Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,020 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (47557 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him
It seems his organization has taught him better na. Let him prove

At times i do wonder how most people think.

God's organization talked about their heritage archeologists who are mainly atheists looking for reasons to shame God's word are criticizing and someone who claims he believes in God wants to support archeologists against God's organization.

Let them tell us how many years did the Jews spent in exile: 50 or 70? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:14pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

I should listen to him and leave archeologist evidence behind.
Is that how it works?
DID GOD MENTION when the 70years will start? No!
So, archeological evidence shows its 587BC based on the samples collected from the site inspected.
Who should we go with, a random person on YouTube of archeologist?

God's word gave us the specific date when the Jews left Babylon so if we want to know the accurate date Jerusalem was destroyed along with it's temple all we need to do is add 70 years that God foretold! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:17pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

At times i do wonder how most people think.

God's organization talked about their heritage archeologists who are mainly atheists looking for reasons to shame God's word are criticizing and someone who claims he believes in God wants to support archeologists against God's organization.

Let them tell us how many years did the Jews spent in exile: 50 or 70? undecided

That's the problem with you people, do you think the archeologist wants to proof Bible right or wrong? No! They just carried out their works.

Meanwhile, you called them atheists but you discarded God's word on creation which placed creation about 7000years and support the same Atheists when they say universe is billion years old.

So you know what that means?

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

That's the problem with you people, do you think the archeologist wants to proof Bible right or wrong? No! They just carried out their works. Meanwhile, you called them atheists but you discarded God's word on creation which placed creation about 7000years and support the same Atheists when they say universe is billion years old.
So you know what that means?

Please leave that and let's focus on the year the Jews left Babylon! undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
God's word gave us the specific date when the Jews left Babylon so if we want to know the accurate date Jerusalem was destroyed along with it's temple all we need to do is add 70 years that God foretold! smiley

Provide evidence for the above.

Stop lying.

If God gave specific date Scholars won't find it hard to agree with.

But scholars agreed with 587BC because it's fact.

You choose 607BC because it supported your 1914 nonsense with a dubious calculation.

How does 2520days suddenly changed to 2520years?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:22pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

So we should discard the same method of dating.

That's nice.

So which years the Jews left Babylon according to Bible?

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:25pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

Provide evidence for the above.
Stop lying.
If God gave specific date Scholars won't find it hard to agree with.
But scholars agreed with 587BC because it's fact.
You choose 607BC because it supported your 1914 nonsense with a dubious calculation.
How does 2520days suddenly changed to 2520years?

That's why you need the young man's research because he quoted God's word as evidence that 607 is the only date that could make God's word authentic.
If we're to go by 587 BCE then it means Jews only spent 50 years in exile! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
That's why you need the young man's research because he quoted God's word as evidence that 607 is the only date that could make God's word authentic.
If we're to go by 587 BCE then it means Jews only spent 50 years in exile! smiley

Can you imagine.

You claimed God's Word gave SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon and I asked you to provide it. You direct me back to YOUR YOUNG MAN on YouTube.

So your YOUNG man is more accurate than God's Word, right? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

Can you imagine.
You claimed God's Word gave SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon and I asked you to provide it. You direct me bark to YOUR YOUNG MAN on YouTube.
So your YOUNG man is more accurate than God's Word, right? cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I only gave you audience on this because you showed interest in 1914 but if you're annoyed that i quoted you then i will leave you alone.

I said the young man QUOTED God's word to back his argument so listen and see if he has something worthwhile or not! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
I only gave you audience on this because you showed interest in 1914 but if you're annoyed that i quoted you then i will leave you alone.

Nobody asked your story Mr storyteller.

I said the young man QUOTED God's word

Stop lying.

This is what you just said "God's word gave us the specific date when the Jews left Babylon ..."

Let's even say the yound man QUOTED God's Word, do you mean you don't know WHERE IT WAS WRITTEN IN GOD'S WORD?

to back his argument so listen and see if he has something worthwhile or not! smiley

He doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.

Archeological evidence surpassed any random person.

For summary!

You can't provide where God's Word stated the SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon.

