Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? (4421 Views)

10th Assembly: Why North West Deserve Speakership - Ibrahim Suleiman Posted / Speaker Of Akwa Ibom State Assembly & Members Gain Access Into The Building / Many Opportunists In APC Now Will Defect If Buhari Is Defeated In 2019 -okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Whalis: 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2023
Let me school you a little as you have little knowledge of the matrix of politics. If those members remain PDP the issue at stake would be interpreted as in-house issue. As they have defected it is a case of the party having the highest members in the house has the speakership.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
JagabanB:

I am sure if we are on a TV program, where u have an audience u are talking to, u will be f00Iish enough to spew same tràsh u are spewing now.
It's easy to type.
It's very easy to be extremely intelligent in a faceless forum.
Intelligent men are never interested in businesses involving "dûmbest creatures they have ever seen".

Lol, why shouldn't I be interested in this topic of politics and strategy? There are plenty of lessons to be learned in their failures. Yes, they're foolish, and they should be studied as a cautionary tale. If you weren't as dense as the mumus you hold in high esteem, you wouldn't need me to explain this to you.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2023
Whalis:
Let me school you a little as you have little knowledge of the matrix of politics. If those members remain PDP the issue at stake would be interpreted as in-house issue. As they have defected it is a case of the party having the highest members in the house has the speakership.

That's still an idiotic reason to defect and risk losing your seat. The veto proof majority was already capable of selecting any speakers they wanted. They could force though any agenda they pleased. The interpretation of it being an in-house issue doesn't matter? They would remain in their seats regardless till their term is up and would be able to switch parties later. Their impatient served nobody.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2023
Blue3k:

Lol, why shouldn't I be interested in this topic of politics and strategy? There are plenty of lessons to be learned in their failures. Yes, they're foolish, and they should be studied as a cautionary tale. If you weren't as dense as the mumus you hold in high esteem, you wouldn't need me to explain this to you.
If u are so intelligent u would have been able to read between the lines, admitting that people above u are "the dumbest creatures u have seen" clearly shows u are dûmb.
That's what most of u online Albert Einstein are too dûmb to understand, I am bringing it to ur attention, yet u are so dûmb u think it's me defending polîticians.
Ur dûmbñèss stinks so bad.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2023
JagabanB:

If u are so intelligent u would have been able to read between the lines, admitting that people above u are "the dumbest creatures u have seen" clearly shows u are dûmb.
That's what most of u online Albert Einstein are too dûmb to understand, I am bringing it to ur attention, yet u are so dûmb u think it's me defending polîticians.
Ur dûmbñèss stinks so bad.

You're mumu ramblings are getting boring at this point. You can't explain what makes these creatures intelligent or the wisdom in their strategy. This is because you conflate intelligence with power. Yes a fool can have power over you but it doesn't make then intelligent. It seems you're just on your fools errand defending the indefensible. If being a mumu pleases you continue unabashed with the idiotic creatures you revere.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 3:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

You're mumu ramblings are getting boring at this point. You can't explain what makes these creatures intelligent or the wisdom in their strategy. This is because you conflate intelligence with power. Yes a fool can have power over you but it doesn't make then intelligent. It seems you're just on your fools errand defending the indefensible. If being a mumu pleases you continue unabashed with the idiotic creatures you revere.
Intelligence always beats power without intelligence.
U keep showing the reason why u are a bigger f00I.
Ur inteIIigence tho, just Iike kids who play in the sands.
They always think they are wiser than their superiors.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by IamAtikulate: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
That is why Tinubu is a better politician than all of them. But terrible at governance.

Ambode fell out with Tinubu years before the electiom, but he waited till the primary to remove him, even though he had the power to impeach him. Tinubu is a smooth operator and the madness happening in Rivers don't have his signature.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 5:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
IamAtikulate:
That is why Tinubu is a better politician than all of them. But terrible at governance.

