Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed (26123 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tonytonex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
Dminister:
who I will send the money you?
yes sir. you can send it to me. Then I will send it to her. I can drop my aza. If it's okay by you.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2023
Riosystem:

Unblock him, He will still come around but I pray he won't be too late. The basic point here is that try as much as possible to be helpful to people generally.
No my mind is made up, him ans his supportive lady should enjoy themselves. I have moved on.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by 1TrippleCee: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
No my mind is made up, him ans his supportive lady should enjoy themselves. I have moved on.

Why dont you give that Delta guy a chance ?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Why dont you give that Delta guy a chance ?
Which delta guy?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by 1TrippleCee: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Which delta guy?

That two weeks on, two weeks off guy that works on the oil rig. You talked on his thread na

Abi, you no want make we come chop wedding rice?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

That two weeks on, two weeks off guy that works on the oil rig. You talked on his thread na

Abi, you no want make we come chop wedding rice?
ohhhh he said he wants to get married. And as it stands sef am even scared of men although he said 24 to 30 am not up to 24.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by 1TrippleCee: 7:13pm On Dec 15, 2023
Prettygirl200:
ohhhh he said he wants to get married. And as it stands sef am even scared of men although he said 24 to 30 am not up to 24.

Oh. Okay

Dont be scared of men. Take it easy. Join like a fellowship or an activity group if you are a Xtian and blend with both genders and see how life handles the rest

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 7:14pm On Dec 15, 2023
1TrippleCee:

Oh. Okay

Dont be scared of men. Take it easy. Join like a fellowship or an activity group if you are a Xtian and blend with both genders and see how life handles the rest
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 8:22am On Dec 16, 2023
lordnkem000:
The kind of comments I've been reading here on this matter makes me feel so proud of being in this forum. There's nothing wrong in a man looking for a woman who can join him build his dreams and if that woman can't do that, then she's free to go as u rightly did. All u had to do was show him u can be that girl for him but u chicken out because u know u can't support a man's dreams I guess. As long as that man never drove u away, then it means he still believed in u but u lack faith in yourself to see it.. be wise prettygirl200
. Oh ye wise one ...

We hail thee ..

Seriously, your write-up was apt as fvck .
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
i don't have much am a [myoung girl in my very early twenties, am doing my best even though it's not enough but I can't go and steal or make prostitution, I still tried to adjust when he saw that he then told me I was acting up and pretending because of what I wanted to gain, that statement made me really weak.

Some of us still have our reserved doubts about that....

I'm watching closely....

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
. Oh ye wise one ...

We hail thee ..

Seriously, your write-up was apt as fvck .
Atleast I wasn't a hypocrite
Besides, everyone is entitled to their opinions so get the f.ck outta my mentions.
If e pain you too much pls go to court
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 8:37am On Dec 16, 2023
Please tell your sympathizers to get out of my mentions, I am entitled to my opinions just like anyone else so I wonder my advices and comments became a reason for insults from your pals who see you as righteous and the man a villain.
Prettygirl200
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 8:38am On Dec 16, 2023
lordnkem000:

Atleast I wasn't a hypocrite
Besides, everyone is entitled to their opinions so get the f.ck outta my mentions.
If e pain you too much pls go to court
dude .. English dey disturb you oo ..

Man if you did not understand my post.. you could have just said that...
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2023
BscHolder:
thonia marvin right?
lol...
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 8:44am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
dude .. English dey disturb you oo ..

Man if you did not understand my post.. you could have just said that...

I agree say English dey disturb me, no be your fault. I no go exchange insults with my fellow man because of woman, never happened before and won't happen now. U win
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 8:50am On Dec 16, 2023
lordnkem000:

I agree say English dey disturb me, no be your fault. I no go exchange insults with my fellow man because of woman, never happened before and won't happen now. U win

Bros ...I agreed with your write up was what i was trying to tell you .. nobody is trading insult with you over no impostor ...

That user is not even fully confirmed to be a lady ..

Dude, chill the fvck out...
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

Some of us still have our reserved doubts about that....

I'm watching closely....
That's on you.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:

Bros ...I agreed with your write up was what i was trying to tell you .. nobody is trading insult with you over no impostor ...

