Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? (17985 Views)

See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? / 8 Features Of Ladies Who Desperately Want A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by bdon123(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Arrogant n hav zero respect for men.I jst blocked one on watsapp 2 days ago.They hav zero manners n can insult n threaten anyman .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by akaahs(m): 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2023
essentialone:

From most comments, you will agree that people understand who a 'typical' single mother is. Those other ones you mentioned are regarded as Widows, not really single-mothers per se.

For the sake of emphasis, write it down today: A Widow is not 'really' a Single Mother. The word Single, in this context, implies Not married, either not ever married, or once married but divorced. A Single Mother can also be a mother who is presently married, but not presently married to the biological father of the lady in discourse.

Thanks, if you understand.
Yeah, thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CandidAdmin(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
femi4:
Those girls that disown their father. Never judge from afar....move closer n you ll see their true colour

There was a video where they make jest of their father using him as a content. Is that the kind of woman you want as a wife? Always seeking social media validation

Have you asked them why?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CandidAdmin(m): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2023
justified007:

Maybe you're just following them . Those girls and their mum are beyond toxic

Let's leave content creators alone. My neigbour childhood friend was raised by a single mother, they(male and female) ain't toxic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CandidAdmin(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2023
TOBILOBA2023:

Do you really know about them in real life?

My neighbour was raised by a single mother. They ain't toxic. I know that because we've been friends since childhood.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by justified007: 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Let's leave content creators alone. My neigbour childhood friend was raised by a single mother, they(male and female) ain't toxic.

I never said all children raised by single parents are toxic but only responding to your comment about those twins in particular

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CandidAdmin(m): 6:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
justified007:

I never said all children raised by single parents are toxic but only responding to your comment about those twins in particular

oh ok
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by VULCAN(m): 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2023
One of the quickest ways to identify a simp is when he writes a long epistle like this and you cannot find a single sentence where he blames a woman for her state.

Giving an example of a woman whose husband was murdered is so useless because that does represent perhaps 1 out of 100,000 single mothers!

So why use it as an example when the majority of single mothers are women who decided not to force the man to wear condoms or who chose not to take advantage of birth control which has been in existence for 60yrs.

On tiktok there are hundreds of women who openly regret leaving their husbands.

That represents the majority of single mothers.

Are there toxic men that created an environment that was impossible for the wives to remain? Yes of course, but check the circumstances that led to the marriage in the first place. The woman neglected the signs that she was marrying a monster (usually due to materialism or love of great sex)

Oga, stop simping
signature2012:
It's 2023 for Godsake.
You guys should stop this stereotype.
Many of us any had a single parents in our life and we become the best of best in the society while those with both parents upbringing can't stand where we stand.

Fyi, it's still the same men that made these mothers single.

I was on IG few weeks ago, a video on Reels pop up on my page.This lady was crying bitterly and cursing the kidnappers that kidnapped her husband, got ransom money and still killed him.
She just gave birth to Twins.
I can bet the kidnappers are male like the Op.
From the video, this lady make not get married again and focus on the kids.

Though, I won't lie. Fathers play a significant role in a child growth, but when he is not there, won't the child still grow?

As a male, I have few friends who are deadbeats around me.I do fight them a lot from playing their fatherly role.You Dont have to be with the mother of your kids to play your part.

I know of one or two old men begging their kids now for forgiveness because they were not there when the kids needed them.

DEAR MEN, STOP BEING A DEADBEAT!!!!
And to the ladies, be careful out there, Dont let some little money he spent on your open your leg and assume he is responsible.Also, trying to have good character helps build a good relationship with your man.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by babtoundey(m): 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2023
Toxic, picks quarrels over irrelevant things, has,believe and expresses with every fibre in her the notion that women are self-sufficient and men are just a piece of rubbish.

What is marvelous about her, she speaks of her dad to me with disdain and expects i do same to my own father.

7 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by holyfather(m): 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:
There's this content creator on facebook called twinz love or something

They aren't toxic and they were raised by single mothers.

Funny enough, most of you guys haven't met them.

And you met them where?
On Facebook?
Smh for this generation

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Inyaky(f): 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2023
signature2012 It's 2023 for Godsake.
Many of us any had a single parents in our life and we become the best of best in the society while those with both parents upbringing can't stand where we stand.

I was on IG few weeks ago, a video on Reels pop up on my page.This lady was crying bitterly and cursing the kidnappers that kidnapped her husband, got ransom money and still killed him.

Though, I won't lie. Fathers play a significant role in a child growth, but when he is not there, won't the child still grow?

As a male, I have few friends who are deadbeats around me.I do fight them a lot from playing their fatherly role.You Dont have to be with the mother of your kids to play your part.

I know of one or two old men begging their kids now for forgiveness because they were not there when the kids needed them.

And to the ladies, be careful out there, Dont let some little money he spent on your open your leg and assume he is responsible.Also, trying to have good character helps build a good relationship with your man.

When a responsible person speaks you know, most guys on this forum are myopic, looking at everything from one side that favors their argument, and I believe majority of thus class of people that talk bad about women were raised or comes from irresponsible home or ghetto where they have no regards for any one. A responsible and well raised man will never talk trash of women knowing that everyone came through a woman or have one in their lives.

