Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,890 members, 7,828,147 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard - Religion (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard (48009 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses Can Now Donate And Receive Blood Transfusion / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Imagine that he was executed, that sex-mad woman would actually be laughing and calling him a fool. Joseph used common sense and respect. She still put him into trouble though but Jehovah intervened and blessed him later.

Perhaps he should have used a dirty slap to reset her medulla oblongata, i'm 100% sure her husband would have promoted Joseph! cheesy
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 6:10pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

3. Let me begin with number 3. The link I share was to teach you that self defense is not a crime. You don't go to jail when you defend yourself.
But since you want to be spoon-fed, here is a link.
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/story%3fid=125846&page=1[/url]

Again, the experience you shared has nothing to do with the topic. Again, in your point one, you supported self defense so what's really your point?

2. You ask what if my friend killed him. Now according to Nigerian law, self defense is not a crime so I would not be visiting her in jail.
Below is a link so you can educate yourself on Nigerian self defense laws.stop being ignorant.
[url]https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/crime/1220858/self-defence-under-nigerian-law#:~:text=Self%20Defence%20is%20a%20constitutionally,the%20defence%20of%20self%20defence.[/url]

1. Please make this easy for yourself oga. How would you explain to a 14 years old kid to respect her rapist and defend herself at the same time?
If a group of 13 years girls ask you, how can we show respect to a rapist what would be your answer.
Let's make it that simple so a 13 years old can understand.

3. That's why it's just one case study you can share. It is very rare. It's not bad to defend yourself. As for us Christians, we don't not resort to use of the sword violence or excessive force. If you see me fighting with someone today to defend myself, you will record it and begin to say nonsense that someone that preach is fighting on the street.

2. In Nigeria, a woman that kills a rapist will be tried. Stop capping nonsense. Go and ask any lawyer even if na fake lawyer.

1. I will do as you are doing na. Shebi you give your own daughter a knife. You don't know who wants to rape you or where you may come into contact with them. It could be a teacher, a friend, even a relative or a client. Not that they are actually rapists, it could just be that the circumstances they found themselves created the desire in them. Many celebrities, religious leaders, academic, politicians, etc are accused of one sexual misconduct or the other. Everything is just common sense. Your own madness will not always lessen the What the offender plans to do. Where there's capital punishment for rapists and all that, rape is still rampant. Use of force has not even done anything.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31
You should have known by now that he is not interested in the truth all he wants to say is that Jehovah's Witnesses are wrong to have made a stand and agreed on the same line of thought, he is ready to accept whatever you say as long as you're of the opinion that whatever others (none JWs) choose to do is also acceptable! wink

Aemmyjah:

3. That's why it's just one case study you can share. It is very rare. It's not bad to defend yourself. As for us Christians, we don't not resort to use of the sword violence or excessive force. If you see me fighting with someone today to defend myself, you will record it and begin to say nonsense that someone that preach is fighting on the street.

2. In Nigeria, a woman that kills a rapist will be tried. Stop capping nonsense. Go and ask any lawyer even if na fake lawyer.

1. I will do as you are doing na. Shebi you give your own daughter a knife. You don't know who wants to rape you or where you may come into contact with them. It could be a teacher, a friend, even a relative or a client. Not that they are actually rapists, it could just be that the circumstances they found themselves created the desire in them. Many celebrities, religious leaders, academic, politicians, etc are accused of one sexual misconduct or the other. Everything is just common sense. Your own madness will not always lessen the What the offender plans to do. Where there's capital punishment for rapists and all that, rape is still rampant. Use of force has not even done anything.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 6:48pm On Jan 31
Emusan:

Very funny people, the other one is even saying Joseph respectfully pleaded.

When Joseph actually struggled to escape reason why Potiphar's wife could only hold his cloth.

