEW BANK ACCOUNT

This is the most technical. Many got their accounts banner again because they linked the same bank account from their old or terminated account to the new one.

You can’t escape this for more than 72 hours. They’ll ban again.

If you are going to be using your brother or relatives for another account, you must make sure they have a valid ID card to help you create virtual bank accounts from Geegpay or grey or even Payoneer.

The former is faster and less stressful...

However, if you don’t have anybody’s details to use in your account creation, you can reuse your details (this is not safe but if it’s the only option, you can try it).

Here’s how to reuse your old details from a terminated account or for a second account…

1. Swap the names: If your name is TANKO JIDE IKENNA, and that’s the exact name you used in your terminated or old account, you can interchange the positions like JIDE IKENNA T. or IKENNA TANKO J.

This is so because you need to use your old bank account for the new one.

So, if you use this method to create your new kdp account, you can request a virtual GBP or EURO bank account number from your virtual account provider, and use it for your new account.

Let me explain better 👇

Your old or terminated account has the name as TANKO JIDE IKENNA and that’s exactly how you used it on both your kdp and virtual bank account, with a US account number attached to your kdp profile.

Now on the name account, you now have your name swapped like JIDE IKENNA T.

Note that this change only occurred on your new kdp account, and not on your bank account. You can’t change names on your virtual bank account because it appears as it is in your BVN.

So the name change can only happen on your kdp account.

So when it’s time to add bank account, you can now add a GBP or Euro account number to the new account since you used US for the first one.

Note: this is dangerous but if you don’t have anyone around you to use their details, which is the safest, you can settle for this method..

With this, you’ll have 2 kdp accounts, same virtual account, and 2 different currencies for each of the kdp accounts.

With this method, you must be extra careful not to mix things up.

I know a lot of people that are carefully running their accounts like this & are doing fine.

7. NEW ADDRESS

Your address doesn’t really matter on kdp, as long as you have a bank account.

The address is mainly used to send you payment by Cheque (check), when you are eligible for payment and there’s no bank account attached to your profile.

Don’t use same address for 2 accounts or new account after a termination.

There’s no address verification like Clickbank or other online platforms so, you can have 2 different addresses that won’t be linked to 2 accounts.

Be safe friend…

BONUS TIP

1. Stop announcing or boasting that you have multiple kdp accounts.

2. Don’t use same formatting style for the books on both accounts.

3. Use entirely different pen names for books on both accounts

4. If possible, run different niches on both accounts.

5. Maintain different book cover design style and colour scheme for both accounts.

6. Don’t use same phone to open both accounts whether to check earnings or dashboard.

7. Be extra smart. Don’t in any way link two accounts (existing or terminated) with each other..

8. Be ready

I hope this thread help someone.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:36am On Mar 01
February just ended...

Imagine this is your part time earning for month of February!

It is possible in our Amazon kdp mentorship program.

More Testimonies dropping soon for the month of February that just ended.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by javascript1901: 5:57am On Mar 06
Why does Amazon ban accounts I mean the major reasons
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:47pm On Mar 08
javascript1901:
Why does Amazon ban accounts I mean the major reasons

Amazon have rules that guides the business ranging from copyright to low quality of books etc. account can be banned especially for copyright contents.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:14am On Mar 12
People spend millions to invest in property and rent it for 2-3m per year.
You could as well spend 20k on KDP books that makes you 1.5m per month.
Think digital investment.
Think Amazon Kdp
Kdp=Asset
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:21pm On Mar 12
With Amazon KDP, your investment isn't just in a platform; it's in a dynamic ecosystem that continues to evolve and expand.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:07am On Mar 13
The beauty of investing in Amazon KDP is that the potential for growth and scalability knows no bounds
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02
The results from the mentorship program> the revamped course is going to be hotter in the coming days

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02
We are just starting. Wait for the revamped course>

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration will be 20k in the revamped course but you can register for 10k before the launch)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:41am On Apr 11
If you are looking to learn more about creating an online passive income with Amazon Kdp then please check out Legal Naira Lifetime Mentorship course, it is one of the best out there.

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira. (Registration will be 20k in the revamped course but you can register for 10k before the launch)

Check my signature for more information. ⏬
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17
Amazon kdp business is a game changer.
When you curate a valuable books it will sell even when you are sleeping 💰

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:12am On Apr 18
Aside the sign up fee for the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program, you do not need any other fee to start.
Every other things you need to succeed is free. From opening the Amazon account, foreign account, tools for your research and design.
People in the mentorship only buy premium tools when they start making money in other to scale up (increase their sales) and they also do group buy to make it more affordable.

If you have tried other courses and you are not making sales,sign up for Legal Naira REVAMP COURSE. Everything about Amazon kdp is broken down even beginners will understand.

I need to answer this here because people ask this question often.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 18
Snippet from the Legal Naira Amazon kdp REVAMP COURSE with over 50 videos

If you haven't sign up yet now is the time for just 10k before the launch date.
Once it is launched the price goes up to 20k

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:19am On Apr 20
The revamped Amazon kdp course will be 🔥🔥 when launch. You can still get it before then for 10k

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20
How to avoid KDP account termination.

1️⃣ Avoid publishing in trademarked keywords, and avoid putting trademarked keywords in the book's metadata.

2️⃣ Avoid putting trademarked keywords and words like “free” or “Kindle Unlimited" in the 7 keywords during the publication stage.

3️⃣ Avoid copying titles and subtitles of books that sell, especially by gurus. Same thing for book covers.

4️⃣ Avoid keyword-stuffed subtitles.

5️⃣ Avoid exaggerated claims such as “lose 15 pounds in 72 hours”, “this book will save your life,” or similar.

6️⃣ Avoid placing your book in categories that are not relevant to it.

7️⃣ Avoid hiring improvised freelancers to write books that may be plagiarized from online forums.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:31pm On Apr 20
Poor formatting is another reason that might cause books to get blocked.

To learn proper book formatting, watch this video 👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXuvqzgDqbc?si=o1Swi_iDOKwuXtpQ and thank me later.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:59pm On Apr 20
Need to make fast sales on kdp, learn how to create quality books in:

1. Tech for women
2 Tech for kids
3. Career building
4. Character building for kids
5. Games and manuals

These are not book titles. They are areas of concentration for research.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:51am On Apr 22
You want to start kdp business but you don't know how to start?
Watch this:

FREE KDP VIDEOS TO GET YOU STARTED

HOW TO CREATE A VERIFIED AMAZON KDP ACCOUNT = youtu.be/QytalmpS_mY

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:55am On Apr 22
On 21st of every month we received Amazon royalty payment like this and on the 28th Your account is credited.

What's stopping you from starting a side Hustle that can easily pay some of your bills?

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:47am On Apr 23
Amazon KDP is one of the simplest way to make $$$$$$ PASSIVELY every month.

But things are changing.....

We have more and more people who just realizing how profitable Amazon KDP can be.

It is an opportunity for you to act on this info because this chance might not be there forever.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24
A lot people don't know that you can build a KDP account that makes $2,000 profit per month easily!

It's also a fact that account making this can sell for between $30,000 and $60,000.

Are you saying you find it hard to spend less than $20 to learn kdp?

Digital investment is the future🔥

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.