Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,918 members, 7,835,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52596 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Uptheante(m): 11:00am On Dec 18, 2023
Zooposki:

She might be pregnant.
That's not a pregnant tummy, she has too much belly fat & she's obese
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Farfalla(f): 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2023
TruthHurts100:
He wants her out. Wicked man.

But women should also learn to take care of themselves, we know you have to give birth and all but you can't be looking like this and expects your husband not to vent his frustration one day.

Even this one will be claiming men are "logical". SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2023
Farfalla:

Even this one will be claiming men are "logical". SMH.

Once you see posts on a thread where a woman is being abused that contain any of these phrases, delivered by a male poster who seems reasonable in his first line:

"I don't support this",
"I normally don't support this",
"I will never support this",
"I have/will never do this"

And then:

"However",
"In spite of that",

And the Almighty:
"But"

Just know you are going to read some crookedly evil justification and it's logic by an abuse apologist either living through the abuser or enjoying the crime and giving reasons why it should be so.

A couple of them are sepulcre_adullam, Nass_gul, malignant_guest/ed_nutts, etc

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
Bleep the shut up... You mama, sister, grandmother, aunties, are Japanese women I guess.

Mad man like you na I'm make the internet dangerous.

Awwwww. You are sad cos it hurts? Here, here! Take this teddy and show me where it hurts

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2023
My advise to you is to go get Vaseline and self-service yourself to sleep.

If no Vaseline you can use some vegetable oil to grease and self-service yourself.

delishpot:

Awwwww. You are sad cos it hurts? Here, here! Take this teddy and show me where it hurts
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
My advise to you is to go get Vaseline and self-service yourself to sleep.

If no Vaseline you can use some vegetable oil to grease and self-service yourself.

Come give me a hand job. Since you seem to have a crush on me grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2023
Ask you mama to self-service am for you... I go send you ororo for free.... Make you cum on your mama left ear and put one drop in a left nose.

Since you dey look for hammernon the internet and you never get an all these years... Why you no take a mechanic spanner, put engine oil on it and stick up your arse.... I promise you or will solve your problem

delishpot:

Come give me a hand job. Since you seem to have a crush on me grin grin.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by delishpot: 5:14pm On Dec 18, 2023
toxtimmy:
Ask you mama to self-service am for you... I go send you ororo for free.... Make you cum on your mama left ear and put one drop in a left nose.

Since you dey look for hammernon the internet and you never get an all these years... Why you no take a mechanic spanner, put engine oil on it and stick up your arse.... I promise you or will solve your problem

Hahaha, you are cute when angry. Give my request a deep thought and comeback to me tomorrow let's pick it up from there grin grin
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaszplus12(m): 8:06am On Dec 22, 2023
Exceed15:

The reverse may be the case... The man must have told her severally to pack out but stubbornly remain to frustrate him. Did u read how held on to the key?NO MAN LEAVES A PEACEFUL WOMAN.
That's another angle...you may be right!!

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dexy4yah(m): 10:30am On Dec 22, 2023
Exceed15:

Who go japa with this hippotamus to UK. The woman looks troublesome. Why holding unto the key when she can move out of the house...
grin grin grin grin una no go kill person for this forum 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by aieromon(m): 10:10am On Jan 01
The woman who was assaulted by her lawyer husband in Akwa Ibom State says she does not want him prosecuted over the incident.

She had asked the police to release the husband from detention.

Ekere Ebong, the lawyer, was filmed assaulting his wife, Ekemini, at night in their residence in Uyo on 14 December.

In the video of the incident, which went viral on the internet, the assaulted woman wore only her underwear and had a bloodied face.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/655470-woman-assaulted-by-lawyer-husband-says-she-doesnt-want-him-prosecuted.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Guy Shot Dead At Imsu Junction, Owerri (Graphic Photo) / Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) / Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.