Meanwhile see the screenshot:

That's why we call him Mad MaxinDhouse. Look at the rubbish he spewed in that screenshot. What is this? How can someone make this kind of statement? And this is supposed to be a Jehovah's Witness. Mumu Janosky and Fornicator Aemmyjah are busy following him up and down as he is disgracing their Cult. God forbid! No wonder their fellow JWs call them Apostates.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 6:54pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

The one about bestiality right?

Here it is in the links attached

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1972005

By December same year the lies and manipulations became otilo grin grin grin grin

The reason I say misinformation na their mode of operations grin grin grin

Thank you jare.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:02pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

3. Let me begin with number 3. The link I share was to teach you that self defense is not a crime. You don't go to jail when you defend yourself.
But since you want to be spoon-fed, here is a link.
[url]https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/GMA/story%3fid=125846&page=1[/url]

Again, the experience you shared has nothing to do with the topic. Again, in your point one, you supported self defense so what's really your point?

2. You ask what if my friend killed him. Now according to Nigerian law, self defense is not a crime so I would not be visiting her in jail.
Below is a link so you can educate yourself on Nigerian self defense laws.stop being ignorant.
[url]https://www.mondaq.com/nigeria/crime/1220858/self-defence-under-nigerian-law#:~:text=Self%20Defence%20is%20a%20constitutionally,the%20defence%20of%20self%20defence.[/url]

1. Please make this easy for yourself oga. How would you explain to a 14 years old kid to respect her rapist and defend herself at the same time?
If a group of 13 years girls ask you, how can we show respect to a rapist what would be your answer.
Let's make it that simple so a 13 years old can understand.

You can see the way he is dodging the main question you are asking. The fool is even comparing Joseph and Potiphar's wife to rape of a woman. Joseph who is stronger and had to struggle to run away. How can you compare that to a situation where a minor or a woman is being assaulted by a Male who is stronger? You see the kind of foolishness these JWS are displaying. Too much Brainwashing doesn't allow one to think properly. You even showed that you are more sensible by providing real life examples and why women need to learn to defend themselves to avoid rape. The Idiot is still arguing with you displaying arrogance in ignorance. I told you that you won't get anything tangible from these JW miscreants in this forum.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:09pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Respectful in giving in to be raped by potiphars wife right? grin grin grin

That Fornicator Aemmyjah na big fool. No single brain cell in his Brain. God forbid! It is sad what a Satanic Cult can do one's brain. Tb Joshua disciples and JWs are in the same WhatsApp group. sad sad

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 7:22pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Stop acting like a kid, you are free to read up any construction on self defense. You really need to educate yourself.
Court cases are not mere case studies, they are based on the law and constitution.
Again you need to stick to one side. Do you believe in self defense or not? I also don't believe in the use of excessive force so what exactly is your point. Would you allow your wife to be raped and show respect to her rapist?

2. I just opened your eyes to the Nigerian constitution but it's clear you would continue to embarrass yourself. You want people to believe an ignorance man like you with zero legal training and disbelieve our constitution.

1. The example I gave of my friend. The attempted rapist was actually a family friend she let into her house.
Again, it doesn't have to be a knife. We see girls using pepper spray everyday.
Please where do you stand, are you for or against self defense?

4. Lastly can you please explain how to respect a rapist to a 13 years old

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:24pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

You are right, I would cooperate with an armed robbery so he does not shoot me. That's common sense.
But on the other hand, respect or cooperation would not stop a woman from being raped.
Most women that ended up not being raped did so because the fought and resisted not because the showed respect.
A rapist is not looking for respect.
Many women have pleaded and begged yet they ended up being raped.
Below is a study from the university of Oregon on women who defended themselves vs those who could not.
https://cascade.uoregon.edu/spring2013/social-sciences/are-women-safer-when-they-learn-self-defense/
Women are safer when they learn to fight back and not when they show respect.