Ambode fell out with Tinubu years before the electiom, but he waited till the primary to remove him, even though he had the power to impeach him. Tinubu is a smooth operator and the madness happening in Rivers don't have his signature.

Agreed I actually mentioned the same example.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

How did Nero become Emperor in Rome?
Was he more intelligent than McAntony?

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 5:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

False again mumu. Your higher intelligence is won't save you if a polar bear attacks. Raw power beats intelligence in certain scenarios. Humans have always been the most intelligent creatures on this planet but theres plenty of times they've been at the mercy of nature. Again these mumu are your superiors not mine. Your foolishness is in class of its own.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by NOwazobia: 6:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Ur reply sounds so funny, more like a kid playing in the sand.
"Nîgeriàn polîticians are the dumbest creatures u have ever seen..." Bla Bla Bla, they are so dûmb, yet u cañ't beat them in the game, u dón't have interest in politics yet u are hands on with what happens in politics.
The point I am aiming is ur deIusion thinking u are smart, u are so smart yet u are under a duII polîtician whose decisions affects ur smart way of life?
I open threads to read, probably get information, that's why I open threads when I have time to do that.
Ur statement is what I am aiming.
U are so intelligent, why staying under the "dûmbest creatures" u have ever seen?
Polîticians are not elites?
I see how great ur intelligence is.
You actually dull, i swear.

You are running around without saying anything reasonable.

Initially, i thought you wanted to oppose his points but you were just giving unnecessary admonition without saying anything relating to the topic at hand.

I believe you dey chop corn 🌽 while you dey type, reason you sounded clueless.

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
You actually dull, i swear.

You are running around without saying anything reasonable.

Initially, i thought you wanted to oppose his points but you were just giving unnecessary admonition without saying anything relating to the topic at hand.

I believe you dey chop corn 🌽 while you dey type, reason you sounded clueless.
U are Ióst too?
Lol.
It's very easy to form intelligent online.
So u didn't read my previous comments?
I already made my point, the poster knows what I am talking about, accepting his steewpidity is difficult for him that's why he keeps giving me unnecessary mentions.
I am not interested in the post, I am more about a statement he made, if u are so èmpty u cañ't see that my reply is about that comment, then u need to be in SS1 where u will be trained on comprehension skills.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

False again mumu. Your higher intelligence is won't save you if a polar bear attacks. Raw power beats intelligence in certain scenarios. Humans have always been the most intelligent creatures on this planet but theres plenty of times they've been at the mercy of nature. Again these mumu are your superiors not mine. Your foolishness is in class of its own.
"The mumus" decides the price of fuel, u pay.
They decide minimum wage, it binds on u.
They decide how electricity supply works, it binds on u.
They decide which road they make, it binds on u.
They decide whether to build railways or not, it binds on you.
Tell me again they are not ur superiors.
Any human being with avèràge sènsè of reasoning knows that u can outmaneuver a polar bear because of ur intelligence, some how, Albert Einstein on Nairaland thinks every human falls when a polar bear attàck them.
U really need to upgrade or stop replying, each reply keeps demystifying ur assumed intelligence.
90% of the time intelligence has always beàtèñ brute power.
Humans survived and evolved throughout time because of intelligence not raw power.
Humans are evolving and finding their way around nature because of intelligence.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

"The mumus" decides the price of fuel, u pay.
They decide minimum wage, it binds on u.
They decide how electricity supply works, it binds on u.
They decide which road they make, it binds on u.
They decide whether to build railways or not, it binds on you.
Tell me again they are not ur superiors.
Any human being with avèràge sènsè of reasoning knows that u can outmaneuver a polar bear because of ur intelligence, some how, Albert Einstein on Nairaland thinks every human falls when a polar bear attàck them.
U really need to upgrade or stop replying, each reply keeps demystifying ur assumed intelligence.
90% of the time intelligence has always beàtèñ brute power.
Humans survived and evolved throughout time because of intelligence not raw power.
Humans are evolving and finding their way around nature because of intelligence.

