Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (47554 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:25pm On Jan 31
Hahahaha. Mad MaxinDhouse and Fornicator Aemmyjah don run !

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Seeing Murder in JW can be a very bitter pill to swallow. Una DOH!

😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 9:30pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Please i have a question!

Jesus preached for over three years and Jews were after his life but he never surrender until the appointed time.

So how did he manage to scale through all those times? smiley

He was a man of peace
He practiced what he taught
He also defended himself (self-defense)
There was a time the Jews wanted to kill him and he escaped
The son of God himself could have attacked them but he did not.
I dunno if I answered your question well. I was not comfortable. It's like a Professor asking a pupil
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:36pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

He was a man of peace
He practiced what he taught
He also defended himself (self-defense)
There was a time the Jews wanted to kill him and he escaped

The son of God himself could have attacked them but he did not.
I dunno if I answered your question well. I was not comfortable. It's like a Professor asking a pupil

Highlighted in blue is what i wanted to know!

So the most powerful person can choose to DEFEND himself without hurting anyone, right? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 9:57pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

So the most powerful person can choose to DEFEND himself without hurting anyone, right? smiley

Yes
And he treated all, even his opposers with respect cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Yes
And he treated all, even his opposers with respect cheesy

Have also noticed when he once lost it by getting angry?

Jesus forgot that he supposed to remain human all through his trials mistakenly spoke with the voice of the archangel and just see all those that came to arrest him fall down flat as if they're all dead! John 18:6

So Jesus could just use the same voice he raised to resurrect Lazarus to kill his enemies {Revelations 19:21} yet he just choose to run away.

How glad we are learning to imitate God's only begotten son! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:31pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

It's 2024 i could have something to keep if you give me a reason to but when it comes to hurtful words due to past deeds i'm sorry you've given me nothing to remember! Ephesians 4:26smiley

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process my post well. The reason you cannot comprehend what to serve as reminders grin grin grin

In your anger do not sin”[d]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry

Don't start peddling anger over your past. It will haunt definitely. Those are part of what your madness and insanities peddling brains won't accept during those times. It was a sweet delicacy to your brains to call people asiere and asinwin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:36pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Lol, you used a new term. Why didn't you stick to the word Self defense angry grin grin grin grin grin

Na so their mode of operation be, jumping from pillar to post with their madness and insanities peddling brains to defend the lies and manipulations packed into their brains grin grin grin

His brains cannot process the qualifiers in his screenshot

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:39pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Have you read the screenshot or will you rather bury the head in the sand?
grin

Use your madness and insanities peddling brains to explain the qualifiers used in front of self defense before you start another round of you don't know the meaning of self defense grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:43pm On Jan 31
Courz:
Oya o Fornicator Aemmyjah and Mad MaxinDhouse, food don land. Come and defend yourselves.

Their madness and insanities peddling brains lack the capacity to defend it

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 11:46pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

And your GODS of men cannot follow Jesus footsteps regarding that grin grin grin. Despite being voice of Jesus they said self defense can be done even using force grin grin grin

So the most powerful person can choose to DEFEND himself without hurting anyone, right

The same most powerful can use force beyond the comprehension of your madness and insanities peddling brains to defend himself. Examples are scattered all over the Bible you carry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Feb 01
achorladey:

I know your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot process my post well. The reason you cannot comprehend what to serve as reminders grin grin grin
Don't start peddling anger over your past. It will haunt definitely. Those are part of what your madness and insanities peddling brains won't accept during those times. It was a sweet delicacy to your brains to call people asiere and asinwin grin grin grin
Do you still have more to say? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:50am On Feb 01
achorladey:

And your GODS of men cannot follow Jesus footsteps regarding that grin grin grin. Despite being voice of Jesus they said self defense can be done even using force grin grin grin
OK, Noted!
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:20am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

Do you still have more to say? smiley

When you are don't processing the one I said earlier. Remind me grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:23am On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

OK, Noted!

So the most powerful person can choose to DEFEND himself without hurting anyone, right

The same most powerful can use force beyond the comprehension of your madness and insanities peddling brains for self defense. Examples are scattered all over the Bible you carry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 10:49am On Feb 01
achorladey:
Better performing performance group people

Janosky
MaxInDHouse
Aemmyjah
Cornelboy

grin grin grin grin

Who is copying who here as better performing performance group? grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron, tctrills come and watch something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXuYBegTLFE

I do say that Watchtower never brings anything new just corrupting the existing doctrines already known for ages.

Even their famous 1914 is still a copy of SDA and the funny thing is SDA has discarded that because it's never supported either by the Scripture nor Archeological discovery.

I'm very sure that a new light will soon shine on 1914 saga but they are just ashamed of its repercussion.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 11:37am On Feb 01
Emusan:

I do say that Watchtower never brings anything new just corrupting the existing doctrines already known for ages.

