Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (48037 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:18pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

1. It's clear that you only came online to embarrass yourself. Please explain this new kind of self defense that does not include force? You mention self defense without force and you call me the hypocrite, how ironic. grin grin grin

2. Can you quote that part of the constitution or do you just choose to lie. If you are ill informed, go on Nairaland and inquire. We have more than enough lawyers to educate you.

3 oga what is really wrong with you? It's clear that I am arguing with a very poorly educated man. Oga pouring sand into someone's eyes is clearly an act of violence and force.
But going by your argument, first pouring sand on ones face is very disrespectful.
Again if you miss the rapist may get angry and kill you so how is this a better strategy?

4. Again can you teach your 13 years old how to show respect to her rapist?/

1. If you grip my hand to drag me to an unknown place, i could push you away and escape. Is that not a kind of self defense? Blocking an attack is a form of self defense. Screaming is a form of self defense... You can ask a little lad to teach you small physical education

2. Oga, hide your own ignorance and stop capping nonsense. I'm allowing you to go find and correct yourself

3. You see where you are just fooling around and willing to bury your big head in sand. You criticize me by saying it's ok to kill and defend yourself, later you shift posts. Your mind is just dark, very dark

4. Again, as you suggested. Give your 13 year old child a knife and be walking up and down na. Where do you see Nigerian ladies carrying pepper spray everyday
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:20pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Please read my earlier post where I addressed your concerns.

But then, this issue of rape is too important and too sensitive. It deserves a thread of its own. I would open a new thread for it so we can educate women on how to handle rapist.

Ok
Pls open it and educate them just as you would have your daughter carry knife everywhere
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. If you grip my hand to drag me to an unknown place, i could push you away and escape. Is that not a kind of self defense? Blocking an attack is a form of self defense. Screaming is a form of self defense... You can ask a little lad to teach you small physical education

2. Oga, hide your own ignorance and stop capping nonsense. I'm allowing you to go find and correct yourself

3. You see where you are just fooling around and willing to bury your big head in sand. You criticize me by saying it's ok to kill and defend yourself, later you shift posts. Your mind is just dark, very dark

4. Again, as you suggested. Give your 13 year old child a knife and be walking up and down na. Where do you see Nigerian ladies carrying pepper spray everyday

This is year 2024 jọọ.

Remember Ephesians 5:15-16
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:21pm On Jan 31
Courz:

And the more they try to redefine simple English words, the more they disgrace themselves and embarrass their religion. Their Governing body know why they say they must avoid these discussions because they know JWs aren't that smart and would disgrace them. The same Governing body cannot even defend themselves in Court. They must deny their doctrines because they know how stupid they sound in public. Just look at the horrible performance from Mad MaxinDhouse and Fornicator Aemmyjah in this thread and forum. Same disgrace with their Governing body in Court.

The reason they are changing so many doctrines and trying to increase the freedom of those under them to avoid all these litigation and court cases everywhere. They are gradually leaving members to be held responsible for whatever they do and don't want to keep defending their subjects in court anymore or held liable for their actions. grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:22pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Na to point fingers at others that their religious leaders are making them watch too many nollywood videos while they can't filter the jollywood videos from RAMAPO.

I never knew even Mormons started this cartoon videos of Caleb and Sophia before the Jehovah’s witnesses. Yet MaxInDHouse is looking for better performing performance group when dey sabi copy copy things grin grin grin

Wow. So, Mormons started their own Sophia and Caleb Cartoon before JW? Wonderful! Now we know who copied who. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is the one True Religion, the better performing group, copying another Cut that looks exactly like them? I think Watchtower leaders and Mormons Leaders are related or have meetings together behind closed doors and exchange ideas with one another as Freemasons. Or maybe the same people controlling Watchtower in the background are also controlling Mormons. Because they are so similar in everything.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:23pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

This is year 2024 jọọ.

Remember Ephesians 5:15-16

Another year becoming significant to this one. Your past dey follow you everywhere and you can't live with that grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:28pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Another becoming significant to this one. Your past dey follow you everywhere and you can't live with that grin grin grin
Thanks jàre.
How are you doing and the family?
Hope all is well?
Please extend my warm greetings to everyone in your household just tell them a Nairalander sends his greetings.
May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:31pm On Jan 31
achorladey:
Better performing performance group people

Janosky
MaxInDHouse
Aemmyjah
Cornelboy

grin grin grin grin

Who is copying who here as better performing performance group? grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron, tctrills come and watch something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXuYBegTLFE

Therefore, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are copying each other. The Man is using the same tactics their Governing body use. Where will you go? What is the better performing group? Same formula. grin grin The Man even used the same language Watchtower uses.