An idiot with power is still an idiot at the end of the day. Nope they're not my superiors. They just foolish public servants ready to bought like any prostitute that walks the street. I don't work for them, they avg politian doesn't rank high on social status, and they aren't superior in quality. They're superior tp a lame like yourself with nothing going on in your life.

Lol I'm glad you moved the goal post from always to 90%. Intelligence doesn't always raw power. Since you've admitted such that debate is over. Glad a dimwitted like you understand the importance of intelligence considering how little you have.

3 Likes

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

How did Nero become Emperor in Rome?
Was he more intelligent than McAntony?
I am struggling to understand this analogy of urs.
Mark Anthony of the era of Julius Caesar and Nero of years later in same comparison?
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by NOwazobia: 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

U are Ióst too?
Lol.
It's very easy to form intelligent online.
So u didn't read my previous comments?
I already made my point, the poster knows what I am talking about, accepting his steewpidity is difficult for him that's why he keeps giving me unnecessary mentions.
I am not interested in the post, I am more about a statement he made, if u are so èmpty u cañ't see that my reply is about that comment, then u need to be in SS1 where u will be trained on comprehension skills.
It is not that you are not interested, you don't have a point to the opposite, but as the usual agbado way of jumping on every topic when they sensed it threatened their interest, you had to say something, which made you end up disgracing yourself.

If you actually have something sensible to say, you would have said it.

We are not new to you.

Your corn stain every where for the platform. cheesy

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

An idiot with power is still an idiot at the end of the day. Nope they're not my superiors. They just foolish public servants ready to bought like any prostitute that walks the street. I don't work for them, they avg politian doesn't rank high on social status, and they aren't superior in quality. They're superior tp a lame like yourself with nothing going on in your life.

Lol I'm glad you moved the goal post from always to 90%. Intelligence doesn't always raw power. Since you've admitted such that debate is over. Glad a dimwitted like you understand the importance of intelligence considering how little you have.
Lol.
IowIives always struggle to live with reality.
I guess u buy a litre of fuel at a price of ur choosing?
Don't u?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Always sounding like a kid who's hûñgry.
The world knows there is a country called Nigèria, the world doesn't know about ur exîstènce, but they know about the leaders, u can only rant on Nairaland, when u meet a senator or a HOR member, u fall flat with all humility mouthing all respect.
I would really like u to call them these names to their face, always bIabbiñg.
Intelligence has always beàtèñ brute force, intelligence always win, even when intelligence face a set back, it always comes back to win that's the reason I put it on a percentage scale, Albert Einstein who thinks a polar bear always kill a man because of brute force is confused about simple analogy.
If we check ur life now, we will see how èmpty it is and how this intelligence has helped u.
U are talking from the pàins the political class has caused u, ur life depends on their decisions so much that u h8 them with passion.
If u are so superior, call the shots and stop f00Iing urseIf that u don't have interest in calling the shots.
That's first grade f00Iing.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 7:49pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

I am struggling to understand this analogy of urs.
Mark Anthony of the era of Julius Caesar and Nero of years later in same comparison?
If intelligence is all it takes to become powerful, Mark Antony should have become emperor. Nero should never have become emperor. Do you agree?
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
NOwazobia:
It is not that you are not interested, you don't have a point to the opposite, but as the usual agbado way of jumping on every topic when they sensed it threatened their interest, you had to say something, which made you end up disgracing yourself.

If you actually have something sensible to say, you would have said it.

We are not new to you.

