Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Can I Do About This - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do About This (44233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do About This by Teeyoo(m): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do

The only advise I will give you is, you are still young, u need to focus on your future. Pursue your education, get the best out of it, get a good job and start thinking of settling down. With your age and the type of work you are doing, your monthly stipend won't be enough for you to take care of yourself for a whole month compared with dating a lady. Pls, focus on your future. Don't let beauty or youthful exorbitant destroy your glorious future. Thank you.
Re: What Can I Do About This by DrAda(f): 10:30am On Dec 16, 2023
This is clearly a fictitious story
Re: What Can I Do About This by omoadeleye(m): 10:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Hello nairalanders, please I need your advice on this. I work in a bank as a cleaner and I go on errands for bankers in the bank. Am 24 year old and I only have my school start with me. I have an ambition to further my education though.

So their is this lady banker I like so much. I do go on errands for her. She is in her youthful age too but might be a little older than I do. I love her but I don't know how to tell her. I fear she might cast me if I tell her my intentions or I might lose my self respect.

Moreover, I always feel lonely because I rarely socialize. I go on errands because of the tips I make from it. Nobody gives me money for not doing anything. I feel less cared for but I care more about my loved ones even though I only give to them. I feel lonely all the time cry

Please what should I do

You no even know your level at all, in all, you are way to low to her . Just get yourself a life.
Re: What Can I Do About This by sageb: 10:31am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

office romance is not cool, most times it leads to bitterness when the relationship turns sour.
Give her the vibes but don't woo her for your mental health.
Re: What Can I Do About This by aremubabs: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

No

He should let it come from her instead.

I am talking about friendship. Any of them can initiate, and seeing that he is the one who is in love, he should go ahead and try.

There is a lot to learn about her from merely trying to be her friend. He can learn about how she views people who are below her on the organizational chart.

My wife was assistant HM (ceremonial) when I got employment to the school. In fact, it was she who supervised my micro teaching and practically recommended me for employment. I didn't really notice her at the time because I merely assumed that she was married. But one day, I just looked at her long enough and fell in love.

As Assistant HM, she was also in charge of approving or rejecting lesson notes. So, I started from there. I made sure to write my lesson notes on time. I was always the first to submit. And when she made any corrections, I followed it to the letter because I had overheard her once telling someone that she liked people that were teachable.

There was also another duty of hers that I took seriously. She was in charge of planning assembly schedules and other extracurricular activities like drawing a chart for teachers on duty. Whatever week I was on assembly duty, I made the most of it. Assembly started early and ended 5 minutes to first period. At a point, you would often hear her say that "I like when Mr___ is on duty. No stress."

Mind you, the academic gap was there too. She had an NCE and a bachelor's. I was still in my last year because I got university admission late in life.

But I didn't let all these things deter me. I knew I could not just walk up to her and tell her I loved her. I made her like me. Did everything the way she liked it.

Whenever I was on afternoon duty, she always left school at closing time feeling confident that the school was in safe hands until the last child had been picked up. With other teachers, she had to stay until the last child was picked up because of a previous incident of kidnapping.

Whenever she was on afternoon duty herself, I would stay with her to watch over the children until the last one had been picked up. Then, I would help with shutting the gates.

She is my wife today cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do About This by vikstandon(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

Bro your feeling is normal... But you can't use the tips you gain and sustain the home. Give yourself four years and come back... If she is still there, take your shots.

Go and enrol in a distant program, like NOUN program while you are still doing th cleaner duty. While at it, see if you can make Friends with top bankers... come up with an idea, and seek support from your boss them... if you have been loyal, and your idea is good, you will get help. Keep at these three things while maintaining your loyalty. In four years, you must have finished your program from NOUN, had a business running, then you quit Cleaning Job and take you shot... By approaching the lady!

That cleaning job you do, can be your business venture... Boost it, by having your own outdoor cleaning Services.
Let me blow your mind, you are an outsourced labour.
Someone is earning big time for the services you are rendering while sitting in his office. You can do same.

NO BANKER would want to date a CLEANER who works at her place of work... That only happens in the MOVIES.

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do About This by bluefilm: 10:35am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:

Please what should I do

Stay put in your mo'fucking_ lane.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Goalnaldo(m): 10:37am On Dec 16, 2023
I remember one girl handling my issue in UBA asaba then, faith by name. Tall fair and beautiful. She'll leave other people's matter to attend to mine. I think it's because I reported them to their headquarters via Twitter. How can unfreezing my account be making me come to the bank almost everyday? She told me she almost lost her job 😁 that they called her from headquarters. We became friends though and we always talk and joke anytime she's attending to me until the matter was resolved and I stopped coming.. being an Edo girl I know she might be welling to frolik with me but mama go don see my account as e red cause shishi no even dey the account😁
Re: What Can I Do About This by TheFinesseKid: 10:37am On Dec 16, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

This is the tragedy of gender equality, letting women into career, labour market. There will continue to be fallouts and backlashes

It is bound to happen, how can they bring women with all their soft features into the workplace? What do they think will happen female and male come together? Na to mate remain na, like this Op is trying to do now.
lmao. Feminist won't like this

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by seanwilliam(m): 10:38am On Dec 16, 2023
MSN1:

Lose which job?
When has it become a crime to fall in love?.