You go with a random young man because his video suits your narrative and discard the vast evidence provided by the archeologist.

God is wonderful cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01
It's OK do enjoy the rest of your day! smiley

Emusan:

Nobody asked your story Mr storyteller.
Stop lying.
This is what you just said "God's word gave us the specific date when the Jews left Babylon ..."
Let's even say the sound man QUOTED God's Word, do you mean you don't know WHERE THE GOD'S WORD was written?
He doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.
Archeological evidence surpassed any random person.
For summary!
You can't provide where God's Word stated the SPECIFIC DATE the Jews left Babylon.
You go with a random young man because his video suits your narrative and discard the vast evidence provided by the archeologist.
God is wonderful cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
It's OK do enjoy the rest of your day! smiley

"Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free"

And you too! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:03pm On Feb 06
Barristter07:

I'm sorry you had such Experience , I also admit certain individuals might have been overly harsh in the way they handled this , the truth remains Nowhere in the Bible speaks against Beards.

The thread is about Jehovah’s witnesses now having to wear beards. It is an open secret that Bible did not speak against wearing beards. The religious leaders of that organisation categorically stated that, answers regarding wearing beards is not provided by Jehovah yet even under God's kingdom they don't know. That is why members for over 60 years cannot wear beards not until recent pronouncement.

I also admit certain individuals might have been overly harsh in the way they handled this

Usual way of Jehovah's Witnesses to hide the obvious. Why not add it was the imperfections of some brothers that led to such harshness. Defending men that continually show they are liars and continually use their authority to mislead others. grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:05pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

You even tried to admit this unlike your fellow JWs who have been putting the blame on those who decided to wear beards.

Anyway, can you also openly admit as no where the doctrine like 1914 was spoken about in the Bible or you'll still be defending it?

because I know brighter light will soon shine on this 1914 saga

Awon one line of thought people contradicting one another over beards issue. grin grin grin

He will not say anything regarding 1914 until their GODS of men reboot their brains regarding that. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:07pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Google:
Who conquered Jerusalem in 607 BCE
Nebuchadnezzar II is known as the greatest king of the Chaldean dynasty of Babylonia. He conquered Syria and Palestine and made Babylon a splendid city. He destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem and initiated the Babylonian Captivity of the Jewish population.

Madness and insanities peddling peddler, google is better than your glorified websites regarding 607 BCE. WE know when you read your Bible from Genesis to Revelation and Jerusalem to Saudi Arabia to Warwick you will not see 607 BCE grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:19pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Archeologists got a date close to 607 so it's not mandatory that they are accurate in such a thing nah! smiley

It is now close to 607 BCE. Your madness and insanities peddling brains must continue to lie on behalf of your GODS manipulating and packing lies into that brains
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:19pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

Are you typing?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC

It was destroyed in 587BC

He even said close. He cannot defend the lies packed into his brains

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:27pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

You only need to know that history doesn't come with accurate dates unless it's found written in the Bible which is God's inspired word.
So if archeologists got a date close to 607 BCE then there's no need arguing over that.
What matters is that Babylon was conquered around 6th century BCE.

The source i got said it's 607 BCE and another source said it's 587 BCE the difference is just two decades meaning it actually happened around that time. That's what really matters if there's nothing attached to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdDvys2z6k?si=nTReVo2Wx__Quest
This young man has a question for all those insisting on 587 BCE:
How many years did God say the Jews will spend in exile?
If we're to go by 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years but if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will amount to 50 years.
So is it the God of Abraham that miscalculated His prediction or those contradicting 607 BCE?

Reset your madness and insanities peddling brains here....

You only need to know that history doesn't come with accurate dates unless it's found written in the Bible which is God's inspired word.

