Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,821 members, 7,813,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (40004 Views)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
The man has transferred his marital problem to the son. Emeka Ike must be a wicked husband and father at the same time

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by StrongAlphMale: 11:29am On Dec 27, 2023
The woman has Manipulated the boy into hating his father

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by eliwa47(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Fear women, am sure she had poison the mind of all her Children against their father. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by PHIPEX(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
You want to fight your father in public? Shame

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by winner37(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2023
Family issues could ruined everything down in a second

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by dollar124(m): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
The boy is clearly a fool that has been brainwashed by her mother. When he eventually becomes a father then he will understand his current level of stupidity

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ukaface(f): 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
And the guy fine ooo
Chai

I think Emeka Ike is bipolar
Or maybe he is depressed
Or maybe he is just a victim
Or maybe he needs to give his life to Jesus🤣🤣
Or maybe he just doesn’t have sense
Or maybe 😏🤷🏽‍♀️what do I know sef….

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by searchlight: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
Can anyone tell me one advantage of a man over a woman in that criminal union called marriage? Just one.
Emeka Ike might still be paying child's support and at the end of the day would be hated by the children he born and raised.

That's how bad marriage maltreats men.

13 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by buJu234: 11:31am On Dec 27, 2023
when i was younger, i used to dislike my late dad because of his treatment of my mother

but when i grew up to man, i felt sorry for my action because now i really know what women can do

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Omotonsho(m): 11:32am On Dec 27, 2023
Should i call this a social media freedom or Freedom of speech...
I wish you can hear me, Try not be too confrontational to any of your parent openly..
Social media No dey forget ooo.. They will shade you when things go south..
Mothers will always make you feel they are better or they have been victimized.. Though you may not understand until you get to the stage where you started having girl friend and when you get married... I wish there was no rift between the both parent that will warrant all this drama sha..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ukaface(f): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
Posts here be like
Guys : the woman brainwashed the kids
Ladies: The man is wicked

🤣🤣confusion no go kee Una

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ukaface(f): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
buJu234:
when i was younger, i used to dislike my late dad because of his treatment of my mother

but when i grew up to man, i felt sorry for my action because now i really know what women can do
So your mum was the problem?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by SmartyPants(m): 11:33am On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

I wonder how a fight between a man and his wife becomes "our" affairs from the perspective of the child? A man is talking about losing all he worked for and all his son can say is stop talking about our affairs publicly, in other words, stop putting my mother to shame.

Read between the lines.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by scrupulousblog: 11:34am On Dec 27, 2023
This family needs healing and have to be reunited. It does no one any good when a family I divided. They need to come together and make peace.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ukaface(f): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2023
dollar124:
The boy is clearly a fool that has been brainwashed by her mother. When he eventually becomes a father then he will understand his current level of stupidity
I don’t think there’s anything like brainwashing
Kids would eventually grow up to know the truth and see things for themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Vinnie2000(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
Coolsat:
Gender war Oya make una start 😂😂😂

I no dy chook mouth for family matters kos the real truth is between them and God.

👍👍.

Only an Unwise person takes side.

Most Couple who Quarell Publicly Never Reveal the MAIN ISSUE that caused their misunderstanding.😏😏

They allow social media Users to take sides and fool themselves. 😕🙁

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by josite: 11:35am On Dec 27, 2023
if indeed he sent the email below to his son,then the man is the most unfortunate fellow on the face of the earth.and i dont even want to know what the child must have done or said .
“The next morning I create ten minutes film. He sent mail to me, it’s not the first time, he had always sent mail to insult me. He said, ‘you’re doing music, you will never prosper. Don Jazzy will never see you. If I see you on the side of the road, I will spit on you"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by IkemChris(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2023
The media should stay off this family please...Why do we present family issues in public like this?... everyone in one point or the other have family issues... why make theirs a topic for national consumption.. Emeka ike is not bad neither is his wife or son... they are all just having a misunderstanding...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by tollyboy5(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

You later use your real picture. YOu no Bad wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Nickymichy(m): 11:38am On Dec 27, 2023
Why are these people bringing their family problems to social media for God sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Vinnie2000(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2023
ukaface:

So your mum was the problem?

