Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed (26498 Views)

My Relationship Just Crashed This Morning. / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing / My Girlfriend Of 4 Months Just Broke Up With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
ThatCEO:

I don't think you did anything bad especially if you like below 24. Expecting so much from you is not ideal.

But if you are 27 above, and within a marriageable age, I will also be concerned if you can't pick up some bills. I have been with a least two of such above 27 who can never say I shd wear my clothe that they want to buy me a bottle of Heineken upon say dem be working class. iPhone say I don carry dem tour the almost all d city. I no come this life come slave for person daughter.

The reality of Nigeria of today is that lots of guys can no longer carry the entire weight of a woman. I understand every girl prays for the soft life, but that is mostly a vanishing dream.

But contributions is not only financial tho, however, I believe you made the right decision based on your situation.
I am below 24 I haven't build anything to support a man with am just starting my life, should I go and die because of relationship where the man wants me to do more than my power? He's far far older than me if am not mistenkenly up to more than 10years difference.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

Bro you are accusing me of same thing you are doing, using your past experiences to encourage her BS. Do you know if just like you, she has the bigger flaws but refused to admit it? I'm not picking sides bro and I hear you. I'm just saying if she's gone then let her go and let us breathe, if she wants the relationship then let her fix things with her man and drive away the stranger girl. But coming online to destroy her man to strangers is really not cool and doesn't speak well of her character bro. I would say the same if it was a man doing this too
You are not picking sides? Yet you think that she's not telling the entire truth. Someone you have never met or know anyone about. You are simply pouring out your frustration on this innocent girl. And I'm very happy that you are this unfortunate in life, good for a bad nd toxic person like you. If you can hurt an innocent person you don't know with words like this, you deserve all the worst in life you are currently facing unless you change your ways. No girl will stay with you
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

You are madddd. Leave the sweet girl alone. She didn't make you and your generation broke and frustrated, you don't know her and you will never know a precious person like her. It's not a must for you to comment,go to hellll with your frustration and toxicity
Okay no problem
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by AliEzeOlu: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
According to him I don't support his dreams, I don't encourage him, that my love for him was conditional, over time he keeps telling me that all the ladies that have come into his life has this tendency of supporting him and all of that, and I happen not to fall in that category, so because of that he keeps comparing and making reference's all the time it's always brings issues between us every now and then.

Some months ago he was facing serious financial problems, and all I was able to do the little I could even though it was chicken change but again he met a lady who did more than I did and the comparison started again, it again brought fights and arguments, off recent he has met a lady who according to him supported him greatly which he told him he has been able to bounce back and things are getting better, after some days he told me thesame lady confessed that she was in-love with me it was after that confession he then told me that he has seen and known how a woman can love unconditionally, that the lady never asked him of anything , that she supported his dreams and is encouraging something I couldn't do. Before then he told me about some things I was doing which he didn't like, I tried to adjust to suit in the woman he wanted me to be character wise that was when he told me I was acting up and pretending to love him because of what I stand to gain from him.

I just got fed up of the whole thing and told him that if the lady is the kind of woman he wants in his life he should be with her, he has always talked about a supportive woman and since I couldn't or didn't fall in that category I decided to let him go in other for me to have peace of mind. So I blocked him everywhere just so it will be easy for me to forget about him and everything, I don't know if I did the right thing?.

Am so sorry at OP. You sound like a good person. Don't mind that slowpoke of a man. He's a manipulator who wants to just make a mess of your relationship no matter how hard you wanted to make things work.

Thank God for yourself my dear sister. Give God thanks for making you dodge that misfit of a man. You just dodged a very deadly bullet.

Your right man will soon locate you. And by then, you won't struggle to make things work out. It'll All flow seamlessly.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

From your write up, your replies to stupd men on this forum,I can see you are very soft and dumb. How can you allow a lazy idiot to tell you you can't support him? Relationship is mutual benefit,how is he exactly benefiting you? He's an entitled fool, and I'm glad you left the idiot. Never allow a man to treat you like that. You are a queen, a rare gem, the only you on planet Earth, you are valuable. Never allow people or anyone to treat you like that. I will advise you build your self esteem
Thank you.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
I am below 24 I haven't build anything to support a man with am just starting my life, should I go and die because of relationship where the man wants me to do more than my power? He's far far older than me if am not mistenkenly up to more than 10years difference.
Oh my goodness. You are dating an old fool that is entitled. Girl,be brave and smart. Focus on improving yourself,focus on making money. Use your time to think of how you can be rich,not to give a stupid guy but to live a soft girl life. Even at 50, many women still find loving husband,don't ever support any man financially,it's not your job
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

