Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga (23236 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Having Difficulty In Deflowering My Virgin Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Efna55: 9:33am On Dec 21, 2023
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by linearity: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2023
That is not true, the owner or Associate of that Clinic or Lab are sympathetic to the women getting a blow back as a result of these frauds.

At the most, what you will need is the birth certificate of the child showing you are the father and your ID, some clinics don’t even stress you to that level.

Find another clinic or buy these off the counter DNA kits to do the test.

218 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Edipet(m): 9:40am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
I got married to her a virgin and we never intend having babies early because I intend putting her in school, to cut the long story short she became pregnant and I was very sure about the natural methods I used, there were also many circumstances that made me think the baby may not be mine, the baby is few months old and I took her to do a secret DNA test while the mother went to school for some registrations, the diagnostic centre said without the mothers consent it cannot be done..
Pls advice..
how did you carry the baby alone on the road, Because in some areas man is not allowed to Carry a New born baby alone, if Police catch you, you go explain tire

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Coder2Client(m): 9:42am On Dec 21, 2023
What makes you doubt the the baby is yours?

Has she been walking and talking suspicious before she got pregnant?

Give us some hints...

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Efna55: 9:42am On Dec 21, 2023
linearity:
That is not true, the owner or Associate of that Clinic or Lab are sympathetic to the women getting a blow back as a result of these frauds.

At the most, what you will need is the birth certificate of the child showing you are the father and your ID, some clinics don’t even stress you to that level.

Find another clinic or buy these off the counter DNA kits to do the test.
I tried to get counter DNA kit but no online store seems to sell it in Nigeria, pls can you suggest one?
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Efna55: 9:44am On Dec 21, 2023
Coder2Client:
What makes you doubt the the baby is yours?

Has she been walking and talking suspicious before she got pregnant?

Give us some hints...
I have the child's birth certificate besides I'm in a paramilitary related job so that's not much of a problem, besides I contracted a lady to join me..

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by superlanny(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Trusting a Nigerian girl is as good as believing APC will change Nigeria, you are just wasting your time. Its being a while I heard the word virgin, and I can categorically state that being a virgin is totally useless in this times, only a fool and simp will believe all this virgin crap. Nigerian ladies are easy pickings for legit sex romps if you know how to go about.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by gbaskiboy: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Why don't you confront her about the paternity of the child. For clarity sake man up and both of you should go and do DNA test whatever result that comes you both can determine how you want to seetle it. Instead of letting fear of unknown to ruin your marriage do the needful and allow peace of mind to reign in your life

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by NaughtyBrainiac: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
If the story is true, I'll advise you try another centre.

In fact, there are some centres that will guide you on how to take specimen from "your" Baby's mouth. That way, you won't even need to take the child to the centre physically.

DNA centres also need patronage/money, so try another centre with relaxed rules.

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ceejay80s(m): 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Nairaland is back!!!!!!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by GoodRocks: 9:55am On Dec 21, 2023
Is that the only clinic in your location?

Dude go to another clinic and get the DNA done ASAP!

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by LoveJesus87(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2023
shocked
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2023
ok

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by tetula123(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2023
grin
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Tabletuner(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2023
A DNA test is legal in Nigeria right?

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by debbydams(f): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
ceejay80s:
Nairaland is back!!!!!!
lol

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by tetula123(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..
Check around you will see one to do without the mom. I had to ask another one after the first one refused without the mom’s consent.
I see dna like a must, before I got married I always told myself I was going to do dna for my kids it’s not about trust. I just feel it should be a must do. I did tell my wife I would have one after she gave birth in her words na me go waste my money she no get wahala. Later told my wife I did one, her reply was it’s a lie. I no even stress the matter my own is I have done what was on my mind. It’s expensive though

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
You go get wetin you dey find las las....

Breakfast before early morning....dey play...

5 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by sofeo(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
It's well.
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by LordReed(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..

Guy even me I sure my method but I had to switch to condom use cos I no wan hear say mistake enter. It is very, very possible you are responsible for the pregnancy despite your method..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Spirit247: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023

1 Like

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by E2000: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:
Pls advice..
Look for a woman to stand in as the mother simple. Prostitute Will be very happy to render such service

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
Efna55:

I have the child's birth certificate besides I'm in a paramilitary related job so that's not much of a problem, besides I contracted a lady to join me..

You should have used the lady you went with to represent the mother

4 Likes

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by lonelydora: 9:58am On Dec 21, 2023
What formed your opinion that the baby is not yours?

Stop looking for what is not lost.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by BluntCrazeMan: 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Ok Naa
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Isokoboy(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
Go to a private clinic...show prive u r the father...that is all
Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Hassanjj(m): 9:59am On Dec 21, 2023
If you are in lagos, there are many DNA centers that you can visit.

Leave that one and visit the ones looking for customers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by inoki247: 10:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Lol NL jus got back to life he Neva reach 1hr una don run dey bring family problem....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Virgin Wife And DNA Saga by Beremx(f): 10:00am On Dec 21, 2023
Even men that married virgin wives are doubtful of their kids.

Na wa o!

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / What Do You Hate About Being An Introvert / How Do You Call Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.