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses should kuku exchange members at this point.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:32pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Wow. So, Mormons started their own Sophia and Caleb Cartoon before JW? Wonderful! Now we know who copied who. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why is the one True Religion, the better performing group, copying another Cut that looks exactly like them? I think Watchtower leaders and Mormons Leaders are related or have meetings together behind closed doors and exchange ideas with one another as Freemasons. Or maybe the same people controlling Watchtower in the background are also controlling Mormons. Because they are so similar in everything.

We know dem sabi copy copy things and hide it behind their quarterly videos of Jehovah's organization accomplishment abi wetin dem dey title am sef grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:36pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Thanks jàre.
How are you doing and the family?
Hope all is well?
Please extend my warm greetings to everyone in your household just tell them a Nairalander sends his greetings.
May you have PEACE! smiley

grin grin grin

Thanks jàre.

Your madness and insanities peddling brains still get time to show appreciation grin grin

How are you doing and the family? Hope all is well?

Many problems for good for nothing and useless peeling peddler to sort. You go learn consequences of your past.

Sort what comes before this first

May you have PEACE

Peace was never a sole property of your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:37pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

We know dem sabi copy copy things and hide it behind their quarterly videos of Jehovah's accomplishment abi wetin dem dey title am sef grin grin grin

If Jehovah's Witnesses are the One True Religion but they are so similar to Mormons, which one is the real true religion gan gan gan? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

There is another Cult that is very similar to JWs in South Korea.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:39pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Therefore, Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses are copying each other. The Man is using the same tactics their Governing body use. Where will you go? What is the better performing group? Same formula. grin grin The Man even used the same language Watchtower uses.

Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses should kuku exchange members at this point.

Anyone not familiar with them will think na the same religious organization dey this video grin grin grin yet both are claiming to be the only one true religion using the same formatgrin grin grin

Na why I ask, who is copying who. Someone will come to nairaland and say they are special and different from thousands of religious organization scattered all over the worldgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:40pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Ok
Pls open it and educate them just as you would have your daughter carry knife everywhere
I see you are being childish but it would be a nice thread to open and discuss. I hope you or a more intelligent JW will be open to explain what it means for women to respect their rapists.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

grin grin grin
Your madness and insanities peddling brains still get time to show appreciation grin grin
Many problems for good for nothing and useless peeling peddler to sort. You go learn consequences of your past.
Sort what comes before this first
Peace was never a sole property of your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin

Noted!

Hope this is all the message you have for me or there still remains more? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:42pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Wait oh, you mean that boy is in a university? I shame for the Nigerian educational system.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na small boy wey Never live life.

It is quite shameful that someone who is in the school system talks like one who lives under a rock and never left that place. Shame. grin sad

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:43pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

I see you are being childish but it would be a nice thread to open and discuss. I hope you or a more intelligent JW will be open to explain what it means for women to respect their rapists.

You saw it with your eyes
'Eyes they have but they cannot understand see"
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:46pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. You don't know the meaning of self defense.

Let me teach you from the dictionary
noun: self-defense
the defence of one's person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.
"he claimed self-defence in the attempted murder charge"
Self-defence is the use of force to protect yourself against someone who is attacking you. He acted in self-defence when a gang of burglars stormed his home with a machete

A defence at common law to charges of offences against the person (including homicide) when reasonable force is used to defend oneself, or one's family, or anyone else against attack or threatened attack

2&3 You are not making sense. Please calm down and make out your points.

4. As usual you choose to lie. If you can point out where I suggested the giving out of knives to stop rape then you would have restore your honor. That's if you care about your reputation.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:46pm On Jan 31
Courz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na small boy wey Never live life.

It is quite shameful that someone who is in the school system talks like one who lives under a rock and never left that place. Shame. grin sad

The arrogance to type and post madness and insanities from his brains because nairaland gave him a platform to do so grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:48pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Noted!