Your corn stain every where for the platform. cheesy
I rarely comment about Rivers politics.
Wike is winning, Fubara is winning, blablabla, I barely give a dàmñ.
If u are not aware that the post made a generalized comment which I am talking about, sorry, I can't help u.
Someone who believes a faiIed govèrñór is a messiah is beyond mentaI help.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

If intelligence is all it takes to become powerful, Mark Antony should have become emperor. Nero should never have become emperor. Do you agree?
Mark Anthony and Nero existed in same era?
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Mark Anthony and Nero existed in same era?
What the hell are you yapping about era? Is intelligence confined to era? I'm surprised you're this myopic.
Let me bring it home then since you're so rigid.
If acquisition of political power is based on level of intelligence, how did Shagari beat Awolowo twice to the presidency? Heck, how come men of lower intellect kept beating their betters from Ahmadu Bello vs Awolowo to Gowon vs Ojukwu to MKO vs Abacha?
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Areacleo: 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

OK let's say they can't use city hall temporarily they can form a quorum somewhere else to conduct business. If there's a state law saying they can't just wait till then change the law. Again it's a veto proof majority.

I can't feel sorry for those foolish creatures. There's nothing stopping them for exercising subversive control if they did want to be Wike's errand boys.
was just having this discussion with some friends yesterday the two parties are poorly advised legally and to think that wike is even a lawyer baffles me, wike himself is still in PDP officially, there is no faction at the state or National level to warrant them declaring for another party.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Lol.
IowIives always struggle to live with reality.
I guess u buy a litre of fuel at a price of ur choosing?
Don't u?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Always sounding like a kid who's hûñgry.
The world knows there is a country called Nigèria, the world doesn't know about ur exîstènce, but they know about the leaders, u can only rant on Nairaland, when u meet a senator or a HOR member, u fall flat with all humility mouthing all respect.
I would really like u to call them these names to their face, always bIabbiñg.
[b]Intelligence has always beàtèñ brute force, intelligence always win, even when intelligence face a set back, it always comes back to win that's the reason I put it on a percentage scale, [b][/b]Albert Einstein who thinks a polar bear always kill a man because of brute force is confused about simple analogy.
If we check ur life now, we will see how èmpty it is and how this intelligence has helped u.
U are talking from the pàins the political class has caused u, ur life depends on their decisions so much that u h8 them with passion.
If u are so superior, call the shots and stop f00Iing urseIf that u don't have interest in calling the shots.
That's first grade f00Iing.

The market decide what everyone pays. Even the politicians bowed to market pressure. Lol you're a mumu with no self respect that's why you're always groveling. You're just projecting at this point because you'd actually fall flat on your face because a senator or house rep talked to a bum like you.

Intelligence doesn't always win. You already debunked that point telling me it's 90%. You're Unintelligent politicians can't stop the brute force bandits. I guess the bandits also intelligent by your logic because their the defacto rulers of certain village.

Lol I noticed you given up on proving they're intelligent. You just want to argue they're collectively powerful. That's fine I didn't argue otherwise. They're idiots with power just like the lowly animals I talked about. Power and intelligence aren't the same.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

What the hell are you yapping about era? Is intelligence confined to era? I'm surprised you're this myopic.
Let me bring it home then since you're so rigid.
If acquisition of political power is based on level of intelligence, how did Shagari beat Awolowo twice to the presidency? Heck, how come men of lower intellect kept beating their betters from Ahmadu Bello vs Awolowo to Gowon vs Ojukwu to MKO vs Abacha?
Meeting steewpid people online is something I encounter everyday, so tackling folks like u is not difficult.
First and foremost, u should made the analogy with Mark Anthony and Caesar Augustus not Nero.
Was Mark Anthony more intelligent than Caesar Augustus?
I would have answered u properly on that, bringing Mark Anthony from an ancient era to compare with Nero of generations ahead is crass, u dón't even know what u are talking about u wrote it as "McAnthony", who da fvck writes Mac (Mark, Marc, Marcus) Anthony as "McAnthony"?
One of the key attribute of intelligence is knowing how to poII resources together, the fact that Tinubu won this election shows he is clearly more intelligent than Atiku and Obi combined.
Someone can be brutaI but intelligent, doñ't confuse intelligence for kindness gentleman.
If Ojukwu was more inteIIgent than Gowon, he would have won the wàr, a military commander should know he needs food to feed his army, Ojukwu didn't know that, Gowon did.
One of the key attributes of intelligence is knowing what u have to do and when to do it.
U clearly have no proof that MKO is more intelligent than Abacha, Shagari and Ahmadu Bello.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2023
Areacleo:
was just having this discussion with some friends yesterday the two parties are poorly advised legally and to think that wike is even a lawyer baffles me, wike himself is still in PDP officially, there is no faction at the state or National level to warrant them declaring for another party.

