Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) (4688 Views)

How To Make Money Publishing On Amazon KDP Without Having A Writing Experience / Register For This Skill Training Mentorship - Just 1,000 Naira / Join a 10 Days Mentorship Program on Ecommerce/Importation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:35pm On Jan 04
IF YOUR BOOK ISNT RANKING, IT MEANS YOUR SEO AND KEYWORDS IS BAD.

If your book hasn’t sold or stopped selling in the last 60 days and it wasn’t due to bad reviews, there’s only one thing to do to change the game.

Go and edit your keywords now.

Watch this video to change your keywords to a more relevant keyword 👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVxarlqrCaU?si=ZD8QGTESnhAk4PVT

If your book is ranking but isn’t getting clicks, it means just one thing.

Your book cover is not attractive. It’s not convincing. It’s not attention grabbing.

Redesign another more attractive cover, edit that book and change the cover to the new one.

You’ll see significant changes. If you want to learn how to design covers yourself, watch these videos.

👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw-pZP-Fjfk?si=tD-rpRM57abz6oPt

👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp6ZAtUMqPA?si=ej3YBd1uZh-u6LJI

OR

Join the book cover design challenge now.

Day 1 👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcwAvS-_F_o?si=7AldXJf_UmLMNY4Z

Day 2 👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkkHw8lk-y0?si=CeNtHLyA6LHyNscc

Day 3 👉
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov1FdhfECxc?si=vDttX4OH2UO94SqI[/b]
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:41pm On Jan 04
IF YOU WILL LOVE TO JOIN OUR LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM CURRENTLY ON PROMO FOR JUST 8K CHAT ME UP.
NUMBER IS ON MY SIGNATURE

PROMO ENDS TOMORROW 5TH OF JANUARY 2024.

GRAB THIS OPPURTUNITY TO LEARN FROM ONE OF BEST TUTOR OUT THERE.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:44pm On Jan 04
PERFECT GIFT FOR THE DAY

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04
MORE RESULTS THIS JANUARY

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04
NIGERIANS ARE BLESSED AT WHAT THEY DO!

EVEN OYINBO SELF IS PART OF THE MENTORSHIP PROGRAM.

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 7:03am On Jan 05
This offer ends today 11.59pm

If you want to learn Amazon kdp either as a beginner or you want to improve your earnings on Amazon by learning from one of the best tutors out here, I recommend Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship by legal Naira .
You will not only be glad you take the decision at the end but also shower praises and prayer when you start making 💰🚀🤑
See you at the 🔝

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 11:29am On Jan 06
DON'T end up DOING NOTHING...

When you try to start a new thing, only one of two things is going to happen.

You either succeed OR fail.

If you succeed, you win.

Great.

If you fail,you win

Either WIN or FAIL, you learn something that will help you do better next time.

So, this year, behave in a manner that reflects the winner you truly are.

Stop stalling.

Stop trying to wait until every condition is perfect before you take action.

No just gree for anybody,go for the 💰🚀
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:08am On Jan 07
We go again this month.
People already dropping £arning!!!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08
I just wanted to give update!!!

The Total KDP Select Author Earnings

For November 2023

Was

$51.7 Million

Please note
This figure is for KDP select only!!!

Don't sleep on Amazon kdp!!!
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:22pm On Jan 11
2024 IS HERE AND RESULTS FROM THE AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MEMTORSHIP IS ALREADY DROPPIN FOR THE MONTH OF JANUARY🔥✍️📚💰

ITS NOT EVEN MIDDLE OF THE MONTH YET PEOPLE ARE GETTING RESULTS

WE ARE STILL TAKING NEW WRITERS OR BEGINNERS WHO WANT TO JOIN US

CHAT ME ON MY WHATSAPP NUMBER

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE NUMBER

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:25pm On Jan 11
MRE RESULTS FROM VARIOUS GROUPS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:27pm On Jan 11
MORE RESULTS FROM VARIOUS GROUPS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:29pm On Jan 11
WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD TEACHER THERE IS NO HOW YOU WILL NOT MAKE MONEY ON AMAZON🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:30pm On Jan 11
MORE RESULTS FROM VARIOUS GROUPS🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:35pm On Jan 11
WHEN YOU WRITE GOOD AND QUALITY BOOKS YOU MUST MAKE MONEY ON AMAZON.

COME AND LEARN HOW TO DO RESEARCH, WRITE, FORMAT, DESIGN GOOD COVER, CRAFT COMPELLING TITLE AND SUBTILE(KEYWORDS) TO MAKE YOUR BOOK MORE VISIBLE TO POTENTIAL BUYERS!!! 📚✍️💰

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 12:39pm On Jan 11
JANUARY RESULT IS MASSIVE.

NOT EVERYONE IS POSTING THIER RESULT FOR PERSONAL REASON, BUT THE ONES THAT POSTED ARE NOT EVEN HALF OF THOSE WHO ARE NOT POSTING!!

