Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? (63558 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by UptownVibes(m): 8:12am On Dec 17, 2023
Which babe wan tell you her real body count.. If you didn't meet her virgin,just assume a thousand don drill her dry.. From teenage days sex,to UNIVERSITY sex, students and lecturers sex ,to job seeking sex, to bosses sex,to sugar daddies sex,I forgot besties sex. What about hookup sex.. cheesy The list is literally endless..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Kobojunkie: 9:04am On Dec 17, 2023
UptownVibes:
Which babe wan tell you her real body count.. If you didn't meet her virgin,just assume a thousand don drill her dry.. From teenage days sex,to UNIVERSITY sex, students and lecturers sex ,to job seeking sex, to bosses sex,to sugar daddies sex,I forgot besties sex. What about hookup sex.. cheesy The list is literally endless..
Since the gal no meet you a virgin, she should equally assume a thousand bodies you don drill too, right? undecided

all is well..

3 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2023
UptownVibes:

Are you men saints? Men do worse.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by 910omokeyinwa: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2023
Won't be surprised if that 6 is actually x3 or x4Won't be surprised if that 6 is actually x3 or x4...

1 Like

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2023
Why do we enjoy dealing on things that are not relevant? Still wondering why this thread though because it is very relative. For some men, 1 is a very big number and for some, infinity is irrelevant.

If she wants a husband, she should grow up, learn to do things the right way, and have her own principles otherwise, she would be tossed.

8 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 11:16am On Dec 17, 2023
GboyegaD:
Why do we enjoy dealing on things that are not relevant? Still wondering why this thread though because it is very relative. For some men, 1 is a very big number and for some, infinity is irrelevant.

If she wants a husband, she should grow up, learn to do things the right way, and have her own principles otherwise, she would be tossed.

35 never grow reach?
What does she need to do right for men to sit their butt in one place and get serious in life?

Why is it the woman that needs to have the right character for a relationship to lead to marriage?

Most men out there are not serious. They just want to keep sleeping around until someone forcefully hooks them down with pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 11:22am On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

35 never grow reach?
What does she need to do right for men to sit their butt in one place and get serious in life?

Why is it the woman that needs to have the right character for a relationship to lead to marriage?

Most men out there are not serious. They just want to keep sleeping around until someone forcefully hooks them down with pregnancy.

Whoever wants to get married should have their own principles and live right. There's no need bashing any gender. If men wants to sleep around, it is because there are women who also want to sleep around.

That said, she can't force anyone to behave the way she wants nonetheless, she can choose to control how she reacts. This for example will mean, not giving into sexual desires of the partner (provided she isn't engaging in same with others) and deciding on a man if and only if he ticks her major expectations and vice versa.

6 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Karleb(m): 1:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
6 is good o.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by LooneyLester: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2023
Let her xontinue with acquiring body counts

By the time she get married, she go day hop from church to hospital for the fruit of the womb
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
GboyegaD:

Whoever wants to get married should have their own principles and live right. There's no need bashing any gender. If men wants to sleep around, it is because there are women who also want to sleep around.

That said, she can't force anyone to behave the way she wants nonetheless, she can choose to control how she reacts. This for example will mean, not giving into sexual desires of the partner (provided she isn't engaging in same with others) and deciding on a man if and only if he ticks her major expectations and vice versa.

Nope not true. Men don't sleep around because there are women who want to sleep around. They use it to take advantage of women who want to get married. The women on the other hand do it to fulfill the man's conditions for marriage which usually doesn't favor them in end and in the process the body count is increasing.

You said she should not give in to the men's sexual advances but it if she keeps turning them down, they'll keep leaving her Meanwhile the clock is ticking and time is going. before you know it she's 35 and you say I should not blame the men?? The men take a larger share of the blame in all this. Let's call a spade, a spade.

If the men are really serious about settling down, they don't need to test run a woman or dump her if she refuses but no, they will always bring up sex to scatter the whole thing, sending a wrong message about their motives

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by garriAndsugar: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Nope not true. Men don't sleep around because there are women who want to sleep around. They use it to take advantage of women who want to get married. The women on the other hand do it to fulfill the man's conditions for marriage which usually doesn't favor them in end and in the process the body count is increasing.

You said she should not give in to the men's sexual advances but it if she keeps turning them down, they'll keep leaving her Meanwhile the clock is ticking and time is going. before you know it she's 35 and you say I should not blame the men?? The men take a larger share of the blame in all this. Let's call a spade, a spade.