Yeah they should have called their lawyers first before making this move. I'm surprised they don't keep one on retainer.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

The market decide what everyone pays. Even the politicians bowed to market pressure. Lol you're a mumu with no self respect that's why you're always groveling. You're just projecting at this point because you'd actually fall flat on your face because a senator or house rep talked to a bum like you.

Intelligence doesn't always win. You already debunked that point telling me it's 90%. You're Unintelligent politicians can't stop the brute force bandits. I guess the bandits also intelligent by your logic because their the defacto rulers of certain village.

Lol I noticed you given up on proving they're intelligent. You just want to argue they're collectively powerful. That's fine I didn't argue otherwise. They're idiots with power just like the lowly animals I talked about. Power and intelligence aren't the same.
Polîticians bow to market pressure yet they decide the price u are buying fuel today?
LOL.
I come from a family who has produced state commissioners, the current senator representing my zone passed nights in our house.
A former minister made an offer to me through his boys which I rejected because of the greed involved in it and the attempt to rip the foreign company involved.
I am not a IówIife like u, I simply choose a simple life because that's what gives me peace.
My friend's older brother is in the green chamber, my close friend will be running for HOR in 2027.
So trust me when I say u are f00I when u think poIiticians are the "dûmbest creatures" u have ever seen and u are sitting there allowing them to call the shots that affects ur life every blessed day.
If they are so dûmb and u are so intelligent, they wón't be calling the shots for u.
Trust me on that.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Kukutente23: 8:31pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Meeting steewpid people online is something I encounter everyday, so tackling folks like u is not difficult.
First and foremost, u should made the analogy with Mark Anthony and Caesar Augustus not Nero.
Was Mark Anthony more intelligent than Caesar Augustus?
I would have answered u properly on that, bringing Mark Anthony from an ancient era to compare with Nero of generations ahead is crass, u dón't even know what u are talking about u wrote it as "McAnthony", who da fvck writes Mac (Mark, Marcus) Anthony as "McAnthony"?
One of the key attribute of intelligence is knowing how to poII resources together, the fact that Tinubu won this election shows he is clearly more intelligent than Atiku and Obi combined.
Someone can be brutaI but intelligent, doñ't confuse intelligence for kindness gentleman.
If Ojukwu was more inteIIgent than Gowon, he would have won the wàr, a military commander should know he needs food to feed his army, Ojukwu didn't know that, Gowon did.
One of the key attributes of intelligence is knowing what u have to do and when to do it.
U clearly have no proof that MKO is more intelligent than Abacha, Shagari and Ahmadu Bello.
You're mentally rigid. Mark Antony was a renowned soldier and philosopher in his days and he never competed against Julius Caesar for the throne of emperor. But he was nonetheless known as a brilliant man who most believed will make a fine emperor just as Awolowo is fondly referred to as the best President Nigeria never had. The closest he got to was ruling a part of roman empire. Nero on the other hand simply inherited the throne without lifting as much as a finger. I put the two up to show you that sometimes the best men fight for political power and never get it while the worst have it thrust on them through no ingenuity or effort on their part.