I once toasted a high class girl, she fumbled, insulted me and left warning me seriously, I lock up, move on.
1 week later, she called and visited me, apologies and i pounded her mercilessly that day, she refused to go home; We pounded TDB.
That was how we started dating and till date, that was my Best and Most longest relationship.

She later told me that, she fell 4 me because i was bold, that of all the guys arond school and hood, i was d ONLY one bold enough to chyke her, because she was only dating top class big boys in Lagos and PH.

Youths are failing seriously because; THEY ARE SCARED OF TAKING RISKS!.
cheesy
You watch too much nollywood grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by outoftheworld: 10:38am On Dec 16, 2023
viodemus:

what is wrong in working as a cleaner anywhere?

Manage your pride, anything fit befall you to humble you.

There is dignity in labor, legit labor.
I didn't mean it like that, I want him to become a better man,
Re: What Can I Do About This by GreatOchuks: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
It's like to return to Village farm work don de hungry you grin grin grin
Re: What Can I Do About This by MSN1(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
seanwilliam:
cheesy
You watch too much nollywood grin
A lot of kids like you are dominating here, so read my signature and MOVE.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Miravik900(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
DrAda:
This is clearly a fictitious story

I think so his profile seems so too
Re: What Can I Do About This by seanwilliam(m): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2023
This is what happens when you set your priority right grin

Too much korean films no good grin
Re: What Can I Do About This by Blackdisciple(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2023
Tell her don't be scared and the answer is always YES or NO it's simple...
Re: What Can I Do About This by seanwilliam(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2023
MSN1:

A lot of kids like you are dominating here, so read my signature and MOVE.
Lmao .. father Abraham , long live the king … mumu
Re: What Can I Do About This by outoftheworld: 10:43am On Dec 16, 2023
Burgermotors:
How can you say such a thing
I didn't mean that in a negative way. He has the opportunity to change his life now he's young.
He can become a very great man tomorrow. I don't think girls should be his priority now
Re: What Can I Do About This by Goalnaldo(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2023
aremubabs:

I am talking about friendship. Any of them can initiate, and seeing that he is the one who is in love, he should go ahead and try.

There is a lot to learn about her from merely trying to be her friend. He can learn about how she views people who are below her on the organizational chart.

My wife was assistant HM (ceremonial) when I got employment to the school. In fact, it was she who supervised my micro teaching and practically recommended me for employment. I didn't really notice her at the time because I merely assumed that she was married. But one day, I just looked at her long enough and fell in love.

As Assistant HM, she was also in charge of approving or rejecting lesson notes. So, I started from there. I made sure to write my lesson notes on time. I was always the first to submit. And when she made any corrections, I followed it to the letter because I had overheard her once telling someone that she liked people that were teachable.

There was also another duty of hers that I took seriously. She was in charge of planning assembly schedules and other extracurricular activities like drawing a chart for teachers on duty. Whatever week I was on assembly duty, I made the most of it. Assembly started early and ended 5 minutes to first period. At a point, you would often hear her say that "I like when Mr___ is on duty. No stress."

Mind you, the academic gap was there too. She had an NCE and a bachelor's. I was still in my last year because I got university admission late in life.

But I didn't let all these things deter me. I knew I could not just walk up to her and tell her I loved her. I made her like me. Did everything the way she liked it.

Whenever I was on afternoon duty, she always left school at closing time feeling confident that the school was in safe hands until the last child had been picked up. With other teachers, she had to stay until the last child was picked up because of a previous incident of kidnapping.

Whenever she was on afternoon duty herself, I would stay with her to watch over the children until the last one had been picked up. Then, I would help with shutting the gates.

She is my wife today cheesy
A focused man smiley
Re: What Can I Do About This by UnfairLife7(m): 10:47am On Dec 16, 2023
Chummynoni:
are you normal? What sort of talk is this? So he should kill himself because he works as a cleaner?
not because he was a cleaner but because he was talking about love instead of how to better his life
Re: What Can I Do About This by bigpicture001: 10:48am On Dec 16, 2023
simply dont tell her nomata what... female bankers have the highest ego a nigerian human can have...if sh is the one fancying u ,its a different ball game ...if u try it, sh will insult u nd tell her colleague..

female bankers are too full of pride..they date only thier rich customers
Re: What Can I Do About This by zed7: 10:49am On Dec 16, 2023
Boys want to act on every feelings, men control their feelings.