It's also shows how shallow most Nigerian men are, you will hardly hear ladies calling men names even though they have irresponsible fathers but no week will pass without the men making a post about women on this forum, why the obsession about women, can't you guys talk about other things?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by RosyIsBlessed: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2023
justified007:

Since when? The same twins that said they didn't have father again and later claimed the man never took any responsibility on them until the poor man came online with receipt

What receipt
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by signature2012(m): 8:13pm On Dec 24, 2023
VULCAN:
One of the quickest ways to identify a simp is when he writes a long epistle like this and you cannot find a single sentence where he blames a woman for her state.

Giving an example of a woman whose husband was murdered is so useless because that does represent perhaps 1 out of 100,000 single mothers!

So why use it as an example when the majority of single mothers are women who decided not to force the man to wear condoms or who chose not to take advantage of birth control which has been in existence for 60yrs.

On tiktok there are hundreds of women who openly regret leaving their husbands.

That represents the majority of single mothers.

Are there toxic men that created an environment that was impossible for the wives to remain? Yes of course, but check the circumstances that led to the marriage in the first place. The woman neglected the signs that she was marrying a monster (usually due to materialism or love of great sex)

Oga, stop simping

Your father, fathers father and all the male generation in your family are all Simp!!!

If they born you well, tell me anywhere you are in any part of the world, I will come to meet you and hope you say this to my face.

I can bet with my left ball you are a DEADBEAT E GOAT.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by essentialone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Inyaky:

When a responsible person speaks you know, most guys on this forum are myopic, looking at everything from one side that favors their argument, and I believe majority of thus class of people that talk bad about women were raised or comes from irresponsible home or ghetto where they have no regards for any one. A responsible and well raised man will never talk trash of women knowing that everyone came through a woman or have one in their lives.

It's also shows how shallow most Nigerian men are, you will hardly hear ladies calling men names even though they have irresponsible fathers but no week will pass without the men making a post about women on this forum, why the obsession about women, can't you guys talk about other things?

talk about other things like what exactly?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by essentialone(m): 8:51pm On Dec 24, 2023
Inyaky:

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by essentialone(m): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2023
signature2012:

Your father, fathers father and all the male generation in your family are all Simp!!!

If they born you well, tell me anywhere you are in any part of the world, I will come to meet you and hope you say this to my face.

I can bet with my left ball you are a DEADBEAT E GOAT.

E goat is still better than you who is an E-Simp naa.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by femi4: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Have you asked them why?
Your father is your father even if he's a sh!t.

No responsible soul washes his dirty linen in the public

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Holamic: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2023
I pick my lesson from this spot
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CandidAdmin(m): 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2023
femi4:
Your father is your father even if he's a sh!t.

No responsible soul washes his dirty linen in the public

Would you say the same if it were a mom?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by signature2012(m): 10:06pm On Dec 24, 2023
essentialone:

E goat is still better than you who is an E-Simp naa.

Coming from someone that get stuck on Romance section all day and all night stuck on Job/Vacancies.
You better get a life small Boi.
Thunder fire you there 🔥
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Lobolintin(m): 1:51am On Dec 25, 2023
NEVER EVER MARRY ANY....
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Groovedaddy: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2023
I am dating one now and she is sweeter than honey and responsible to a fault

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by MrSly(m): 11:28am On Dec 25, 2023
eazzzy1:
Ambitious, strong and independent. They grew up seeing their mom’s strength and the need to not rely on anyone.

Wishful thinking. A strong lady is divinely gifted. If you have seen one among the pro genies of single mom it just happened not because such girl was raised by a single mom.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Kalapizim(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2023
Tallysmallz:
Ambitious, strong and independent. They grew up seeing their mom’s strength and the need to not rely on anyone.
Exactly
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by femi4: 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
CandidAdmin:

Would you say the same if it were a mom?
Why not. You don't do that to any of your parents. It shows lack of good upbringing
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by rockyh(m): 11:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
essentialone:
What is your experience with ladies who were raised up by single mother?

Toxic
Time Bomb
Highly Irritant and Irritable
avoid them even in relationships

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by CaptainRogers(m): 5:15am On Dec 26, 2023
CandidAdmin:
There's this content creator on facebook called twinz love or something

They aren't toxic and they were raised by single mothers.

Funny enough, most of you guys haven't met them.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by essentialone(m): 5:44am On Dec 26, 2023
Single motherhood is difficult, especially because of the potential for problems. More conflict, less education, substance use and more sexual risk taking are more likely in daughters of single mothers.

They are often an emotional wreck.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Exceed15: 1:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Defensive. Bittered. Anger and self centered.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Exceed15: 1:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
eazzzy1:

That's why they don't respect men in their lives.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Exceed15: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2023
If you are planning to marry one I beg you now to leave her. Her mother's venom is inside her. U go hear am Later.. I don warn u

3 Likes

Re: What Is Your Experience With Ladies Who Were Raised Up By Single Mother? by Bostin(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2023
You will be marrying her and her mother 2in1 , so prepare for double drama .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Guys Don't Value Nice Girls / Can A Dick Be Too Big For Your Vagina? (guys, Read This Fact) / #babcock Student Sex Video Leakage And Expulsion Aftermath !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.