Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

If A Married Woman Confides In You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Married Woman Confides In You (25956 Views)

Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) / MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by 10thTenthMan: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2023
No sensible married woman who knows the principles of marriage WILL EVER EVER EVER want to confide in another man.

When ever a married woman does this, she cannot claim she is not attracted to the man. Madam you are a bloody lair Ma! Shut up! You may fool stupid people, not me.

ANY WOMAN WITH AN IOTA OF SENSE AND BRAINS SHOULD KNOW THAT SUCH IS ONLY DONE BASED ON ATTRACTION. Many times the problem is even fabricated, especially when WOMEN WANT TO SEDUCE WITHOUT WANTING TO BE JUDGED or called a CHEAP MARRIED SLUT!!

Seeking solace, and validation, and support, and solutions, and comfort, and understanding , etc from another man IS BASED ON ATTRACTION. You may lie to yourself as a woman that it isn’t. You may self delude. You may claim that you are just looking for who to confide in. Yes keep deceiving yourself. You are a bloody lair and you think your lies will cover your shame or calm your conscience. But you are a big liar Ma/Madam! Shut up. You are a lair and every lair is a thief! You as a woman know what it means to “LEAD MEN ON”. Fuc k you! Every grown woman is a naturally born and groomed seducer and you ALL know what MEN WANT FROM YOU. Men want to f uc k you! Stop lying madam, like your mind is so innocent and you don’t know this fact! Shut up! You are a lying bastard! Stop the intentional and very conscious self deceit! You are a thief and a self deceiving slut! Stop the cheap excuse that you were only looking for whom to confide in! You are a bloody lair who is trying to avoid accountability for your actions!!! Typical of many foolish women! Keep your rubbish Vagina at a place. You are a fu c king married woman. Respect your f uck ing self!!!

Because even if you comfortably lie and deceive yourself, what of the MAN THAT READS THE WRONG SIGNALS? Are you saying you don’t know how men read these things? WHAT OF THE SO CALLED MAN THAT IS YOUR NEWLY FOUND CONFIDANT WHO AS YOU ARE TABLING YOUR PROBLEMS HE IS SECRETLY GETTING AN ERECTION AND IMAGINING HOW HE IS GOING TO RAIL AND PLOUGH AND FUC K YOU SO HARD FROM BEHIND?

You married men and women can be so foolish! Especially these ladies can be so so so foolish. Don’t trust any man. Even your own father, brother, cousin, uncle, father in law, Pastor, Priest, Elder, etc., WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!! How is this a a difficult thing to do and rule to follow? How!? DONT EVER TRUST ANY MAN! Always avoid anything that is remotely tempting or what men see as “Green Light”.

THAT BUNKUM YOU ARE CONFIDING IN IS SECRETLY PRAYING THAT THE PROBLEM CONTINUES, YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN AND ONE DAY HE PUMPS HOT CUM INTO YOUR ASHAWO WOMB. Yes, the man you are confiding in is secretly praying you let your guard down one day and he sleeps with you?! Foolish women who will never ever want to be accountable for their actions. WOMEN, YOU CANNOT SOW CORN AND REAP ROSES.

You draw close to a man, table all marital problems and assume you don’t expect you, the man or both of you to develop feelings? Really? Are women this dumb about men’s intentions or are they just terrible lairs totally enveloped in self deceit!?

Listen to me and listen good! Whenever a man confides in a woman about his wife and marital issues, more often than not he is trying to get into her pants! He is trying to justify why he wants to bed her badly. And most times such issues are solvable. Many times the issues are 1000 per cent fabricated.

You may all claim it is not true. The question is how many of you even understand human psychology well enough to know why you do what you do and act the way you act?! Most of you don’t know shit about your own motivations.

ANY WISE WOMAN WILL NOT. I REPEAT WILL NOT CONFIDE IN A MAN WHO IS NOT HER RELATIVE, UNLESS SHE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS ATTRACTED TO THAT MAN/HIM. WOMEN NATURALLY SEEK MEN WHO ARE SOLUTION PROVIDERS. THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.

