Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? (63630 Views)

What Advice Do You Have For A 35 Year Old With No Job, No Skill, No Wife . / I Am A 35-Year-Old Single Guy. I Want To Build Small Estate Before Marriage / Marrying A 35-Year-Old Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by dheolexaone(f): 11:47am On Mar 14
This ain't bad for her to get along with her life.
Only those who are claiming saints will open their mouths waaaa! to criticise you.
My ex guy told me he had 35 body count and he was able to count them all, trust me, that ended that relationship.
I can't go ahead with such curses in my fresh life biko.
Fresh Prayer wey we dey pray never answer,.not to talk of outstanding prayers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GodHimself: 11:59am On Mar 14
🫡

Kobojunkie:
Stop spitting your own ignorant bulllsheet my way as well! undecided
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by femi4: 12:05pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:
There's this lady I've been trying to bring into my line of job, so she's been coming to me for training against next term.

Now she happened to let me into her past and her sad encounter with men. I try as much to encourage her. She now asked me a question about body count and I really don't have any idea how these things are rated. So I told her would get back to her on that.

She asked if 6 Body count is too much for a lady her age. She also explained that for most of the men, the sexual experience was just a few times like twice and the others once before it hits the rocks.

So is it too much or not?

Modified
Look, all these men saying they don't believe women, are you yourselves trustworthy? Women are more truthful if you ask me and if for some reasons they are no longer like before, you men caused it.
Body count is just a number. It doesn't determine whether she ll make a good wife
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GodHimself: 12:28pm On Mar 14
A woman with a high-body count is a no-go area.

0 is best, maximum 3/4

Anything above that, you have yourself to blame.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Otilaw: 2:48pm On Mar 14
Wow,
Only 6 body count for a girl of her age, i think she's an angel as compare to a girl of 16 of this generation.
I'll such a person to be close to me.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:45pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

You think so but he's not.

Of course.

She is a Nigerian woman who is divorced but currently lives in the United States. No kids too.
And above 40 in age with no aim of getting married again cos she thinks herself the same level with all men so she can't submit.
An atheist with no religion also.

You can ask her to confirm that is if she will reply you.

Keep your distance from her if you value your sanity cos she views insanity as intelligence.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by TrennixGLOBAL: 3:46pm On Mar 14
Otilaw:
Wow,
Only 6 body count for a girl of her age, i think she's an angel as compare to a girl of 16 of this generation.
I'll such a person to be close to me.

And you really believe that BS.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:01pm On Mar 14
TrennixGLOBAL:

Of course.

She is a Nigerian woman who is divorced but currently lives in the United States. No kids too.
And above 40 in age with no aim of getting married again cos she thinks herself the same level with all men so she can't submit.
An atheist with no religion also.

You can ask her to confirm that is if she will reply you.

Keep your distance from her if you value your sanity cos she views insanity as intelligence.

Kobo is my Bossom friend and he's a man.
I don't know why y'all keep calling him a woman. Well. Since he too is not willing to let anyone know his gender, let me respect his decision and keep it that way..
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:16pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

Kobo is my Bossom friend and he's a man.
I don't know why y'all keep calling him a woman. Well. Since he too is not willing to let anyone know his gender, let me respect his decision and keep it that way..

It's a big shame if he/she really is a male.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:31pm On Mar 14
TrennixGLOBAL:

It's a big shame if he/she really is a male.
It's not a shame. When I got to know him , he never hid his identity as a male. In fact he used to engage in male discussion or post related to men but along the line people became curious about his gender and started speculating.

Ok, tell me what it means when someone refers to himself as a lad back in the days?
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by SPAMBOX7: 4:38pm On Mar 14
thesicilian:
Won't be surprised if that 6 is actually x3 or x4
The actual math is x8.
You are being too minimal cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by SPAMBOX7: 4:41pm On Mar 14
garriAndsugar:
Bayo's law States that when a woman tells you her body count always multiply it by 10.

Well 60 is not too bad for a 35yr old cos if she started having sex by 20yrs, it's just 4 men per year. And average 3 men per year if she started earlier before that
Swears man. In this current generation woman wey dey sleep with 4 men per year has really tried. Man I have seen girls juggling over 15 body counts per year and this na girls wey no dey into hookup or any kind of runs.
Men that are getting married are really trying. IMO I think any man that's married just closed eyes and damned everything before marrying. Cos if you wan sit down reason these our girls doings you no fit marry.

1 Like

Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by TrennixGLOBAL: 4:59pm On Mar 14
Jewessgratitud3:

It's not a shame. When I got to know him , he never hid his identity as a male. In fact he used to engage in male discussion or post related to men but along the line people became curious about his gender and started speculating.

Ok, tell me what it means when someone refers to himself as a lad back in the days?

Jewessgratitud3, i don't have an issue with you or him but his sense of reasoning always baffles me and i tend to wonder if he is okay. I hope he is not going through any trauma or has any syndrome to be thinking and talking the way he does.
Moreso he seems majorly like a feminist with the way he talks on relationship issues so the reason most nairalanders are confused about his gender.

But i believe you if you say so. You are one of the 3 females i admire on this forum for ur reasoning and character.

(pls don't blush on the last sentence, just read and pass maybe smile. It's merely a compliment not compete yet.)
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Jewessgratitud3: 5:08pm On Mar 14
TrennixGLOBAL:

Jewessgratitud3, i don't have an issue with you or him but his sense of reasoning always baffles me and i tend to wonder if he is okay. I hope he is not going through any trauma or has any syndrome to be thinking and talking the way he does.
Moreso he seems majorly like a feminist with the way he talks on relationship issues so the reason most nairalanders are confused about his gender.

But i believe you if you say so. You are one of the 3 females i admire on this forum for ur reasoning and character.

(pls don't blush on the last sentence, just read and pass maybe smile. It's merely a compliment not compete yet.)

Lol.. grin cheesy grin.. it is well with my bro kobo o. That's all I can say.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by BondRiv: 5:26pm On Mar 14
She is already lying to you.
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by Machinegun91(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14
For woman to admits having 6 body count....

Just know that she has 600 body counts

Women are full of deceits and manipulative
Re: Is This Body Count Too Much For A 35 years Old Lady? by GodHimself: 2:13am On Mar 15
We usually operate from a memory bank of experiences.

We project how a present potential relationship would be, based on how the last one(s) ended.

We recreate our miseries by being afraid to let go of old paradigms.

That's why body count matters.

However, with God, all things are possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos) / Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.