Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

If A Married Woman Confides In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Married Woman Confides In You (25933 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Married Woman Confides In You by vybzkartel: 11:57am On Dec 22, 2023
So if a married woman confides in you about her marital issues, even the deepest once, doesn't that mean you are attracted to her or she is into you?

11 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Vinnie2000(m): 12:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
A big YES!

She is Attracted to you, wants you to comfort her with Sweet words and somehow wishes you were her Husband. smiley smiley

A married woman who loves her husband will NOT reveal her Marital issues to any Guy outside. sad

230 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by vybzkartel: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

She is Attracted to you, wants you to comfort her with Sweet words and somehow wishes you were her Husband. smiley smiley

A married woman who loves her husband will NOT reveal her Marital issues to any Guy outside. sad

Eii

5 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by vybzkartel: 12:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

What's your advice

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Ahmed0336(m): 12:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

I completely disagree with this assertion.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Vinnie2000(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:

What's your advice

Stay Clear from her. sad

Most Married women are Bored. There is NO Love in their Marriages as some husbands are Dull while some ladies married their partners ONLY due to societal pressure. undecided

One I had in my Office was like that. Would drag my hand in the morning to take Selfies with her
And even put her hands round my neck. sad smiley

I Just stylishly abandoned the friendship and focussed on one IT Girl in the Office. smiley

173 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Zonefree(m): 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Stay Clear from her. sad

Most Married women are Bored. There is NO Love in their Marriages as some husbands are Dull while some ladies married their partners ONLY due to societal pressure. undecided

One I had in my Office was like that. Would drag my hand in the morning to take Selfies with her
And even put her hands round my neck. sad smiley

I Just stylishly abandoned the friendship and focussed on one IT Girl in the Office. smiley
You later smash the IT girl?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by ANTIFA: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

no I couldn't, she didn't allow.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Vinnie2000(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2023
Zonefree:

She initiated sex and I rebuked her with my 'Rod'. angry wink smiley

21 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by madone: 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2023
Don't follow the words of the first guy that commented oo. It's never true nd the conditions differs. A woman can open up to you because she just needs to air her mind, she needs someone to talk to and she wants to sample opinions. Or she dont want to talk to her blood relations so she sees you as a closer person who will not judge her.
I have them as friends and I am talking from experience. Be the good man she knows. Show her that the world still have hope woth good men like you.
Forget attraction and treat her like a sister

194 Likes 16 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Palazee(m): 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
No

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Qatar2022: 3:18pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:

So if a married woman confides in you about her marital issues, even the deepest once, doesn't that mean you are attracted to her or she is into you?
Stop reading stupid meaning into everything even if she's attracted to you she's married

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Qatar2022: 3:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

Even when she have confidence that you're a man that won't take advantage of her?

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Zonefree(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vinnie2000:

She initiated sex and I rebuked her with my 'Rod'. angry wink smiley
Correct.

Spare the Rod and spoil and the fun.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by obayendo1010(m): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2023
Bestie to married woman is okay? Insane people everywhere, she should confides in other ladies or her family member and not a fellow man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Vinnie2000(m): 3:46pm On Dec 22, 2023
Qatar2022:

Even when she have confidence that you're a man that won't take advantage of her?

Any Married woman that ALWAYS tells a single Guy her Marital issues,
likes the Guy and secretly want him to Fcvk her. sad

If you watch, Such woman will only tell a Handsome Guy and never a Ugly dude, such things. smiley

Same with a man who takes his Domestic Troubles to tell his Female colleague.
It's always a Fine, Slim, Sexy one he picks to tell. tongue smiley

Never the UGLY, Shapeless Babe in the Office. embarassed embarassed

Married Peeps who do this wants to have an Affair with the Confidante.
Don't be deceived. undecided

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by obinna58(m): 4:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Shun her next time, you’re not a therapist or marriage counselor
The only business btw man and woman is knacking

21 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Dzzzz: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:

..Beware cause that’s about to lead you into having an affair..I dey on my case like this too

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:14pm On Dec 22, 2023
ANTIFA:
no I couldn't, she didn't allow.
See as you don confuse me finish.

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by money121(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2023
Ok
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by callmevirus(m): 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Sonnobax15(m): 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
May we never encounter bannies that will later turn our wives who will later gather mind to confide in another man,AMEN🙏

8 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Vifx: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Lol
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Jewessgratitud3: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Not in all cases. She might just be free with you or enjoys getting from you what she doesn't get from her husband; like a listening ear. Women are more drawn to people who give them a listening ear and undivided attention. Maybe you're the one giving too much of these things, making her feel at home and divulging everything to you.

We all find ourselves in this stage at one time or the other during courtship and marriage.

Op, Don't count on it. It might just be her way of finding succour.

4 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by 4tomandchi: 8:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
I find it awkward when married people do that. Why keep yourself in a prison called marriage after all Pope Francis has given room for same sex marriage.

Just wake up one morning look him in the eyes and say dear I’m now CATHOLIC

3 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by socialmediaman: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Beuberry(f): 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2023
vybzkartel:
Advise her like your father. No string much be attached.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by GreatAchiever1: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2023
You go first of all clear am say me and you no get business(set foundries), then give am the advice you fit give as per say she probably need a listening ear plus an opinion. Then una go go una separate ways.

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by SAMBARRY: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Run o

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2023
Be careful, she's vulnerable in your hands. No shine her Congo!

2 Likes

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by MorataFC: 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Demands Too Much Money / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.