A WOMAN IS NATURALLY SECRETIVE ABOUT SUCH RELATIONSHIP ISSUES AND MARITAL TROUBLES THING. NOW FOR HER TO PERSONALLY /PHYSICALLY (AND ONE-ON- ONE) COMFORTABLY OPEN UP TO A MAN WHO ISN'T HER HUSBAND OR RELATIVE, THEN SHE STILL LIES TO HERSELF OR FOOLISHLY ASSUMES SHE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO SUCH A MAN OR CLAIMS SUCH A MAN SHOULDN'T ALSO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR HER WITH THE RISK OF ADULTERY, THEN SHE IS THE MOST FOOLISH WIFE EVER. SHE IS A BIG FOOL!

One of the things married men hate is their wives telling their business. Especially telling about their marital problems to others. Men don’t even like it when you tell your parents. But at least If it is to relatives, well he might be angry but not mind much. If it is to her girlfriends, then he might just say ok, it is just girl talk. But telling a man’s business to Another Man? Another contender? An opposition? Another devourer and another conqueror and hunter? Then such a woman is a big fat stupid fool. You must be mad to do that. And such a foolish woman does not understand men/husbands and their Egos at all or she is just a lying Bastard who is looking for a guilt free way to draw close and sleep with a man she is secretly attracted to. You women are just lying and deceit-filled BASTARDS.

Now let me tell you “FISH BRAINS” this straight up! As a woman, if you come to me and confide in me about your husband,and tell me his secrets and all your marital problem, I will attempt to sleep with you. Yes! I must get into your pants. And I also will totally support and encourage ANY man you expose yourself like that to, to sleep with you as payment. Foolish women! You are a big fool. Go and fu cking solve your marital problems. Or divorce the man if it is irreconcilable. Respect your marriage, value it’s secrets, respect your image as married women, respect yourselves and keep those your yeye rubbish vaginas at a place. “Rest one place” as we say in freaking pidgin!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by 10thTenthMan: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2023
vybzkartel:
So if a married woman confides in you about her marital issues, even the deepest once, doesn't that mean you are attracted to her or she is into you?

DO NOT ENCOURAGE IT OR GIVE HER A LISTENING EAR.

Tell her that if your wife did the same to you as a man you wouldn’t be happy at all. Advice her to confide in her girl friends or female relatives. If she has no one she should handle her problem herself.

I DONT CARE IF SHE IS AN ORPHAN WITH NO ONE TO TALK TO. I DONT CARE IF ALL HER FAMILY MEMBERS ARE DEAD! She should go look for someone else to talk to. Tell her if you were her husband you will see it as unbecoming for her to confide in another man.

You are a man. You have MALE EGO Too. You know what I am talking about!!!! Don’t deceive yourself that you don’t ! Think about it. Imagine you get married and your wife runs to another man to complain about you. You leadership skills. You sexual prowess. Your widsom. Generally all your short comings. How would you feel? Wouldn’t you feel judged, scrutinized and unjustly exposed?

Unless you have no problem being led on and eventually sleeping with another man’s wife !!! Or getting embarrassed when you try and she refuses. Any way It doesn’t end well. Assuming you even manage and you don’t do anything, WOMEN ARE EMOTIONAL VAMPIRES AND THEY SEEK mainly these from men:

-PROVISION /RESOURCES
-PROTECTION
-VALIDATION /AFFIRMATION
-TIME
-EMOTIONAL SUPPORT, and
-SEXUAL PLEASURE/CONNECTION (which many ladies use the prospects of this one to get the others listed above). Yes, any man who is a simp will suffer and die in the friend Zone.

Don’t waste your valuable time with a woman you aren’t involved with and isn’t your relative. A woman who wouldn’t contribute anything meaningful into your life, but with entitlement want you to support her in every way.

