Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,118 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (52600 Views)

Kenyan Man Attacks Wife With Machete For Denying Him Sex / American Man Arrested For Breaking Key In Lagos Airport Worker’s Ear / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:11am On Dec 17, 2023
Busy76:

https:com/barrister-brutally-attacks-wife-over-a-key-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-neighbors-intervene-video/
I'm sure that stupid wife locked him out of his house and held the keys...
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:14am On Dec 17, 2023
Boomboost:
Some men...

Today like this, I attended a wedding where the groom was hesitant to grab his curvy bride's waist. To add to dat, you couldn't feel their chemistry. He's starting a lifelong journey with someone who isn't an obvious mirror(may he not be refracted).

Omo wahala for person wey no carry book write down pros and cons of marrying their bf/gf.
Is the wife curvy or FAT? cheesy

People marry for different reasons you know...
Pregnancy...
Business...
Children...
For revenge...
To prove a point etc...
NOT EVERYONE MARRY FOR LOVE.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:16am On Dec 17, 2023
Nazgul:
Sometimes the best way to avoid conflict with your spouse from getting out of hand, is to leave the house for a while.

I know some men can be jerks, but women should learn how to control their mouths. Escalating a quarrel to the extent where she was literally nakéd just to prove a point to her husband isn't wise.

The rule of the thumb is never fight anyone whom you know is physically stronger than you. You might end up in the morgue.
Exactly.
It's possible the foolìsh woman locked him out of him house and held the keys.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Chispa:
kill the man animal
U don finish kíII ya papa?
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Zooposki:

Women wey dey manage una small prick nko?
Weyrey
What's your bodycount now?
Are you proud of it?
I'm sure that who locked him out of his own house and held the keys.
On top of that, running her mouth...
SHE DESERVE ALL SHE WENT THROUGH.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 2:36am On Dec 17, 2023
hammerFC:

IS HER HUSBAND SLIM?

MOST TIMES, MEN DONT KNOW IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP YOUR WIFE IN WHATEVER SHAPE YOU MET HER.

AFTER 5 CHILDREN BACK TO BACK, HOW U WANT HER TO LOOK?

U STILL WANT HER TO SERVE YOU FOOD AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE.
Mumu
Dey der dey mumu yourself.
Indomie generation with indomie brain grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by luminouz(m): 2:53am On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:

Oloriburuku.
Ni e!!!🙂
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Mase2020g(m): 3:04am On Dec 17, 2023
Lol
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31am On Dec 17, 2023
What significance does that key hold.
That key must either be a master key that hold her life or its a key to the gateway of heaven for her not to release the key to him even at the point of getting naked.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by toxtimmy: 5:17am On Dec 17, 2023
Let me help you, when you get home, feel free to use your mama for rituals....poor mins you have there.

Poverty don finish you to the extent you see another beat a woman and you get orgasm from it .

zombieHUNTER:

That's how your papa dey disfigure your mama everyday

e pain you die cheesy

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by simplypj: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2023
If u know you are a man beat me......

If dont beat me today, you are a bastard....

U must kill me today.....

See the result.....

My brother/sister marriage is overrated ohhhh, if u know fit stand the foolishness of a woman or the stupidity of man, stay single ohhhhh.

Don't let someone turn you to an animal and at the end, it's your fault the world will see because yours will be visible with evidence whereas verbal/emotional abuse no get evidence.

Stay single, stay sane
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by PusssyLord: 5:55am On Dec 17, 2023
The wife reach to be beaten...omo see as her stomach be like bass drum of cele church. Tufiakwa
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Caseless: 6:02am On Dec 17, 2023
jamesversion:
See as the woman belle be like drum.
show some empathy! If your sister was being beaten like this, your attention won't be on her tummy.
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Henrydata(m): 6:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Blackdisciple:
What type of key would warrant such nonsense she should have given him the so called key to avoid such embarrassment.

Him sef no try there are different ways you can collect the so called key from her, take her out buy Shawarma and some drinks she will willingly hand over the key to you...

You are not married that is why you are sounding like this

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Henrydata(m): 6:37am On Dec 17, 2023
linearity:

I never condoled any form of violence against women, but it appear the wife is the one provoking and escalating this.

Despite knowing fully well that, she is not as powerful as the man, she is still refusing to give him the key.

Why is she refusing to give him the key, why is she seizing the key? Some women invite these upon themselves daring men to do their worst while they insist in not de-escalating.

Is it the key to his car, his office to meet important deadline, event, etc…..woman give up the key.

A balanced comment I have been looking for.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2023
This is really sad.
The saddest part here are the people talking about the woman's belly instead of condemning this man's violent behavior.
Was it not this man that approached the lady and asked her for marriage with the belly you people are shaming?
What happened now?
Finally whosever videod and took this pictures to post them online may God punish you

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by GoodRocks: 7:25am On Dec 17, 2023
Zooposki:

She might be pregnant.