That user is not even fully confirmed to be a lady ..

Dude, chill the fvck out...
Okay my man no problem.
That girl is a manipulator and already has someone dicking her so she just use style and excuse japa, now come online here to destroy the guy so her co feminists go hail her. I was shocked fellow guys no see holes in her statement and begin call the guy names. No one is perfect, if he isn't beating u, cheating on u and loves u or so, u can fix the comparisons if it's a problem and that's what I advised her to do because even her next man fit be worse. Na wetin feminists take full my mentions dey attack their papa
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 9:02am On Dec 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

She kept saying he demands money from her.....na that part I dey think say she get comma.........why will any guy expect a girl in her early 20s with no money to give him money...
because he's giving her money...

She/he should have settled for a guy in his/her age range that has no more money if she/he wanted a pressure less relationship
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 9:07am On Dec 16, 2023
BRATISLAVA:

He should get with a guy who will support him. Men can uplift men and be the head without too many complaints.
If woman expect s a man to uplift her .. Then a man should expect same ..

Isn't that the whole idea of relationship...
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Silentgroper(m): 9:09am On Dec 16, 2023
ferhyntorlah:

I knew it!

The guy is just a taker, taker, taker.

A leech in a parasitic relationship.
could she swear on her life she hasn't taken much more from the guy ... She could even be the reason dude is in some financial troubles...
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
If woman expect s a man to uplift her .. Then a man should expect same ..

Isn't that the whole idea of relationship...
God bless you for that statement
No mind the hypocrites here acting as if na bad thing
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2023
Silentgroper:
could she swear on her life she hasn't taken much more from the guy ... She could even be the reason dude is in some financial troubles...
You don't expect her to say the truth. You will see a toxic gf, a girl who abuses and insults her man but will blame the guy for looking elsewhere and she will not tell that part of her attitude to the public. Na wetin happen for yul edochie marriage and guess what, na the man get all the blames because he chose not to speak or spread his relationship outside
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 9:41am On Dec 16, 2023
lordnkem000:

You don't expect her to say the truth. You will see a toxic gf, a girl who abuses and insults her man but will blame the guy for looking elsewhere and she will not tell that part of her attitude to the public. Na wetin happen for yul edochie marriage and guess what, na the man get all the blames because he chose not to speak or spread his relationship outside
M yet to understand why you are wailing oga, and offcourse i said the whole truth you are looking for who to will pet your back? Or agree with you? Relationship isn't by force and yes I can't be in a relationship where a guy allows another woman feed and give him money then compare me with them every now and then, when I demand he tells me he doesn't have and when I get angry I am called toxic. If you like wail from now till tomorrow am not going back, I need my own peace of mind.He has seen life am just starting I need my own peace of mind. So if you know him tell him I said he should enjoy, please run along!!

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
M yet to understand why you are wailing oga, and offcourse i said the whole truth you are looking for who to will pet your back? Or agree with you? Relationship isn't by force and yes I can't be in a relationship where a guy allows another woman feed and give him money then compare me with them every now and then, when I demand he tells me he doesn't have and when I get angry I am called toxic. If you like wail from now till tomorrow am not going back, I need my own peace of mind.He has seen life am just starting I need my own peace of mind. So if you know him tell him I said he should enjoy, please run along!!
No one is wailing and I'm sure that man doesn't need you back, who would want a liability like you back? Go and look for your own peace as you said because I'm sure you never gave him peace of mind, no wonder he appreciates true peace of mind when he saw one, not one based on pretence. It is only a pretender that gets angry when caught. No one forces you for relationship so you right. As for me, I will never condone a woman who seeks validation online to fix our relationship never. Such a woman can and will never make a good wife, because if una get any quarrel for house, na internet in-laws go advice her. Good riddance to bad rubbish for that correct man
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2023
lordnkem000:

No one is wailing and I'm sure that man doesn't need you back, who would want a liability like you back? Go and look for your own peace as you said because I'm sure you never gave him peace of mind, no wonder he appreciates true peace of mind when he saw one, not one based on pretence. It is only a pretender that gets angry when caught. No one forces you for relationship so you right. As for me, I will never condone a woman who seeks validation online to fix our relationship never. Such a woman can and will never make a good wife, because if una get any quarrel for house, na internet in-laws go advice her. Good riddance to bad rubbish for that correct man
M just starting life so you calling me a liability doesn't make anything, I will work hard to grow on my own, gradually i will get there, hence i left the relationship i need focus, this will be the last time i will reply you if there was a block button it would have been easier do have a nice day Mr man.

