Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Many people die without knowing this stuff - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Many people die without knowing this stuff (1326 Views)

If You Die Without Recieving The Salvation Of Jesus Christ, You Will Go To Hell! / Never You Kiss Without Knowing This / Don't Wait! Get This Stuff Now! (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Please exercise patience and read the whole thing. It could save you and your kids.

The Restoration and the Renewal of the Prodigal Son.

POINTS TO CONSIDER

1) The grief and the regrets of a prodigal son.

The prodigal child doesn't want to be under any form of authority. They want the freedom to throw themselves into the world - to dress, act, and engage in all forms of ungodly lifestyle.

-The identity of the prodigal son

Luke 15:11-13 KJV
And he said, A certain man had two sons: [12] And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me . And he divided unto them his living. [13] And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

Prodigal children rebel against the commandments of God.

-The iniquity of the profligate (wasteful or immoral) son

Luke 15:13 KJV
And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

We spend our time, intelligence and energy doing things that pollute, ruin and destroy us. People engage in fraud, masturbation, murder, etc., without realising that they are ruining themselves, and there will be consequences.

Luke 15:14 KJV
And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

A time always comes when no matter how great the substance was, it gets exhausted. No matter how sharp our brains are, they depreciate. No matter how healthy we think we are, when you're constantly ingesting harmful substances like alcohol and drugs, your body will depreciate very rapidly. When you consume food gluttonously, you'll end up with inflammation and different illnesses after a while.

-The indignity on the previously privileged son.

Luke 15:15 KJV
And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

When you find yourself in a terrible situation because of your bad decisions, you'll have no one to open up to that truly cares, and you might be enveloped in shame. You'll have to do awful things to survive because of your rebellious behaviour and foolishness.

Luke 15:16 KJV
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

Just imagine the horrible indignity that the prodigal son thought of subjecting himself to.

When the prodigal son made the request for his share of his father's fortune, he was mad - devoid of his senses; just like many people currently are in the world. Otherwise, how do you explain people changing their genders, having sex with animals, sleeping with their siblings and children, people defrauding innocent people, partying with the proceeds and taking it as normal behaviour, etc. Some people will not realize themselves until they suffer, until they develop life-threatening illnesses, until their physical forms become unattractive or repulsive, until they lose everything, until they fall from grace to grass, until they become schizophrenic even.

2) The grace of repentance by petitioning souls.

-The partial unacceptable repentance.
You cannot stop some sins and engage in others. In order to avoid God's wrath, you must genuinely repent from all your sins and desist from riotous and sinful living.

-The proper undeniable repentance.

True repentance requires action.

Luke 15:18-19 KJV
I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, [19] And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

No body is worthy of salvation. We don't earn it in anyway; we only receive it by grace when we confess our sins and ask the Father for forgiveness. Afterwards, we must make sure we stop all sins. You must desire to be saved. If you wait for Satan to release you, you will die in sin. Satan never releases his captives unless they invite the light into them. Humans are made blind from birth, and are usually unable to perceive the truth. GOD IS REAL. JESUS IS REAL. HELL IS VERY REAL. Don't play with this revelation!

Luke 15:20-22 KJV
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. [21] And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. [22] But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

God is just waiting for you to realize and accept that you're a sinner so that He can save you.

-The permanent unwavering repentance.

Job 34:31-32 KJV
Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement , I will not offend any more : [32] That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

Many people don't take the existence of Heaven and Hell seriously. They refuse to accept it, forgetting that they are energy beings who cannot die, and must go to a different plane of existence when their physical bodies stop working. GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU, DEAR FRIEND. It is not his will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, THAT'S WHY HE SENT JESUS TO THE WORLD; not to condemn us, but to save the souls living in ignorance of the truth, and souls who have accepted false fables like reincarnation, Eckankar, Buddhism, etc. as truth.

3) The grace for the renewal of a penitent son.