Don’t give this woman attention. If you will then get payment for it. She has a Husband and she has relatives. Unless you are planning on sleeping with her. Because for one let us assume she doesn’t want to sleep with you, so why waste your energy? Two, let us assume you don’t want her either, why waste your energy and be battling seduction everyday? Yet you are providing the above (especially psychologically draining emotional support) that I just listed to her, free of charge! Don’t! Don’t be a Fool. Unless you wan Chop clean mouth.

Any woman foolish enough to tell her husband’s business to another man is not worthy to be called a Wife!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by GVTAsiwaju(m): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2023
10thTenthMan:

No sensible married woman who knows the principles of marriage WILL EVER EVER EVER confide in another man she is not attracted to.

ANY WOMAN WITH AN IOTA OF SENSE AND BRAINS SHOULD KNOW THAT SUCH IS ONLY DONE BASED ON ATTRACTION. Many times the problem is even fabricated, especially when WOMEN WANT TO SEDUCE WITHOUT WANTING TO BE JUDGED or called a CHEAP MARRIED SLUT!!

Seeking solace, and validation, and support, and solutions, and comfort, and understanding , etc from another man IS BASED ON ATTRACTION. You may lie to yourself as a woman that it isn’t. You may self delude. You may claim that you are just looking for who to confide in. Yes keep deceiving yourself. You are a bloody lair and you think your lies will cover your shame or calm your conscience. But you are a big liar Ma/Madam! Shut up. You are a lair and every lair is a thief! You as a woman know what it means to “LEAD MEN ON”. Bleep you! Every grown woman is a naturally born seducer and you know what MEN WANT FROM YOU. Stop lying madam! Shut up!

Because even if you comfortably lie and deceive yourself, what of the MAN THAT READS THE WRONG SIGNALS? Are you saying you don’t know how men read these things? WHAT OF THE SO CALLED MAN THAT IS YOUR NEWLY FOUND CONFIDANT WHO AS YOU ARE TABLING YOUR PROBLEMS HE IS SECRETLY GETTING AN ERECTION AND IMAGINING HOW HE IS GOING TO RAIL AND PLOUGH AND FUC YOU SO HARD FROM BEHIND?

You married men and women can be so foolish! Especially these ladies can be so so so foolish. Don’t trust any man. Even your own father, brother, cousin, uncle, father in law, Pastor, Priest, Elder, etc WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!! How is this a a difficult thing to do and rule to follow? How!? DONT EVER TRUST ANY MAN! Always avoid anything that is remotely tempting or what men see as “Green Light”.

THAT BUNKUM YOU ARE CONFIDING IN IS SECRETLY PRAYING THAT THE PROBLEM CONTINUES, YOU LET YOUR GUARD DOWN AND ONE DAY HE PUMPS HOT CUM INTO YOUR ASHAWO WOMB. Yes, the man you are confiding in is secretly praying you let your guard down one day and he sleeps with you?! Foolish women who will never ever want to be accountable for their actions. WOMEN, YOU CANNOT SOW CORN AND REAP ROSES.

You draw close to a man, table all marital problems and assume you don’t expect you, the man or both of you to develop feelings? Really? Are women this dumb about men’s intentions or are they just terrible lairs totally enveloped in self deceit!?

Listen to me and listen good! Whenever a man confides in a woman about his wife and marital issues, more often than not he is trying to get into her pants! He is trying to justify why he wants to bed her badly. And most times such issues are solvable. Many times the issues are 1000 per cent fabricated.

You may all claim it is not true. The question is how many of you even understand human psychology well enough to know why you do what you do and act the way you act?! Most of you don’t know shit about your own motivations.

