Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,432 members, 7,861,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat (2323 Views)

No Nigerian Man Can Afford Me - Nigerian Lady Says / If You Are Looking For A Wife, Come & Marry Me - Nigerian Lady (Photos) / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by danzaki63: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Very silly, for me, if my first and second shots did not hit target i surely withdraw. Only a fool will follow bad road twice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
danzaki63:
Very silly, for me, if my first and second shots did not hit target i surely withdraw. Only a fool will follow bad road twice.
grin.if you see me dey run like that for Nigerian woman, maybe na my sister or female relation.
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by FaceTanke: 3:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
luminouz:

He didn't...he is gonna be used the second time...by the girl's friend

He might have

D thing wey d first girl escape, na dis one go suffer am join her own

E dey happen

✌️
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by birth100: 3:31pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lessons to guys, good is costly, don't give it to all kind of persons, especially women, they usually see it as taking advantage of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Raalsalghul: 3:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Many Nigerian men are sex slaves. They can risk their destiny for a woman just to sleep with her.
Any woman who understands this has conquered a large chunk of our men. Cos she would use them like toilet paper.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Gerrard59(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gbadugbakun:
Many Nigerian men are sex slaves. They can risk their destiny for a woman just to sleep with her.

Any woman who understands this has conquered a large chunk of our men. Cos she would use them like toilet paper.

Na why smart hookup girls dey cash out na. When men are offering women 200K just for anal sex, you think the girls are not smart?

Na poor men dey complain pass. Give a Nigerian man money and he would spend half of it on women!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Raalsalghul: 3:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

Na why smart hookup girls dey cash out na. When men are offering women 200K just for anal sex, you think the girls are not smart?

Na poor men dey complain pass. Give a Nigerian man money and he would spend half of it on women!

Half na for person wey stingy: I'd say two-thirds.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Natbrowny: 3:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
NICE PEOPLE ARE USED ON A DAILY WITHOUT THEM EVEN HAVING A CLUE.

BE A REAL OG TODAY AND WAKE UP. 😂
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by EmperorCaesar(m): 4:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
She sees him as nothing more than a slave

She even added "Good Boy"
Re: He Kept Running Errands And Even Risked His Career For Me – Nigerian Lady Narrat by Gbadugbakun(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gerrard59:

True

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Breakup Issue: Kind Advise. / Pretty, Good Character, Sound Education: Then What? / Most Romantic Girl On NL's Romance Section (Guys Only). . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.