Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat (2291 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by BrownEnvelop(m): 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2023
A Nigerian lady, Nwadiuto Chiletam Amadi, has raised eyebrows after she narrated how she ‘used’ a man before relocating to Canada.

Defending her action, she said every ambitious woman understands that in a male-empowered society like Nigeria, there is no room for pity-partying.

“There is this guy I used (I feel a tad guilty). He handled many of my jakpa projects without pay even though I was willing to pay,” she narrated in a Facebook post on Thursday, December 21, 2023.

He was always available when I needed him

He kept running errands and even risked his career doing some not-so-clean jobs for me towering millions of naira

All these he did in the hope of getting some coochie

To be fair, I had the intention of doing lamongwash with him, even if it’s just once but the day we agreed to meet, he booked a cheap hotel

The paints were wearing off and the finishing wasn’t bespoke like the kind of hotel I’d mekwe in

(As I wan chop frog, make I chop big one niHe kept running errands and even risked his career for me - Nigerian lady narrates how she )

“Oga, I no fit do anything with you for this low-class excuse of a hotel”

That was how our would be rendezvous ended. By then, my visa application had gone through and my flight booked.

I felt pity for him. Guy must have invested every ounce of his energy in my course.

I walked out. Went home and called him. I promised to make it up to him some other time and he responded “Ok” in a pathetic voice… “Good boy”

Weeks later, I left the country.

Few days ago, my girlfriend who wants to japa too is asking for someone to some things for her and I sent our man to him.

Oh dear! I pity him cos this babe will rinse, wring and flap what I left in him

I hope there will still be some reserve for his family.

https://nigerianstreet.com/2023/12/21/he-kept-running-errands-and-even-risked-his-career-for-me-nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-used-a-man-before-relocating-to-canada/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by 1TrippleCee: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2023
Such bad talk !

2 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FRANCISTOWN: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
I honestly do not blame the lady.

For this life , it's either you are used or u use someone too.

The strong survives and the weak dies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by immortalcrown(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2023
This life...
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by immortalcrown(m): 8:26pm On Dec 21, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
I honestly do not blame the lady. For this life , it's either you are used or u use someone too
This is not true. You can make it while being absolutely fair and just.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by GreatAchiever1: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
Wait o, is it Nigeria she is calling Male-empowered society. She must be joking, except if she meant Male-empowered simps, then I might agree.

5 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by allabig(m): 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
That all women want.
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FRANCISTOWN: 8:28pm On Dec 21, 2023
immortalcrown:
This is not true. You can make it while being absolutely fair and just.
You can be just but you can't be fair
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by immortalcrown(m): 8:29pm On Dec 21, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

You can be just but you can't be fair
Justice is fairness and fairness is justice.

1 Like

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Jeon(f): 8:32pm On Dec 21, 2023
grin

Where can I get one?.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
lipsrsealed
Actually,and factually, this is how good men are turned to bad men....

Anyways,his loss......

Mumu man..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Gbadugbakun(m): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2023
Many Nigerian men are sex slaves. They can risk their destiny for a woman just to sleep with her.

Any woman who understands this has conquered a large chunk of our men. Cos she would use them like toilet paper.

4 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Coolsat(m): 9:00pm On Dec 21, 2023
I no dy help all these rubbish help just because of cooxhie that's free everywhere. I prefer to help fellow gees kos they face the hard part of life the most. See wetin these foolish ones dy talk all because they encountered a captain save a hoe. Rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FaceTanke: 9:01pm On Dec 21, 2023
The guy must have learnt

3 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by luminouz(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
I honestly do not blame the lady.

For this life , it's either you are used or u use someone too.

The strong survives and the weak dies
See simp ...when you suffer such a fate, you go wise!!
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
FaceTanke:
The guy must have learnt

He didn't...he is gonna be used the second time...by the girl's friend

6 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by luminouz(m): 10:08pm On Dec 21, 2023
Coolsat:
I no dy help all these rubbish help just because of cooxhie that's free everywhere. I prefer to help fellow gees kos they face the hard part of life the most. See wetin these foolish ones dy talk all because they encountered a captain save a hoe. Rubbish
One plate of Nkwobi for you.

4 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by bigdawg7: 10:11pm On Dec 21, 2023
Simps should be shot on sight

3 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Peskid147: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2023
Posterity will judge her

2 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Nicepoker(m): 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2023
This things are very wicked.

7 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by eazzzy1(m): 12:33am On Dec 22, 2023
It’s very possible the guy was just being nice, enjoying the experience of being needed and being able to help. If he was doing it for the sex he would have ran out of patience. It’s not his fault you think sex is the only way to pay a guy for his kindness.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by JackDaAlienz(m): 12:39am On Dec 22, 2023
I have always been ruthless to the female gender.