ANY WISE WOMAN WILL NOT. I REPEAT WILL NOT CONFIDE IN A MAN WHO NOT HER RELATIVE UNLESS SHE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS ATTRACTED TO HIM. WOMEN SEEK MEN WJO ARE SOLUTION PROVIDERS. THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS. A WOMAN IS NATURALLY SECRETIVE ABOUT SUCH THINGS. FOR HER TO PERSONALLY /PHYSICALLY AND ONE-ON- ONE COMFORTABLY OPEN UP TO A MAN WHO ISN'T HER HUSBAND OR RELATIVE, THEN ASSUMES SHE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO SUCH A MAN OR CLAIMS SUCH A MAN SHOULDN'T ALSO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR HER WITH THE RISK OF ADULTERY, THEN SHE IS THE MOST FOOLISH WIFE EVER.

One of the things married men hate is their wife telling their business. If it is to relatives, we’ll he might be angry. If it is to her girlfriends, then he might just say ok, it is just girl talk. But telling a man’s business to Another Man? Another Contender? An opposition? Then such a woman is a fool and does not understand men and their Egos at all.

You have said it all... They always know what they are doing

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by xpressnow: 11:39am On Dec 23, 2023
First, never assume what's the real motivation/issue/situation with a woman. They can be very complicated.

Here's one of my experiences:

There's this woman who we met under let's say a professional setting. She gave me "a link" on a subject matter on a live call. I appreciated the information, and I asked for her contact just in case I need help with the recommendation she gave. She dropped her phone number.

When we started talking, she told me that she appreciate the way I conducted myself during the meeting and would like to pick my brain on the subject matter. Weeks into our interaction, she revealed that getting more information about the subject matter was secondary to her primary reason of talking with me (the real issue) --- how she was affected by me during the call and subsequently-- soothing voice/ability to understand people/and more.

As times goes on, she brought up casual talk about man-woman relationship. When she figured that we don't align the way we view relationship, she starts to flake. Flake in terms of not sending a reminder when she's not available to have our regular conversation/session, which was just once a week.

As a sharp guy, I told her I'm not available to talk at the moment for a reason and I'll message her when I'm free to resume our sessions. Meanwhile, o it lor on my end, as I don't allow neither male nor female to waste my time.

Summary:
When I pieced all pieces of the puzzle together - then and now - I realized she was at first using me for attention/emotional support that which her boyfriend couldn't provide. With time, she thought we could possibly become a thing and stylishly brought up the relationship talk.

Lesson:
No two females are the same, and really humans. In your case OP, you might be a nice kind guy who is naturally tranquil, have listening ears, smart, easy to talk to, and the rest of it. So here are three possibilities.

First possibility. She might just be getting that emotional support she couldn't get from her husband. But the problem with such women is they tend to be vulnerable. With time and if you're a bad guy, you'll snack her. I don't recommend this as you'll just be taking advantage of her at her lowest.

Another possible situation here is that she has strong moral values and has put you in the friend/brother zone. So she'll never develop sexual attraction towards you but will be getting that free attention from you. You on the other hand might be catching feelings, not able to sleep at night, smiling as you try to decipher what's she's up to. Oh, oh, simp. And forget about her telling you about her sexual life. A girl acquittance once told me during a conversation that she hasn't bought new pants (underwear) that year............ I was like what the f.

The last but not the least possibility is she has or has developed sexual attraction for you and wants to f you.

Again, humans, especially women aren't that predictable and emotionally stable. They are more devious, conniving, and the rest of it. You've got to access the uniqueness of your own situation and move accordingly.

You dig?

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by madone: 12:20pm On Dec 23, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Oloriburuku mumu
Keep entertaining married women to tell you their nonsense intimate secrets, as you're a marriage counsellor and mr no it all. Oloriburuku ọdẹ.
I know you only entertain the ones you're attracted to and if opportunity to knack comes, you'll definitely use it and by the grace of God, when you do that, you'll meet your eternal doom.
grin oponu elede igbo, pervert, rap.ist, from your name it show how useless you have become in life all you think is sex sex wasted fool. slowpoke like you will never think well. I know the thought of just talking with a woman gives u ejaculation already. Useless good for nothing dog età... eran igbe, ooooodeee If you get the mind go follow woman. You Masturbating, myopic eeediot
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by SPAMBOX7: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2023
Zonefree:

You later smash the IT girl?
This men cheesy

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by drimzsmoke(m): 12:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Not in all cases. She might just be free with you or enjoys getting from you what she doesn't get from her husband; like a listening ear. Women are more drawn to people who give them a listening ear and undivided attention. Maybe you're the one giving too much of these things, making her feel at home and divulging everything to you.

