Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

If A Married Woman Confides In You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Married Woman Confides In You (25923 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Iamzik: 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

You later smash the IT girl?

Erm... What is the meaning of smash please?

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by paranorman(m): 8:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Don't sleep with her o!

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Advancedman(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
obayendo1010:
Bestie to married woman is okay? Insane people everywhere, she should confides in other ladies or her family member and not a fellow man.

Opposite attract

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by AbujaLagos: 8:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:
So if a married woman confides in you about her marital issues, even the deepest once, doesn't that mean you are attracted to her or she is into you?
attracted and into you. Is either you run or dey run her.

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Advancedman(m): 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
GreatAchiever1:
You go first of all clear am say me and you no get business(set foundries), then give am the advice you fit give as per say she probably need a listening ear plus an opinion. Then una go go una separate ways.

Well done Antenna, turn her go right small push her up a bit now hold her for there she don dey clear small small oya come back small ooooh you too fast turn her slow slow more very slow, back off a bit sloowly yes She is cleared.
Now as the sweat dey comot for your head use the oil wey follow dey your head come advice her.
That's so emotional.

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by onumadu: 9:02pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Any Married woman that ALWAYS tells a single Guy her Marital issues,
likes the Guy and secretly want him to Fcvk her
. sad

If you watch, Such woman will only tell a Handsome Guy and never a Ugly dude, such things. smiley

Same with a man who takes his Domestic Troubles to tell his Female colleague.
It's always a Fine, Slim, Sexy one he picks to tell. tongue smiley

Never the UGLY, Shapeless Babe in the Office. embarassed embarassed

Married Peeps who do this wants to have an Affair with the Confidante.
Don't be deceived. undecided

Totally true.
The thing is that most guys don't know this until when too late.

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Skillsnigeria: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Okay
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by warrifinest1985: 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

She is Attracted to you, wants you to comfort her with Sweet words and somehow wishes you were her Husband. smiley smiley

A married woman who loves her husband will NOT reveal her Marital issues to any Guy outside. sad
He who the Gods want kill he first made mad! Op listen to this dumb advice and go sleep with another man wife make them pour you acid na your own cup of tea
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by freemi(m): 9:04pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Stay Clear from her. sad

Most Married women are Bored. There is NO Love in their Marriages as some husbands are Dull while some ladies married their partners ONLY due to societal pressure. undecided

One I had in my Office was like that. Would drag my hand in the morning to take Selfies with her
And even put her hands round my neck. sad smiley

I Just stylishly abandoned the friendship and focussed on one IT Girl in the Office. smiley
why stay clear from her?
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Emma1Oj(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I completely disagree with this assertion.
Yes, I join you disagree
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Hamachi(f): 9:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

What's with you men and sex?
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by judedwriter(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:
So if a married woman confides in you about her marital issues, even the deepest once, doesn't that mean you are attracted to her or she is into you?

That's means an emotional affair that will gradually graduate into adultery and later divorce from her husband.

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by jamoyakz: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
I had a colleague like that we talked about everything about her marriage even to her sex life and me mumu granted her all the attention to the extent I was more like her unofficial husband.
I had to back out when her husband called me and said I was having affair with her, na then I come get sense and backed out. Now the said husband has left her in naija and relocated to Australia to meet his other wife.
What I have come to find out is that most men ignore their wife's even communication is very poor, 80% of women in marriages are not happy and any little attention they tend to have feelings.
Please treat your wife well .... Street no get joy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by PayEscrow: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
Whatever advice you choose to take, take this advice above all... Ignore that first commenter named Vinnie2000.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by benjyyyyy07: 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
It's that attraction you told him to forget that is the main issue, bro address it dilligently like you just addressed the "NORMALCY" of a married "WOMAN" confiding in a "MALE" colleague not even a matured woman or her circle....
madone:
Don't follow the words of the first guy that commented oo. It's never true nd the conditions differs. A woman can open up to you because she just needs to air her mind, she needs someone to talk to and she wants to sample opinions. Or she dont want to talk to her blood relations so she sees you as a closer person who will not judge her.
I have them as friends and I am talking from experience. Be the good man she knows. Show her that the world still have hope woth good men like you.
Forget attraction and treat her like a sister
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by tiswell(m): 9:21pm On Dec 22, 2023
That's the height of vulnerability on the side of the woman.

