Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52463 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
see wife

why some men no go cheat

Women wey dey manage una small prick nko?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Honestfrend: 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
There should be functional laws that prevent people from abusing others.

No one should go through physical, mental or emotional abusive.

Hopefully justice takes its course.

Tnk God u use the word no one.. And also mental abuse.. Because I just listen to the man from osun that has been fathering children of different fathers..if not DNA...

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by rolams(m): 6:51pm On Dec 16, 2023
The man remember law at all for here ooo!
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hammerFC: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
see wife

why some men no go cheat

IT IS SAD, WEN A MAN DONT KNOW HOW TO WALK AWAY.

VERY IMPORTANT

U HURT EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL, NEXTTHING U DON KILL PERSON

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by We4all: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2023
Hmnn...Those of you complaining about her big tummy will still complain if she decides to go for liposuction.

And don't talk about her hitting the gym because that will effing be a waste of time. With that body type, it is liposuction or nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Baby husband péé excellent
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Xosh: 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2023
Shameful display,the woman better run for her life that's if she has any left.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by fitinwell: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
See What APC led Government brought upon Nigerians another 16 yrs of Pain..

I am not in support of what Barrister as done to his Wife..

But the Truth is that Many Nigerian Homes as turned into Battlefield between Couples..

Do you know how many of this stories happening around the country that was never published on Nairaland...

So many married Men are provoked for so many reasons...

This is the time for Wives to play understanding Wife ... And not make a show of confrontation before your husband.

Telling your Husband to do is Worst in this Nigeria Economy...with high inflation of commodities.. can triple is anger on you..

In addition calling him rude names like he is useless and worthless...

Men can no longer save for raining days.. No free Money... Salaries are not paid.. businesses nose diving...

Soon Churches will start feeling the Pain too..

So i plead that let every Family play understanding role in this current economy.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hammerFC: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Jeezuzpick:

Women do get pregnant, you know.

Though, it might just be shit and gas inside that belly....

SHE IS JUST SLIGHTLY OVER WEIGHT.

EVEN MEN LET GO AFTER MARRIAGE, EATING ANYHOW.

9 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
is the man a barrister or a boxer? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
When a woman push you to the wall, carry your bag and go and sleep in the motor park, the next day go and rent a room and continue with your life SIMPLE....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by matm: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2023
Family wahala never finishes.
If u hide urs people will think u are living well
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EngrEgghead: 6:56pm On Dec 16, 2023
And the person videoing them is a bigger fool as well as the people watching them. So you mean there is no one sensible enough to separate the couple. Na WA o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by maestro299: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nazgul:
Sometimes the best way to avoid conflict with your spouse from getting out of hand, is to leave the house for a while.

I know some men can be jerks, but women should learn how to control their mouths. Escalating a quarrel to the extent where she was literally nakéd just to prove a point to her husband isn't wise.

The rule of the thumb is never fight anyone whom you know is physically stronger than you. You might end up in the morgue.

Many women fail to understand this.

3 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2023
O ga o. That's same belle he mounts, he is showing the world. He should please don't allow this to happen again.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:58pm On Dec 16, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by viktagorion: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is abominable.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by We4all: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
If my Wife looks like that smelling thing, I need to get a separate room and even if we both live in the same House, I will let her know we are like flat Mates but lives in separate Houses

Show us what you look like first.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by CJStarz: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
This is a clear case of madness.
The woman should leave that marriage NOW or be ready to be carried away from that house a dead woman.
Secondly,the man should be sued....down to his very dirty and smelly boxers.
A barrister my foot!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by izubext007: 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2023
Look before u marry , men no hear word ....see 👁️ her Mechelen belle

4 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hammerFC: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
If my Wife looks like that smelling thing, I need to get a separate room and even if we both live in the same House, I will let her know we are like flat Mates but lives in separate Houses

WHETHER SHE GET ONE LEG OR EYE AFTER YOU MARRY HER, THAT WORD WIFE MEANS FOR BETTER OR WORST.

DAT IS YOUR WIFE, MOTHER OF YOUR CHILDREN.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by id4sho(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
Most Women become brekete after child birth . They know this and that's why they become witches after marriage

8 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2023
What!
And she get yansh sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kad199: 7:04pm On Dec 16, 2023

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Sister's Account Was Wiped Out While Her Atm Card Was With Her / "My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Lagos CP Orders Area Commander To Take Over Case Of Alleged Assault.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.