Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? (24998 Views)

This Is For The Men-check Out What The Ladies Mean When Dey Send Those Pictures / Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or / How To Get A Man To Ask You Out (ladies Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .And who says Obama dey look yansh? He was only admiring the footwear, to buy for his daughters o jare!. . . [/size]
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2011
Just because Obama and his sidekick looks at the yansh doesn't mean YOU HAVE TO.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
I am also very guilty of this offence. no matter how much I try not to look I just find myself looking. I guess it is nature.

badmrkt:

cus there lyes hidden treasures.don't ask wht treasures,cus i ain't got no clues.
i'll ask my H.R when nxt she passes my office,perhaps she'll know.

not a very good idea.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Nov 03, 2011
Emmh i don blame u guys jare sometimes if d packaging of d baca is screaming messi na to turn bless d baca wiv ur Iris o grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by 9icelag: 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2011
dazangel11:

Why do ladies wear clothes that reveal the cleavages of their Bottom, ?
Gbam ! its done intentionally to cause confusion. good or bad we will look in order to assess and award marks smiley
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Koolking(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
dazangel11:

Why do ladies wear clothes that reveal the cleavages of their Bottom,  ?

Your profile pix, is that really you? I was just checking out. mehn, you are burning HOT
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by polokor60(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2011
:p
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by PrinceLat(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
honestly,hmmmmmmmm lets see, i think its more like when u dont have signal on ur phone and suddenly, u c full bar, then u are in a rush to qucikly make that call, lol, when a dude is walking and a bootylicious lady passes him, it immediately sends a message to his membrane something like "signal available" then bro, u got to size it up,more like, damn **omo c that thing**
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Fireson: 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
yeah! its allowed, grin
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by ZE: 2:18pm On Nov 03, 2011
not only yansh.

men equally look/admire well packaged full breasted chiks
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Basics007: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2011
@OP. They -i dont do it- do it with the intention of imagining how the "thing" would look like unwrapped!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by ak47mann(m): 2:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
most of these girls put fake pictures  cheesy cheesy be proud of your looks, show us how sexy and beautiful you are. IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR A CHICK to be getting  good compliments cool cool i think is a powerful thing kiss
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by sammyke(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
because dat is where d treasure dey
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 03, 2011
I check to see if there are any menstrual stains. U see i have a good reason.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by MrsChima1(f): 2:42pm On Nov 03, 2011
Men makes me sick. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Gbenge77(m): 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2011
Ok,many ladies in Nigeria wear extremely tight skirts ,which reveal their panty lines .And i think this is against fashion/dressing etiquette and i have never seen that in the US.Seriously,Nigerian ladies have got some catching up to do,fashion wise.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by EvilBrain1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2011
Its an example of evolutionary sex selection. Guys are programmed to look out for certain traits when evaluating a potential mate. bööbs and ynash give a crude idea of a woman's hormonal and fertility status. Also a big ynash indicates a wide pelvis meaning her babies are less likely to get stuck and suffocate during childbirth.

Its like the human version of peacock feathers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by emmke(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
i love women with big as.ses and i enjoy watching the as.ses. There lie the treasure(s).
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by lekyar(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2011
ElmA, :

I think its sexy! Let them stare all they want. As long as they dont touch. Its fine by me. smiley

One word, wow!!!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by smokeyupu(m): 3:00pm On Nov 03, 2011
Dear all,

It's a "natural instinct" to want a second better look at the specimen and has nothing to do with being a cssanova as many will be thinking.

Its' always better to look and free your mind than to pretend, go your way like a nice fellow and later have wet dreams. Ladies are wonderfully made in different shapes, colours, sizes and can make or mar a man depending on how, where and when you met her.

A woman approaching you from the front might be busty and all firm but just satisfy your curiosity(which killed the cat though I dont know how) you need to take a second look and give glory to God for the masterpiece you just viewed.