Exactly. A woman must defend herself to avoid Rape. That's the only way she will be safe. All what you said up there flew over his head. No single cell in his Brain. Fornicator Aemmyjah lives under a rock. He doesn't understand studies like the one you quoted up there. He didn't even bother to look at It. Willful illiteracy. It is his type that Watchtower attracts to join their Cult. Watchtower can formulate anything stupid and his type will take it.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 7:25pm On Jan 31
Courz:

You can see the way he is dodging the main question you are asking. The fool is even comparing Joseph and Potiphar's wife to rape of a woman. Joseph who is stronger and had to struggle to run away. How can you compare that to a situation where a minor or a woman is being assaulted by a Male who is stronger? You see the kind of foolishness these JWS are displaying. Too much Brainwashing doesn't allow one to think properly. You even showed that you are more sensible by providing real life examples and why women need to learn to defend themselves to avoid rape. The Idiot is still arguing with you displaying arrogance in ignorance. I told you that you won't get anything tangible from these JW miscreants in this forum.
The poor boy doesn't know the difference between sexual harassment and rape

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:27pm On Jan 31
Courz:

That Fornicator Aemmyjah na big fool. No single brain cell in his Brain. God forbid! It is sad what a Satanic Cult can do one's brain. Tb Joshua disciples and JWs are in the same WhatsApp group. sad sad

Someone that cannot gain anything spiritual is still on the thread created by those called apostates and yet want the apostates to be blocked. That captures his madness and insanities peddling

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:29pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

The reason they can redefine terms and keep redefining terms that were in existence before four generations of theirs were ever born.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Aemmyjah(m): 7:31pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Stop acting like a kid, you are free to read up any construction on self defense. You really need to educate yourself.
Court cases are not mere vase studies, they are based on the law and constitution.
Again you need to stick to one side. Do you believe in self defense or not? I also don't believe in the use of excessive force so what exactly is your point. Would you allow your wife to be raped and show respect to her rapist?

2. I just opened your eyes to the Nigerian constitution but it's clear you would continue to embarrass yourself. You want people to believe an ignorance man like you with zero legal training and disbelieve our constitution.

1. The example I gave of my friend. The attempted rapist was actually a family friend she let into her house.
Again, it doesn't have to be a knife. We see girls using pepper spray everyday.
Please where do you stand, are you for or against self defense?

4. Lastly can you please explain how to respect a rapist to a 13 years old

1. I believe in self-defense but without the use of force. Now you will tell me that all self-defense makes one to use force shey?
Stop being hypocritical. Give an example of excessive force and which one is not.

2. Oga. Go and rest. In the Nigerian constitution, a woman who kills a rapist is tried and jailed. Go and study government in a nearby secondary school if you can't do research

3. I said anything that could resist the man or restrain him but without the use of force and I even mentioned something like pouring sand on his face if that could make them escape the situation. You are the one that is shifting from lethal objects to things that can restrain them. I don't know where you hear that Nigerian girls use pepper spray everyday. maybe you are right. I don't really read Nigerian news these days. Too many negative news.

4. Like you said na. Be carrying knife up and down
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:31pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Exactly. A woman must defend herself to avoid Rape. That's the only way she will be safe. All what you said up there flew over his head. No single cell in his Brain. Fornicator Aemmyjah lives under a rock. He doesn't understand studies like the one you quoted up there. He didn't even bother to look at It. Willful illiteracy. It is his type that Watchtower attracts to join their Cult. Watchtower can formulate anything stupid and his type will take it.

When the madness and insanities peddling peddler said their website even Google cannot come close to it. I asked him can he download the textbook he is using in higher institution now there? The madness and insanities peddling peddler cannot respond.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:33pm On Jan 31
tctrills:

Hahahahahahahaha

Very sad. Can you blame him? He got chained to a Cult that believes that Rape is only a Sin but not a Crime. The Cult is largely responsible for his stubborn ignorance. And he is a student o. In the University. Same University they kick against. What a shame. Poor kid. sad sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:33pm On Jan 31
Emusan:

Very funny people, the other one is even saying Joseph respectfully pleaded.

When Joseph actually struggled to escape reason why Potiphar's wife could only hold his cloth.

