Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December (20074 Views)

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2023
dontrulee:
Na gbola and pregnancy I dey give my girlfriend this Christmas
.. nawaoooo ...see what the harmattan weather has caused for you... weather for two πŸ™„
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by ufotunang: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2023
Can't girls give their boyfriend something ? πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by EMILO2STAY(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:

I sense pain of loneliness and no one to love
you are definitly one of the foolish nigerian men who have no real ambition in life but to please a woman who will not think twice before leaving you for another irrespective of what you have done for her.

I reside in ph. a woman is not my problem, I am currently thinking of what I can achieve next year which is just few days away and not a woman who have nothing to offer but headache and gonorrhea. if you want a woman I will give you two for free if you live in ph.

if you where my kind of guy, ..pussy will not be your problem..so dont think I am lonely or whatever you think. women dey come my way no joke and I reject them seff because they see me as a big boy leaving in a one bedroom flat alone.

you definitely have no experince with women that is why you quote me to say such rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Mcslize: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2023
It's always what are you giving her. Ask yourself if you are a guy, what is she going to give to you? Men are really suffering. They put too much efforts into relationships that they ain't getting anything from order than to give, give and give.

If the lady you're dating currently isn't investing in you the way you invest in her, believe me you, you are just dating yourself.

If as a man, you are the only one always buying, buying and buying things for her, just know that the day both of you have any little disagreement, it won't take her a minute to walk out of the relationship because to her, she has nothing to loose. But you as a man that has invested a lot in her, you will be the one that will find it hard to move on. Why? Because you are the one that invested the most.

The one that invested the most in a relationship is always the one that has less power in a relationship. If she isn't investing in you as much as you do invest in her, she is just using you.

Now, as a man, check your relationship critically, and ask yourself, is your current girlfriend investing in you? Because if you don't make her to invest now, she won't put in efforts to make the relationship work for both of you.

A lady can only take you seriously if she has invested in you. No lady will like to abandon what she has invested in. That's why if any problem arise, they will settle it with you order than just walking away. But the one that hasn't invested anything in you, that doesn't give you things, will find it so easy to leave you when issues arise.

So, men be wise. Make sure any lady you're dating, is giving you things and investing in you just as much as you are investing in her. If not, be ready to be the one with less power and just know she can walk out of the relationship any time she wants cuz she has nothing to lose after all. You that has invested all your life in her has alot to lose, thus you will forever worship her and do her bidding all your life.

Love who loves you. Invest in who invest in you for a well balanced relationship. Don't be used. Stay woke guys for your own peace of mind.

cc: Lurdd

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Mcslize: 4:59pm On Dec 25, 2023
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by maxiuc(m): 5:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Everyday will be December for her if she behaves well and also brings touch of blessings into my life

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KingLion007(m): 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
AsomStructures:
What are the girls going to give their boyfriends this December?
This should be the question coz we have been the one giving from January.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by KingLion007(m): 5:09pm On Dec 25, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
yes o,I don settle my parents already.so i owe nobody anything.Just for me to flex well.I have broken up with all side chicks. grin.we will resume feburary
February?,, remember Valentine dey ooo
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by GreatOchuks: 5:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Plenty love ,, she suppose understand say head burn
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by benqo01(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2023
Giving her a G-string pantiez
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Saviola86: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.

35k for her, 20k for her mom and 10k to be shared between her siblings
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Mcslize: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
Remnant001:
I actually received the sum of 56000naira from my girl friend..have plans to take her out on boxing day.We also have plans to get marry next year.

Now, this is what I was saying in my previous post. This is what we referred to as a lady that is investing in a man. This relationship will be well balanced and will stand the test of time because the lady is investing in the guy which happens to be you just as much as you invest in her by planning to take her out.

Tell me how such a lady will leave you. Ladies never leave what they have invested in.

"Now this is to all the young men out there; that's why I have been sounding it to you guys, as a man, before you should take a relationship with any lady so seriously, check very well if she is investing in you.

If she is not, make her to invest. If she finds it hard giving you things or spending her own money to get you things, brother, do not see any future with such a lady. The relationship will be wreak of selfishness and won't stand the test of time because it's only the man that is investing. Such ladies don't find it hard walking away in the face of any little misunderstanding".

Pls guys, make sure your babe you wish to marry invest in you like this guy's babe. You need to settle down with lady that has your interest at heart and also has the habit of giving you things as she is receiving from you. This will help the relationship to be well balanced and both parties will put in efforts to make it work. But in a situation where the relationship is one sided, that is only you the guy that is giving her things, she doesn't give you as her man, flee from such a lady.

Let's learn from this guy babe. With this, this guy is sure the babe truly wants the best for him.

I am sounding it again and again to every guy out there, if your current babe isn't investing in you, brother have a rethink. Such a relationship will be suffering from parasitism and won't last trust me. Cuz when she finds the next best man, she will end things with you without minding all that you have done for her.