So guys!! Please feel free to look cos I can assure you that ladies also look at our backsides(with style) when an opportunity presents it self.

As for me, I intend to keep viewing till I become a clergy.

Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by infogenius(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2011
I had thought about this a few days ago. Infact it is getting more embarrassing now with the way our ladies dress.I only feel it runs in the blood and the mind is programmed to do just that even if the chick no fine."Just turn ur neck and see" as almost every man does it.

Many have caused accidents on our roads while staring through the mirror to look at a dry bum that they will never touch even with their wife sitting beside them.And some have had their homes broken cause of this nasty habit.

It calls for real deliverance as God is delivering me from that curse.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Talking(m): 3:16pm On Nov 03, 2011
I think it's just nature, cos girls also check out guys assets as they stroll by e.g their muscles, chest, butts and most attimes their "major man" grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by teeflak(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
This is because men are moved by the eye gates-what do I see; while women as you know are moved by the ear gates-What do I hear!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by ideylaff: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2011
That pic about Obama checking the girl out was not as it seemed to be in the pic, see video below,

its bn going around for years now. LOL,  Talk about a picture telling a diffrent story. LOL  cheesy

Sarchozy was the one looking at the babes bum,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTqNqNL548&feature=related

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wTqNqNL548&feature=player_detailpage[/flash]
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by collinsJn(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2011
And Job SAID " FAR BE IT 4RM ME 2 LOOK @ ANY MAIDEN TWICE.       It's a SIN.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Pain(m): 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2011
I'm Guilty As Charged.
I Cant Help Looking At Asses. It's One of My Compulsive Disorders. I Just Love Round Bubble B*tts.

Maybe Its Because My First G-Friend Was The Best Bubble B On Campus & Till Date? Somebody Please Help Me!
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by jerricho(m): 3:36pm On Nov 03, 2011
First and foremost, I'm a proud bootyologist. Secondly, a good NYASH must be looked at--with no hesitation! If you ask me, I think lightning & thunder first occured when God formed Eve's backside.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by onmyown(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2011
well fela anikulapo kuti said it all that nyash is a very important 'pataki' matter. need i say more.
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Decryptor(m): 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Men makes me sick.   undecided

I think it's because yours is flat and no man including your hussy looks at it at all (no offense) undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by Jencejyde(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2011
ElmA, :

I think its sexy! Let them stare all they want. As long as they dont touch. Its fine by me. smiley

Its a lie, did you just say ^^^^^^, ejo eba mi wa igo oju mi? (Need my glasses) grin grin

Mrs, Chima:

Men makes me sick. undecided

My sista why nah, *coughs sacarstically* But you know you need us (Men oh not boys), afterall without a man there cant be a woman, Chikena!.abi se mo puro ni? (Am i lying?)

@ Topic, by virtue of being the only Oluomo One, 007 aka Jidoskopi, (Ha good old days, grin grin grin), I believe i can say with all confidence *adjusting my agabada* That it is simply a matter of reflex, Hmmm emi ni mo sobe grin grin grin You see we must look at any asset that passes by and give time duration to anyone that meets our requirements, heheheheh, se en gbadun mi grin grin grin, We usually have between 0 seconds to 2 mins, if you meet standards we will drop our specs low to check it out even in the hot sun but if its the other way round we just put our faces up and continue what we are doing jare,

Just a pity i can't translate Newton's law of motion into yoruba, i would have ultimately provided the equation which when solved will lead to the answer in a scientific way, So you see, emm ladies (ema binu siwa jare) dont mind us jare, we sha must comply to standards. Abi kini mowi?
Re: Why Do Men Check Out Ladies' Asses? by UyiIredia(m): 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2011
I don't check out their a$$ses I check out their bõõbs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My boyfriend Says He Has "PLAN B" Is he cheating? / Why Should A Husband Be Doing This To His Wife? (pics)!!! / On Saggy Boobs And 'loose' Vaginas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.