Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers (4219 Views)

Girls Who Looks Real But Are Sex Dolls( Photos) / Do Guys Laugh At Unattractive Girls Who Form? / Nnamdi Asomugha Or Osi Umenyiora? Girls, Who Would You Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by sexylogan(m): 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2011
My gf still appreciates flowers.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by coderXO(m): 1:59pm On Nov 02, 2011
I started with, don't give her flowers anyway.

We agree on "taking her out"

But going to Mr Biggs is not "taking her out"

, and you don't have to be "westernized" to appreciate flowers.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 02, 2011
coderXO:

, and you don't have to be "westernized" to appreciate flowers.
I agree with u on this.In the US going to a junk house is not taking out and besides junk joints is mostly frequented by poor ppl because junk food is very very cheap in the US but in nigeria its a different case.In nigeria a guy going to a junk house with a girl means he"s taking her out and u should understand many nigerian girls love junk food and they appreciate it more when u take them to junk joints.

Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by amtheone(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2011
Ur question is not specific, because u generalise the question. But if u mean Nija, then read below:

U no go take laugh finish me, flowa ke, in nigeria. by the way, flowa+ or just flower.
Pls dont try it, otherwise ur number will be deleted instantly. Most of our girls are not up there yet because of economy situation. Most of our girls will not appreciate it at this time.

@Poster, imagine ur girl has been telling u about her birthday, and on that day u show up with one miserable flowa, u can conclude how she will fill,
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by heroes1983(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2011
If your girl friend is vegetarian and has furs all over her body, she would really love roses. Just don't forget to remove the thorns first.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by http(m): 3:36pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yap, my wife.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by FunLis: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2011
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by razznaija(f): 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yes i would accept flowers but unfortunately, i don't like the smell of flowers. I would prefer chocolate.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Inked(m): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2011
Some'll pretend they do, but make sure you have something attached to it like chocolate and co or else , you are on your own oooo, lmao
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by ElmA1(f): 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2011
Yes,i do. Flowers with a big box of chocolates will do. smiley
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by coderXO(m): 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2011
who is this one, abeg komot!
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Gbenge77(m): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2011
There are still some who do.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by eiete(f): 12:49am On Nov 03, 2011
Yes oh!

Especially me. smiley
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 03, 2011
Ehen ,flowers are foreign

But they prefer the odd mix of brazillian, peruvian hair with Blackberrys thrown in for good measure.
(anyway,only applies to some ladies wink )
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by eiete(f): 4:23am On Nov 03, 2011
donspony:

Ehen ,flowers are foreign

But they prefer the odd mix of brazillian, peruvian hair with Blackberrys thrown in for good measure.
(anyway,only applies to some ladies wink )

My dear stop generalizing.

If thats what your girlfriends or lady friends go for does not means all girls subscribe to them.

Come to think of it, i'm sure that was what attracted you to them in the first place.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by ITbomb(m): 8:29am On Nov 03, 2011
remember to put 1500 recharge card on top of the flower, she will love you for ur brilliance
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by coderXO(m): 8:30am On Nov 03, 2011
Sounds to me lotta these guys like i-neva-chop girls
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2011
eiete:

My dear stop generalizing.

If thats what your girlfriends or lady friends go for does not means all girls subscribe to them.

Come to think of it, i'm sure that was what attracted you to them in the first place.

and I did clearly state not all of them. smiley
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nayah(f): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2011
Of course by the way I'd appreciate all the things that would come from his heart
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by ebonyvibe(f): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah are you for real?

You are obviously not a nigerian girl i have been waiting for u to reply to this thread i know you are the only one that will apperciate flowers
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nayah(f): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2011
Ebony I really like it because this is the act which counts! plus I'm crazy about rosesĀ  wink
You were waiting for my reply lool
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Ranoscky(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2011
coderXO:

and you don't have to be "westernized" to appreciate flowers.
It started from the west. Flowers are for the western culture.

Just like saying one doesnt have to be westernized before he could put on suit on his wedding day!

Believe u me, any NIGERIAN GIRL that accepts a FLOWER as her birthday gift, deep down inside her, she is DEFFINITELY NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!

This is what would be going thru her mind "C dis guy O. Na flawa i go chop? Afta, make u com chop toto na, weda God no go punish u!"

TRUE TELLING!
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nayah(f): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

Just like saying one doesnt have to be westernized before he could put on suit on his wedding day!

Believe u me, any NIGERIAN GIRL that accepts a FLOWER as her birthday gift, deep down inside her, she is DEFFINITELY NOT HAPPY WITH YOU!

This is what would be going thru her mind "C dis guy O. Na flawa i go chop? Afta, make u com chop toto na, weda God no go punish u!"

TRUE TELLING!

TRUE TELLING!

[quote][/quote]

For your bithday your half is suppose to give you a present you're not expecting to have, so I can understand if some don't want any flowers, but as a general rule I think people have not the right to choose a gift, a gift is a gift and if your partner does know you very well he will know what he'll buy for you but I find very rude to choose what someone offer you

If he asks you then ok but if not and you start to be angry then it's not polite, this is my opinion
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Ranoscky(m): 12:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

For your bithday your half is suppose to give you a present you're not expecting to have, so I can understand if some don't want any flowers, but as a general rule I think people have not the right to choose a gift, a gift is a gift and if your partner does know you very well he will know what he'll buy for you but I find very rude to choose what someone offer you

If he asks you then ok but if not and you start to be angry then it's not polite, this is my opinion
Trust the Nigerian girls. They will be the one to tell their partner what they need, and if Black Berry and Brazillian hair is NOT amongst the BDG, . . .

Believe u me, she is DEFINITELY deleting her partners mobile number from her phone IMMEDIATELY after the BD!

Listen Nayah. . . Not that I dont like my Nigerian sisters, but their dig for money that they know NOT how it came, is UNCOMPREHENDABLE !!!

And the ANNOYING thing is, they know this, deep down in their heart, but CARELESS, and are NOT ready to amend their ways!

It's a pity what money has turned most of my Nigerian sisters, into.
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nayah(f): 12:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
honey money has turned the whole World
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ranoscky:

GBAM!!
True talk grin
TRUE TELLING!

Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by ebonyvibe(f): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Singing

# i am a material girl in a material world#

and

switches to # o o o yeah! what have you done for me lately lalalala#
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Ranoscky(m): 6:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Nayah:

honey money has turned the whole World
Sweery, yeah, I know. But in the case of Nigerian girls, I think it's becoming something else!
Re: Are There Still Girls Who Appreciates Flowers by Vansnickers: 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2011
I doubt it mate, just play safe and go with an MTN recharge card. just kidding cheesy .
"SOME" girls actually do .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MEN!!!!!! Twisted????? / For The Guys-do You Prefer Dark Or Light Skinned Girls? / The Genotype AC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.