You are not picking sides? Yet you think that she's not telling the entire truth. Someone you have never met or know anyone about. You are simply pouring out your frustration on this innocent girl. And I'm very happy that you are this unfortunate in life, good for a bad nd toxic person like you. If you can hurt an innocent person you don't know with words like this, you deserve all the worst in life you are currently facing unless you change your ways. No girl will stay with you
I really wish that were true. I have an amazing woman in my life, very beautiful and she means a lot to me. But I won't bother exchanging words with a kid like u. Ashawo no Sabi wetin hustle mean. Carry your pit toilet and run far
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Ferrous(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
The same "breakfast" I'm preparing for my current girlfriend and it would be on the 31st of December. She doesn't just call to ask how I'm faring, no message from any platform - SMS, WhatsApp, Facebook messenger, she only call or text me when she wants to make a demand. I don't want to cross over to 2024 with a "terrible" liability. She's not helping matters.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by AliEzeOlu: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mhizzard:
Peace of mind is the best thing that could ever happen to human in his/life.however,if you ain't being supportive try and amend yourself in that aspect because no man can ever crave for unsupportive wife

My dear, please Read to understand. You won't die if you do. Did she say she wasn't supportive. Her ex wanted far more than she could afford from her.

Will she go and steal, commit harlotry or kidnap a minor just to please the phoolish, selfish man?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

Am so sorry at OP. You sound like a good person. Don't mind that slowpoke of a man. He's a manipulator who wants to just make a mess of your relationship no matter how hard you wanted to make things work.

Thank God for yourself my dear sister. Give God thanks for making you dodge that misfit of a man. You just dodged a very deadly bullet.

Your right man will soon locate you. And by then, you won't struggle to make things work out. It'll All flow seamlessly.

Amen thank you so much. I have let it go and I just want to move on.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

Give me one good reason why I should doubt her.
So you accept her coming online to spoil her man? No problem. Everyone has a relationship
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

Oh my goodness. You are dating an old fool that is entitled. Girl,be brave and smart. Focus on improving yourself,focus on making money. Use your time to think of how you can be rich,not to give a stupid guy but to live a soft girl life. Even at 50, many women still find loving husband,don't ever support any man financially,it's not your job
i will do that thank you!!
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by IPDGP: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2023
Mine self is ending next week, i just found out some secret about my babe and when she comes back next week from her journey na to show her evidence and end the relationship

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

My dear, please Read to understand. You won't die if you do. Did she say she wasn't supportive. Her ex wanted far more than she could afford from her.

Will she go and steal, commit harlotry or kidnap a minor just to please the phoolish, selfish man?
You know her ex don't you? No wonder scammers are so much in this forum. Na wa
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by advanceDNA: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

From your write up, your replies to stupd men on this forum,I can see you are very soft and dumb. How can you allow a lazy idiot to tell you you can't support him? Relationship is mutual benefit,how is he exactly benefiting you? He's an entitled fool, and I'm glad you left the idiot. Never allow a man to treat you like that. You are a queen, a rare gem, the only you on planet Earth, you are valuable. Never allow people or anyone to treat you like that. I will advise you build your self esteem

Lol..... The "u are queen" got me rolling.... Queen of which kingdom..?? Shigbain she nor get..... but U go do well as a motivational speaker oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

See them, keyboard feminists but for real life them dey mumu for men anyhow. I pity who takes advice from you.. hope you see that 38ys feminist like you wey dey blame una? Ozworr
Unfortunately for you,we ain't in thesame league. I'm 40years and proud,I love the older me,the older I get the more knowledgeable I become,the richer I become,more cars,houses,comfort,enjoyment and more beautifulI become. Unlike you,I see aging as the most beautiful thing on earth. I love growth and i keep growing with my age. Just because your mom and older female generations in your family are living a frustrated old life doesn't mean it's like that with everyone. Some of us are enjoying life the more we age. We get to leadership positions as we acquire more knowledge,we get to lead beautiful team and gain more experience.

Anyways,I hope things change for your female family generations including the female you end up with as their lives as an haggard frustrated bitter women is making you to view older women in a bad light. My prayers for your mom and female families
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
i will do that thank you!!
Kwantinu.. na for faceless forum you dey seek advice from people wey their own relationship issues pass your own. Your man was right to follow the other girl
You aren't matured for relationship so go and make money
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by phenylalanine(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
Prettygirl200:
According to him I don't support his dreams, I don't encourage him, that my love for him was conditional, over time he keeps telling me that all the ladies that have come into his life has this tendency of supporting him and all of that, and I happen not to fall in that category, so because of that he keeps comparing and making reference's all the time it's always brings issues between us every now and then.