I have an attraction to many beautiful and successful women I meet daily, but as a man I curb that attraction and urge. Nor be every meat dem dey chop.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do About This by 79733139(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2023
Don't shit where you eat. Look for an older lady who works in another bank to date and no matter what happens, you wouldn't lose your job. ... You have a lot to lose if you try to date a co-worker talk less of a lady who is your superior in the same workplace.

Stamina777:

Please what should I do
Re: What Can I Do About This by papyjaypaul: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:
Use ways to secretly collect her number and text her yuur thoughts

If she no gree , find where she lives

If she lives alone, best to break into her house when she's not around and wait for her then you do the needful

Remember to disguise your appearance
You are horrible for suggesting this. You will be reported to the authorities.
Re: What Can I Do About This by Babathanks(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2023
blackboy:
Guy, no mind that guy wry dey ask why you be cleaner. Cleaner is a job. If you find out he could be a thief. There is dignity in labour. It is good you want to develop yourself. Office romance is a big risk. Talkless of banker with cleaner. Save your job and free your mind from the love you have for that banker. Crushing or lusting don’t risk your job. You can be sacked. There are millions of young ladies out there you can choose from. Fear bankers especially female bankers. Work hard go school more even if it is to borrow or get sponsor. No ruin your life because of woman.
Since I join Nairaland many years ago. This is the best comment I have ever read so far. May the good Lord bless your brain and intelligent
Re: What Can I Do About This by XAUBulls: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
😂 😂 😂 24 yrs old boy, instead of planning to go back to school na to embarrass yourself dey hungry you.

Let me advise you. That lady will not accept you number one, because of class. Her class is higher than yours and she'll be looking for someone with same or higher class not you who's just a school cert holder worse is you're even working in her office as a cleaner and errand boy.if you were working somewhere else, it would have been better.

Lastly, if you still love your job, just abort mission because it might take a bad turn and affect your job.

Please work on going back to school or at least learn a skill. Just develop yourself before talking about relationship.
Aha! The best advice on page one of this thread. wink

Indeed... a lot of career women are hypergamous, so, in the absence of subtle romantic attraction generated by the OP towards the older female banker, then he's gonna fail!

Even as a high school graduate, if he's able to engage in formal/informal self-development and generate sustainable income from his businesses and/investments, then he can still waltz into the female banker's life and get her to respect him because of his newfound confidence and inner game. Period.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Can I Do About This by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2023
OP your problem be say you too watch blue-film, and toomuch of it makes you fall in love with elders
Re: What Can I Do About This by GoodRocks: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2023
Stamina777:
Please what do you mean by this

Does she gives you green light? If yes then make your move, if no, oga kill that thought immediately.

Rule no 1

"Don't mix business with pleasure, except of course you have seen another job elsewhere"
Re: What Can I Do About This by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:55am On Dec 16, 2023
LooneyLester:
Use ways to secretly collect her number and text her yuur thoughts

If she no gree , find where she lives

If she lives alone, best to break into her house when she's not around and wait for her then you do the needful

Remember to disguise your appearance
Lol! Exactly this is how psychopaths and other human animals reason.
Re: What Can I Do About This by aremubabs: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Goalnaldo:
A focused man smiley

cool
Re: What Can I Do About This by GoodRocks: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
😂 😂 😂 24 yrs old boy, instead of planning to go back to school na to embarrass yourself dey hungry you.

Let me advise you. That lady will not accept you number one, because of class. Her class is higher than yours and she'll be looking for someone with same or higher class not you who's just a school cert holder worse is you're even working in her office as a cleaner and errand boy.if you were working somewhere else, it would have been better.

Lastly, if you still love your job, just abort mission because it might take a bad turn and affect your job.

Please work on going back to school or at least learn a skill. Just develop yourself before talking about relationship.

If reverse was the case and it was a girl cleaning and in love with the guy. I'm sure you'll never say his class is higher than hers?
Re: What Can I Do About This by Kevineleven(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2023
Hello , don't humiliate yourself like that, forget what you see in nollywood movies and face reality, you are a cleaner, she is a banker, you are not in same class, she will turn you into a laughing stock, trust me every staff will hear about it.
You know, you could have been in a better chance, if you guys are not working in the same organization, then you could deceive her with lies and packaging.
Clear your head dude and hustle, we don't want you to drink sniper in the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Did You Later Discover You Were Dating Who Was Not Dating You? (photos) / Lady Promotes 'Main Chick' Song In Underwear, Blasted By Nigerians (photos) / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.