Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? (12257 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Lady: 'I Travelled For 18 Hours To See My Boyfriend & This Happened' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Jeon(f): 8:04am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Sadly, you have nothing else to offer apart from your pussy just as you've rightly said.
Yeah, I have nothing to offer. That's why I don't offer anything to a Nigerian Man before I can carter for myself.

Now you see why I said you are useless to me and not wroth my offerings? Cuz I no send unah papa!!.

The fact you kept bragging with your pussy actually shows that the only thing you can offer just as the average Nigerian girl does. You can't even brag with money or houses or achievements, na pussy you dey use brag 😂 like the typical Nigerian girl. Of what value is your pussy to him? What exactly will your kpekus add to his life, will it increase his Bank account? 😂

12 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 8:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

Yeah, I have nothing to offer. That's why I don't offer anything to a Nigerian Man before I can carter for myself.

Now you see why I said you are useless to me and not wroth my offerings? Cuz I no send unah papa!

At the bolded.

Case close 😂

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

At the bolded.

Case close 😂
I have nothing to offer to Nigerian men. Had it been I was lazy and useless like them, I did gladly apply to be a submissive and a punching bag gf cuz of nothing but the only thing they offer which is money

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Gadafii: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Some simp Men will never heed to this advice. Why waste your resources on someone who won't give anything valuable to you and will even dump the moment she finds a more richer Dude?

Honestly Simp Men are really trying
simps are menace to the society, they embolden this girls more to be very very entitled

Instead make I send money to girl wey no Dey add value to me, I rather throw it inside gutter or give it to bambiala people

So entitled and yet so unappreciative, before you go hear Wetin you do for me, because of 2k

😂😂

5 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Trustedpronet: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2023
My side chick gave me 20k
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Trustedpronet: 10:04am On Dec 26, 2023
My side chick gift me 20k
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by AngelicBeing: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:
Men don't deserve women. A woman's presence in a man's life is enough for him. We deserve all the gifts and the merriness. Y'all deserve NOTHING!
Hian

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Pinkyposh(f): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2023
I'm giving him perfume (212 perfume for men)
It's about 120k

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by sulakishop(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2023
God bless all StrongAlphaMale.

StrongAlphMale:
Dear Women,

Men are not put on this earth to simply pay bills, stress and die. Men need love and care too.

That brings us to the question, what did you buy for your boyfriend as gift this December? Or what are you buying for your boyfriend this December?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:
Men don't deserve women. A woman's presence in a man's life is enough for him. We deserve all the gifts and the merriness. Y'all deserve NOTHING!
You're the worst type..
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by oluwaseunamos33(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2023
Pregnancy
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Alexlalax1(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
An average naija babe has nothing to give or offer....what are you expecting from someone wey iPhone, sharwama, bone straight, sex, money full im brain!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Kingosytex(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Some simp Men will never heed to this advice. Why waste your resources on someone who won't give anything valuable to you and will even dump the moment she finds a more richer Dude?

Honestly Simp Men are really trying

Rich, richer, richest.

Wetin be more richer?

Your points are well understood. Simps don't understand how things work. The reason why most women move on from a relationship is because they contributed nothing, the man was the one fueling the said union.
No one abandons a venture they have contributed greatly to.
It's only a foolish man who associates with a woman who has nothing to lose.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StraightGaay: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought Men need only respect from the "pushing bag"? ,that's some women that are submissive to abuses.

Men need love and care too? why would a hot and tough being need all those childish stuffs ?

It will decrease the hormone that's responsible for masculinity which is testosterone.

Well, I have nothing for Nigerian Men, they aren't worth it. Even pussi unah no go see for my side. Thank God some girls, are cheerful givers that gives vagina.
WhT do you now give? You have to give inorder to receive, it's the law of nature.Besides being stupid o

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Some aside their body wey na both dey enjoy the touches will give their boyfriend boxers, handkerchiefs and singlet as if the man na cultural dancer

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by nnamdi640: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2023
Majority of them don't think about this, all they know is to be at the receiving end. This type of relationship in biology is called parasitic relationship.