Luke 15:20-24 KJV
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. [21] And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. [22] But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: [23] And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it ; and let us eat, and be merry: [24] For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

There is joy and glory in Heaven when one soul repents and is brought to the kingdom.

ACRONYM FOR GRACE.

G- Gateway to divine acceptance. It is not of you or me, but is of God who has mercy and forgives that soul.

R- Robe and ring of delegated authority. When we repent and live according to God's law, He clothes is with the robe and ring of righteousness.

A- Assurance with double affirmation. God never rejects anyone, no matter who they are or what they have done.

C- Compassion without deserved anger. God has the right to be angry with you. The prodigal son deserved anger, but there was no anger in his father's heart. God won't remember your evil deeds when you repent or allow calamities to fall on you. YOU WON'T REINCARNATE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO CLEAR KARMA EITHER. THAT DOCTRINE IS OF THE DEVIL, WHO IS DECEIVING YOU TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN LIVE A SINFUL LIFESTYLE, WHILE DOING GOOD DEEDS, AND GET AWAY WITH EVIL. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR EVIL IN HELL IF YOU DONT REPENT.

E- Exchange of damned association with delightsome assembly. Many people believe that Christians don't have fun and can't possibly enjoy life. That's not true my friend. I used to think the same thing before my life changed. Trust me, life with Christ is absolutely magical.

2 Likes

Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Matix222: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ebonygeek:
Read to the end to find out if you're a prodigal child.

The Restoration and the Renewal of the Prodigal Son.

POINTS TO CONSIDER

1) The grief and the regrets of a prodigal son.

The prodigal child doesn't want to be under any form of authority. They want the freedom to throw themselves into the world - to dress, act, and engage in all forms of ungodly lifestyle.

-The identity of the prodigal son

Luke 15:11-13 KJV
And he said, A certain man had two sons: [12] And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me . And he divided unto them his living. [13] And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

Prodigal children rebel against the commandments of God.

-The iniquity of the profligate (wasteful or immoral) son

Luke 15:13 KJV
And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

We spend our time, intelligence and energy doing things that pollute, ruin and destroy us. People engage in fraud, masturbation, murder, etc., without realising that they are ruining themselves, and there will be consequences.

Luke 15:14 KJV
And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

A time always comes when no matter how great the substance was, it gets exhausted. No matter how sharp our brains are, they depreciate. No matter how healthy we think we are, when you're constantly ingesting harmful substances like alcohol and drugs, your body will depreciate very rapidly. When you consume food gluttonously, you'll end up with inflammation and different illnesses after a while.

-The indignity on the previously privileged son.

Luke 15:15 KJV
And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

When you find yourself in a terrible situation because of your bad decisions, you'll have no one to open up to that truly cares, and you might be enveloped in shame. You'll have to do awful things to survive because of your rebellious behaviour and foolishness.

Luke 15:16 KJV
And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

Just imagine the horrible indignity that the prodigal son thought of subjecting himself to.

When the prodigal son made the request for his share of his father's fortune, he was mad - devoid of his senses; just like many people currently are in the world. Otherwise, how do you explain people changing their genders, having sex with animals, sleeping with their siblings and children, people defrauding innocent people, partying with the proceeds and taking it as normal behaviour, etc. Some people will not realize themselves until they suffer, until they develop life-threatening illnesses, until their physical forms become unattractive or repulsive, until they lose everything, until they fall from grace to grass, until they become schizophrenic even.

2) The grace of repentance by petitioning souls.

-The partial unacceptable repentance.
You cannot stop some sins and engage in others. In order to avoid God's wrath, you must genuinely repent from all your sins and desist from riotous and sinful living.

-The proper undeniable repentance.

True repentance requires action.

Luke 15:18-19 KJV
I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, [19] And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

No body is worthy of salvation. We don't earn it in anyway; we only receive it by grace when we confess our sins and ask the Father for forgiveness. Afterwards, we must make sure we stop all sins. You must desire to be saved. If you wait for Satan to release you, you will die in sin. Satan never releases his captives unless they invite the light into them. Humans are made blind from birth, and are usually unable to perceive the truth. GOD IS REAL. JESUS IS REAL. HELL IS VERY REAL. Don't play with this revelation!