The moment you give her power
You will used like a kitchen rag

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Gadafii: 5:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Dear weak, emotional simps, you are all menace to the society

When we advise you to stop simping for women, it’s not because we don’t want you to have coochies it’s because we have experienced women and seen first hand what these creatures are capable of and we want you to learn from that experience so you don’t fall victims like this man in this story

Once a lady realize you are exceptionally being nice to her she will conclude you want coochie so there she will lead you and make you do unimaginable things for her with giving you hopes and conditions and rules and dictating life to you, that’s awful

This man in this story wasted money, time, effort etc because he wanted to be pleasured, Ruskin it all for nothing in the end, and he’s presently going to be used and dumped again by if he hadn’t learnt his lesson the first time

Women don’t care the sacrifices you have made for them, they don’t care the 99 times you came thru for them, they are selfish to their emotions and desires, men and women don’t see things the same way, if you think because you bought her things and do things for her so therefore she will hand coochie to you and be loyal, you are On a long thing, because Emeka Ike is another good example of what women are capable of

Focus on your self, be unapologetically selfish and let her know nothing goes for nothing, don’t be desperate for her pusse, don’t even act like you need her for anything, at the same time guard your resources jealously and wickedly, if you must do any favor for her do it not for the intention of bedding her, an average girl already have multiple men she can seek favors from don’t be one of them

The twist to all of these is that women are rather receptive to men who don’t give a Bleep about men, men who know what they want, men who have many options, many who are firm and confident, men who put women in their right places, men who they can’t manipulate easily but they(women) will continue to try and see if they change Such men to their advantage

Learn from the mistakes of other and stop simping, don’t be a victim but if you don’t learn you will be used like this man above, if you have a working developed brain you will learn by force after been used

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:55am On Dec 22, 2023
😂,I can never be that man.na me dey use dem sef

4 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Dexy4yah(m): 6:35am On Dec 22, 2023
That man should be wearing skirt and not trousers.

Simps are menace to the world in general

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FRANCISTOWN: 7:05am On Dec 22, 2023
immortalcrown:
Justice is fairness and fairness is justice.
Fairness is personal but justice is overall
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FRANCISTOWN: 7:10am On Dec 22, 2023
luminouz:

See simp ...when you suffer such a fate, you go wise!!
Who be this one? I guess you lack the comprehension to decode the post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Sparrk007(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2023
Good one there some simp will learn the hard way.. grin grin
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Geovanni412(m): 9:22am On Dec 22, 2023
luminouz:

He didn't...he is gonna be used the second time...by the girl's friend

The lady for tell us the kind project she mean

The man must be very stupid to render help without asking for pay

Even if na my babe, she must pay once it's business

No paddy for jungle.

3 Likes

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by takimsipho(m): 9:54am On Dec 22, 2023
If I were the UK, US or Canadian gov I would stop giving visas to some Nigerians. The things we are willing to do to each other becos of japa no be small, we take people who are kind as mumu. Aboard is like heaven to us, we focus too much on material wealth and forget building strong interpersonal relationships. We no dey use eye take see opportunity. Dem invite you go bigman house, you go thief, not knowing wetin dem fit do for you in future pass wetin you theif.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by immortalcrown(m): 10:08am On Dec 22, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:
Fairness is personal but justice is overall
You are wrong. Fairness is equity. Since when did equity become personal?
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by ajog1: 10:51am On Dec 22, 2023
Gadafii:
Dear weak, emotional simps, you are all menace to the society

When we advise you to stop simping for women, it’s not because we don’t want you to have coochies it’s because we have experienced women and seen first hand what these creatures are capable of and we want you to learn from that experience so you don’t fall victims like this man in this story

Once a lady realize you are exceptionally being nice to her she will conclude you want coochie so there she will lead you and make you do unimaginable things for her with giving you hopes and conditions and rules and dictating life to you, that’s awful

This man in this story wasted money, time, effort etc because he wanted to be pleasured, Ruskin it all for nothing in the end, and he’s presently going to be used and dumped again by if he hadn’t learnt his lesson the first time

Women don’t care the sacrifices you have made for them, they don’t care the 99 times you came thru for them, they are selfish to their emotions and desires, men and women don’t see things the same way, if you think because you bought her things and do things for her so therefore she will hand coochie to you and be loyal, you are On a long thing, because Emeka Ike is another good example of what women are capable of

Focus on your self, be unapologetically selfish and let her know nothing goes for nothing, don’t be desperate for her pusse, don’t even act like you need her for anything, at the same time guard your resources jealously and wickedly, if you must do any favor for her do it not for the intention of bedding her, an average girl already have multiple men she can seek favors from don’t be one of them

The twist to all of these is that women are rather receptive to men who don’t give a Bleep about men, men who know what they want, men who have many options, many who are firm and confident, men who put women in their right places, men who they can’t manipulate easily but they(women) will continue to try and see if they change Such men to their advantage

Learn from the mistakes of other and stop simping, don’t be a victim but if you don’t learn you will be used like this man above, if you have a working developed brain you will learn by force after been used
Fellows! Read and read thru this again and again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies : For How Long Can You Wait For Mr Right? / Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote / If Ur Dateing A Guy Dat Is Fear Frm U Ad He Dnt Call Stady Lik Befor Pls Did Dat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.