Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? (25000 Views)

This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures / Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by nuelnuel: 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2011
It's what our evolution taught us that women with wider waist give birth more easily. There4 whenever a man sees an attractive woman,he looks back.Now guys remember the last time u couldn't hold back urself from approaching a woman after looking at her arse and u know the purpose of life is S and R(survive and replicate) so even if u want the girl 4 her body u could still remember that b/c of her arse ur desire 4 her body gets more intense.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2011
hausa girls even with their hijab and burqa wey dem dey wear u go still see say dem get ikebe but omo go to south and check out the igbo girls and even with the tight jeans wey dem dey wear u no go see any yansh for back.their backside jus dey dry like kpanla grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by jamace(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2011
Highly magnetic, I must confess. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2011
@9ja-ninja
Your friend checks out men's butts? na wa o. I thought it was the height, face and chest that were usually given more priority.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by sleekcm(m): 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
It jingles,bounces and the ladies love to roll it. A guy can't help but appreciate!!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by nnwniger: 5:43pm On Nov 03, 2011
That's the BOTTOM line.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Oba234: 6:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
lol, Men checking out ladies Asses is not universal. Having been around a lot of white people, white guys are more fascinated by breasts. As matter of fact, many of them don't want their women to have big asses. They think it's disgusting and in contrast black guys are fascinated by big breast. Many of them could care less about your breasts.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by stagger: 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
It is how men are wired!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by pkv(m): 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
i personaly do it 2 eyef.u.c.k and appreciate creativity.bsides wat else wuld a man b steal staring without sending a redlyt 2 d lady.dem ma dey stare our flys na so no b crime
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by gascoign1(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
cos we want to d model or spec of d back side so can appreciate d manufacturer
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by lepasharon(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2011
black men are perverts, angry
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Repubocrat(m): 7:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
lepasharon:

Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
lepasharon:

Because undecided
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by vvnowusu: 8:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
As for me, i do it so as to complete the image in mind. As in adding both front and back view to make a whole.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by panmun: 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2011
well nobody is asking the pertinent question here ; have men always looked?
y do they look more now, little guess, women wear more clothing to show them off now, u dont av to wonder how shapely a lady is anymore, its the advertisement now
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by tombeh(m): 10:19pm On Nov 03, 2011
[color=#990000][/color]Even some girls stare @ their follow girls ass talk more of guys
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by franklinjoseph(m): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
Me I like breast die, give me a healthy breast and forget d yansh. Whether smaLl or big yansh na yansh, but small breast no be breast @ all. I dey look yansh because na dere all my hardwork for girl matter dey lead to.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by BigMeat2: 10:37pm On Nov 03, 2011
any red-blooded man is destined to check out the asses, no matter the size or shape
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
I think its normal except u re a virgin boy
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by benjichuks(m): 10:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
[/color] I belive its cos lookin @ d backside is a safer way of checkin her out witout U bein given a funny look!
Wen U start checkin d 4rnt view, she sees U n start makin all sorts of face @ U:weda appreciatin U too, or eyeballin U, or worse still lookin @ U like a pervert!
So d safest way is jx 2 wait till she passes U n den TURN, grin[color=#990000]
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
^^Why hide the fact that I'm checking her out. If she's comfortable with her body, she would appreciate it.
I have no apologies for being a man.

If she wan die because I scope am from front before ein eyes, I sure say many transformers around am dey spark. she fit go hug one.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 12:04am On Nov 04, 2011
How would you like if someone was staring at your crotch because they are human? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 04, 2011
I'd appreciate that she found me attractive enough to do that.

Seriously, It's really not a big deal. Some women just LOVE to get agitated over silly and st00pid things.
I WOULD have an issue with her trying to grab/touch my crotch as it would be likely I don't know her like that.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2011
2buff:

I'd appreciate that she found me attractive enough to do that.

Seriously, It's really not a big deal. Some women just LOVE to get agitated over silly and st00pid things.
I WOULD have an issue with her trying to grab/touch my crotch as it would be likely I don't know her like that.

Of course you would say that you are a man. I am sure sensible women wouldn't cause wahala if the man was simply looking and moving on his business but if the man damn near having an orgasm and grabbing his balls as he is gawking then I can see why the women would "bitchfit". Let be realistic here.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2011
2buff:

Meh, it's her toto. she can do whatever she wants with it.  cheesy
The hornier I make her, the better TBH. either way it's just not a big deal like women make it grin

-------
On another note though, I have always wondered, how a girl u just met can start using style to grope your pecs and biceps (that's right, I know what y'all do when y'all touch us during those "expressive /joke conversations" or "laughs"wink, an equal world would mean a guy can pretty much do the same. grin

But we all know this ain't an equal world wink
Groping a bosom as part of laugh would start one kin' yeye drama like that.

Chicks that touch body parts to get their "point' across are novice and need proper training from professionals. There are ways to let a person know that you are interested and some women were taught touching a man is the faster way minus the sexual parts.

Laughing at your corny and dry jokes and touching your pecs are in the "playertress" book and it works like a charm apparently.

As far as men touching women breasts and asses to prove a point is just down right perversion and desperate.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Chicks that touch body parts to get their "point' across are novice and need proper training from professionals.  There are ways to let a person know that you are interested and some women were taught touching a man is the faster way minus the intimate parts. 

Laughing at your corny and dry jokes and touching your pecs are in the "playertress" book and it works like a charm apparently. 

As far as men touching women bosoms and asses to prove a point is just down right perversion and desperate. 

You mean "Playette". 

At least we agree that the game is not equal for both and that women who also grope tend to not be looked down on unlike their male counterparts who are often slapped/ cussed out/ shurned in general. According to you, you even called the female gropers "playertresses" (playettes).

surely even u can see how one-sided it is  grin
I'm not saying I wanna start groping random female strangers as that is just weird, but my point is just that women pretty much do whatever the heck they want to do in this field without the consequences a guy would encounter.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Nov 04, 2011
2buff:

You mean "Playette". 

At least we agree that the game is not equal for both and that women who also grope tend to not be looked down on unlike their male counterparts who are often slapped/ cussed out/ shurned in general. According to you, you even called the female gropers "playertresses" (playettes)

Playertress.  Playertress are female version of player.   Female gropers are hoes or groupies.  Big difference suga.   wink Touching and groping a man is desperate as I stated previously there are much better ways to get a man's attention. Professionals know what i am talking about. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 12:46am On Nov 04, 2011
2buff:

You mean "Playette". 

At least we agree that the game is not equal for both and that women who also grope tend to not be looked down on unlike their male counterparts who are often slapped/ cussed out/ shurned in general. According to you, you even called the female gropers "playertresses" (playettes)

Playertress.  Playertress are female version of player.   Female gropers are hoes or groupies.  Big difference suga.   wink Touching and groping a man is desperate as I stated previously there are much better ways to get a man's attention. Professionals know what i am talking about. smiley
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by HISchild: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2011
Humbly, yet very truly (exhorting), "Hell and destruction are never full; so the eyes of man are never satisfied." Prov 27:20. "For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes,
and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
” - 1 Jn 2:16-17. "And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: it is better for thee to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire." -Matt 18:9 (also Matt_5:28)

so my brothas, we pray for GOD's strength to "Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee." - Pro_4:25
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Decryptor(m): 1:38am On Nov 04, 2011
lepasharon:

Another "nyashless" chick grumbling.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.