Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye (27323 Views)

Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Why Hisbah Didn’t Stop ‘immorality’ At Ganduje Daughter’s Wedding, By Sheikh Da / Pastor Adeboye: “If You Buy A Car With Money You Didn’t Earn Lawfully..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by etrouble: 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
E no concern us
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by ecolime(m): 5:10pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
Soun throne is a pretty decent royalty and dynasty, Ogbomosho isn't fetish , it's just like a political leadership
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by etrouble: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
Soun throne is a pretty decent royalty and dynasty, Ogbomosho isn't fetish , it's just like a political leadership

Werey . Ogbomoso isn't fetish. You are denying your tradition for the whiteman's tradition.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by LONEWOLFJOHN: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
continue to explain!
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by rexchazy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Just as His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) was destined to become president.

Not until few months back people realized that, the red star that appeared in the sky at the birth of Asiwaju, was divine
And also destined to die on the throne because he is using stolen mandate.

NB:
If you quote me you will lose your first born like the mandate thief
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Snow will not fall

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Antoeni(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
You can't Even Stop Him
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

Lol.....you talking about where am from.

Baptist by day.......babalawo by night.

We are good people but the land is fully traditional.

So the pastor will undergo the traditional rites ?
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by CoronaVirusPro: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
rexchazy:

And also destined to die on the throne because he is using stolen mandate.

NB:
If you quote me you will lose your first born like the mandate thief

Fvck you!

You said same about Buhari! Where he @ now!

Morafvcker!

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Just as His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) was destined to become president.

Not until few months back people realized that, the red star that appeared in the sky at the birth of Asiwaju, was divine

So a red star appeared when Tinubu was born or you people just formed this one up again ? Lol
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by CoronaVirusPro: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So a red star appeared when Tinubu was born or you people just formed this one up again ? Lol

You can verify!
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Jokerman(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Can a man serve two masters?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You can verify!

From where ? I just heard it for the first time grin
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by omoredia: 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2023
Adeboye is a christian only when convenient. Liar

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Godoverevery: 5:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:

So the pastor will undergo the traditional rites ?

More than traditional rites.

Alot of rituals will be done and incision on him.

Soun nah first class OBA with history.
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Paramount01(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
We4all:
Na wao! Will he also undergo all those traditional rituals that chiefs are subjected to? Wouldn't that go against his Christian faith?

Give what belongs to ceaer to ceaser
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by We4all: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Paramount01:

Give what belongs to ceaer to ceaser

Caesar died a long time ago. Unless you know another one.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by justeric23: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
u say wetin??
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by LordIsaac(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
I know about “do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers…” But what else do I know, he is our father in the Lord!
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Shomek(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Nice
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by benjaminlawson(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2023
Congratulation to our royal father, Ade a pe Lori, bata a pe lese, igba yin a tuwa lara o. Amin.
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by HopeGying: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2023
Knowing that he was destined to become king, why venture into pastorpreneurship in the first place? F00lz.

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Lanre1st(m): 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
WhisperedNoise:

He didn't. Heard he hosted crusades after his coronation.
Shut up, are you living in his Palace. Ogbomosho is dully traditional in making king.

All these pastors, including Adeboye are after worldly wealth.
Holding crusade, prayer night are formality

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Originalsly: 6:13pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Really ? Please say exactly when this happened .... I want to calculate something.
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by CoronaVirusPro: 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2023
Originalsly:

Really ? Please say exactly when this happened .... I want to calculate something.

I believe you have access to the internet. Would you believe me if I shared my own source?

Do your research and verify.
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Ayatullah(m): 6:21pm On Dec 17, 2023
Is Pastor Adeboye aware of this judgement?

1 Like

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by tctrills: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2023
theophorus:
A Man is only Loyal to His Lord.

So please don't question His loyalty. Just ensure you are Loyal to your Lord.
#Shalom.
Luke 9:62
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by tctrills: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
LordIsaac:
I know about “do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers…” But what else do I know, he is our father in the Lord!
How about
62 And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God.

You leave the work of the ministry for the honours of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by LordIsaac(m): 6:33pm On Dec 17, 2023
tctrills:

How about

You leave the work of the ministry for the honours of the world.
It may not be “looking back” per se, as you can minister anywhere. I’m only afraid that it is tantamount to the “end justifies the means.” And I wonder how acceptable such a service could be!
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by tctrills: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2023
LordIsaac:

It may not be “looking back” per se, as you can minister anywhere. I’m only afraid that it is tantamount to the “end justifies the means.” And I wonder how acceptable such a service could be!
You really think someone saddled with the duties of a king would have as much time for the ministry?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by Myer(m): 6:35pm On Dec 17, 2023
Ms202309:
Says who?
All our traditional kingdoms are fetish and entrenched in the old religions.

However when God remembers a land, he appoints men after his heart to rule the kingdoms in Spirit and Truth. Through Pastor Olaoyr, Ogbomosho has and will see the light of Christ overcome every darkness and the powers that have kept the souls of men bondage for ages.

It is a great new era for the Yoruba kingdom and by God's grace the rest of Nigeria. Hallelujah!
Re: Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Godoverevery:

More than traditional rites.

Alot of rituals will be done and incision on him.

Soun nah first class OBA with history.

Pastor enter juju lol
I see nothing wrong though. There are a lots of things beyond religious affiliations or human reasonings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Nigerian Pastors Breed Corruption In Nigeria By Pastor Sunday Adelaja. / Your Wealthy Religion To Belong Today / Chris Oyakhilome Is A Phoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.