Meanwhile see the screenshot:

Their GODS will manufacture a narrative and you see them going from Genesis to Revelation to defend the fraud of a narrative

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:34pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Someone that cannot gain anything spiritual is still on the thread created by those called apostates and yet want the apostates to be blocked. That captures his madness and insanities peddling

You dey mind the Idiot. For how many days now, he has been in our midst.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:37pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Imagine that he was executed, that sex-mad woman would actually be laughing and calling him a fool. Joseph used common sense and respect. She still put him into trouble though but Jehovah intervened and blessed him later.

More madness and insanities peddling

Imagine that he was executed, that sex-mad woman would actually be laughing and calling him a fool.

Still did not change the fact that the sex mad woman laughed that he had her way despite not successful in her original attempt. Get that into your madness and insanities peddling brains.

Joseph used common sense and respect.

The respect and common sense land him in prison. Which shows your stands of respecting a rapist as recommended by your GODS guarantees nothing. You see how the whole issue expose the madness and insanities peddling wey dey your brains.

She still put him into trouble though but Jehovah intervened and blessed him later

Had he equally attacked Potiphar's wife, that Jehovah will save him and bless himgrin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:41pm On Jan 31
Courz:

You dey mind the Idiot. For how many days now, he has been in our midst.

And my post draw more madness and insanities peddling from Aemmyjah brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:41pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

When the madness and insanities peddling peddler said their website even Google cannot come close to it. I asked him can he download the textbook he is using in higher institution now there? The madness and insanities peddling peddler cannot respond.

Hahahaha. He really said that. Stupid boy. JW org better than Google? Hahahaha. What a fool!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shey Watchtower said that education from JW is far better than University education. I asked the Idiot why he is in a University since Watchtower is against it. He kept mute. Since he is this stupid believing JW org is better than Google, he should have dropped out of University and face JW na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:44pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. I believe in self-defense but without the use of force. Now you will tell me that all self-defense makes one to use force shey?
Stop being hypocritical. Give an example of excessive force and which one is not.

2. Oga. Go and rest. In the Nigerian constitution, a woman who kills a rapist is tried and jailed. Go and study government in a nearby secondary school if you can't do research

3. I said anything that could resist the man or restrain him but without the use of force and I even mentioned something like pouring sand on his face if that could make them escape the situation. You are the one that is shifting from lethal objects to things that can restrain them. I don't know where you hear that Nigerian girls use pepper spray everyday. maybe you are right. I don't really read Nigerian news these days. Too many negative news.

Sterile brains filled with madness and insanities peddling grin grin grin

So you believe in self defense like your GODS advocated including use of force paapaa as the case might be grin

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 7:49pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Hahahaha. He really said that. Stupid boy. JW org better than Google? Hahahaha. What a fool!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shey Watchtower said that education from JW is far better than University education. I asked the Idiot why he is in a University since Watchtower is against it. He kept mute. Since he is this stupid believing JW org is better than Google, he should have dropped out of University and face JW na. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope he is not studying anything related to health or human medicine. His madness, hypocrisy and insanities peddling go reach the sky be that. After all under God's kingdom Doctors are irrelevant. I wonder why Jehovah’s witnesses are not providing food and agriculture for people all over the world now since farming and building of houses will be the major occupation.

All of a sudden RAMAPO will be providing Jollywood videos under primitive God's kingdom where elephants and lions will join in to watch grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:50pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

And my post draw more madness and insanities peddling from Aemmyjah brains grin grin grin

Hahahaha. As it should. grin grin

Fornicator Aemmyjah is learning from the best, his master Mad MaxinDhouse. They are now twins. Madness and insanities peddling. That's why JWS call them Apostates.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 7:54pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

The reason they can redefine terms and keep redefining terms that were in existence before four generations of theirs were ever born.

The Idiot is even trying to redefine what Respect means. E dey do like his Master Mad MaxinDhouse.

You don't know what Respect means.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was hoping he will redefine Rape too. What a dunce! sad sad

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:00pm On Jan 31
Courz:

The Idiot is even trying to redefine what Respect means. E dey do like his Master Mad MaxinDhouse.

