Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52597 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 9:56am On Dec 17, 2023
Busy76:

https://thisweekng.com/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over-a-key-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-neighbors-intervene-video/

Shame that this act is from an officer in the temple of justice.

A just and well run country is known by its ability to protect the weak from the strong.

The cranky state police command on seeing this alone is supposed to swing into action and arrest the savage known as husband.

But what you will from the commissioner hear is "I have not been briefed" as if he is god that one has to send petitions to.

I don't care what the woman did. This is barbaric, abusive, oppresive and unjust. No one should be treated with such disdain in a society that values the dignity of the human person.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by komzy589(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Jeon:

She got it from the previous pregnancies.
You don’t know what you’re saying.
Someone is malnourished and doesn’t take care of herself, you’re putting it on previous pregnancies.
My grandmother in her 70s is in better shape.
Just look at this 🥴
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by komzy589(m): 10:12am On Dec 17, 2023
Jeon:

No wonder Ciara couldn't keep future and Beyonce Knowles didn't package well with her shapeless body, no wonder Jay-Z did what he did. And offset is till doing his best with other women on cardi b's plastic wide ass head.

Women should stop sacrificing their bodies to bring forth the seeds of ungrateful men.
What do you mean by sacrificing their body?
Child bearing or not, there’s a certain level of discipline that every human being needs to maintain. Even men end up being obese. Do you blame that on pregnancy too!
Just look at this 🥴. My grandma is in her 70s and in far better shape.
Man or woman, try to take care of yourself so that those around you will feel comfortable to be around you.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by noCAP(m): 10:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Only a man that hasn't lived with a troublesome woman won't understand how frustrating these kind of women can be. If this man get sugar baby, I no go blame am sha

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by komzy589(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2023
Ishilove:

The question should be why should she continue living with a beast?

Some women sef
Like she has so many appealing options.
Are you seeing the woman?
Who’s going to accept this one!
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 10:26am On Dec 17, 2023
emperor4love:
so that y he should beat her....mentally deranged ppl full nairaland.com
Yes, she deserves beaten.
Why challenge someone you know you can't defeat?
Senseless pigs full this nairaland o cry
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by alizma: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2023
Simple thing,
Husband: give me the key.
Wife: take the key
Case close

2 Likes

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by kwaso2: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2023
SIRKAY98:

May you not be in the situation of the man, you will do tripple, an evil spirit recently entered the life of modern day women and its really making them feels you must not beat me but i can emotionally turture and be disrespectfull to you. Unless if the man is mentally unstable thats when he should react, if not let that woman pack her belongings and go to her papa house.

I really think the impact of feminism is gradually rubbing off. It's easy for the man to be blamed. Let's be fair by doing some root cost analysis with the view of fixing this mess, can our women be reminded that if you cannot be loyal, absolutely, submissive to your husband, don't marry. Cos it will get messy. At some Point irritation, frustration and violence will set in.

Men, we get issues too. We need to expand our hearts more to tolerance. To know when to walk away or ignore. It's very tough. I have my own experiences. It's not easy at all

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by komzy589(m): 10:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Ishilove:

The comments of some of them on this thread show that they are chronic woman beaters and disgusting cowards who enjoy flexing their muscles on someone weaker. I would love to see them expend the same energy of someone who can actively match them strength for strength.

Disgusting creatures.
The story said the wife refused to give him his keys. Those might be the keys to his office for an important meeting.
What do you think the man can do differently to get his keys!
If women are not unreasonably stubborn, do you think the rate of domestic violence will not drastically reduce!

Simple thing,
Husband: give me the key.
Wife: take the key
Case close
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2023
emperor4love:
I have ask God so many time to take me out of this country either western or other good place or take me back to were I was before the born me but before then am not making it as a mandate but let God grant my wish because I can continue to be with stupid men in dis country, how do u guys feel body shaming ur fellow,I don't understand, y,wat de f**k is happening to Nigeria and there male child because white men don behave so

shut up your mouth animal .. stupid slowpoke. you deserve to die
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by komzy589(m): 10:56am On Dec 17, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
What significance does that key hold.
That key must either be a master key that hold her life or it’s a key to the gateway of heaven for her not to release the key to him even at the point of getting naked.
It’s clear, you have never corresponded with a trouble maker.
She doesn’t even know what the key is for. The only thing she knows is that the key is very important to the man. So she’s ready to go naked than release it.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:58am On Dec 17, 2023
toxtimmy:
Let me help you, when you get home, feel free to use your mama for rituals....poor mins you have there.

Poverty don finish you to the extent you see another beat a woman and you get orgasm from it .

@bold : I've been saying it here. Lol though.