2 Likes

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:
M just starting life so you calling me a liability doesn't make anything, I will work hard to grow on my own, gradually i will get there, hence i left the relationship i need focus, this will be the last time i will reply you if there was a block button it would have been easier do have a nice day Mr man.
That's the only thing you do best, block people. Who cares about being blocked? You give me nothing to care. How do you at under 23 intend to grow on your own if not being a liability to a man and wanting a man that will pay your fees, pay your bills, feed you, give you money and still give you free sex on top. Ofcourse you left the relationship because you couldn't compete with the other girl who has much value and has so much respect and loyalty, more than you could ever possess, so you did the right thing to leave so you can truly focus on building yourself as you said. I just hope you become better and try to be valuable to your next man or the same fate awaits you again. Las las na hookup industry you dey join so because na the easiest route girls like you dey take. Enjoy your single focus
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by mannash1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Prettygirl200:

REALLY
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tshine456(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2023
lordnkem000:

That's the only thing you do best, block people. Who cares about being blocked? You give me nothing to care. How do you at under 23 intend to grow on your own if not being a liability to a man and wanting a man that will pay your fees, pay your bills, feed you, give you money and still give you free sex on top. Ofcourse you left the relationship because you couldn't compete with the other girl who has much value and has so much respect and loyalty, more than you could ever possess, so you did the right thing to leave so you can truly focus on building yourself as you said. I just hope you become better and try to be valuable to your next man or the same fate awaits you again.
but man u get problem, yes big one im sure u no get sisters or maybe this is all u think of female u wont be d judge cos u dont no d true story in relationship both partners will av lapse i guess u no her in person dont use ur bitta exp to judge bro reason wella and change thinking
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 2:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Tshine456:
but man u get problem, yes big one im sure u no get sisters or maybe this is all u think of female u wont be d judge cos u dont no d true story in relationship both partners will av lapse i guess u no her in person dont use ur bitta exp to judge bro reason wella and change thinking
I love how u talk bro but honestly I don't have any problems at all, and yes I have sisters. Am not a Jude & can't be but bro did you read her response to people? Can't you see she was spreading her man out and belittling him & everyone was buying that bullshit? I love when when you said both partners will have lapses so why did she keep her own and target her bf own? Telling us strangers to pick her side because the man ain't here to defend himself? No bro after I made that mistake on Yul edochie case picking the wife's side without hearing both sides, I learnt my lessons because mose women will not tell you how disgusting and abusive they are to their man but will rush to internet in-laws to cry foul and paint the man black because they know internet in-laws always picks the woman's side. Have u ever seen chioma DAVIDO come online to spit trash about her man? Temi otedola, Hilda Baci, yemi alade, adesua, etc? Have u? Does it mean their men are saints and haven't done worse? That's because matured girl fix their private issues privately and move on.
That's just my opinion though and I should be right about it
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Tshine456(m): 9:32am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=lordnkem000 post=127521738]
I love how u talk bro but honestly I don't have any problems at all, and yes I have sisters. Am not a Jude & can't be but bro did you read her response to people? Can't you see she was spreading her man out and belittling him & everyone was buying that bullshit? I love when when you said both partners will have lapses so why did she keep her own and target her bf own? Telling us strangers to pick her side because the man ain't here to defend himself? No bro after I made that mistake on Yul edochie case picking the wife's side without hearing both sides.. U have points but u just have to advice both partner im sure if we heard d man side of story he will say things to favour his self,moving on is her best choice cos it is her relationship and is beta to leave in peace im a man and i no wat man is capable to do and i no most women too dont let ppl see u as a conclusionist or judge cos if u do this in reality d partner will use u to solve deir issues..
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=Tshine456 post=127524626][/quote]
Yeah bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / What Does It Mean For A Girl To Cry During Strong Knacking / 10 Dating Commandments For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.