Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Can I Do About This - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do About This (44306 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About This by Geenosko: 12:09pm On Dec 16, 2023
You have been watching too much Nigerian movies grin
Re: What Can I Do About This by slan87(m): 12:11pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do

Your first priority should be how you want to develop yourself since you know the lady in question is higher in qualification more than you do.

In other not to feel less of yourself, focus on how you want to further your education. If truly the universe wants you guys together in future, something will surely connect you back once you are up to taste n standard.

My 2cent
Re: What Can I Do About This by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

Use your tongue count your teeth boy.
Are you not ashamed of yourself working as a cleaner in the bank?

I actually meant you should hustle and have a good source of income first.
I'm far older than you, that's why I'm advising you.
I learnt through experience, it's hard to get a nice girl to date you and remain faithful if you can't take care of her. Channel your energy and attention on standing up yourself first, girls can only weigh you down. Besides you can't keep a girl you can't take care of.
If you are doing well financially you can have any girl you want.

Leave am na.

Your mates are bankers, u dey do cleaner for them, instead to upgrade your qualification, e say na love dey catch am.

Op u need a holy cane

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Chibuzoripob: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
sad if u think we are against u/dnt want u to succeed. TRY YO LUCK. Somebody that's looking for a ready-made man to upgrade her wardrobe. Dnt be carried away with all those fancy gadgets, clothes/shoes u see them wearing/with.Some bought it on credit, some are grade A AKUBE,washed,stashed cool grin ..U think say she nor get boyfriend? Why u nor gree toast fellow janitor ? Nor gi disgrace/ridicule yasef
Re: What Can I Do About This by Waffarianman(m): 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
Bro no even try approach that lady, I know fully well na gbasgbos you take after the incident na shame you go take leave that hustling ground... Kukuma manage that job till you leave there so that you won't be topic of discussion in the bank.
Re: What Can I Do About This by dododawa1: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2023
In Yoruba proverb

Good thing liking lazy human

Oga face front and double your

Hustle.

Woman should be less of your worry.

Wake up boy.
Re: What Can I Do About This by MeetDx(m): 12:14pm On Dec 16, 2023
pansophist:

Should he go and thief?

There is always someone who will do the menial jobs, and for now, it is him. His situation can change for the better, and such is life.

Dont shame a hardworking person, its disgusting.

A billion “likes” bro!
Re: What Can I Do About This by BigDawsNet: 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... It's truly "wonderful". tongue

Dey play 😎
Re: What Can I Do About This by BrickDevo: 12:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do
go ahead tell her you love her, and be sincere about it, what will you loose? As long as she is not your line manager or the boss, you won't be sacked, highest she won't be sending you on errands again.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Honeydenz(f): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2023
MSN1:

Lose which job?
When has it become a crime to fall in love?.

I once toasted a high class girl, she fumbled, insulted me and left warning me seriously, I lock up, move on.
1 week later, she called and visited me, apologies and i pounded her mercilessly that day, she refused to go home; We pounded TDB.
That was how we started dating and till date, that was my Best and Most longest relationship.

She later told me that, she fell 4 me because i was bold, that of all the guys arond school and hood, i was d ONLY one bold enough to chyke her, because she was only dating top class big boys in Lagos and PH.
I reduced that girl below my level to the extent, she was thinking i was jazzing her.
See bro, when a woman is truly in love; a 2yr old kid WISE PASS AM SEF!.
There is NOTHING she can't do to make u happy and there is no extent u won't bend her.

Youths are failing seriously because; THEY ARE SCARED OF TAKING RISKS!.
YOU BROUGHT HER DOWN BELOW YOUR LEVEL....the exact implication of her choice I wanted to hear u say, she's not wise nor classy enough in d first place, she is someone from a poor background privileged to hangout with big boys, that's why u were able to get her. If she's a classy girl from a rich background, you need to be extremely handsome or rich also to get her, d later is already out of the options. Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Love800(m): 12:30pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hello.
How does this writing stuff looks like?
Superpack589:

I use to work as a cleaner in a bank branch a few years ago. I resigned in 2021 after working there for 4 years. During my work there, I was the youngest person in the entire branch so everybody sends me on errands. Those 100, 50 naira change on top was what I was after because they help me alot. After buying the food for my colleagues, I would use their change to also buy for myself too. At a time it became too much as they almost turned my primary job into an errand boy. I had to fight and stop the errands and focus on my future.

At the time, I only had waec which I even failed. It was with that cleaning job that I was able to write Nabteb and then furthered my education. If a school is around you, it will be easier. After morning cleaning, you can just go to class and if nothing is going on in school, you can return to the office and it is important to also have somebody telling you what's going on in school. Before you know it, you will be done with school and have the result to apply for a better position in the bank if you wish to continue working there. You have to focus on your future.

Fast forward to the topic at hand. Most young guys who have worked as cleaners experience this, especially if you are the one running errands for everybody. The ladies especially will treat you very well, you will almost think they like you. Most of them just want to continue using you. And you may just be having that feeling because you feel she can help your life easily.

I think some can be genuine anyway but the challenge is that the gap is too much. Cleaner and banker. They will always look at you lesser except it is just genuine love and the lady loves you too. The chances of this ever working is very slim and the stress is just too much. Both of you will not be able to work in peace in the bank anymore. If she really really loves you, she will tell you to stop running errands for others and will also be commanding you sometimes because she is above you in the office and you will not be able to take this for long. The challenge is just too much.

There was a particular petite lady at the bank where I worked as a cleaner. This lady just liked me. I almost felt she wanted me to be screwing her. She would come to the cleaner's office where I use to sit down most of the time (if there's nothing to do) and just rest her head on my shoulder. My preek go just stand. She does not do this to any other person in the bank. She was so close to me and just like touching me every time. The connection was very visible that my fellow cleaners were even telling me to advance that she was giving me green light. I was just too scared and afraid of doing it abeg. In my own case, I believe I would have been able to nack this lady if I was a bad boy.