You don't know what Respect means.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I was hoping he will redefine Rape too. What a dunce! sad sad

Exactly, they will just jump into you don't know this, you don't know that. Others don't really know anything based on their madness and insanities peddling brains. We know why that is the case because when they gather during their meetings every week to condemn others as nothing, they will definitely see them as trash of no importance. When they go out preaching, the mindset will be like..... see the trash we trying to do help but refuse to listen to us. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:00pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

I hope he is not studying anything related to health or human medicine. His madness, hypocrisy and insanities peddling go reach the sky be that. After all under God's kingdom Doctors are irrelevant. I wonder why Jehovah’s witnesses are not providing food and agriculture for people all over the world now since farming and building of houses will be the major occupation.

All of a sudden RAMAPO will be providing Jollywood
videos under primitive God's kingdom where elephants and lions will join in to watch grin grin grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:05pm On Jan 31
Courz:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Na to point fingers at others that their religious leaders are making them watch too many nollywood videos while they can't filter the jollywood videos from RAMAPO.

I never knew even Mormons started this cartoon videos of Caleb and Sophia before the Jehovah’s witnesses. Yet MaxInDHouse is looking for better performing performance group when dey sabi copy copy things grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:08pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

1. It's clear that you only came online to embarrass yourself. Please explain this new kind of self defense that does not include force? You mention self defense without force and you call me the hypocrite, how ironic. grin grin grin

2. Can you quote that part of the constitution or do you just choose to lie. If you are ill informed, go on Nairaland and inquire. We have more than enough lawyers to educate you.

3 oga what is really wrong with you? It's clear that I am arguing with a very poorly educated man. Oga pouring sand into someone's eyes is clearly an act of violence and force.
But going by your argument, first pouring sand on ones face is very disrespectful.
Again if you miss the rapist may get angry and kill you so how is this a better strategy?

4. Again can you teach your 13 years old how to show respect to her rapist?/

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by Courz: 8:09pm On Jan 31
achorladey:

Exactly, they will just jump into you don't know this, you don't know that. Others don't really know anything based on their madness and insanities peddling brains. We know why that is the case because when they gather during their meetings every week to condemn others as nothing, they will definitely see them as trash of no importance. When they go out preaching, the mindset will be like..... see the trash we trying to do help but refuse to listen to us. grin grin

And the more they try to redefine simple English words, the more they disgrace themselves and embarrass their religion. Their Governing body know why they say they must avoid these discussions because they know JWs aren't that smart and would disgrace them. The same Governing body cannot even defend themselves in Court. They must deny their doctrines because they know how stupid they sound in public. Just look at the horrible performance from Mad MaxinDhouse and Fornicator Aemmyjah in this thread and forum. Same disgrace with their Governing body in Court.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:10pm On Jan 31
Courz:

Hahahahahahahaha

Very sad. Can you blame him? He got chained to a Cult that believes that Rape is only a Sin but not a Crime. The Cult is largely responsible for his stubborn ignorance. And he is a student o. In the University. Same University they kick against. What a shame. Poor kid. sad sad sad
Wait oh, you mean that boy is in a university? I shame for the Nigerian educational system.

2 Likes

Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by tctrills: 8:13pm On Jan 31
Aemmyjah:

Please read my earlier post where I addressed your concerns.

But then, this issue of rape is too important and too sensitive. It deserves a thread of its own. I would open a new thread for it so we can educate women on how to handle rapist.
Re: Jehovah's Witnesses Can Now Wear Beard by achorladey: 8:17pm On Jan 31
Better performing performance group people

Janosky
MaxInDHouse
Aemmyjah
Cornelboy

grin grin grin grin

Who is copying who here as better performing performance group? grin grin grin

Cc: Emusan, Courz, Oteneaaron, tctrills come and watch something

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXuYBegTLFE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

Pastor E.A Adeboye's Prophecy For 2019 And His Use Of Bible References / Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.