Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,977 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money (28797 Views)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2023
She used their money to plan her own safety, her boyfriend safety and her own future.

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Nwaokunkpara: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Las las the boyfriend go still leave her marry another woman

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by nairalanda1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
As for me, anyone who comes with 'make we contribute ' Or Ponzi scheme, I no go near am

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by laxoyiv: 6:57pm On Dec 22, 2023
Namaster:
Nigerians are so dumb!

"Investment Scheme" is another name for SCAM.

By the way, the lady is a nice GF. grin
wow u don't even know what investment scheme is about u just carry dey shout
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Anonimoux: 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
I sometimes wonder why people can't keep their money on the bank sha.

4 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by spiSeyi: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
She used their money to plan her own safety, her boyfriend safety and her own future.
Dey play. The guy go 4get her as soon as he get white pvssy and some classy black pvssy grin
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Namaster: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
laxoyiv:
wow u don't even know what investment scheme is about u just carry dey shout

Shut up.
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by ogascomax: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
In this morden day people are still foolish? Later she will say the boy abandoned her.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
This contribution thing always ends with
a pathetic story. The bf done Japa and now she is locked up. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by tamdun: 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2023
SharingIsLife:
grin grin grin
OP, NCAN is disappointed in this news item oh. See, ordinary names of the culprits they can't mention. This country is so hard now that the owners of the money might just helo the lady to japa to Heaven or, maybe, hell.

So much crime in Nigeria now. People need to be more alert. Nlfpmod.
If it happened in sabon Gari,some of us know the tribe but....
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by dollynnn(f): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/22/kano-bleak-xmas-for-contributors-as-lady-sends-man-abroad-with-their-money/?amp=1

A bold man who identified himself as Uche said: “well, only God will judge them. My wife is a victim. I warmed her, but see where we are.”
You warmed her?
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Gbadebo19(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2023
Kobicove:
If this story is true then that lady is very foolish undecided
My friend shut up and gerra ra here.
If it were to be a man that did such, girls won't be here to bash him but will rather say he did it for love.
But here you are, foolishly playing Mr. Smart, shey we men do not deserve to be loved?
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Yankee101: 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2023
Why anyone will join a contribution still beats my imagination

Use your bank account
There’s something called auto debit. It will take a fixed amount as you want it from your account another or for fixed deposit.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by laxoyiv: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2023
Namaster:

Shut up.
frustrated illiterate
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by nairalanda1(m): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2023
Gbadebo19:

My friend shut up and gerra ra here.
If it were to be a man that did such, girls won't be here to bash him but will rather say he did it for love.
But here you are, foolishly playing Mr. Smart, shey we men do not deserve to be loved?

Men deserve to be loved, but not with other people's money.
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Maliqcious: 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2023
The they guy set update na, make him no reap.
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by dominique(f): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2023
I'm glad she has been picked up. Let's see if her abroad boyfriend will help bail get out

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Trustmea: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2023
Some people are naturally foolish in this life, not even ur brother/hubby but a bf that can dump you when he sees a better option tue

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Cantonese: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2023
The risks with alajos make it impossible for people like us to venture into that business transaction with them.

That’s how that year, on Tiamiyu Savage V/I, one tailor saved from January until December. He was very happy with himself and asked the alajo to bring his money over. Unfortunately the alajo ran away with all the money and those of several other people. It was two days to Christmas. Make una come see cry and swear.

Abeg avoid alajos. Use your bank jejely.

3 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Bleeel002: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2023
so the man done japa leave the idiot, this woman confirm mumu.
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Yusufisraelj(m): 7:47pm On Dec 22, 2023
Loveplanet:
E don red o grin

Red na understatement. Love cover the babe eye.

When she fully pay eye go clear.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Nonexisting1: 7:50pm On Dec 22, 2023
Vaginarians and foolishness. The man she stole people's money to send abroad probably has another vaginarian he promised to come back to. Plot twist, it will clear them for eyes by the time he starts posting pictures of a white vaginarian on Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Chizy12345: 7:58pm On Dec 22, 2023
love is blind

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Vinnie2000(m): 7:59pm On Dec 22, 2023
Better for me to use 5k of my Salary to Fucck Oloshos Bi-weekly
than to invest it in these Alampo Pple. sad sad
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by nedekid: 8:05pm On Dec 22, 2023
Contribution is good only where people are staff of a company, receiving salaries from the same source if not, they will use your money to buy benz.
One fellow reached me last week of an investment company he just got a job in. That you place your money with favorable interest rates, I checked out the website, men and women in suit, atleast not the latest levels where you have some young folks saying they are doing "startup" "hub" and other fancy names. Anyway, to me all na guymen, after some time tori go enter.
Only time I did contribution with six paddies, first round it went well, the initiator said we should triple the money, rather we doubled it.
The initiator collected, na so this guy de enter joints, clubs with big big ass babes, senior ladies that will seat and drink bottles of wine, move to Heineken, then to Stout, finally entering Hennessey with cranberry, all with the usual catfish, chicken and chips, mpobi, snails etc.
Omo, time to pay my money, story entered! Me and the last person, it took 6 months to get our contribution. Matter even reach police! Till today, friendship don scatter.
Since that time, I hear contribution, na japa!

2 Likes

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by maasoap(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
linearity:
Real plot twist….

Las las when the man settles down he will see fresher and better options in ladies abroad and go come dump her ass.

Sure sure grin grin grin Her breakfast is a done deal

1 Like

Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by warrifinest1985: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2023
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/12/22/kano-bleak-xmas-for-contributors-as-lady-sends-man-abroad-with-their-money/?amp=1
At least she did it for love! Now the contributors go chop her raw while her boyfriend is abroad knacking fine fine white women
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Thryphosa(m): 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2023
Hmmm beekeekemp comes to mind
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by Bahamas95(m): 8:13pm On Dec 22, 2023
Should we tell her? grin
Re: Kano: Bleak Xmas For Contributors As Lady Sends Man Abroad With Their Money by ItisWell22(f): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2023
PlayMaker14:

But she made a big mistake, she for send her brother or herself there, I can't vouch for that dude returning back to her.

Collecting wotowoto because of man.
She sef go learn the hard way…

To think she even stays in Sabon gari and still chose to be foolish is tiring.

Cantonese:
The risks with alajos make it impossible for people like us to venture into that business transaction with them.
That’s how that year, on Tiamiyu Savage V/I, one tailor saved from January until December. He was very happy with himself and asked the alajo to bring his money over. Unfortunately the alajo ran away with all the money and those of several other people. It was two days to Christmas. Make una come see cry and swear.

Abeg avoid alajos. Use your bank jejely.

The fear usually, is touching or eating that money, when one has steady access to it.

But it’s better to have eaten your money, than toil a whole year or for however duration, only for 1 mofo to use pen and card to siphon it all… 😤

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend / Why Marriage is a scam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.