Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor (35495 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by stephanie94l: 3:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nine months later . . . Nine months later . . . ...
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Yhurpapa: 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, nothing do you. Soon una go reach that promise land. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
The way I reach yours,
Sexy ๐ŸฆŽ๐Ÿ˜น
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by jamesversion: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I havenโ€™t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, Iโ€™ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.

Do you have another plans for her on the 25th?
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by YourGFsnatcher: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, nothing do you. Soon una go reach that promise land. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

Bad girl grin
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by icankel: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:
When will u nack dis ur neighbor?

๐Ÿค•
with hammer abi 2by2 ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NoSmoking: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
icankel:
with hammer abi 2by2 ๐Ÿ˜‚

With kondo
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Aklee4994(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

@bolded
Blame the girl if she sees that as a proposal.

Naturally, men don't forget good acts. The young man is only returning a kind gesture. If the lady interpretes that as a proposal, it means she's low in thinking and a kind and God fearing man like the OP shouldn't be anywhere near a girl like that.
Try and read his previous thread you will understand what that woman is explaining to you better...theyโ€™ve been some form of higi haga before so is like this na straight road to the promise land
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Timagex(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
In case it reaches the promised land, I am a very creative wedding photographer o.

Holla....
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by curlarpy: 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sha let us know what later happened when she return the plate undecided kiss kiss cry
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Caseless: 3:44am On Dec 23, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I havenโ€™t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, Iโ€™ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.
You haven't told us the gesture of your female neighbour you're trying to reciprocate.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by namedo: 5:10am On Dec 23, 2023
I hope you remembered to add that Love Portion Baba Ilah asked you to use oh? grin

Just kidding.

But that girl will give a doggy style after eating that delicacy sha. I assure you!
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by jimcaddy(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2023
Uncle you wan sha knack your female neighbour, tell us the truth.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by adecz: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2023
I suggest make una spend Xmas
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ‰ together in this season of love
and generosity amongst people of
goodwill..

But don't expect us to come for
naming ceremony ๐Ÿ‘ถin September ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by armyofone(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2023
Op is looking for sex this cold period and pretending to reciprocate.

The girl no get sense if she accepts his food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.