If the men are really serious about settling down, they don't need to test run a woman or dump her if she refuses but no, they will always bring up sex to scatter the whole thing, sending a wrong message about their motives
You and her can keep blaming the men and increasing the body count

3 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 1:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
garriAndsugar:

You and her can keep blaming the men and increasing the body count

I used to think you have sense and are a mature guy but now I know you're immature and will henceforth ignore the living daylight out of you.

I should have known your kind of person by your moniker. Very shallow brain.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

If she has values, she wouldn't sleep with a man for marriage. Some women got married at past 30 as virgins, so what makes her different.

Learn not to be biased because that is what you are doing here. No one puts a gun to a woman to sleep with her before marriage and the last I know, sex is a two-way fun. Therefore, if she is cajoled and succumbs, she too wanted to have fun.

9 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ If she has values, she wouldn't sleep with a man for marriage. Some women got married at past 30 as virgins, so what makes her different.
How many men married at past 20 as virgins? Why judge men differently from women? Why are these values you speak of different for men? Why are women to live by values that even men don't live by?

Not trying to hold brief for the other but let's at least check our own claims before we put them out there. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How many men married at past 20 as virgins? Why judge men differently from women? Why are these values you speak of different for men? Why are women to live by values that even men don't live by?

Not trying to hold brief for the other but let's at least check our own claims before we put them out there. undecided

😂 😂 😂.. kor kor my lawyer! grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Madam, you don't have to jump at my post and try to twist it. Read through the post again and if you have issues, rather than deviate, create a new post that addresses your concerns and let us discuss it on there.

4 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Kobojunkie: 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
GboyegaD:
■ Madam, you don't have to jump at my post and try to twist it. Read through the post again and if you have issues, rather than deviate, create a new post that addresses your concerns and let us discuss it on there.
It's statements such as the one you posted that caused me to chime in.
GboyegaD:
If she has values, she wouldn't sleep with a man for marriage. Some women got married at past 30 as virgins, so what makes her different.

1 Like

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 6:52pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
It's statements such as the one you posted that caused me to chime in.

Let me help you again. A lady cannot be succumbing to sexual advances of men and then blame them. What happens to she breaking off such relationships once the man feels he isn't willing to stay in it if she doesn't give in?

You can't accept to sleep with him and then turn around to blame him except it is rape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Kobojunkie: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2023
GboyegaD:
Let me help you again. A lady cannot be succumbing to sexual advances of men and then blame them. What happens to she breaking off such relationships once the man feels he isn't willing to stay in it if she doesn't give in?
You can't accept to sleep with him and then turn around to blame him except it is rape
Again, it was the statement you made regarding values that got me chiming in. If values allows a man to have all the sex he desires to satiate his libido then the same values should apply as far as a woman. undecided

Also, I stated that my response was not an attempt to hold brief for the other but to cut at what I perceived was based on some form of unrecognized bias. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GboyegaD(m): 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, it was the statement you made regarding values that got me chiming in. If values allows a man to have all the sex he desires to satiate his libido then the same values should apply as far as a woman. undecided

Also, I stated that my response was not an attempt to hold brief for the other but to cut at what I perceived was based on some form of unrecognized bias. undecided

You keep twisting the thing I said over and over again. I never talked about men having values or otherwise when it comes to sex. All I said about values is that she can't give herself away and then turn to blame the men for asking. If you don't get it at this point and want to keep arguing, I can't help any further.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by lordnkem000(m): 8:43pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3 is a woman and my guess is na she dey talk about herself. Believe a naija girl in body counts at your own peril, if they said 6, better multiply am by 3 and each other the guys pump that pvssy atleast 30times. Omo I pity the unfortunate simp wey go inherit that hole. As a man just be careful with believing these ENPs

8 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
lordnkem000:
Jewessgratitud3 is a woman and my guess is na she dey talk about herself. Believe a naija girl in body counts at your own peril, if they said 6, better multiply am by 3 and each other the guys pump that pvssy atleast 30times. Omo I pity the unfortunate simp wey go inherit that hole. As a man just be careful with believing these ENPs

Even if it is me at least I'm still better than you that is shamelessly sleeping with two blood sisters.

Better to be an ENP than being an abominable fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Talismann: 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
There's this lady I've been trying to bring into my line of job, so she's been coming to me for training against next term.

Now she happened to let me into her past and her sad encounter with men. I try as much to encourage her. She now asked me a question about body count and I really don't have any idea how these things are rated. So I told her would get back to her on that.