3 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2023
My guy just left my house. He came to borrow 2k to give his girl who came over yesterday uninvited. The only gift she came with (my guy told me) was a mentrual pad that she used to decorate his bathroom. My guy had to sleep on his couch because he has not seen this girl in months, only to show up red in-between her legs. Tuehm
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Jetland(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

You've just validated the claim that ladies have nothing to offer except s*x.

Saying your presence (p*ssy) is enough for men is a prove that the only thing you have to offer is sex. By going by this, there is no difference between you and the oloshos because they also offer the only thing you have to offer.

4 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by nnamdi640: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:
One spotted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by sparko1(m): 10:15am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:

Considering you can only offer nothing grin

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by LeeSmart: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Anny69:
person go just get up make one controversial post just for likes nd mentions. For how long ma dear?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by LivingSage: 10:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Hoard it fati.
Even our pr!kk u no go see tongue
Jeon:
Lolz, I thought Men need only respect from the "pushing bag"? ,that's some women that are submissive to abuses.

Men need love and care too? why would a hot and tough being need all those childish stuffs ?

It will decrease the hormone that's responsible for masculinity which is testosterone.

Well, I have nothing for Nigerian Men, they aren't worth it. Even pussi unah no go see for my side. Thank God some girls, are cheerful givers that gives vagina.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by justking(m): 10:17am On Dec 26, 2023
Ladies oya, I want to read your comments
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by LivingSage: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2023
Liar!

MeanwhileWhat have we done that bad @emboldened
Jeon:

And that's the only thing a Nigerian man expect from a lady, be it girlfriend, wife, FWB or not. So that's why I said "I can't give anything to them even my vagina, cuz they are not wroth it".

Now listen: I did rather throw away my water than to give it to a thirsty Nigerian man.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by Quebec91(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2023
Mumu of the highest Order
Anny69:
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by ShangTsung000: 10:48am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

Yet we see men that can betray, kill, lose their careers, life savings, properties and life for just to secure a vagina. And you are telling me this.

Lolz, why are you pissed?. It's not a force to have anything doing or giving to useless Nigerian Men.
And aside from sex,what do Nigerian men expect from a relationship or what can Nigerian men offer?. Don't mention money, cuz I make my own money.

I did value you men, if I was lazy and dependent.And again the ugliness among you won't let me to.
IYOO....

Your dad is also one of the USELESS NIGERIAN MEN. I'm so happy about that. Hope you don't give anything to your dad and brothers too so that the circle will be complete.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by ShangTsung000: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

It's obvious you mistake simp Men who always go extra miles to get into your pussy as sane Men?

When you finish ranting, answer the question they asked you.

Aside that your kpekus, what else can you offer?
IYOO....

Niqqa,leave that girl. She's probably craving for little attention

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2023
ShangTsung000:

IYOO....

Niqqa,leave that girl. She's probably craving for little attention

ONYE ANWULU!!!

Obviously bro. I knew she was desperately craving for attention. Next time she'll be ignored
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by ShangTsung000: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Sadly, you have nothing else to offer apart from your pussy just as you've rightly said.

The fact you kept bragging with your pussy actually shows that's the only thing you can offer just as the average Nigerian girl does. You can't even brag with money or houses or achievements, na pussy you dey use brag 😂 like the typical Nigerian girl. Of what value is your pussy to him? What exactly will your kpekus add to his life, will it increase his Bank account? 😂

IYOO...

You really have time. Nigerian girls have nothing to offer. They just lie down and open their smelly pucci with another man's cum inside for you to deposit yours. It's just the cycle. They make their living out of their smelly ragged holes.

ONYE ANWULU!!!
Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by benqo01(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Jeon:

Vagina u say? How is that a gift?

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2023
Gadafii:
simps are menace to the society, they embolden this girls more to be very very entitled

Instead make I send money to girl wey no Dey add value to me, I rather throw it inside gutter or give it to bambiala people

So entitled and yet so unappreciative, before you go hear Wetin you do for me, because of 2k

😂😂

😂 😂

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Boyfriend This December? by StrongAlphMale: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2023
benqo01:

Vagina u say? How is that a gift?

😂 Na wetin I be dey ask the werey be that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will You Forgive A Cheating Girlfriend? / Marriage Proposal On Phone? / Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.