Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! (42640 Views)

Anambra School Floors USA, Turkey To Win 1st Position In Another International C / Eksu Medical Students Shines, Clinches 1st Position / Landmark University Emerges 1st Position At CODET National Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by kevotek1000(m): 1:42am On Dec 17, 2023
Josephamstrong1:
I don’t really understand some schools this days. My baby girl cleared all her subjects with distinction, all As and she was given 3rd position. She has been sobbing uncontrollably since yesterday. cry Yes, she was promised Christmas gifts and present if she takes first position in class this term.
I think she deserves the 1st position. I want to go to the school on Monday and appeal for result recheck. It can’t be!
I am not taking this o! My baby deserves 1st position with this result. cry cry

Don't go to the school to complain, you have only seen your child result and you don't know the result of other students. Meanwhile your daughter is brilliant I pray she keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Apology19978: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2023
whippersnapper:
boss no vex i stay in Kano. farawa come and say this in Kano here i want to check something. The way them go take barbecue you like plantain ehn. you sef your mind go dey

Mohamed na fool
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by whippersnapper(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2023
Apology19978:

Mohamed na fool
coward
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by CJStarz: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Melagros:

God bless you brother, another error 'my baby girl' instead of 'my daughter'
😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by wolesmile(m): 8:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Dear Josephamstrong1,
We know you just want us to see that your daughter is brilliant. We have seen.
But please for the sake of that innocent girl, my people will say, "Ti isu eni ba jinna, aa dowo bo je ni."

Ma gbe omo yen le awon a ri ogo ba ogo je lowo, please and please.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by euniquea(f): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Probably someone got higher than her... Moveover she only got one 100 the rest are 80/90 and her percentage shows 91.13 she try abeg... Buy her whatever you promised her so that her next result will be better🙏

My daughter scored 55 in her phonics exams but they mistakenly typed 31 which affected her percentage to 96:93.

We were curious to know why she scored that low by checking her exam paper and later found out that the figure was inputted wrongly on the school platform ( mistakes happens though) so called the class teacher and even did a screenshot of both results for backup and send to him... The error was corrected and she hit 98.52.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by IkeAbuja: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2023
You're just looking for scholarship for your kid. anyways congratulations to him/ her. It's just unfortunate a brilliant kid have been given to another wrong parents to look after.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by seeme2(f): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2023
Useless father. So the persons who scored above her in total aggregate should be relegated because your spoilt child is crying? Check well this must be Igbo. Their logic is always annoying. Time to let them go and form their Biafla.
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Karlifate: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2023
seeme2:
Useless father. So the persons who scored above her in total aggregate should be relegated because your spoilt child is crying? Check well this must be Igbo. Their logic is always annoying. Time to let them go and form their Biafla.

LMAO! 😂😂
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Uchedizzy(f): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2023
Average and total scores are what determine the postions ´perhaps two persons average are above hers
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by AfroBeatDiary: 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
folake4u:

And how sure are you that the mum is a Gen Z? undecided

Cos she displayed the attribute of GenZ...one of which is entitlement to higher and better position believing they are better off every other people. Ok?
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by drnoel: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
Josephamstrong1:
I don’t really understand some schools this days. My baby girl cleared all her subjects with distinction, all As and she was given 3rd position. She has been sobbing uncontrollably since yesterday. cry Yes, she was promised Christmas gifts and present if she takes first position in class this term.
I think she deserves the 1st position. I want to go to the school on Monday and appeal for result recheck. It can’t be!

With that kind of result, what is there to complain about?
Re: I Am Not Taking This! My Baby Girl Deserves The 1st Position. 15as! by Psoul(m): 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2023
Josephamstrong1:

Madam, are you educated?
I was expecting to see 100% in all the subjects.
Where your child got 90, didn't you think that there may be another child that may have gotten 98?

Stop teaching your child unhealthy competition.
The child is brilliant going by the result. Also make her to know that it's not all about getting 1st position. Let her be consistent in studying. She will one day get the position.

And for the gift, get a good gift for her and let her know that she really tried.

Don't just go to that school to embarrass yourself and also make the teachers dislike your child due to unnecessary action you'll pull there when you go.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture) / UNN Students Place Juju In Front Of Lecturers Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.