Hope this is all the message you have for me or there still remains more? smiley

Your thirst for more to quench your hunger and cure your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin

Consequences of the past right there grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:49pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Your thirst for more to quench your hunger and cure your madness and insanities peddling brains. grin grin grin
Consequences of the past right there grin grin
Hmmmmmmmm obviously you're still having lots more to say so i'm all ears Sir! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:50pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Anyone not familiar with them will think na the same religious organization dey this video grin grin grin yet both are claiming to be the only one true religion using the same formatgrin grin grin

Na why I ask, who is copying who. Someone will come to nairaland and say they are special and different from thousands of religious organization scattered all over the worldgrin grin grin

And all Cults also claim to be the One True Religion. Everyone of them. All of them also claim that if you leave them, you are finished and that their members must avoid people that leave. So, who's telling the truth and who's lying?

I was shocked to see similarities between Tb Joshua and Watchtower. I was reading an old thread that exposed Christ Embassy and I couldn't believe that I will see some similarities between them and JW.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:53pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

Hmmmmmmmm obviously you're still having lots more to say so i'm all ears Sir! smiley

Good, I will quench your thirst as at when due. Just keep mentioning me the one you choose to avoid completely and have nothing to do with on nairaland grin grin grin grin

Oh those useless and good for nothing workers of LAWLESSNESS. Your madness and insanities peddling brains collections grin grin grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Good, I will quench your thirst as at when due. Just keep mentioning me the one you choose to avoid completely and have nothing to do with on nairaland grin grin grin grin
Oh those useless and good for nothing workers of LAWLESSNESS. Your madness and insanities peddling brains collections grin grin grin

OK, Noted.
Thanks for your time Sir, do enjoy your week! smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 8:57pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

1. You don't know the meaning of self defense.

Let me teach you from the dictionary
noun: self-defense
the defence of one's person or interests, especially through the use of physical force, which is permitted in certain cases as an answer to a charge of violent crime.
"he claimed self-defence in the attempted murder charge"
Self-defence is the use of force to protect yourself against someone who is attacking you. He acted in self-defence when a gang of burglars stormed his home with a machete

A defence at common law to charges of offences against the person (including homicide) when reasonable force is used to defend oneself, or one's family, or anyone else against attack or threatened attack

2&3 You are not making sense. Please calm down and make out your points.

4. As usual you choose to lie. If you can point out where I suggested the giving out of knives to stop rape then you would have restore your honor. That's if you care about your reputation.

1. Self-defense comes in various forms bros. Yes, I need force or strength to resist someone. Someone can grip me and I manage to escape... Go and educate yourself and stop being ignorant. Check the screenshot. It's from a reputable encyclopedia

2,3. Na you no wan use sense understand simple thing. Rape is now being modified to include female raping the male gender. It's

4. You that were arguing on knives and other weapons is now crying
Eeyah

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 9:10pm On Jan 31
MaxInDHouse:

OK, Noted.
Thanks for your time Sir, do enjoy your week! smiley

And don't forget to keep it as reminders
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 9:13pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. Self-defense comes in various forms bros. Yes, I need force or strength to resist someone. Someone can grip me and I manage to escape... Go and educate yourself and stop being ignorant. Check the screenshot. It's from a reputable encyclopedia

2,3. Na you no wan use sense understand simple thing. Rape is now being modified to include female raping the male gender. It's

4. You that were arguing on knives and other weapons is now crying
Eeyah
Lol, you used a new term. Why didn't you stick to the word Self defense angry grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Lol, you used a new term. Why didn't you stick to the word Self defense angry grin grin grin grin grin

Have you read the screenshot or will you rather bury the head in the sand?
grin
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

And don't forget to keep it as reminders
It's 2024 i could have something to keep if you give me a reason to but when it comes to hurtful words due to past deeds i'm sorry you've given me nothing to remember! Ephesians 4:26smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:19pm On Jan 31
JWs like Mad MaxinDhouse and Fornicator Aemmyjah that like to boast that JWS don't pick up weapons to kill. Here is a Latest News on BBC about a JW Man murdering a JW Woman. He has been sentenced to Life imprisonment. Oya, Mad MaxinDhouse come and defend yourself if you get liver. You will never see this kind of News on JW org.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-68139396

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:20pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Have you read the screenshot or will you rather bury the head in the sand?grin

Please i have a question!

Jesus preached for over three years and Jews were after his life but he never surrender until the appointed time.

So how did he manage to scale through all those times? smiley
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:21pm On Jan 31
Oya o Fornicator Aemmyjah and Mad MaxinDhouse, food don land. Come and defend yourselves.

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 9:24pm On Jan 31
Business gone bad amongst members of the One True Religion. sad sad sad

And this is very common amongst JWs. They can cheat each other very well in Business. Too bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Could It Be Spirit Husband Or My Ex After My Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.