Did he say that?

You ladies always want to side the Female Gender in Good and Nonsense. undecided

Every Wise person shouldn't take side in this Emeka Ike and his Wife issue. smiley

Both will NEVER tell the real reasons of their Misunderstanding. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Angelfrost(m): 11:39am On Dec 27, 2023
Emeka Ike and his Ex are a disgrace to parenthood!

They take blames equally for whatever psychological and emotional damage that befalls those kids.

It's okay to fall out of love with your partner, but you must protect your kids from it all.

...And every child growing into adulthood should make effort to isolate himself or herself from the toxicity and negativity of divorced parents... It can mess with your head and destiny.

This young man should have a rethink, forgive his father, and find his peace.

My two cents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by obesse: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Why dis boy come mumu like this?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Godoverevery: 11:40am On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

So calling his father names and insulting him while the mother sit beside during the interview is what ??

You actually the slowpoke here if that normal to you.

9 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Hotzone(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2023
It’s painful to be a father with a wic Ked woman whom you labored for yet she was able to portray u as wicked man to the world, conscripted ur children against u from tender age when they really needs a father figure, such a selfie woman

8 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Jayhome24: 11:41am On Dec 27, 2023
Marrying a bad woman as wife is worst than going to hell fire it is better you go to hell than marrying a bad woman.

Young man your papa na your papa, Chris Okotie is not your father and will never be I bet you will regret your foolishness very soon.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by obesse: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Why dis boy come mumu like dis?

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness
so if your parents are fighting, you won't meddle in the fight? Swear that you're not a mummy's boy.
Hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by qtx(m): 11:43am On Dec 27, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source:
https://punchmetro.com/im-dead-to-my-father-says-emeka-ikes-son/
The wise will keep their private lives and family issues out of the media especially social media. Everyone learn from this. There are some marriages still rolling on with more complicated issues than what Ike's family have, but because social media do not have the news, the marriages are still good. Keep your family/marriage issues out of the social media especially. Emeka spoke too much about the issues, and the more you speak the more the social media will help you propagate both what you mentioned and what you did not there complicating the matters the more.

Sometimes, silence offers the most efficient opinion in an argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by tollyboy5(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2023
ukaface:

I don’t think there’s anything like brainwashing
Kids would eventually grow up to know the truth and see things for themselves.
People are not critical and practical about decision and choices. Once you're programmed to think in one direction you might grow old to remain like that except some extra forces forces you to reconsider and think otherwise.

I use to be my mile closest trusty and supporter until i decided to give myself sense and noticed everyone one had their flaws.
My understanding of women will help me choose a good wife. The woman is so stvpid to have entangled her son into she and her husband foolishness.

Foolish parents will find it difficult to raise kids that are more objective in nature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Animegirl(f): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

So calling his father names and insulting him while the mother sit beside during the interview is what ??

You actually the slowpoke here if that normal to you.

Would this had happened if the father was man enough to settle issues in private? Unintelligent man like you
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Astra101: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

This guy no know anything

A life without a father figure is tough for an average male child, no one to guide u firsthand about life.

No matter what, he shouldnt have take sides

Why go full force with one when u can have the two and and u do not neccesarily show equal love to them

But to Evolutionary Biologists, this rant his useless, the aim of a man is to keep pouring his gene into the pool and whether he later recognises them as his children or not is immaterial...Just spread your gene, move on and forget about it. Nature will take care of that

@ the boldest, please delete it. This gives me unpleasant memories. Please delete this part for a safe and sane society🙏🙏🙏

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Morocco Maduka Buried In Anambra (Photos) / Birthday Cake D'banj Got From Beat-99.9FM Yesterday(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.