Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? (18012 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by theophorus(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
Native Wisdom requires that you ask about the parents of the Lady your son brings home so that your son no go enter one chance.

During Introduction ceremony you should also get more understanding on the nature of the family.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2023
😂 Nigerians and their sick animal mentality eeh! Since when did being raised by a single mother become a curse or incurable infectious sickness?
There are ladies who didn't even know the love of a mother, growing up in orphanages and persevered through this wicked world, and still ended up finding a wonderful husband.
There's nothing wrong with a lady being raised by a single mother, unless the single mother has terrible character traits and the daughter has inherited them. Circumstances differ from individual to individual.
Only fools and morons see all as one.
Even if the single mother got impregnated and abandoned,she has the choice of learning her lessons, being a better and wiser person bringing up her child/children in a godly way or NOT.
All can't be the same.
Some single mothers were formerly married and divorced. Many due to the man's fault.
Some due to their fault,but such mothers rarely have custody of the kids.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by ClassiqueMan: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Mehn.... This is pointing directly to my ex
Dyfynezz12:
They like been the head of the family/ relationship

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Savedday2: 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
Sweet at first then, suddenly turned devil. If love ur peace, avoid them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by StPete: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2023
From experience, ladies raised by single mothers or probably their father died early…

They usually do not know how to treat a man properly
They usually see life in a one-way street (always from the female/illogical/emotional perspective)
They are very feminine and have low survival instincts
No proper regards for a man as they never learnt the regards from their mother giving their non-existent father

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Wizpa(m): 12:24pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
There's this content creator on facebook called twinz love or something

They aren't toxic and they were raised by single mothers.

Funny enough, most of you guys haven't met them.

Doyin and Moyin, I know them very well.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by gadgetplanetng: 12:27pm On Dec 24, 2023
It really depends on if the mother was a good or bad person.
Most though have toxic traits but I've met really decent ones too.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Tallysmallz(f): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Kalapizim:
Stop the low class generalisations.

Some of our fathers were terrible as husbands and fathers.
Ambitious, strong and independent. They grew up seeing their mom’s strength and the need to not rely on anyone.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Shedrack777: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2023
They are feminist but quick to open legs at the mere sight hard dick

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by jice(m): 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Advert

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by austinelex: 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2023
They are hot tempered,disprespectfull and pretenders

15 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Error401: 12:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
essentialone:
What is your experience with ladies who were raised up by single mother?

Toxic
Time Bomb
Highly Irritant and Irritable

Very manipulative, toxic, insecure, they seem men as their dad, a threat.
Very disrespectful, unforgiving and lack proper home training. Never marry a woman from a broken home, most of them are emotionally broken. Not their fault, thats just the way they were raised

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by mastermaestro(m): 12:47pm On Dec 24, 2023
How many people, male and female, raised by both parents or father figure don't constitute nuisance? You guys always hammer on this nonsense. It has become nauseating. Profiling people is despicable behaviour. How about a policeman arrest you in the US because he assumes you a criminal since you are in black skin? No wonder most of you swim in tribal bigotry, one of the worst forms of profiling.

The best girl I have ever met was raised by a single mother. All her siblings are so well behaved that you would never know that they grew up without a father.

Ignorance it is when you tie a person's behaviour to one factor. Environment, education, peer influence, religious belief all contribute to what a person becomes. No, for you guys it is very easy to blame everything on single mothers. Nobody talks about the idiotic vagabond sperm donor who ran away from his responsibility.

Unless you have something sensible upstairs, don't quote me. angry

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Juniorangel(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2023
Toxic... Very toxic especially the single moms and the divorced ones.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Fiscus105(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2023
nairalee:
There's no rule. Everyone is a product of his or her CHOICES. Agree there are things that influence your choice but it still boils down to u.

In this life I've seen pastor children become most wayward in the society and I've seen a single girl raised by a street prostitute grow up to become a disciplined moral girl.