Any man you see supporting these things, including femicide, is devilishly poor, or grew up poor. Wife battery is the very DNA of poverty. No amount of exposure can wash it out. It's a socioeconomic condition that breeds such toxic men.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2023
Angelicqueen:
See people calling her elephant, drum, fat and so on. Most of you don't know and can't understand what pregnancy can do to a woman especially when she gives birth through CS.

One would think the post is about her body, but no. It's about people justifying a man almost killing his wife, because she's not a Playboy bunny.

The forum is full of many sick people. Same people who will complain when they are racially profiled, based on what they look like. They've all concluded she's the cause of it, firstly, because she's a woman, and secondly because they cannot imagine themselves in sexual situations with her. They know better than the husband what's going on.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lilvicky68(m): 11:18am On Dec 17, 2023
This woman should understand that her husband is a really violent man and shouldn't be provoked.

From the look of things she isn't ready to leave the marriage.
Today being Sunday , this man and him wife go don wear matching outfit go church. grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 11:21am On Dec 17, 2023
mmadu5:

na ur papa low budget tout deserve to die, no go take care of ur mama way be austic with epilepsy
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 11:23am On Dec 17, 2023
mmadu5:

u are one of idiot that are supposed to be burnt alive for been just stupid...go and beat ur mama na from ur papa u learn am,one day hand go touch u,retired bastard,y ritual killers no de see u or kidnap and harvest u
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by godwon01(m): 11:27am On Dec 17, 2023
Women look one kind when they remove their clothes. Her body shape look one kind.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by We4all: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2023
luminouz:

Ni e!!!🙂

Agbaya.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 12:23pm On Dec 17, 2023
without hearing the report, you already codeming the man..gadam simp
Dennisochampa:
If only she has a brother who was once a deadly sars officer....
This animal doesn't deserve any pity or mercy....
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Great0ne1: 1:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
OGwales:

You are the one making judgement without hearing from the man... Like I said, we all know what happened in the garden.
This is not garden of Eden ok.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by magzey: 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
That Gender na something else, how can she ?

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
hkidola00:
without hearing the report, you already codeming the man..gadam simp
Woe betide you....
If you see a man beating your sister or your daughter to the point of her bleeding... U will ask for report before doing the needful abi??
What could she have done to deserve such an inhuman treatment??
Even if she was unfaithful, why not divorce her instead of beating her to the point of blood gushing out from her....
What other report do I need to see?? Idiot.... I pray you do such to someone's daughter or sister so they can have a good reason to behead you without thinking twice.... Animals like u don't deserve a place in the land of the living
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by hkidola00(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2023
woe betide your mama and papa and your entire generation
Dennisochampa:
Woe betide you....
If you see a man beating your sister or your daughter to the point of her bleeding... U will ask for report before doing the needful abi??
What could she have done to deserve such an inhuman treatment??
Even if she was unfaithful, why not divorce her instead of beating her to the point of blood gushing out from her....
What other report do I need to see?? Idiot.... I pray you do such to someone's daughter or sister so they can have a good reason to behead you without thinking twice.... Animals like u don't deserve a place in the land of the living
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Dennisochampa: 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
hkidola00:
woe betide your mama and papa and your entire generation

Useless beast....
Go beat person pikin like that make them behead you since you no get sense....
Shameless oaf....
Pigs like u... Na for women body u dey get power.....
Go fight your mates make them use blow beat u die...
I am sure u grew up seeing your dad batter your mom that way and that's why you're looking for reports before condemning such an atrocious and cowardly act
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by achimendy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
hammerFC:

YEAH BUT U BLAMED HER.

IT IS NOT ONLY HER BODY IS IT?

BESIDES, SOME GUYS LIKE THAT SHAPE.

BBW SEX!

I blamed her how?

Secondly, the body belongs to her so she should take care of it.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ishilove:

I swear. It's just so frustrating seeing these kinds of things. If you ask the women, their excuses for enduring this kind of treatment is they don't want their children to grow up in a broken home/they don't have any viable means of raising them.
sebi then say them no dey chook mouth for husband and wife matter?TBH I'm not that outraged over the assault, after all she has been enjoying it for 4 years without taking decisive steps. It's just the public disgrace that's paining me. Check her B.P now, it would be off the charts.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

Agbaya.

Omode ishe!!!
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by We4all: 4:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
luminouz:

Omode ishe!!!

Oloti.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

Oloti.

Alakori omokekere onisokuso... Olori pelebe!!! Elenu gigun!!
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by We4all: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
luminouz:

Alakori omokekere onisokuso... Olori pelebe!!! Elenu gigun!!

Ode. Ekwensi.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by luminouz(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

Ode. Ekwensi.
Ozuor... Mammywater

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Arrests Man Who Raped And Killed A Corper In Imo State (Photos) / Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.