She's not pregnant, else the post would have said so. And the man definitely won't push her to the ground with pregnancy
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Waterbear(m): 7:32am On Dec 17, 2023
She should just give him the key..
She knows what to do but she rather play victim..
The man is wrong for hitting her, he would have just sent her home and ended the marriage in a matured way
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Angelicqueen(f): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2023
See people calling her elephant, drum, fat and so on. Most of you don't know and can't understand what pregnancy can do to a woman especially when she gives birth through CS.

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Trendsoulmate(f): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Sumo wrestling wife...............see belle!

HOW DOES YOUR MOTHER'S BELLE LOOK? IRRESPONSIBLE FLIPPANT CREATURE LIKE YOU

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Trendsoulmate(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

Weyrey
What's your bodycount now?
Are you proud of it?
I'm sure that who locked him out of his own house and held the keys.
On top of that, running her mouth...
SHE DESERVE ALL SHE WENT THROUGH.
YOU ARE AN ACCURSED ANIMAL
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Johnycastro18: 7:56am On Dec 17, 2023
lilyheaven:
Which fathers house?
You want her to go back to her fathers house and start worrying her brothers wives 😆
No way, let her look for accommodation , and move in .
lols grin grin

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Trendsoulmate(f): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2023
PusssyLord:
The wife reach to be beaten...omo see as her stomach be like bass drum of cele church. Tufiakwa

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY SOMEONE BORN BY A MAD PERSON AND RAISED BY ANIMALS
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MuslimIgbo: 8:34am On Dec 17, 2023
Trendsoulmate:

YOU ARE AN ACCURSED ANIMAL
You must be mistaken me for ya papa.
Talking of him, is he even proud of you?
Imagine walking a whoré daughter down the aisle... Which responsible father will be proud of that?
Receiving bride price on a non-virgin SLÚT, is that not corruption?
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

I'm sure that stupid wife locked him out of his house and held the keys...
so that y he should beat her....mentally deranged ppl full nairaland.com

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 9:00am On Dec 17, 2023
Angelicqueen:
See people calling her elephant, drum, fat and so on. Most of you don't know and can't understand what pregnancy can do to a woman especially when she gives birth through CS.
most Nigerian men are the most stupid evil humans,is she de one that created her self,I will fight so many angel if na dem suggest me to be posted to Nigerian wen I was in heaven
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Codes151(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
in as much as i condemn domestics violence, i ahte woman who encourage...

for this woman to come out side naked and keep at it then she too is wrong...
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emperor4love(m): 9:08am On Dec 17, 2023
mmadu5:
if my wife looked like that i would beat her too.
I have ask God so many time to take me out of this country either western or other good place or take me back to were I was before the born me but before then am not making it as a mandate but let God grant my wish because I can continue to be with stupid men in dis country, how do u guys feel body shaming ur fellow,I don't understand, y,wat de f**k is happening to Nigeria and there male child because white men don behave so
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by garriAndsugar: 9:18am On Dec 17, 2023
OGwales:

She is the trouble maker that's the reason she couldn't leave the man... She enjoys frustrating the man and painting him black. No be today, we sabi as women dey do.

No man will hit you if you respect yourself and use your sense, not even a mad man... But the moment you disrespect your own self by abusing, insulting or locking his clothes in the name of YOU WILL KILL ME TODAY, you deserve serious flogging
Thank you for stating the obvious. Nigerian men are really suffering in the hands of women

1 Like

Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2023
Henrydata:

You are not married that is why you are sounding like this

Sure bro i am not, just thinking that's another way to collect the key, but it shouldn't be to level the wife should go almost unclad because of a key, abithe key is an access to tgeir family savings at home ni
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2023
Boomboost:
Some men...

Today like this, I attended a wedding where the groom was hesitant to grab his curvy bride's waist. To add to dat, you couldn't feel their chemistry. He's starting a lifelong journey with someone who isn't an obvious mirror(may he not be refracted).

Omo wahala for person wey no carry book write down pros and cons of marrying their bf/gf.
Who is that wicked photo taker enemy of home breaking

I donthave you no get bad belle people
Re: Barrister Brutally Attacks Wife Over A Key In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Tshine456(m): 9:55am On Dec 17, 2023
PusssyLord:
im sure u will have sister or mother u wont pray make ur sis would married woman beater as husband,go and check when they first met and agree to be lover b4 u talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Police Quash Cult Initiation In Delta; Recover Dangerous Weapons & Exotic Cars / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport / "I Started This Business With My School Fees And Robbers Did This To Me". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.