The highlighted right here is EVERYTHING. These men are the ones encouraging it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by stacyadams: 1:03pm On Dec 23, 2023
DDIA:

A shoulder to cry on is a dick to ride on.

grin
grin na so

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Oyindidi(f): 4:50pm On Dec 23, 2023
Vinnie2000:

A big YES!

She is Attracted to you, wants you to comfort her with Sweet words and somehow wishes you were her Husband. smiley smiley

A married woman who loves her husband will NOT reveal her Marital issues to any Guy outside. sad
Who be this?
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by UncleKoboko: 9:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
madone:
grin oponu elede igbo, pervert, rap.ist, from your name it show how useless you have become in life all you think is sex sex wasted fool. slowpoke like you will never think well. I know the thought of just talking with a woman gives u ejaculation already. Useless good for nothing dog età... eran igbe, ooooodeee If you get the mind go follow woman. You Masturbating, myopic eeediot
Oloriburuku mumu olosho man.
Last last, na magun go kíll u.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by A4alpha: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2023
I WISH i COULD LIKE THIS A MILLIONS TIMES.. VERY TRUE TALK BROV

10thTenthMan:
No sensible married woman who knows the principles of marriage WILL EVER EVER EVER confide in another man she is not attracted to.

Seeking solace, and validation, and support, and solutions, and comfort, and understanding , etc from another man IS BASED ON ATTRACTION. You may lie to yourself as a woman that it isn’t. You may self delude. You may claim that you are just looking for who to confide in. Yes keep deceiving yourself. You are a bloody lair and you think your lies will cover your shame or calm your conscience. But you are a big liar Ma/Madam! Shut up. You are a lair and every lair is a thief! You as a woman know what it means to “LEAD MEN ON”. Bleep you! Every grown woman is a naturally born seducer and you know what MEN WANT FROM YOU. Stop lying madam! Shut up!

Because even if you comfortably lie and deceive yourself, what of the MAN THAT READS THE WRONG SIGNALS? Are you saying you don’t know how men read these things? WHAT OF THE SO CALLED MAN THAT IS YOUR NEWLY FOUND CONFIDANT WHO AS YOU ARE TABLING YOUR PROBLEMS HE IS SECRETLY GETTING AN ERECTION AND IMAGINING HOW HE IS GOING TO RAIL AND PLOUGH AND FUC YOU SO HARD FROM BEHIND?

You married men and women can be so foolish! Especially these ladies can be so so so foolish. Don’t trust any man. Even your own father, brother, cousin, uncle, father in law, Pastor, Priest, Elder, etc WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!! How is this a a difficult thing to do and rule to follow? How!? DONT EVER TRUST ANY MAN! Always avoid anything that is remotely tempting or what men see as “Green Light”.

ANY WISE WOMAN WILL NOT. I REPEAT WILL NOT CONFIDE IN A MAN WHO IS NOT HER RELATIVE, UNLESS SHE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER IS ATTRACTED TO THAT MAN/HIM. WOMEN NATURALLY SEEK MEN WHO ARE SOLUTION PROVIDERS. THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO MEN WHO CAN SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS.