She asked if 6 Body count is too much for a lady her age. She also explained that for most of the men, the sexual experience was just a few times like twice and the others once before it hits the rocks.

So is it too much or not?

Modified
Look, all these men saying they don't believe women, are you yourselves trustworthy? Women are more truthful if you ask me and if for some reasons they are no longer like before, you men caused it.

a tale of two fools. One ain't going anywhere, the other one has very high sexual mileage and is so damn sure she will collect enough dust on the shelves where she sits in hopes of a man putting a ring on it.

These ladies don't realize there are so many of them and men have nothing to lose at the end of the day. If you feel too special and too proud, you end up becoming lonely with no serious suitor coming for you once you wind up an old, wrinkled garlic-smelling evening newspaper, and if you become promiscuous at a younger age, I just pity you.

7 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by VULCAN(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
It's been a while since I read such a deluded one sided opinion expressed in the public domain

Why I call it deluded is its open denial what is easily observable to even the most superficially focused teenager.

To claim the bolded can only come from a heavily deluded mind.

Women in the West have gotten the sexual liberation they began to fight for since the 60s.

The rest of the world is still catching up.

Women love sex.

They always have but only very few were able to get away with that image in the past.

Now it's all about what a man can do, a woman must be encouraged to do always.

To pretend that most women are creatures of virtue who only give up their virginity in hopes of getting married is balderdash.

The average 18yr old Nigerian girl is no longer a virgin.

Some gave it away before their 15th birthday to classmates or even teachers.

According to your warped opinion, they did it to secure marriage.

The married woman who had sex in Big Brother house some years ago, was that for marriage as well?

Speaking of Big Brother, within 72hrs after entering the house, the discussions around sex with a fellow housemate have already begun on both the male and female sides. In some cases, heavy petting has already begun

To you, women who have sex in BB house did so because they were bamboozled by promises of marriage.

Utter nonsense.

I hope no one takes your opinions on relationships serious.

They are products of jaundiced thinking.

Jewessgratitud3:

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by lordnkem000(m): 8:08am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if it is me at least still I'm better than you that is shamelessly sleeping with two blood sisters.

How are you better than me? Is there any laws in Nigerian constitution that bans me from sleeping with two blooded sisters? Or it's just your religious and traditional bullshits? None is married and I'm madly in love with my gf and might even marry her if she keeps behaving as she is so how is that a bad thing? Abeg stop deceiving yourself as an ENP and consoling yourself. I broke no laws so stop the blackmail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by 24SEVEN: 8:20am On Dec 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Even if it is me at least still I'm better than you that is shamelessly sleeping with two blood sisters.

When are you getting married. I wan attend your wedding. grin
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by imagrg(m): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2023
When young ladies for Edo State dey get 1000 body counts and still pretend like no man don mount them na im this one dey bother about body-count?

6 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Omoawoke2(m): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
There's this lady I've been trying to bring into my line of job, so she's been coming to me for training against next term.

Now she happened to let me into her past and her sad encounter with men. I try as much to encourage her. She now asked me a question about body count and I really don't have any idea how these things are rated. So I told her would get back to her on that.

She asked if 6 Body count is too much for a lady her age. She also explained that for most of the men, the sexual experience was just a few times like twice and the others once before it hits the rocks.

So is it too much or not?

Modified
Look, all these men saying they don't believe women, are you yourselves trustworthy? Women are more truthful if you ask me and if for some reasons they are no longer like before, you men caused it.

Body count of 6 is not too much for you. But pls close your legs, not every guy must chop you but if I catch you, I go chop you
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by SonofGod231: 1:20am On Mar 13
In this generation it's nothing to be ashamed of ....Some lost count at 25yo.. Loyalty and trust doesn't exist.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by ogawisdom(m): 5:22pm On Mar 13
Lol 6 at 35 grin grin dey play except she is born again from 15 years

An average 35yrs will be clearly above 20. Women especially attractive ones get laid more often than men BC they are on the receiving end without any effort to get laid n may get rewarded.

A hook up girl active or retired Na over 100 grin

6 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by 1gbdata: 9:25pm On Mar 13
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by CHIOMAEZEH: 9:30pm On Mar 13
They said 7 is a magical number, as can be seen in the Bible too ......why not back her to be the number 7?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slapping, Hitting & Assaulting Her Ex-Boyfriend In A Car, Caught On Camera / Nigerian Lady Who Slaughtered Goat For Christmas Trends Online. Photos / Wedding Photos Of Lesbian Couple In US Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.