Luke 15:20-22 KJV
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. [21] And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. [22] But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

God is just waiting for you to realize and accept that you're a sinner so that He can save you.

-The permanent unwavering repentance.

Job 34:31-32 KJV
Surely it is meet to be said unto God, I have borne chastisement , I will not offend any more : [32] That which I see not teach thou me: if I have done iniquity, I will do no more.

Many people don't take the existence of Heaven and Hell seriously. They refuse to accept it, forgetting that they are energy beings who cannot die, and must go to a different plane of existence when their physical bodies stop working. GOD IS WAITING FOR YOU, DEAR FRIEND. It is not his will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH, THAT'S WHY HE SENT JESUS TO THE WORLD; not to condemn us, but to save the souls living in ignorance of the truth, and souls who have accepted false fables like reincarnation, Eckankar, Buddhism, etc. as truth.

3) The grace for the renewal of a penitent son.

Luke 15:20-24 KJV
And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. [21] And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. [22] But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: [23] And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it ; and let us eat, and be merry: [24] For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

There is joy and glory in Heaven when one soul repents and is brought to the kingdom.

ACRONYM FOR GRACE.

G- Gateway to divine acceptance. It is not of you or me, but is of God who has mercy and forgives that soul.

R- Robe and ring of delegated authority. When we repent and live according to God's law, He clothes is with the robe and ring of righteousness.

A- Assurance with double affirmation. God never rejects anyone, no matter who they are or what they have done.

C- Compassion without deserved anger. God has the right to be angry with you. The prodigal son deserved anger, but there was no anger in his father's heart. God won't remember your evil deeds when you repent or allow calamities to fall on you. YOU WON'T REINCARNATE AGAIN AND AGAIN TO CLEAR KARMA EITHER. THAT DOCTRINE IS OF THE DEVIL, WHO IS DECEIVING YOU TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN LIVE A SINFUL LIFESTYLE, WHILE DOING GOOD DEEDS, AND GET AWAY WITH EVIL. YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR EVIL IN HELL IF YOU DONT REPENT.

E- Exchange of damned association with delightsome assembly. Many people believe that Christians don't have fun and can't possibly enjoy life. That's not true my friend. I used to think the same thing before my life changed. Trust me, life with Christ is absolutely magical.

Not the right section this is romance section
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 12:24pm On Dec 17, 2023
Matix222:

Not the right section this is romance section

The truth needs to appear in every section sir. This section needs it the most.
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Matix222: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ebonygeek:

The truth needs to appear in every section sir. This section needs it the most.
You are a fool
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 12:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
Darkness is always vexed by light.

1 Like

Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2023
All our deeds will be weighed one day. May the Lord help you if you are found wanting.
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 2:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
The Prince of this world has blinded humanity from perceiving the truth. You need to step outside the matrix. The truth is literally everywhere.
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
The end is drawing near very rapidly. Once the gospel has penetrated the entire world, the end will come!

Matthew 24:14 KJV
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Don't die in sin. You can't touch a naked flame with your fingers, yet you think you can endure the hotness of hell fire?

1 Like

Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by Ebonygeek(f): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2023
Once we learn the truth, we're mandated to spread it.
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by LikeAking: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
🤨🤨🤨
Re: Many people die without knowing this stuff by LikeAking: 10:55pm On Dec 25, 2023
Ebonygeek:
The end is drawing near very rapidly. Once the gospel has penetrated the entire world, the end will come!

Matthew 24:14 KJV
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Don't die in sin. You can't touch a naked flame with your fingers, yet you think you can endure the hotness of hell fire?

Nothing go happen..

Na scam.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Silliest Thing You've Done For Love? / Need Advice On Christmas Presents For Wife And In-Laws / Heart Broken! Advise Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.