A WOMAN IS NATURALLY SECRETIVE ABOUT SUCH RELATIONSHIP ISSUES AND MARITAL TROUBLES THING. NOW FOR HER TO PERSONALLY /PHYSICALLY (AND ONE-ON- ONE) COMFORTABLY OPEN UP TO A MAN WHO ISN'T HER HUSBAND OR RELATIVE, THEN SHE STILL LIES TO HERSELF OR FOOLISHLY ASSUMES SHE ISN'T ATTRACTED TO SUCH A MAN OR CLAIMS SUCH A MAN SHOULDN'T ALSO DEVELOP FEELINGS FOR HER WITH THE RISK OF ADULTERY, THEN SHE IS THE MOST FOOLISH WIFE EVER. SHE IS A BIG FOOL!

One of the things married men hate is their wives telling their business. Especially telling about their marital problems to others. Men don’t even like it when you tell your parents. But at least If it is to relatives, well he might be angry but not mind much. If it is to her girlfriends, then he might just say ok, it is just girl talk. But telling a man’s business to Another Man? Another contender? An opposition? Another devourer and another conqueror and hunter? Then such a woman is a big fat stupid fool. You must be mad to do that. And such a foolish woman and does not understand men/husbands and their Egos at all.

As a woman, if you come to me and confide in me about your husband,and tell me his secrets, I will attempt to sleep with you and I will encourage such any man you expose yourself like that to, to sleep with you as payment. Foolish women! You are a big fool. Go and solve your marital problems. Or divorce the man if it is irreconcilable. Respect your selves and keep your vaginas at a place. “Rest one place” as we say in freaking pidgin!

1 Like

Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by madone: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Oloriburuku mumu olosho man.
Last last, na magun go kíll u.
Last last you will never have sense. Last last you will always think with you di..ck. You bast...ard, oponnu, obokodudu, He goat and am very sure it was magun set by your landlord that kill...Ed your father. Pervert,
EWU, anuofia. Look my moniker well and you will understand that I craze past your full generation.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by UncleKoboko: 7:07am On Dec 24, 2023
madone:

Last last you will never have sense. Last last you will always think with you di..ck. You bast...ard, oponnu, obokodudu, He goat and am very sure it was magun set by your landlord that kill...Ed your father. Pervert,
EWU, anuofia. Look my moniker well and you will understand that I craze past your full generation.
Anuofia
Ndiara oloriburuku
E nor go better for you, all your family members and entire generations.
Olosho man. Again, na magun go kíll you.
You'll get into trouble with one of the married woman and you'll meet your doom.
Useless senseless bastard.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by correctguy101(m): 9:10am On Dec 24, 2023
10thTenthMan:
No sensible married woman who knows the principles of marriage WILL EVER EVER EVER want to confide in another man.

When ever a married woman does this, she cannot claim she is not attracted to the man. Madam you are a bloody lair Ma! Shut up! You may fool stupid people, not me.

Seeking solace, and validation, and support, and solutions, and comfort, and understanding , etc from another man IS BASED ON ATTRACTION. You may lie to yourself as a woman that it isn’t. You may self delude. You may claim that you are just looking for who to confide in. Yes keep deceiving yourself. You are a bloody lair and you think your lies will cover your shame or calm your conscience. But you are a big liar Ma/Madam! Shut up. You are a lair and every lair is a thief! You as a woman know what it means to “LEAD MEN ON”. Fuc k you! Every grown woman is a naturally born and groomed seducer and you ALL know what MEN WANT FROM YOU. Men want to f uc k you! Stop lying madam, like your mind is so innocent and you don’t know this fact! Shut up! You are a lying bastard! Stop the intentional and very conscious self deceit! You are a thief and a self deceiving slut! Stop the cheap excuse that you were only looking for whom to confide in! You are a bloody lair who is trying to avoid accountability for your actions!!! Typical of many foolish women! Keep your rubbish Vagina at a place. You are a fu c king married woman. Respect your f uck ing self!!!

