Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,533 members, 7,812,656 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? (12256 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO...

You really have time. Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. They just lie down and open their smelly pucci with another man's cum inside for you to deposit yours. It's just the cycle. They make their living out of their smelly ragged holes.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

Apt!

So point 🀣
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by benqo01(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought Men need only respect from the "pushing bag"? ,that's some women that are submissive to abuses.

Men need love and care too? why would a hot and tough being need all those childish stuffs ?

It will decrease the hormone that's responsible for masculinity which is testosterone.

Well, I have nothing for Nigerian Men, they aren't worth it. Even pussi unah no go see for my side. Thank God some girls, are cheerful givers that gives vagina.

Pussy pussy pussy that is why most of you dont have sense

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by benqo01(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

πŸ˜‚ Na wetin I be dey ask the werey be that

Some naija girls na menace after pussy nothing else
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by mikemiyaki: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2023
Be serious for once, girl! 🚢🚢
Anny69:
Men don't deserve women. A woman's presence in a man's life is enough for him. We deserve all the gifts and the merriness. Y'all deserve NOTHING!
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by LagosG: 11:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought Men need only respect from the "pushing bag"? ,that's some women that are submissive to abuses.

Men need love and care too? why would a hot and tough being need all those childish stuffs ?

It will decrease the hormone that's responsible for masculinity which is testosterone.

Well, I have nothing for Nigerian Men, they aren't worth it. Even pussi unah no go see for my side. Thank God some girls, are cheerful givers that gives vagina.
You have nothing to give
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Autobot05: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:
Men don't deserve women. A woman's presence in a man's life is enough for him. We deserve all the gifts and the merriness. Y'all deserve NOTHING!

In reality A woman presence brings confusion, manipulations and nagging πŸ™ƒ

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2023
Noticed how Nigerian girls avoided this thread like plague? grin

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 11:24am On Dec 26, 2023
benqo01:

Pussy pussy pussy that is why most of you dont have sense

They think the world revolve around their pussy πŸ˜‚ grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by MartinsD12(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Women,

Men are not put on this earth to simply pay bills, stress and die. Men need love and care too.

That brings us to the question, what did you buy for your boyfriend as gift this December? Or what are you buying for your boyfriend this December?
It's terrible going through some of these comments finding out these girls have nothing to offer as a gift

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 11:25am On Dec 26, 2023
MartinsD12:

It's terrible going through some of these comments finding out these girls have nothing to offer as a gift

I swear!

Most of them even deliberately avoided this thread like plague because they know they have absolutely nothing else to offer a man apart from their kpekus πŸ˜‚
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by folake4u(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2023
NOTHING. I bring nothing.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Papayaayasager(m): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2023
What else do they have to offer again if not their smelling kpentus.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by GloriousGbola: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2023
folake4u:
NOTHING. I bring nothing.

angry angry angry cry cry

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Edusouls(m): 11:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

Edit: Wailing contest under my post. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Cry harder foolish men.
keep deceiving urself , as u are now u can’t even maintain a relationship 1week if u don’t take time u may end up single and miserable

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by TheFinesseKid: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Pinkyposh:
I'm giving him perfume (212 perfume for men)
It's about 120k
Hmmm
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by folake4u(f): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2023

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by whitejs: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:

have fun with them at your pace and let her loose,

I don't get
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Trophy12: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

is like u be lesbian bah . Cuz it's obvious
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Dexy4yah(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2023
Wahala for who dey inlove
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by whitejs: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2023
Kingosytex:

Rich, richer, richest.

Wetin be more richer?

Your points are well understood. Simps don't understand how things work. The reason why most women move on from a relationship is because they contributed nothing, the man was the one fueling the said union.
No one abandons a venture they have contributed greatly to.
It's only a foolish man who associates with a woman who has nothing to lose.

On point
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by BlackFlamefromP: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

Can't offer anything to a Nigerian Men, even my vagina. Nigerian men don't deserve anything . Deal with it.

I have to offer your vagina as a sacrifice to orkporkporkpurukpo then

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by femi4: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

Wọn ti brainwashed eleyi.

You think say the world revolve around your bumbum
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by dododawa1: 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2023
PRAYER
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by WoroSeeWoro(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2023
no nigeria women have ever had the mindset of giving they are all selfish and greedy and insensitive to give out things....they prefer to collect collect from men around the hood.....Nigerian guys should always be careful about them

even if they find a little space in their hearltless mind, they always regret their action , all they like is collecting and that is to tell u they have noting to offer

by now u should know that most of our ladies are very sense less creatures , That is why @angrygoat @womenareapezz @savedday2 and @strongalphmale warn us ...to not love dem
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by edunaragold(f): 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Dear Women,

Men are not put on this earth to simply pay bills, stress and die. Men need love and care too.

That brings us to the question, what did you buy for your boyfriend as gift this December? Or what are you buying for your boyfriend this December?
mY God bless you for this ,na Yash and breastfeeding na nothing more ,u know them na
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Akuneshiobike(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

There's nothing like Simp, those claiming alpha are the ones doing that. Check out the Redpill thread, what are you educating apart from having sex with different girls and claiming wiseness.

Can't offer anything to a Nigerian Men, even my vagina. Nigerian men don't deserve anything . Deal with it.
Oluku
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by scrupulousblog: 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2023
Most Nigerian will give nothing. That's how selfish they are.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Perfectbeing(m): 2:55pm On Dec 26, 2023
My only advice is to shave your Christmas gift
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by YourGFsnatcher: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

They've used your pant already
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Astrid4(m): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

Punching bag rather
You should focus more on getting a sound and better education... Heterosexual relationships issues should be the least of your problems
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Munzy14(m): 8:40pm On Dec 26, 2023
Laughable😁😁
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by achimendy(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Jeon:

And that's the only thing a Nigerian man expect from a lady, be it girlfriend, wife, FWB or not. So that's why I said "I can't give anything to them even my vagina, cuz they are not wroth it".

Now listen: I did rather throw away my water than to give it to a thirsty Nigerian man.

If you like be lesbian, be bisexual, queer or whatever una call una self, na matter of time, all this your gra gra go stop when one man nack you belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do? / Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? / Marriage Proposal On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.