Even their famous 1914 is still a copy of SDA and the funny thing is SDA has discarded that because it's never supported either by the Scripture nor Archeological discovery.

I'm very sure that a new light will soon shine on 1914 saga but they are just ashamed of its repercussion.

Hmm. So the original creators of 1914 doctrine have discarded it. Wonderful! Dem con get sense pass Watchtower. Before Watchtower go get sense na till they Kingdom come. Because 1914 doctrine is the reason for the 1919 doctrine and the main reason why the JW Cult exists. Once 1914 is removed, it means Watchtower was never meant to exist. JW will die a fast Death and split into multiple new religions with all of them pointing fingers at Watchtower and calling it Apostate.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 11:50am On Feb 01
Courz:

Hmm. So the original creators of 1914 doctrine have discarded it. Wonderful! Dem con get sense pass Watchtower. Before Watchtower go get sense na till they Kingdom come. Because 1914 doctrine is the reason for the 1919 doctrine and the main reason why the JW Cult exists. Once 1914 is removed, it means Watchtower was never meant to exist. JW will die a fast Death and split into multiple new religions with all of them pointing fingers at Watchtower and calling it Apostate.

Yes! It's called SDA reformation of 1914

@color - That's why new light is delaying to shine on that one but whether they like it or not light must shine to the glory of God the Father cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 12:04pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

Yes! It's called SDA reformation of 1914

@color - That's why new light is delaying to shine on that one but whether they like it or not light must shine to the glory of God the Father cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Hahahahahahahaha. Amen o
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:24pm On Feb 01
achorladey:

When you are don't processing the one I said earlier. Remind me grin grin grin
OK thanks! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Barristter07: 2:35pm On Feb 01
oteneaaron:

I still remember the last time an Elder tried to shame me for keep beards.

I simply asked him to show me where in the Bible it was specifically stated that I shouldn't keep beards.

Of course, he couldn't answer.

I'm sorry you had such Experience , I also admit certain individuals might have been overly harsh in the way they handled this , the truth remains Nowhere in the Bible speaks against Beards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 2:59pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

The delusions packed into their brains will keep seeking better performing performance group despite the fact that na copy copy things dem sabi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01
Barristter07:

I'm sorry you had such Experience , I also admit certain individuals might have been overly harsh in the way they handled this , the truth remains Nowhere in the Bible speaks against Beards.

You even tried to admit this unlike your fellow JWs who have been putting the blame on those who decided to wear beards.

Anyway, can you also openly admit as no where the doctrine like 1914 was spoken about in the Bible or you'll still be defending it?

because I know brighter light will soon shine on this 1914 saga

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:51pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

So can you openly admit now also as no where the doctrine like 1914 was talking about in the Bible?
Google:
Who conquered Jerusalem in 607 BCE
Nebuchadnezzar II is known as the greatest king of the Chaldean dynasty of Babylonia. He conquered Syria and Palestine and made Babylon a splendid city. He destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem and initiated the Babylonian Captivity of the Jewish population.

MaxInDHouse:

Babylonian King Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Jerusalem and it's temple in the year 607 B.C.E.

God revealed in a dream that the trampling of Jerusalem which is God's arrangement to rule will last for SEVEN TIMES! Daniel 4:23

When Jesus walked the earth he told first century Jews that the times of the nations is still ongoing so they should wait until the SEVEN TIMES is over! Luke 21:24

The nations will continue to rule and Christ must sit at God's right hand until the time is fulfilled! Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 7:56

So how long is the SEVEN TIMES?
In the Bible book of Revelation it was revealed to John the apostle that three and a half times is equal to 1260 days! Revelations 12:6, 14

Therefore SEVEN TIMES will amount to 2520 days but if we're to calculate from 607 B.C.E. that will end in the year 600 B.C.E. yet Jesus told his contemporaries that the time God gave the nations is still ongoing in his own days {Luke 21:24} therefore we have to go by the standard God pronounced when Israelites annoyed Him a day will be for a year! Numbers 14:34 compare to Ezekiel 4:6

So the 2520 days will be 2520 years counting from 607 B.C.E. it ended in the year 1914.
That was the year Jesus was crowned as King of God's kingdom in heaven and the first thing he did was sending Satan out of heaven that year {Revelations 12:7-12} the earth began seeing woes right from that time until today! Matthew 24:7-14

God's people continued preaching zealously and industriously teaching throughout the earth gathering millions of peace loving subjects in preparation for the second coming of Christ who is coming to destroy all opposers of his rule! Luke 19:27

So whoever believes this will continue doing the work Jesus assigned to his disciples with endurance till the end! Matthew 24:13-14

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 6:56pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

Google:
Who conquered Jerusalem in 607 BCE
Nebuchadnezzar II is known as the greatest king of the Chaldean dynasty of Babylonia. He conquered Syria and Palestine and made Babylon a splendid city. He destroyed the Temple of Jerusalem and initiated the Babylonian Captivity of the Jewish population.