Any sharp guy go bleep am

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by macho44(m): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She initiated sex and I rebuked her with my 'Rod'. angry wink smiley
She ought to have countered your rod with her STAFF

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by 1Sharon(f): 9:24pm On Dec 22, 2023
No. It just means she has a loose tongue.

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by tiswell(m): 9:25pm On Dec 22, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Not in all cases. She might just be free with you or enjoys getting from you what she doesn't get from her husband; like a listening ear. Women are more drawn to people who give them a listening ear and undivided attention. Maybe you're the one giving too much of these things, making her feel at home and divulging everything to you.

We all find ourselves in this stage at one time or the other during courtship and marriage.

Op, Don't count on it. It might just be her way of finding succour.
Nonsense,
Na from clap,dance dey begin

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2023
Beuberry:

Advise her like your father. No string much be attached.
If nah she carry the rope come nko??

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by loswhite(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
madone:
Don't follow the words of the first guy that commented oo. It's never true nd the conditions differs. A woman can open up to you because she just needs to air her mind, she needs someone to talk to and she wants to sample opinions. Or she dont want to talk to her blood relations so she sees you as a closer person who will not judge her.
I have them as friends and I am talking from experience. Be the good man she knows. Show her that the world still have hope woth good men like you.
Na Good friend to married woman...lol you be counselor? Why would your mission be to have married women as friends? You are a suspect oga

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by jaszplus12(m): 9:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
madone:
Great advice, but let me say, women are very easily drawn to comfort, affection and easily give in to se.x before you know it!
Kindly distance yourself from her QUICK, else when bubble burst you will find your standing in motion and she will blame you and tell the world you toasted her!
People will say you took advantage of her, no one will believe you except your ancestors!
If you go ahead, and at any time you want to break, she will show you deep colors you'll never believe existed! Stay far from married woman!!

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Morbeta11(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

See them...... nairaland Sexcavators.

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by seguno2: 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hamachi:
What's with you men and sex?

What’s with women and money (from men)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by LOVEGINO(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ahmed0336:

I completely disagree with this assertion.
na so I take wipe one married woman ooo. Dey play

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by jubrilELsudan: 9:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
AS E BE SO NA TO FVCK HER OOOOOO

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by israelmao(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Don't allow your emotion to overun or outrun you by crossing the borderline you may be surprised by her reaction after all she married.Don't do what you will not like other men to do to wife to her because is all about sowing and reaping.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Myhusband(m): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Any Married woman that ALWAYS tells a single Guy her Marital issues,
likes the Guy and secretly want him to Fcvk her. sad

If you watch, Such woman will only tell a Handsome Guy and never a Ugly dude, such things. smiley

Same with a man who takes his Domestic Troubles to tell his Female colleague.
It's always a Fine, Slim, Sexy one he picks to tell. tongue smiley

Never the UGLY, Shapeless Babe in the Office. embarassed embarassed

Married Peeps who do this wants to have an Affair with the Confidante.
Don't be deceived. undecided

I endorsed your post

let me add if your gf/fiance/wife have a bestie in your serious relationship and marriage, there is tendency that the bestie have once off her pant or will soon do

a lady in serious relationship and marriage have no business having bestie, if your partner can't be your bestie then change partner and stop confusing the society

bestie is another coded polyandry, olosho is olosho, whether corporate or the one that's commercialized

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by DDIA: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:
A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.

grin

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by DDIA: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She initiated sex and I rebuked her with my 'Rod'. angry wink smiley
Is rebuke the new word for the terms “lash, kpansh, zug, lamush, bang, drill ….. etc” ? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Damian10(m): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2023
Be careful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Why Hausa And Fulani Women Hardly Sleep Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.