Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed (26125 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tshine456(m): 11:52am On Dec 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

Yeah bro
one love bro,dont let make enemy we are all here to learnt from other mistake to make amend of our way of reasoning and life im sure we both have learn one or two lesson here broman..no haters bro
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Tshine456:
one love bro,dont let make enemy we are all here to learnt from other mistake to make amend of our way of reasoning and life im sure we both have learn one or two lesson here broman..no haters bro
One love my man, only fools makes enemies with each other because a woman they don't know about. I know how manipulative women are and I've been their victim before. I learnt lessons here bro and one of them is, never make conclusions after hearing only one side of a story, the best is give your advice from your wisdom of unbias and know that the person seeked your attention because they wanted peace
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tshine456(m): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
lordnkem000:

One love my man, only fools makes enemies with each other because a woman they don't know about. I know how manipulative women are and I've been their victim before. I learnt lessons here bro and one of them is, never make conclusions after hearing only one side of a story, the best is give your advice from your wisdom of unbias and know that the person seeked your attention because they wanted peace
you are right with your opinion bro one love man understanding just matter in everything both men and women are born of women
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Tshine456:
you are right with your opinion bro one love man understanding just matter in everything both men and women are born of women
One love

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Obierika(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11
Tonytonex:
yes sir. you can send it to me. Then I will send it to her. I can drop my aza. If it's okay by you.

What?! shocked
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Kingsleystunner(m): 6:03pm On Jan 11
Henry22:
Get a job and focus on improving in yourself

If dem go hear ooo instead for them to find job na another guy dem go find 😂
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tonytonex(m): 8:07pm On Jan 11
Obierika:

What?! shocked
wetin? Why are you just replying?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by zedegit: 4:08am On Jan 17
Prettygirl200:
According to him I don't support his dreams, I don't encourage him, that my love for him was conditional, over time he keeps telling me that all the ladies that have come into his life has this tendency of supporting him and all of that, and I happen not to fall in that category, so because of that he keeps comparing and making reference's all the time it's always brings issues between us every now and then.

Some months ago he was facing serious financial problems, and all I was able to do the little I could even though it was chicken change but again he met a lady who did more than I did and the comparison started again, it again brought fights and arguments, off recent he has met a lady who according to him supported him greatly which he told him he has been able to bounce back and things are getting better, after some days he told me thesame lady confessed that she was in-love with me it was after that confession he then told me that he has seen and known how a woman can love unconditionally, that the lady never asked him of anything , that she supported his dreams and is encouraging something I couldn't do. Before then he told me about some things I was doing which he didn't like, I tried to adjust to suit in the woman he wanted me to be character wise that was when he told me I was acting up and pretending to love him because of what I stand to gain from him.

I just got fed up of the whole thing and told him that if the lady is the kind of woman he wants in his life he should be with her, he has always talked about a supportive woman and since I couldn't or didn't fall in that category I decided to let him go in other for me to have peace of mind. So I blocked him everywhere just so it will be easy for me to forget about him and everything, I don't know if I did the right thing?.

He dey use you catch cruise. Na manipulation be that.

Why the werey no marry the women he talk been dey support am?..

He chop their money finish and japa. No future with him.

You go soon get better man wey go appreciate the ones you dey do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.