I don't need to google, provide your source here!

All archeological evidence pointed to the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

I don't need to google, provide your source here! All archeological evidence pointed to the fact that Jerusalem was destroyed in 587
Archeologists got a date close to 607 so it's not mandatory that they are accurate in such a thing nah! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 7:03pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
empty space

Are you typing?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Jerusalem was not destroyed in 607BC

It was destroyed in 587BC

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

Archeologists got a date close to 607 so it's not mandatory that they are accurate in such a thing nah! smiley

Waooooo can you imagine?

Yet you asked me to Google: WHO CONQUERED JERUSALEM in 607BC.

Provide your source where it was stated that Jerusalem was conquered in 607BC

Or 607BC doesn't have any historical support and just pick by you? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

Waooooo can you imagine?
Yet you asked me to Google: WHO CONQUERED JERUSALEM in 607BC.
Provide your source where it was stated that Jerusalem was conquered in 607BC
Or 607BC doesn't have any historical support and just pick by you? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You only need to know that history doesn't come with accurate dates unless it's found written in the Bible which is God's inspired word.
So if archeologists got a date close to 607 BCE then there's no need arguing over that.
What matters is that Babylon was conquered around 6th century BCE.

The source i got said it's 607 BCE and another source said it's 587 BCE the difference is just two decades meaning it actually happened around that time. That's what really matters if there's nothing attached to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdDvys2z6k?si=nTReVo2Wx__Quest
This young man has a question for all those insisting on 587 BCE:
How many years did God say the Jews will spend in exile?
If we're to go by 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years but if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will amount to 50 years.
So is it the God of Abraham that miscalculated His prediction or those contradicting 607 BCE?
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 7:52pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
You only need to know that history doesn't come with accurate dates unless it's found written in the Bible which is God's inspired word.

Very pathetic.

So how did you get the accurate date of 607BC because Bible never mentioned any accurate date.

So if archeologists got a date close to 607 BCE then there's no need arguing over that.

There is a need because you did a calculation above which you ADDED to 607BC to get 1914, you know going with archeological date of 587BC will never arrive in 1914.

What matters is that Babylon was conquered around 6th century BCE.

No! What matters is that archeological evidence says Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC add your 2520days turn years to it and let's see if you'll arrive in 1914 as you calculated above.

The source i got said it's 607 BCE and another source said it's 587 BCE the difference is just a decade meaning it actually happened around that time. That's what really matters if there's nothing attached to this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wdDvys2z6k?si=nTReVo2Wx__Quest

The source of 607BC is wrong because it's not supported by any archeologist

587BC is the accurate ONE because it's ARCHEOLOGICALLY SUPPORTTED.

It actually happened isn't a deniable fact but which specific year with archeological evidence is the key here.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01
Emusan:

Very pathetic.
So how did you get the accurate date of 607BC because Bible never mentioned any accurate date.
There is a need because you did a calculation above which you ADDED to 607BC to get 1914, you know going with archeological date of 587BC will never arrive in 1914.
No! What matters is that archeological evidence says Jerusalem was destroyed in 587BC add your 2520days turn years to it and let's see if you'll arrive in 1914 as you calculated above.
The source of 607BC is wrong because it's not supported by any archeologist
587BC is the accurate ONE because it's ARCHEOLOGICALLY SUPPORTTED.
It actually happened isn't a deniable fact but which specific year with archeological evidence is the key here.

Please calm down and listen to the young man in that video, he asked a thought provoking question:

According to God's word the Jews are to spend 70 years in exile so if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will mean the Jews only spent 50 years in exile but if it's 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years.

So who is wrong?

God or archeologists? undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:

Please calm down and listen to the young man in that video, he asked a thought provoking question:

According to God's word the Jews are to spend 70 years in exile so if we're to go by 587 BCE then that will mean the Jews only spent 50 years in exile but if it's 607 BCE then that will amount to 70 years.

So who is wrong?

Don't mind him
It seems his organization has taught him better na. Let him prove
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Emusan(m): 8:11pm On Feb 01
MaxInDHouse:
Please calm down and listen to the young man in that video

I should listen to him and leave archeologist evidence behind.

Is that how it works?

he asked a thought provoking question:

So who is wrong?

DID GOD MENTION when the 70years will start? No!

So, archeological evidence shows its 587BC based on the samples collected from the site inspected.

Who should we go with, a random person on YouTube of archeologist?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Vs Stephanie Otobo: When You Lie Against God's Children / Emma Ifeanyi: "Arthur Eze Will Die, A Governor In Nigeria Will Go Mad" / I Didn’t Promise Stephanie Otobo Marriage – Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.