Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor (35494 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Wuless82(m): 12:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I haven’t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, I’ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female

neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.
Normally you no well, reciprocating love in this cashless gidigidim D grin grin
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by NohurryInLife: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:
When will u nack dis ur neighbor?

🤕
Them no dey tell person that one now
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Okiton: 12:12pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I haven’t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, I’ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.
. Na you prepare this concoction
Bros u no try

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Greystone: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
grin Don't start what you can't finish o

True Talk grin
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Penisman: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
Sorry to ask, was it a dead goat? The soup looks malnourished.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by JustPowerApps(m): 12:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
grin The tale of a SIMPle brother
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Jewessgratitud3: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Yelight:

Something he didn't plan for or something he planned for but cant say out? Sanu

Read his previous post to understand why I made that statement.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Abbeytoy(m): 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

She'll cook the next... Enjoy while it last.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by VaginaAcademic: 12:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
leave am na make him dey jonze me i learned the hard way grin
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Obainoman6: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:
🤕
Na dat one gan gan gan u wan hear

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Segzy19: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
See as person dey carry him leg waka enta wahala...

Don't come back to tell us stories later o...😏

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by iamtardey: 12:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
NoSmoking:

🤕
😂😂🤣 abi bawo

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Just nack and stop torturing the poor girl.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by hstar: 1:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

@ the bold is what I'm trying to say. He should know better to avoid her after the previous altercation with her and not do anything affectionate or so personal. It could pass a wrong message.

As a lady, if you cook come give me, love don start be that o.

Next time I go ask you wetin we go eat. From there, husband and wife things don start o

lol.. 😂😂😂😂. That is if I like you though.
grin come see the way you make me laugh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by femmycharles(m): 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Beware of rubber rice...cos the rice look like a rubber rice...
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by hstar: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
captaininiobong:
Those neighborhood food distribution challenges I don't do them. It use to bring issues for me.

Unexpectedly you will start seeing behavior.And me I don't tolerate nonsense when the behavior starts
My kind of person
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Qatar2022: 1:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
Exactly, I believe this won't end well
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Foodqueen(f): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Last last u and this your female neighbor go date or even marry sef.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by hstar: 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
VaginaAcademic:
leave am na make him dey jonze me i learned the hard way grin
Please can you just brief me about it?

A female friend asked me to stop such attitude

And lastly, what is the reason why behind your moniker 'vagi..Acade..?'

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by edungene7: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
initial gra gra dey kill monkey no start wetin u no fit finish
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by tnerro1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Rice and pepper soup is too common, boil yam inside that pepper soup and give her. She go give u style u never see before, you can thank me later😋
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by fortunechy(m): 1:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
Congratulations.... happy married life in advance.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Ayinde2000: 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
tongue tongue
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Karleb(m): 2:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Some people's marriage no sweet reach the unofficial relationship between you and your neighbor.

Enjoy man! cheesy
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Yelight(m): 2:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Read his previous post to understand why I made that statement.

Okay
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by TolaniLuv: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2023
What happen after that?
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Peppysco: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Last last, una go still Do the Dew, that's if it hasn't happened already.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by spiSeyi: 2:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmm, Nigerians! Most Nigerians think that any good gesture opposite genders do for each other must end in knacking grin wetin oyinbo dey do with no hard feelings undecided, we are too primitive in this country and I don't think that the nation can progress with this type of dirty mindset. Just take a look at most ppl comments grin
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:00pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Are u sure u sick?🤔
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by abobote: 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
This is not appetizing at all

I can't cook for a girl though, I would rather find another way to reciprocate
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by mrdino(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
"goat meat pepper soup I made to reciprocate love to my female neighbour" - Idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / Lady Warns People To Be Careful Of The Kind Of "Kponmo" They Buy (pic/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.