WE ARE RAISING MILLIONAIRES IN 2024 💪

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11
More results dropped ✍️📚💰🚀

Over 3k plus mentee cannot be wrong
@legal Naira sabi this Amazon kdp business
💪

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by TeamXola(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11
They don’t send activation code to Nigerians numbers. How do I bypass that?
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:25pm On Jan 12
TeamXola:
They don’t send activation code to Nigerians numbers. How do I bypass that?

If you're already registered on Amazon kdp and need OTP to login simply go to play store and download Amazon shopping app enter your details and login on the app,navigate to settings and select 2fa verification remove your phone number and select authenticator instead.
Download Google authenticator on your phone. Once it is changed successfully, you can then login to Amazon kdp website and enter the Google authenticator instead of the OTP.

Same process for a new user.
I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12
QUICK TIPS

Two hot selling cookbook areas to focus on:

1. Diseases that affect women
2. Diseases that affect old people

In summary, if you want to make a lot of money from cookbooks, focus on cookbooks for diseases ✅
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12
Amazon kdp Lifetime mentorship by Legal Naira is:

2. 100% money back guarantee

3. Extremely affordable

With this Mentorship, if you do everything that you are told to do and you don’t make money after 90 days, you’ll get your full subscription money back instantly.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:49pm On Jan 12
Do you know that, with just 2 book sales on Amazon, you’ll get back the money you used in subscribing for this mentorship?

And if you follow everything in the lifetime mentorship , you’ll make your first sales in a couple of days after joining.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by TeamXola(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13
rasheem:

If you're already registered on Amazon kdp and need OTP to login simply go to play store and download Amazon shopping app enter your details and login on the app,navigate to settings and select 2fa verification remove your phone number and select authenticator instead.
Download Google authenticator on your phone. Once it is changed successfully, you can then login to Amazon kdp website and enter the Google authenticator instead of the OTP.

Same process for a new user.
I hope it helps.

Thanks a lot boss. I appreciate this a lot.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:26pm On Jan 16
TeamXola:

Thanks a lot boss. I appreciate this a lot.

You are welcome
Am glad it help
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16
QUICK TIPS

If you have 3 books on how to prevent/manage/cure:

1. Different types of heart diseases
2. Different types of cancer
3. Effective ways to lose weight
4. Effective ways to gain weight
5. Exercising & yoga for women/old people

Do your keywords right, you’ll make $100-150 weekly

Great cancer
Prostate cancer
Lowering Blood cholesterol
Hypertension
Slow Aging

These ones na 💸💸💸. Just create better book

For each of these books, create a book for meal planning, meal prepping, 30 minutes recipes for them, air fryer recipes, crockpot/instant pot recipes.

Go on Amazon and start your research and start making 💸💸💸 asap 💪🏽🙌🏽

You can even add vegetarian and vegan recipes, plant based recipes approach to prevent or heal all these diseases.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16
Here’s a big update on cookbooks for 2024.

Now we need to start thinking of how to beat competition.

Start introducing 2-in-1 books.

For example;

Mind diet and Alzheimer’s cookbook

Low carbohydrate diet and fat biting cookbook.

Then in your cover, you’ll put 2-in-1 book.

The mode is that the book will actually be 2 in 1 so it’ll take like 100-130 pages.

Book 1 will be a complete book that’ll end on page 60 or 70 then book 2 will start from 61 to 110 or 120.

Each will be a complete book with one title page, copyright page, table of content.

2 different introduction, and other content.

1 conclusion.

This is the new secret 🤫

Although plain newspaper patter formatting is going out of trend.

You’ll need to extremely format and design your interiors.

This method can be used for other evergreen niches like self help or business and money.

Example:

BEFORE YOU SAY YES + BUILDING A HAPPY HOME

HOW TO GET HER + STRENGTHENING YOUR BOND

For business:

2024 BUSINESS GROWTH HACKS + Social media management for businesses

I hope this helps someone.

WE SHARE MORE TIPS IN THE AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM BY LEGAL NAIRA.
SEE MY SIGNATURE FOR MORE.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16
QUICK TIPS

There's no bestselling book that doesn't have an A+ content...

If your book isn't selling, then it doesn't have most of the marketing features listed by Legal Naira listed which includes;

Good book cover
Compelling description
Intriguing introduction
Well formatted manuscript
Well drafted Title and subtitle niched down
Bonuses
Good Pricing etc...

Go back and check ✔️

WE SHARE MORE TIPS IN THE AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM BY LEGAL NAIRA.
Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:14pm On Jan 16
This is so true 💯

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16
Very true 💯

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16
Also true 💯

WE SHARE MORE TIPS IN THE AMAZON KDP LIFETIME MENTORSHIP PROGRAM BY LEGAL NAIRA TO ENABLE YOU EARN YOUR FIRST $1K AS A BEGINNER!

Re: Amazon Kdp Lifetime Mentorship (by Legal Naira) by rasheem(m): 10:33am On Jan 17
Getting a call directly from Legal Naira will definitely be a game changer for authors who are struggling to make a consistent royalty payments from Amazon.

Do you mind a getting a call?

Random calls in the mentorship program too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Best Crypto Currency To Invest Your Money In 2021 / Mentor(s) Needed In Forex Trading / What Buisness Can I Start With 500k And Gain 100-150k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.