As for Tinubu being more intelligent than Atiku and Obi combined, that's your subjective analysis not based on any facts.
But that of Awolowo vs Shagari is clear to see.
It's also a testament to your lack of knowledge about Nigerian history that Ojukwu was actually the first graduate to join the Nigerian army and he was Oxford educated to Masters level while Gowon did not even have a 1st degree. Your crap about a commander knowing he needs food to feed his army is total crap. A blockade was effected against Biafra.
Lastly, I never said MKO was more intelligent than Ahmadu Bello, Shagari and Abacha. I specifically mentioned Abacha since you can't comprehend comparison beyond eras. MKO was a graduate of Glasgow University and ran so many successful businesses one of which was the building of telephone lines across Nigeria. Abacha on the other hand was simply known for coups.
I don't know how you measure intelligence but it is impossible to claim Abacha was more inteIIgent than MKO or Shagari was more intelligent than Awolowo
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

Polîticians bow to market pressure yet they decide the price u are buying fuel today?
LOL.
I come from a family who has produced state commissioners, the current senator representing my zone passed nights in our house.
A former minister made an offer to me through his boys which I rejected because of the greed involved in it and the attempt to rip the foreign company involved.
I am not a IówIife like u, I simply choose a simple life because that's what gives me peace.
My friend's older brother is in the green chamber, my close friend will be running for HOR in 2027.
So trust me when I say u are f00I when u think poIiticians are the "dûmbest creatures" u have ever seen and u are sitting there allowing them to call the shots that affects ur life every blessed day.
If they are so dûmb and u are so intelligent, they wón't be calling the shots for u.
Trust me on that.

Yes they do bow to market pressure. They eventually dried the state coffers trying to foolishly control fuel prices. Even when they were shilling out cash shortages were common because of market forces.

Now we see why you're so angry I state facts about the animals in your family. This is why you consider a public servant a superior/ elite. I did find it weird a grown man who taxes pay these idiots would then turn around call them elites. Now public servant turned elite because they won an election and steal from the public.

Lol even in your stories about these animals all the want to do is rip people off. Where's the intelligence you keep telling they possess? What exactly are they elite at? Again telling they have power doesn't make them intelligence. We already established power and intelligence aren't the same thing. A fool can be powerful.

1 Like

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2023
Blue3k:

Yes they do bow to market pressure. They eventually dried the state coffers trying to foolishly control fuel prices. Even when they were shilling out cash shortages were common because of market forces.

Now we see why you're so angry I state facts about the animals in your family. This is why you consider a public servant a superior/ elite. I did find it weird a grown man who taxes pay these idiots would then turn around call them elites. Now public servant turned elite because they won an election and steal from the public.

Lol even in your stories about these animals all the want to do is rip people off. Where's the intelligence you keep telling they possess? What exactly are they elite at? Again telling they have power doesn't make them intelligence. We already established power and intelligence aren't the same thing. A fool can be powerful.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I see u are so paînèd because ur entire life and family is controIIed by their decisions, that's why u are so paînèd.
The avèràge Nîgèrîan thinks he is so intelligent.
That makes 200 million intelligent people being held hostage by a few thousands who consider these 200 million as dûmb, this begs the question, who is more dûmb?
The 200 million heId hostage by a few thousands or the few thousands holding the millions hostage.
Every society in the world knows that the ruling class are elites, ur moàñing wón't change that.
I am not angry at ur steewpidity, I am trying to tell u that u are more steewpid than the people u think are the dûmbest creatures u have ever seen.
U have reverted from ur story of me bowing before polîticians now?
They are normal people to me.
I have met ur type alot.
I met a man who was all mouths like u not knowing that the owner of the Bajaj bike he's repairing is actually a younger brother to the sitting governor of the state.
When he learnt that, he was almost kissing his feet.
That's not the deputy govèrñór yet but his brother.
Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by Blue3k(m): 9:28pm On Dec 16, 2023
JagabanB:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I see u are so paînèd because ur entire life and family is controIIed by their decisions, that's why u are so paînèd.
The avèràge Nîgèrîan thinks he is so intelligent.
That makes 200 million intelligent people being held hostage by a few thousands who consider these 200 million as dûmb, this begs the question, who is more dûmb?
The 200 million heId hostage by a few thousands or the few thousands holding the millions hostage.
Every society in the world knows that the ruling class are elites, ur moàñing wón't change that.
I am not angry at ur steewpidity, I am trying to tell u that u are more steewpid than the people u think are the dûmbest creatures u have ever seen.
U have reverted from ur story of me bowing before polîticians now?
They are normal people to me.
I have met ur type alot.
I met a man who was all mouths like u not knowing that the owner of the Bajaj bike he's repairing is actually a younger brother to the sitting governor of the state.
When he learnt that, he was almost kissing his feet.
That's not the deputy govèrñór yet but his brother.

