Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,416 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? (282 Views)

Have You Ever Dated Someone Of Another Religion / Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by cutecommend: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2023
We have various religions in the world and most with some or more varying belief systems. Now as a single person, can you marry a person from another religion?

Me I cannot!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by faebenezer5star: 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2023
Do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by Aboks(m): 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
faebenezer5star:
Do not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever .

Light and darkness does not stay together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by Jewessgratitud3: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2023
Never!
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by MightySparrow: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Fuji house of commotion.

In some cases it works but in some it is messy.

I counsel that everyone marries from his or her religious leaning.

What would you have a civil war in your home?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
cutecommend:
We have various religions in the world and most with some or more varying belief systems. Now as a single person, can you marry a person from another religion?

Me I cannot!!
Why not?
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by SHIVA001: 8:18pm On Dec 13, 2023
As Long As you are a human being and your Not a Religion Extremist, You have The Love for humanity in your heart why not, I'll gladly marry.
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2023
Even Atheist dey marry atheist. grin
Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by Jeon(f): 8:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yes.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Marry Someone From Another Religion? by 1Sharon(f): 8:35pm On Dec 13, 2023
Yes. But they have to be non-practicing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Year Do You Think Was Your Worst Year / Did You Know This Economy Can Favour You? / Can You Mention One Nigeria Politician Or Celebrity With No Scandal Or Corruptio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.