That's why it is good to make your lover to invest in you. In fact, both of you should make it a habit of investing in each other. That's what makes a true relationship.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chicagograduate(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lonestar124:
So some people can have sex with their cousins nawoa..
Some cousins are irresistibly attractive.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Chicagograduate(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2023
My sisters girlfriend no go respect me if I no dey give her money when she need am.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lonestar124: 5:51pm On Dec 25, 2023
Chicagograduate:
Some cousins are irresistibly attractive.
so what is your point, is it advisable to get laid with your cousin?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by nairamaniac: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2023
I would be giving my gf verbal promises and assurances. grin
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by hilaryCU(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2023
Trophy12:
another werey so na your cousin u plan to Bleep . It looks like am the only
one normal in this country, all of u guys are suppose to be in mental health institute cool

What makes you think so?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2023
KingLion007:
February?,, remember Valentine dey ooo
oh,I don forget because I dont care about valentine.that means we will resume by March grin

2 Likes

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Niyi4321: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2023
You mean like put water before you to step on a wet ground kind of things.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by MrCork: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Lurdd:
It is already December
What are you giving your girlfriends this December to make them feel like they're dating someone that loves them, and also feel special, what are you getting them or what are you going to give her. Is it cash or gifts.

Dik, twice!!(no oofensece) angry
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Goalnaldo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 25, 2023
opera1:
Gave my wife 50k
Elder bro 50k
Lost my mom already so the money I supposed to give her I share it thus;
Her close friend 10k
My two sisters 10k each
Sister Inlaw 10k
Nephew 12k.
Nobody give me anything except my landlady that gave me a full chicken πŸ”

Best Xmas for me so far
you did well.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Goalnaldo(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2023
Remnant001:
I actually received the sum of 56000naira from my girl friend..have plans to take her out on boxing day.We also have plans to get marry next year.
her type is rare. Also, when a hunter uses a goat to set trap, he knows what he's expecting cool if you know you know.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by dontrulee: 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2023
ufotunang:
.. nawaoooo ...see what the harmattan weather has caused for you... weather for two πŸ™„

Abi oooo. What harmattan cannot do doesn't exist
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Lurdd: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you are definitly one of the foolish nigerian men who have no real ambition in life but to please a woman who will not think twice before leaving you for another irrespective of what you have done for her.

I reside in ph. a woman is not my problem, I am currently thinking of what I can achieve next year which is just few days away and not a woman who have nothing to offer but headache and gonorrhea. if you want a woman I will give you two for free if you live in ph.

if you where my kind of guy, ..pussy will not be your problem..so dont think I am lonely or whatever you think. women dey come my way no joke and I reject them seff because they see me as a big boy leaving in a one bedroom flat alone.

you definitely have no experince with women that is why you quote me to say such rubbish.
grin grin you will explain till you get tired of explaining, being a loner is indeed hurtful
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by luminouz(m): 7:56pm On Dec 25, 2023
Sharatan:
I got her braces last week and a pair of Nikes yesterday. I haven’t shown her the kicks yet
I’m still going to give her the best give ever πŸ†πŸ’¦ tonight being Christmas night

Then watch her flood like a 🌊

😈
And what did she give you?
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by machote: 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2023
Mcslize:

Now, this is what I was saying in my previous post. This is what we referred to as a lady that is investing in a man. This relationship will be well balanced and will stand the test of time because the lady is investing in the guy which happens to be you just as much as you invest in her by planning to take her out.

Tell me how such a lady will leave you. Ladies never leave what they have invested in.

"Now this is to all the young men out there; that's why I have been sounding it to you guys, as a man, before you should take a relationship with any lady so seriously, check very well if she is investing in you.

If she is not, make her to invest. If she finds it hard giving you things or spending her own money to get you things, brother, do not see any future with such a lady. The relationship will be wreak of selfishness and won't stand the test of time because it's only the man that is investing. Such ladies don't find it hard walking away in the face of any little misunderstanding".

Pls guys, make sure your babe you wish to marry invest in you like this guy's babe. You need to settle down with lady that has your interest at heart and also has the habit of giving you things as she is receiving from you. This will help the relationship to be well balanced and both parties will put in efforts to make it work. But in a situation where the relationship is one sided, that is only you the guy that is giving her things, she doesn't give you as her man, flee from such a lady.

Let's learn from this guy babe. With this, this guy is sure the babe truly wants the best for him.

I am sounding it again and again to every guy out there, if your current babe isn't investing in you, brother have a rethink. Such a relationship will be suffering from parasitism and won't last trust me. Cuz when she finds the next best man, she will end things with you without minding all that you have done for her.

That's why it is good to make your lover to invest in you. In fact, both of you should make it a habit of investing in each other. That's what makes a true relationship.
Reminds me of the girl I went out on a simple date with a while ago. Got the sharwama and she INSISTED she get the ice cream. I was surprised because most Nigerian girls don't like to share the bills on a date lol. I won't lie I was a little bit impressed.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Sharatan(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2023
luminouz:

And what did she give you?

True love, kindness, compassion and understanding.
I can take care of us both so I don’t even need her to gift me anything.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by zedegit: 8:08pm On Dec 25, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Urgent 2K to Spray her Lowcut Hair, today. smiley kiss

I hate spraying of hair. I consider dem irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by opera1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
yusufmurry:

Na man you be

Well done Bruh. God favour your hustle

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by opera1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 25, 2023
Goalnaldo:
you did well.

Thanks
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by zedegit: 8:20pm On Dec 25, 2023
Illegal1:

omoh..........ur cousin??

any man wen get mind fu*ck he own cousin,can as well bleep his own daughter.

E no pass Calabar people. Na their way.
Re: What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December by Switinthemiddle(m): 8:26pm On Dec 25, 2023
i helped her wash her piled up dirty clothes of six months. its frustrating but we manage am like that. thats gift enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / I Cum Too Fast, Please What Will I Do? / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.