Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? (4425 Views)

10th Assembly: Why North West Deserve Speakership - Ibrahim Suleiman Posted / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Many Opportunists In APC Now Will Defect If Buhari Is Defeated In 2019 -okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 11:52am On Jan 10
JagabanB:

Didn't read after ur first paragraph, u obviously Iack the depth to stay on the topic because u dón't have anything to say, the reason u have stayed long in the replies is because I indulged ur extra topical jargons, if I had knocked u back from ur very first reply u wouldn't have had anything to say.
Or you lack the ability to make cogent rebuttals cause the argument is superior
Rest
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 11:54am On Jan 10
JagabanB:

It's a good thing it didn't follow ur Iayman interpretation of the Iaw, u simply made the work easy for me.
Iaymen like u all interpreted the Iaw that Lawal should be out, today u are defending why he's not out, in few months time, u will defend why the Rivers law makers are not out because u want to make another Iame argument.
If u have a proper understanding of how the Iaw works, u wóñ't have been singing that the Rivers Iaw makers are no longer Iaw makers as u were singing few weeks ago.
Ur last paragraph is an advice u should give yourself.
It's obvious you don't know what you're saying. The SC did not delve into the merit of the case. That much is obvious. If that means the law was interpreted in your eyes, I can't help you.
The SC already has a pronouncement on ground concerning defection of lawmakers. Why do you think Tinubu asked Fubara to withdraw all cases in court?
It's obvious you're not so intelligent. That's the reason you make a career asslicking politicians
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 12:00pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

It's obvious you don't know what you're saying. The SC did not delve into the merit of the case. That much is obvious. If that means the law was interpreted in your eyes, I can't help you.
The SC already has a pronouncement on ground concerning defection of lawmakers. Why do you think Tinubu asked Fubara to withdraw all cases in court?
It's obvious you're not so intelligent. That's the reason you make a career asslicking politicians
U were confident few days ago that they were gone.
LOL.
In few months u will still defend why they are still in office because u will want to make another sentimentàI argument.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 12:05pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

Or you lack the ability to make cogent rebuttals cause the argument is superior
Rest
If u have the abiIity u think u have, u wóñ't be making so many historical inaccuracies.
From Rome to Nigerîà, 95% inaccurate, just bringing replies like u are in a beer parIour.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 12:07pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

If u have the abiIity u think u have, u wóñ't be making so many historical inaccuracies.
From Rome to Nigerîà, 95% inaccurate, just bringing replies like u are in a beer parIour.
95%?
That's a large number don't you think?
May I see how your arrived at the figure or is it just beer parlor as you've been mouthing?
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 12:08pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

95%?
That's a large number don't you think?
May I see how your arrived at the figure or is it just beer parlor as you've been mouthing?
Go through the replies, I made tons of corrections to ur fake history data.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 12:12pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

Go through the replies, I made tons of corrections to ur fake history data.
Tons? Care to share?
It seems you're just coming out of a beer parlor
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 4:42pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

Tons? Care to share?
It seems you're just coming out of a beer parlor
I don't do alcohol, I am not in ur Ieague.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 5:05pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

I don't do alcohol, I am not in ur Ieague.
What you can't afford you sometimes hate
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 5:13pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

What you can't afford you sometimes hate
That's true, I can't affórd aIcohoI that sells for as Iow as #200 but I can affórd wine that seIIs for 100 times that amount and way than that.
I see what póvèrty does to people, póvèrty make u think people dón't have choices.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 5:23pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

That's true, I can't affórd aIcohoI that sells for as Iow as #200 but I can affórd wine that seIIs for 100 times that amount and way than that.
I see what póvèrty does to people, póvèrty make u think people dón't have choices.
Alcohol sells for #200? Where? In your hamlet I guess

And you ignorantly thought wines do not contain alcohol too? No wonder you worship politicians
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 5:55pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

Alcohol sells for #200? Where? In your hamlet I guess

And you ignorantly thought wines do not contain alcohol too? No wonder you worship politicians
U are cIearIy ignorant if u think all wine are aIcohoIic, ur mentaI IeveI is too Iow.
taIkiñg with u is Iike taIking with a kid who is battIing with comprehension.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 6:06pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

U are cIearIy ignorant if u think all wine are aIcohoIic, ur mentaI IeveI is too Iow.
taIkiñg with u is Iike taIking with a kid who is battIing with comprehension.
What is this one saying
Wine is basically an alcoholic beverage
What you wanted to refer to is grape juice
To flatly say you don't drink alcohol but you drink wine is to show ignorance.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 6:13pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

What is this one saying
Wine is basically an alcoholic beverage
What you wanted to refer to is grape juice
To flatly say you don't drink alcohol but you drink wine is to show ignorance.
We can as well say grape juice are alcoholic if u want to think u are so clever with words by standard definition.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 6:22pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

We can as well say grape juice are alcoholic if u want to think u are so clever with words by standard definition.
Arggh dude!!
Are you kidding or serious?
Grape juice of any kind is non-alcoholic until it is left to ferment which is when it yields alcohol.
I'm beginning to see why you think politicians are smarter than you now. The light hardly comes on up there!
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 6:47pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:
Arggh dude!!
Are you kidding or serious?
Grape juice of any kind is non-alcoholic until it is left to ferment which is when it yields alcohol.
I'm beginning to see why you think politicians are smarter than you now. The light hardly comes on up there!
Do u want us to transfer our discussion to wine and grape juice?
Your attempts at transferring topics from one place to another has faiIed woefuIIy and shown u have little knowledge about stuffs u are quick to jump into.
From Rome to Awolowo to Ojukwu and Gowon to Borgu and to this now?
It's common knowledge we all go to wine stores and get "non alcoholic wine".
This is the common knowledge, u dón't buy those stuffs so they are alien to u right?
If u want to spell out everything word for word I am more than enough match for ur shaIIow seeking for reIevàncè online.
Ur "knowledge" on nairaland won't improve ur Iife.
Ur supposed knowledge has been wàck so far.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 7:08pm On Jan 10
JagabanB:

Do u want us to transfer our discussion to wine and grape juice?
Your attempts at transferring topics from one place to another has faiIed woefuIIy and shown u have little knowledge about stuffs u are quick to jump into.
From Rome to Awolowo to Ojukwu and Gowon to Borgu and to this now?
It's common knowledge we all go to wine stores and get "non alcoholic wine".
This is the common knowledge, u dón't buy those stuffs so they are alien to u right?
If u want to spell out everything word for word I am more than enough match for ur shaIIow seeking for reIevàncè online.
Ur "knowledge" on nairaland won't improve ur Iife.
Ur supposed knowledge has been wàck so far.
I won't read all this jargons from someone who is so ignorant that he does not know that wine is basically an alcoholic beverage
Mr I don't drink alcohol but I drink wine grin grin
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 11:10pm On Jan 10
Kukutente23:

I won't read all this jargons from someone who is so ignorant that he does not know that wine is basically an alcoholic beverage
Mr I don't drink alcohol but I drink wine grin grin
This is ur way of telling us u don't purchase these stuffs, I understand.
It's not easy to admit that u cañ't affórd these stuffs.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24
Lol it didn't take long to be proven correct. Defecting was pointlessly. Just use numbers to override any veto. If you want to switch parties next election that's your business.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22
Bump: the governor is so stupid. There was no good reason to let these guys keep their seats. Peace isn't a good reason. If they're disturbing the peace through violence to further political goal they're terrorists. You crush them and jail them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Yorubas Now Controlled Nigerias Economy By Hausa Man / Video Of APC Politician Performing Rituals In Lagos / Pastors Who Predicted Gej's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.