Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor (35480 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / See How I Made This Very Delicious Goat Meat Pepper Soup Recipe (Photos, Video) / Native Assorted Meat Pepper Soup (pix & video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Ofunaofu: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
grin Don't start what you can't finish o

OP, heed to this warning
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Streetdoctor: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

He said he wants to "Reciprocate", means the girl has been doing more than that for him. It's a kind gesture, there's nothing to reason here.

You will be among the people that will condemn the OP if he fails to reciprocate care from a female neighbor. Now, he's doing the right thing and you're still not satisfied.

What do bitches want?
Same question late DMX asked

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Becomrichn: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
https://t hisglobe.com/index.php?board=16.0
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by gabbytabby: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2023
It’s too late. Love is in the air.

Nwodosis:
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Belafonte(m): 11:24am On Dec 22, 2023
After surprising her with peppersoup, please don't forget to surprise her with other things as well. Afterwards, you guys can then surprise us with twins grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by longifilis(m): 11:25am On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:

Reciprocating love bàbá
Love or lust
A keenly interest in your neighbor
It might be a bait
Ẹ múra si
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Decarbonisation: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2023
Which kind poverty goat meat pepper soup be this?
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Quebec91(m): 11:27am On Dec 22, 2023
cheesy
Shalommy:
Op, nothing do you. Soon una go reach that promise land. Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by captaininiobong(m): 11:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Those neighborhood food distribution challenges I don't do them. It use to bring issues for me.

Unexpectedly you will start seeing behavior.And me I don't tolerate nonsense when the behavior starts
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Mosba: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Neigbour + peper soup = Room mate. I can see an avalanche
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Iamzik: 11:28am On Dec 22, 2023
Shalommy:
Op, nothing do you. Soon una go reach that promise land. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

You mean the land flowing with milk 🥛 and honey 🍯??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Mikespecialone(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2023
You must be from the Eastern part of the country ?
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by adisabarber(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Wish you sound recovery

He's well aready. He just wants to go for physical test.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Konjiboii: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2023
You still won't get no pussy nigga
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by abba190: 11:34am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I haven’t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, I’ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.
just say u wanna fvck her stop beating around the bush
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Testimony1988(m): 11:37am On Dec 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
hahaahaha, true word.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Gentew(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2023
You must have studied the girl very well to know that she's "long throat"

There are many ways of catching those girls anyway!
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by SirLakes: 11:40am On Dec 22, 2023
Abort mission if you no strong grin

We dey here when you go come tell us wetin your eyes see
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by luminouz(m): 11:41am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:
I haven’t been feeling fine cos of malaria and typhoid since on Wednesday so I took Thursday and today off from work. Being sick and a bachelor, I’ve been craving things especially goat meat pepper soup but I have no one to prepare it for me amidst my sickness. So, I had to take the bull by the horn.

I wrote down a list and went to the market to buy things for goat meat pepper soup. Before leaving the house, I realized my female neighbor was at home, so I thought it was a good time to reciprocate her generosity so, I went to the market having her in mind.

Im done cooking now so i want to surprise her with my delicacy. I have dished her own share and im taking it to her now. Im thinking of adding malt too. Well, I hope she likes it.
I don't get. You are sick and still went to the market? All to cook for your female neighbor? Why not tell her to go, buy and make it for you while you rest?

I no get your story jare

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by LOVEGINO(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

d kind children wey full nairaland dey tire me.
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by SIRKAY98(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2023
Continue...but you could have use cat fish for your pepper soup
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Adewale1603(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Why are you always bringing your neighbors gossips or stories here. What actually concerns us with that. Na only you get female neighbor
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by LipozSwiminPool(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2023
Wetin be this wetin be this
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Expanse2020(m): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2023
You start am now
Na here we go sit talk am when belle later comes in and you go talk say u want only fried not girlfriend.
Starting trouble already
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Shalommy(f): 11:48am On Dec 22, 2023
Iamzik:

You mean the land flowing with milk and honey ??
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by GoodGovernance: 11:53am On Dec 22, 2023
Why didn't you mention the act of generosity you intend to reciprocate?
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by adeboro422: 11:55am On Dec 22, 2023
including your sister, chai!including your sister, chai!...
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by lomprico(m): 11:57am On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Na knacking remain.

1 Like

Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by ukaface(f): 12:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Na this op say him female neighbour Dey give am food Abi?

Well e don set
One thing go lead to one thing and that one thing go lead to something. Neighbour to ?

Congratulations
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Brownemeka: 12:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Keepamsafe:

Is that rice or porridge Terrible cook
Re: See The Goat Meat Pepper Soup I Made To Reciprocate Love To My Female Neighbor by Yelight(m): 12:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Nice but I hope she doesn't start taking this kind gesture too personal and begins to reason you two getting into something you didn't plan for.

Something he didn't plan for or something he planned for but cant say out? Sanu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Many Of These Yoruba Food, Soups and Vegetables Do You Know? / The Cheap Egusi Soup I Prepared / How Is Your Weekend Going? Mine In Pictures With Egusi And Bitterleaf Soups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.