I never reversed my statement regarding you bowing to politicians. Where did you read that? Lol you're hurt. You can't debunk any fact I stated. Even the people here noticed it. You don't even attempt it. Anyway, an idiot can be powerful. Nigerians are held hostage by their voting patterns. Hey, that's democracy whether you vote these losers in or not your effected.

You met a fellow loser like yourself, groveling to politicians. You also met an elite criminal minister ripping off companies. Can you tell me any stories about intelligent politicians you keep telling me about. Again, what are these guys elite at besides stealing and making foolish policies?

2 Likes

Re: RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? by JagabanB: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2023
Kukutente23:

You're mentally rigid. Mark Antony was a renowned soldier and philosopher in his days and he never competed against Julius Caesar for the throne of emperor. But he was nonetheless known as a brilliant man who most believed will make a fine emperor just as Awolowo is fondly referred to as the best President Nigeria never had. The closest he got to was ruling a part of roman empire. Nero on the other hand simply inherited the throne without lifting as much as a finger. I put the two up to show you that sometimes the best men fight for political power and never get it while the worst have it thrust on them through no ingenuity or effort on their part.

As for Tinubu being more intelligent than Atiku and Obi combined, that's your subjective analysis not based on any facts.
But that of Awolowo vs Shagari is clear to see.
It's also a testament to your lack of knowledge about Nigerian history that Ojukwu was actually the first graduate to join the Nigerian army and he was Oxford educated to Masters level while Gowon did not even have a 1st degree. Your crap about a commander knowing he needs food to feed his army is total crap. A blockade was effected against Biafra.
Lastly, I never said MKO was more intelligent than Ahmadu Bello, Shagari and Abacha. I specifically mentioned Abacha since you can't comprehend comparison beyond eras. MKO was a graduate of Glasgow University and ran so many successful businesses one of which was the building of telephone lines across Nigeria. Abacha on the other hand was simply known for coups.
I don't know how you measure intelligence but it is impossible to claim Abacha was more inteIIgent than MKO or Shagari was more intelligent than Awolowo
I read through ur paragraph and it lacks substance.
First off, Nero was a descendant of a ruling class, the last his line.
The descendant of Octavian (Caesar Augustus)
He didn't lift a finger?
Maybe u should check history.
Marc Anthony was a friend to Julius Caesar, Julius Caesar had an adopted heir in Caesar Augustus who took after him.
If Marc Anthony was so intelligent, he wouldn't have played into the hands of Caesar Augustus like he did.
U saying "Marc Anthony never competed against Julius Caesar for the throne of emperor" is pointless, it clearly shows u don't even know that I am talking about Caesar Augustus who was heir to Julius Caesar, stick to what u know.
I have known this history since I was a kid.
U barely know it, that's why u are confusing the two.
What u just described about Ojukwu and MKO Abiola is about people who went to school, u don't need to go to school to be intelligent, u should know that, shouldn't you?
If Ojukwu was so intelligent, he won't have gotten into a position where someone who didn't get a degree will win by a blockade.
Getting a degree is not same as being intelligent.
I am not talking about getting a degree.
The polîticians the poster called "dûmbest creatures" all have degrees, is the talk about degree now?
LOL.
Some of u just argue for d sake of it.
Compassion doesn't equate to intelligence, don't u get it?
Brutal people can be intelligent.
crïmïñaIs can be intelligent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northerners Lets Get To Know Each Other / Caption This Pic: Adeosun Under Duress To Sign Pact With The Arabs. / Sarki The Chief Urchins Of T.M.C Pics Of Bishop Have Been Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.