Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

"What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" (226 Views)

What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner / Ubunja is just an insecure man / Are You An Alpha Male Or Just An Insecure Dude? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" by Fulaninigger: 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2023
https://www.nairaland.com/7945208/what-when-insecure-partner

I came upon this thread, and I'm surprised nobody pointed this out. If you see your GF/wife acting overly insecure, most likely she is the one doing the cheating

It's a reflex and subconscious action that triggers them to act like this. If you catch her, she will blame it on you and use all those time she was questioning and acting insecure as an alibi why she cheated on you
Re: "What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" by silvoclaira: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
I will leave the relationship

1 Like

Re: "What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" by Fulaninigger: 7:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
That's his wife, and I'm not necessary saying she's cheating but most likely if they act like that. Let him be wise sha
silvoclaira:
I will leave the relationship
Re: "What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" by Dimaya: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2023
Fulaninigger:
https://www.nairaland.com/7945208/what-when-insecure-partner

I came upon this thread, and I'm surprised nobody pointed this out. If you see your GF/wife acting overly insecure, most likely she is the one doing the cheating

It's a reflex and subconscious action that triggers them to act like this. If you catch her, she will blame it on you and use all those time she was questioning and acting insecure as an alibi why she cheated on you

so true.
Re: "What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner" by ElliotP: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2023
I nor dey catch cruise with insecure partners, if partner dey insecure then me and am go gats part ways

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Current Relationship Will Lead To Marriage. / Any ART Gallery In Lagos? / Account Deactivation Not Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.