Some months ago he was facing serious financial problems, and all I was able to do the little I could even though it was chicken change but again he met a lady who did more than I did and the comparison started again, it again brought fights and arguments, off recent he has met a lady who according to him supported him greatly which he told him he has been able to bounce back and things are getting better, after some days he told me thesame lady confessed that she was in-love with me it was after that confession he then told me that he has seen and known how a woman can love unconditionally, that the lady never asked him of anything , that she supported his dreams and is encouraging something I couldn't do. Before then he told me about some things I was doing which he didn't like, I tried to adjust to suit in the woman he wanted me to be character wise that was when he told me I was acting up and pretending to love him because of what I stand to gain from him.

I just got fed up of the whole thing and told him that if the lady is the kind of woman he wants in his life he should be with her, he has always talked about a supportive woman and since I couldn't or didn't fall in that category I decided to let him go in other for me to have peace of mind. So I blocked him everywhere just so it will be easy for me to forget about him and everything, I don't know if I did the right thing?.

You did the best thing, there was never a relationship, they guy was just using your head.

1 Like

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Lol..... The "u are queen" got me rolling.... Queen of which kingdom..?? Shigbain she nor get..... but U go do well as a motivational speaker oooo grin grin grin grin
Abeg help me tell her o, na the mumu wey dey listen dey wonder me. I don see why that girl bf follow another girl, she's not matured at all and truly can't offer anything
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by AntiWailer: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
Congrats girl.

That is not your man.

You for see shege pro max.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

Unfortunately for you,we ain't in thesame league. I'm 40years and proud,I love the older me,the older I get the more knowledgeable I become,the richer I become,more cars,houses,comfort,enjoyment and more beautifulI become. Unlike you,I see aging as the most beautiful thing on earth. I love growth and i keep growing with my age. Just because your mom and older female generations in your family are living a frustrated old life doesn't mean it's like that with everyone. Some of us are enjoying life the more we age. We get to leadership positions as we acquire more knowledge,we get to lead beautiful team and gain more experience.

Anyways,I hope things change for your female family generations including the female you end up with as their lives as an haggard frustrated bitter women is making you to view older women in a bad light. My prayers for your mom and female families
You no get one naira miss motivational speaker. Go advice your protege no be me you go whine
Agabaya
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Nobleou(m): 3:41pm On Dec 14, 2023
Social interaction is about Interest
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

I really wish that were true. I have an amazing woman in my life, very beautiful and she means a lot to me. But I won't bother exchanging words with a kid like u. Ashawo no Sabi wetin hustle mean. Carry your pit toilet and run far
She means alot to you. Hopefully, she doesn't become ayamatanga by the time you use frustration to kill her. And with the way you mentioned 38years as if it's a bad thing to be 38years old, are you planning to bury her before she reaches 38years of age?
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2023
DestinedForGrea:

Lol that doesn't answer my question.
She made points that doesn't add up, but you left the gaps to attack the man. That's how online is Sha, if them attack yul edochie no who e no fit happen, oga I don learn from that situation
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

So you accept her coming online to spoil her man? No problem. Everyone has a relationship
You are a gaslighter, a narcissist. I have been reading the conversation of both of you. See the way you twisted things. I am sorry for the women in your life,hopefully they leave you before you give them mental health problems
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Mhizzard(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
AliEzeOlu:

i read it with calmness,so don't tell me that.there is a reason for me saying that.she may and may not because we are not the one that had relationship with her.that is why i included she should amend if she is not.
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by lordnkem000(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
sheeda995:

She means alot to you. Hopefully, she doesn't become ayamatanga by the time you use frustration to kill her. And with the way you mentioned 38years as if it's a bad thing to be 38years old, are you planning to bury her before she reaches 38years of age?
My woman has everything I could ever want, but more importantly, she's not a keyboard feminist and she adores me. Money is not our problem and will never be. When I see lousy women like you talking trash about men online, I just realize I have a rare gem in my hands everyday
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by sheeda995(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

You no get one naira miss motivational speaker. Go advice your protege no be me you go whine
Agabaya
Frustrated Gaslighter
Re: My Relationship Of 9 Months Just Crashed by Prettygirl200(f): 3:46pm On Dec 14, 2023
lordnkem000:

Kwantinu.. na for faceless forum you dey seek advice from people wey their own relationship issues pass your own. Your man was right to follow the other girl
You aren't matured for relationship so go and make money
Thank you are know am arent matured for any relationship i will take this your advice seriously make money forget about relationship and take care of myself. Tell him I said he should enjoy himself, I wish him well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Can You Explain This Picture? / If U Were To Date A Nairalander For A Day(sex Inclusive) Who Would He/she Be? / Can You Settle Down With A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.