Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (4693 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:05pm On Jan 17
From Legal Naira:

There’s a working formula I call the rule of 3.

It’s easy…

Anytime you fine a profitable title to write, create 3 books on it.

Example:

1. Preventing Divorce
23 secrets to strength couple bond

2. Love Her Better
51 powerful ways to show love and affection for a lasting marriage

3. The Everlasting Couple
13 proven ways to keep your marriage solid for years

Another example:

1. Renal Disease Prevention Cookbook
Delicious Low sodium recipes for sound kidney health

2. Kidney Dialysis Diet Cookbook
Quick and easy recipes and meal plan to promote optimum renal health

3. Renal Diet Smoothies
Easy to make drinks to prevent and revers kidney disease symptoms

The BIGGER SECRET
Arrange them in series. Once buyer can just click to buy all at once.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:09pm On Jan 17
We share more tips, strategy and how to be successful as a publisher like this in our Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.

See my signature for more information on how to be part it

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:27am On Jan 18
It doesn't matter if you're a beginner on Amazon kdp or you're already registered but not making money.
With Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira,YOU MUST UNDERSTAND AND START RECEIVING STEADY ROYALTY πŸ’―

Check my signature for more

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:38am On Jan 18
πŸ€—
AS LONG AS YOU FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND APPLY ALL THE 10 ELEMENTS TAUGHT BY LEGAL NAIRA.
YOU GO MAKE πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE NEW TO KDP OR YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT WITHOUT NO HEADWAY. JUST FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS πŸ’―πŸ’°

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:18am On Jan 18
It's my birthday today so am giving out 5 slot to the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira for just 5k.

See my signature for more information

It's first come first serve basis.

Thank you.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:05pm On Jan 18
1 slot taken 4 more to go ......

This has ended for those still asking.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19
If you apply everything being taught by Legal Naira on the kdp mentorship program, there is no how you won't sell.

Another video on the travel guide niche loading but its only for the mentorship program.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:24pm On Jan 20
There's no magic anywhere!
Keep writing,keep publishing
You never know which book gonna bring the mulla βœοΈπŸ“šπŸ’°

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:55am On Jan 21
As long as you follow instructions and apply all the 10 elements of marketing, you must make sales.
That's why Legal Naira Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program is different from others!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 9:56am On Jan 21
Tips! tips!! tips!!!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by Nobellight77(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21
I love your updates and tips. Please keep them coming.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:16pm On Jan 21
Nobellight77:
I love your updates and tips. Please keep them coming.

Thank you for loving it. Don't forget to share to others too.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21
ROYALTY RESULT TESTIMONIES FROM THE AMAZON KDP MENTORSHIP PROGRAM!!!!

MORE DROPS SOON!!!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:24pm On Jan 21
MORE TESTIMONIES!!!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:27pm On Jan 21
IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NEW TO AMAZON KDP AS LONG AS YOU ARE READY TO IMPLEMENT YOU WILL GET RESULT ON AMAZON.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:11am On Jan 22
That time of the month is here again when Amazon send you payment notifications!
πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°

You don't need to do illegal things to make money online.

We share tips and guides(Mentor) you to make your first $1k on Amazon through our Mentorship program by Legal Naira.
See my signature for more information ⏬

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:02pm On Jan 22
This is how it feel when you receive your first ever payment notification on Amazon.

Your story will change too, with the Legal Naira mentorship program.
Either as a newbie or someone who has been writing books but no sale.
Let us help you refine your game with Amazon KDP.

See my signature for more info on how to join the mentorship program.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22
Payment notification from different marketplace.

This is the moment writers smile to the bank smiley

You want to earn in foreign currency too?

Life is not supposed to be hard.

Legal Naira makes it soft. Let's eradicate SAPA

Join the mentorship program.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22
PLEASE THE BIRTHDAY PROMO I DID HAS ENDED!!!

BACK TO 10,000 FOR THE PROGRAMM AND IT IS FOR A LIMITED TIME.

FOR THOSE SENDING MESSAGES
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23
Keep writing ....

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:50pm On Jan 23
Consistency is key .....

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:53pm On Jan 23
Growth is only possible when you dont give up!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 4:15pm On Jan 23
This is where you should be for your Amazon kdp business.
You not only grow in no time but also Β£arn

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:36pm On Jan 23
FEEDBACK LIKE THIS SHOWS THAT THE AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM BY LEGAL NAIRA IS ONE THE BEST OUT HERE AND THE BETTER PART OF IT, VERY AFFORDABLE!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25
Dollar @1379 as at today

48k+ made in a day just by writing quality books on Amazon

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

We mentor and share quality information to get you started with our Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program.
Check my signature for more....⏬

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:09am On Jan 27
CREDIT ALERT FROM AMAZON HAS STARTED DROPPING FOR THOSE USING GEEPAY TO RECEIVE THEIR ROYALTY!!!!