Even apart from that particular lady, there were plenty of others in the bank who were just too nice to me that I had feelings for. Many, fine fine girls o. But I'd rather go and stand outside and toast one customer or student (because the bank was close to a big polytechnic) than toast a staff.

The problem is that you are bored. It happened to me too. So after morning cleaning, I would just go upstairs and start pressing my phone.
I loved writing so much and so at a time, I started applying for writing jobs on this nairaland. When I got a job, I would use my free time to do it and that filled up the gap so I was no longer bored because it was like doing two jobs at the same time. I eventually resigned and started writing full time. Now I earn in a month what some of those my former colleagues earn in 6 - 7 months. No jokes.

For now, what you should be focused on is how to build yourself up and get yourself a better future. On the other hand, you will definitely leave there one day so if you want to have some adventures and be able to tell those funny stories later, you can try asking her out. The world will not end. Just do it casually and don't count on her saying yes. She might say no and you move on with your life. Whatever happens from there, you can face it. You are a strong man.

I wish you good luck bro.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Burgermotors: 12:34pm On Dec 16, 2023
But we don't know if the lady will bring the change you talk about in his life, for me I think dude should tell him self the truth and live a free life
outoftheworld:

I didn't mean that in a negative way. He has the opportunity to change his life now he's young.
He can become a very great man tomorrow. I don't think girls should be his priority now
Re: What Can I Do About This by WantsandMore: 12:40pm On Dec 16, 2023
Why not use that energy to request for loan from her & citing studies as your reason? I mean create a rapport first, women don't mind dating a shitbag as far as he's got some ambition. Just saying

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by EnimeBassey(m): 12:41pm On Dec 16, 2023
Look son, focus on your life achievement and leave woman alone. That is a huge distraction for you. If it’s school, just position your mind to go back and then study hard. I got my first degree at the age of 46yrs.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by Emma09(m): 12:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
Singing Faze and African China's Song right now for u. If u love somebody walk up to am and tell am say u love am o, e does no crime no crime at all o, if u love somebody walk up to am and tell am say u love am.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Mosba: 12:50pm On Dec 16, 2023
He will have do much more cleaning to meet up.
Re: What Can I Do About This by kenearth50(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
illicit:
U wan toast d person wey dey send u errand?

U get mind o

What if she no gree?

She go use errand frustrate u

This comment gat me laughing cos in a way, I can relate to this grin

Where I was working before, there's a guy who started as a cleaner and cos of the money he was seeing from tips, he toasted a older sales rep there.
The lady nearly use errand finish the guy before I came into the organization 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by Esji80(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
mariobalotelli09:
You can actually show her care and attention without saying anything! Your actions will let her know u like her, it's now left for her to reciprocate. If she does then you shoot your shot if she doesn't then calm down and look for someone in your league. Except maybe she is a contract staff i doubt she would want to date you.
Gbam

Gbam

That's it

QED
Re: What Can I Do About This by whitejs: 12:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Chibuzoripob:
cool Banking Hall is the Hqtr of gossip

Omo
Re: What Can I Do About This by InvertedHammer: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
/
You better start 40 days fasting and prayers.

Your village people have finally remembered you.

Don't try it if the job is important to you.

/
Re: What Can I Do About This by adecz: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2023
Go and look for your mate and stop
fantasizing..

School Certificate cleaner wan
waylay graduate banker.

A lions heart is a vain wish for the fog.

Haba❗️❗️❗️
Re: What Can I Do About This by Quebec91(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2023
cheesy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

This brother funny die
Stamina777:

Please what should I do
Re: What Can I Do About This by Quebec91(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
All said! OP follow this
outoftheworld:

I learnt through experience, it's hard to get a nice girl to date you and remain faithful if you can't take care of her. Channel your energy and attention on standing up yourself first, girls can only weigh you down. Besides you can't keep a girl you can't take care of.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by Quebec91(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2023
cheesy wink
TheFreshVanilla:
This is what happens when you watch those youtube Nollywood movies like "How A Poor Cleaner Captured D Heart Of Her Banker Boss". Try your luck. Na slap you go chop.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Prettychild(f): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

The biggest lie of the century is ‘if you are doing well financially you can have any girl you want’. You will only attract leeches who will leave when the money finishes
Re: What Can I Do About This by iammolise(m): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
This is what happens when you watch those youtube Nollywood movies like "How A Poor Cleaner Captured D Heart Of Her Banker Boss". Try your luck. Na slap you go chop.
cheesy cheesy cheesy Savage 🤣
Re: What Can I Do About This by Burgerlomo: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:

Re: What Can I Do About This by Mayeldah(m): 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2023
OP, tell am say you like am, no fear!

If she accepts fine, if not, life goes on!

Not all ladies looks down on a struggling Man.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Segzy19: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2023
Craze dey worry you....
Date your level... You be guy....

Sort out your life first... You are just 24 years old with school cert only ....

Be reasonable. There is still more to life than this silly infatuation
Re: What Can I Do About This by edunaragold(f): 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
outoftheworld:

yes man ,na the same thing dey my mind,it's why I choose to finish my house then find a woman

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by flokii: 1:46pm On Dec 16, 2023
@OP What you are feeling is infatuation, not love.. You probably find her attractive and want to get intimate with her.

You better face your job and pursue your education.. hunger no dey respect any man.
Re: What Can I Do About This by LoveJesus87(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
walai talai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 nollywood ooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Old School Boys Write Letters To Girls In The 70s+80s / He insisted I take in before marriage / Hello Nairaland Family: My Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.