Because even if you comfortably lie and deceive yourself, what of the MAN THAT READS THE WRONG SIGNALS? Are you saying you don’t know how men read these things? WHAT OF THE SO CALLED MAN THAT IS YOUR NEWLY FOUND CONFIDANT WHO AS YOU ARE TABLING YOUR PROBLEMS HE IS SECRETLY GETTING AN ERECTION AND IMAGINING HOW HE IS GOING TO RAIL AND PLOUGH AND FUC K YOU SO HARD FROM BEHIND?

You married men and women can be so foolish! Especially these ladies can be so so so foolish. Don’t trust any man. Even your own father, brother, cousin, uncle, father in law, Pastor, Priest, Elder, etc., WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR VAGINA!!!!!!! How is this a a difficult thing to do and rule to follow? How!? DONT EVER TRUST ANY MAN! Always avoid anything that is remotely tempting or what men see as “Green Light”.

One of the things married men hate is their wives telling their business. Especially telling about their marital problems to others. Men don’t even like it when you tell your parents. But at least If it is to relatives, well he might be angry but not mind much. If it is to her girlfriends, then he might just say ok, it is just girl talk. But telling a man’s business to Another Man? Another contender? An opposition? Another devourer and another conqueror and hunter? Then such a woman is a big fat stupid fool. You must be mad to do that. And such a foolish woman does not understand men/husbands and their Egos at all or she is just a lying Bastard who is looking for a guilt free way to draw close and sleep with a man she is secretly attracted to. You women are just lying and deceit-filled BASTARDS.

Now let me tell you “FISH BRAINS” this straight up! As a woman, if you come to me and confide in me about your husband,and tell me his secrets and all your marital problem, I will attempt to sleep with you. Yes! I must get into your pants. And I also will totally support and encourage ANY man you expose yourself like that to, to sleep with you as payment. Foolish women! You are a big fool. Go and fu cking solve your marital problems. Or divorce the man if it is irreconcilable. Respect your marriage, value it’s secrets, respect your image as married women, respect yourselves and keep those your yeye rubbish vaginas at a place. “Rest one place” as we say in freaking pidgin!

This man calm down...

There's truth in your outburst though.

I had one ashawo Oga some years back. He's a barrister and a crazy person. He likes married women and his tactic for those who seemingly stay loyal to their man is to create problems for the man and when the man starts acting up, the unsuspecting wife will be vulnerable for my Oga to exploit.
Get close. Find out how she is. Create a problem if she's modest. and Get her. That's his modus operandi

The madman almost always succeeds. He's a damn pastor now...

Smh.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by Dizzyyish: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2023
correctguy101:

This man calm down...

There's truth in your outburst though.

I had one ashawo Oga some years back. He's a barrister and a crazy person. He likes married women and his tactic for those who seemingly stay loyal to their man is to create problems for the man and when the man starts acting up, the unsuspecting wife will be vulnerable for my Oga to exploit.
Get close. Find out how she is. Create a problem if she's modest. and Get her. That's his modus operandi

The madman almost always succeeds. He's a damn pastor now...

Smh.

That your former oga is something else, but I'm not clear on the bolded. Is it that he'll create marital problems so the wife will confide in him and use that as a gateway, or he'll make the man uneasy and unstable so the woman wouldn't have the husband to rely on?
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by madone: 1:52pm On Dec 24, 2023
grin grin see your tears
UncleKoboko:

Anuofia
Ndiara oloriburuku
E nor go better for you, all your family members and entire generations.
Olosho man. Again, na magun go kíll you.
You'll get into trouble with one of the married woman and you'll meet your doom.
Useless senseless bastard.
Re: If A Married Woman Confides In You by drlance(m): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2023
A lot of women want to feel young again and tend to relive certain memories.
Having a listening ear and being supportive is what a lot of married women seek, they aren’t as boring as you think.

Their maturity is attractive by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bedridden Man Weds In Benue State (Photos) / Nigerian Girls Broaden Your Horizons! Celebrating Nigerian Women And Foreign Men / Groom And Groomsmen Storm The Dance Floor As They Vibe To Burna Boy's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.