WHAT COULD BE SWEETER THAN THIS WHEN YOU EARN IN FOREIGN CURRENCY.

WE SHARE VALUABLE INFORMATION AND SHOW YOU THE WAY TO EARN YOUR FIRST $1K ON AMAZON WITH OUR AMAZON LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM BY LEGAL NAIRA.

SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR INFORMATION.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:55pm On Jan 27
THIS AMAZON LIFETIME MENTORSHIP BY LEGAL NAIRA IS JUST 10K TO JOIN.

THIS LITTLE INVESTMENT CAN TURN THOUSAND/MILLIONS IN THE NEXT CUOPLE OF MONTHS ONCE YOU ARE DELIBRATE AND INTENTIONAL ABOUT IMPLEMENTATION.

STOP PROCASTINATING IN 2024 INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF. [[b]
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27
UPDATES UPDATE UPDATE!!!

For those in the cookbooks niche

Have a section for β€œHow to Use This Cookbook”

Have it immediately after your copyright page.

Don’t know what to write there? Don’t worry just ask chatgpt.

Prompt: In 5 easy steps, explain how to use a (add your cookbook title).

Example: In 5 easy step, explain how to use a cirrhosis diet cookbook.

You can change 5 to any number you want.

This also breeds sense of belonging, letting the potential buyer know that you are teaching them how to use the book to achieve great results.

Enjoy πŸ˜‰
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:11pm On Jan 27
JOIN LEGAL NAIRA AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP TODAY FOR JUST 10K .

WE SHARE MORE VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT CAN HELP YOU GROW AND MAKE YOUR FIRST $1K AS A WRITER ON AMAZON.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR DETAILS
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 5:43pm On Jan 27
Nothing should stop you from a side hustle
Nothing should stop you from achieving your goals

Not even Nigeria situation

Go for your dream πŸ”₯

We share valuable tips and tricks on how to make your first $1k on Amazon kdp.
Join Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.
See my signature for more information

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:06pm On Jan 27
If you enroll for the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program please take it seriously.

It's Changing life's .

Students

9-5 workers

Stay at home mums

Etc Don't joke about it.

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.

See my signature for more information ⏬

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:47pm On Jan 28
How to Make the Most of Your Time as a Young Person

Time is a precious resource that we often take for granted. We think that we have plenty of it, especially when we are young and full of energy. We tend to procrastinate, waste time on trivial things, or believe that we can always do something later. But the truth is, time is not unlimited. It is finite and irreplaceable. Once it is gone, it is gone forever.

So how can we make the most of our time as young people? How can we channel our energy towards achieving meaningful goals instead of wasting time and believing that there is time? Here are some tips that might help you:

Set SMART goals. SMART stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. These are the criteria that make a goal effective and realistic. For example, instead of saying "I want to be rich", you can say "I want to save $10,000 by the end of this year". This way, you have a clear target, a way to measure your progress, a reasonable expectation, a motivation, and a deadline.
Prioritize your tasks. Not all tasks are created equal. Some are more important, urgent, or rewarding than others. You need to identify which tasks are the most valuable and focus on them first. You can use the Eisenhower matrix to help you categorize your tasks into four quadrants: urgent and important, urgent but not important, important but not urgent, and neither urgent nor important. You should do the first quadrant, delegate the second, schedule the third, and eliminate the fourth.
Eliminate distractions. Distractions are the enemies of productivity and focus. They can come in many forms, such as social media, notifications, emails, games, TV, or even people. You need to minimize or avoid these distractions as much as possible when you are working on your goals. You can use tools like apps, timers, blockers, or headphones to help you stay focused and undisturbed.
Take breaks and reward yourself. Working hard is good, but working too hard can be counterproductive and harmful. You need to balance your work and rest, and give yourself some time to relax and recharge. You also need to reward yourself for your achievements, no matter how big or small. This will boost your motivation, confidence, and happiness. You can use the Pomodoro technique to help you work in short bursts of 25 minutes, followed by 5-minute breaks. You can also use incentives like treats, hobbies, or entertainment to reward yourself for completing a task or reaching a milestone.

These are some of the ways that you can make the most of your time as a young person. Remember, time is a gift that you should cherish and use wisely. Don't waste it on things that don't matter, or believe that you have all the time in the world. You have the power and the potential to achieve great things, but you need to act now and make every moment count.
I hope this helps someone.
Happy Sunday ☺️

We share valuable tips and tricks in the Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship program by Legal Naira.

Check my signature for more information ⏬

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.