Records in times past of certain happening and events(history) comes with accurate dates. That your GODS choose to set up the foundation of their religious organization based on lies and inaccurate dates will not change that.

it's found written in the Bible which is God's inspired word

607 was nowhere mentioned in the bible and your GODS based the foundation of their religious organization on that grin grin grin grin grin That is the madness and insanities peddling you love doing on nairaland grin grin grin

How many years did God say the Jews will spend in exile? If we're to go by 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years but if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will amount to 50 years

Your brains didn't tell you when the deportation of Judah started, it didn't start after it's destruction or in the day of its destruction grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:29pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Please calm down and listen to the young man in that video, he asked a thought provoking question:

According to God's word the Jews are to spend 70 years in exile so if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will mean the Jews only spent 50 years in exile but if it's 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years.

So who is wrong?

God or archeologists? undecided

Don't put God into your madness and insanities peddling here. God didn't give you audacity to place dates on nonexistent things in the first place.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:30pm On Feb 06
Aemmyjah:

Don't mind him
It seems his organization has taught him better na. Let him prove

He has no worry to defend lies of your GODS of men housed in USA. He was never to taught to see 1914 as foundation of his belief. The fraud you accepted as truth grin grin grin angry
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:32pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

I should listen to him and leave archeologist evidence behind.

Is that how it works?

DID GOD MENTION when the 70years will start? No!

So, archeological evidence shows its 587BC based on the samples collected from the site inspected.

Who should we go with, a random person on YouTube of archeologist?

The bold is what their manipulated and lying brains refused to accept.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06
achorladey:

The bold is what their manipulated and lying brains refused to accept.

The only source he provided for his evidence happened to be against him and one of the videos is even done by an exjws.

That was how he got busted, since then he has been dancing around in the market square.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 6:59pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

The only source he provided for his evidence happened to be against him and one of the videos is even done by an exjws.

That was how he got busted, since then he has been dancing around in the market square.

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Apostates providing evidence regarding what he believes as truth. Atheist providing evidence for what he believes as truth.

Yet when you ask the liar and manipulator, do christendom teach the truth. The liar and manipulator SAYS..... NO.

Integrity far from his life grin grin grin angry
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:00pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Hooked grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:03pm On Feb 06
Emusan:

"Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free"

And you too! cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

MaxInDHouse the truth is that regarding the day and the hour no one knows grin grin grin grin grin. When your GODS of men used the calculations of apostates and atheist to say Jesus returned in 1914 is an evidence to the delusions, manipulations and lies packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains which you come to accept as spiritual food at the proper time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:04pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

grin grin grin cornered. To defend your GODS of men will expose more madness and insanities peddling
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:05pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

Quote 1/4 of a bible verse regarding that specific date grin grin grin.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:10pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

I said the young man QUOTED God's word to back his argument so listen and see if he has something worthwhile or not! smiley

Time to run away from Emusan with you are annoyed. Identifying mark of Jehovah’s witnesses when their lies cannot be defended, they just attach a remark to the person they are discussing with to end the discussion grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:14pm On Feb 06
MaxInDHouse:

MaxInDHouse., 2024..... God's word is not authentic grin grin grin

See the bold in his post for evidence grin grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 7:17pm On Feb 06
achorladey:

Time to run away from Emusan with you are annoyed. Identifying mark of Jehovah’s witnesses when their lies cannot be defended, they just attach a remark to the person they are discussing with to end the discussion grin grin grin

He was still defending the video not until his lying mouth was busted.

So the young man quoted God's Word and it happened that what the young man proves was that Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC.

Now that he agreed that the young man quoted God's word, does it mean God's Word was wrong?

Intelligent officer japa
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by oteneaaron(m): 10:44am On Feb 14
achorladey:
Better performing performance group people

Janosky
MaxInDHouse
Aemmyjah
Cornelboy

grin grin grin grin

Who is copying who here as better performing performance group? grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron, tctrills come and watch something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXuYBegTLFE

Wow

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are more alike than different.

Thank you for sharing this eye opening video.

Happy new year bro.

3 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 5:14pm On Feb 14
oteneaaron:

Wow

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are more alike than different.

Thank you for sharing this eye opening video.

Happy new year bro.

Yes ooooo. The resemblance and their mode of operation na same of same. The day I watch am, I just dey laugh grin grin grin

Happy new year bro

We will reap all of the best things inside of it as it unfolds.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Honeymoon Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.