U need to be more exposed to see life from different angles

Yes anybody can become anything irrespective of his or her background but, THERE ARE SIMILAR PATTERN SOME PEOPLE MUST BEHAVE IF THEY BELONG TO SIMILAR SOCIETY, BACKGROUND OR ENVIRONMENT, EVEN AT THAT, NOT ALL WOULD STILL BEHAVE IN SUCH MANNER, BUT WHEN 7/10 OF RESEARCH GOING IN SIMILAR WAY, WE CATEGORIZED SUCH FINDINGS AS POSITIVE OUTCOME.

Any girl brought up by single mother usually find it difficult to be submissive to husband, and this is result of absent of father figure during her upbringing. Also, they usually toxic towards husband, this will happen if her mother is a toxic woman herself and they can also be a wife that would easily involve in extramarital affairs in their marriage, that's, if her mother is a type that changing different men carelessly.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Switinthemiddle(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2023
A child will always be who they set out to be irrespective of their upbringing. being raised by a single mother doesnt mean they would have the same outlook on life and relationships. most times you might even discover that children raised by single parents tend to want to cling more to the opposite sex they were deprived of as a child

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Metrofox(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Some are manipulative when dealing with men, overly ambitious with a survival mentality from experienced trauma .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by mycar: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
You will be dealing with, " my mommy say"

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by izubext007: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
They av entitlement mentally.........u av to include their lost mother in ur budget.

5 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by FireUpNow(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2023
Try to avoid them except the ones whose father's died and their mothers raised them all by herself but those ones from divorced/broken homes, Kawasaki as fast as you can ooo.🏃🏃🏃

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:07pm On Dec 24, 2023
ClassiqueMan:
Mehn.... This is pointing directly to my ex
Girls raised by a single mum are very stubborn
I have a senior cousin that married one, till now that my cousin is a shadow of his old self
Someone that was very gentle nd quiet when we were growing up is now opposite of his old self

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Thazard(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2023
nairalee:
There's no rule. Everyone is a product of his or her CHOICES. Agree there are things that influence your choice but it still boils down to u.

In this life I've seen pastor children become most wayward in the society and I've seen a single girl raised by a street prostitute grow up to become a disciplined moral girl.

U need to be more exposed to see life from different angles
Accurately true.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by AK481(m): 1:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
Both male and female are problematic

No father figure in their life .

The male ends up a woman beater and arrogant
Some of the female are bad in relationship ,some might br prostitutes.

8 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Hassanmaye(m): 1:15pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
Toxic and manipulative. They always end up like their mother. The chain of single mom continues. The probability of them giving birth to a girl child is always high. grin
Hahahaha bad guy

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Metrofox(m): 1:19pm On Dec 24, 2023
eazzzy1:
Ambitious, strong and independent. They grew up seeing their mom’s strength and the need to not rely on anyone.

While this is not entirely bad, it becomes a problem when there is a lack of discipline, some become averse to authority and you know two captains can't steer the same ship. Some might see authority as subjugation and you better pray to not have a rival on your own ship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by vanbonattel: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
Nicepoker:
Toxic and manipulative. They always end up like their mother. The chain of single mom continues. The probability of them giving birth to a girl child is always high. grin

That's a big lie there.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by locawin(m): 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
I haven't date any female raised by a single parent

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Cotonou12: 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2023
Every small thing they will start suspecting you

They can use one eye and be checking who you are chatting with

4 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Fujiyama: 1:32pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Girls raised by a single mum are very stubborn
I have a senior cousin that married one, till now that my cousin is a shadow of his old self
Someone that was very gentle nd quiet when we were growing up is now opposite of his old self

^^^
sad

This hits home.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Fujiyama: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

^^^
sad

Sadly, this happens a lot.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by justified007: 1:36pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Maybe you're just following them . Those girls and their mum are beyond toxic

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Curvy Nurse Breaks The Internet. / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / Why Do Good Girls Always Fall In Love With Bad Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.