Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael (40018 Views)

'my Father Is An Idiot'- Emeka Ike Son, Michael Blows Hot ( Video, Picture) / "My Baby’s Now A Man" - Omotola Gushes On Her Son Michael, On His 19th Birthday / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Basicend: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2023
bigcasava1:
Every husband should make sure their wives are not emotionally attached to their children especially the boys, this is where they are being deceived thinking their mother love them more than their father. Fight it

Absolutely true.

I have a practical experience.

Later in life, the boy will realize that most of the narratives his mother shared with him we're one-sided and not completely true.

I am sorry to say this truth, women are often not logical in the ways and narratives.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by chatinent: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2023
I know these kinds of fathers; devils with their family but always playing Saint outside.

They always need someone to blame for their failures.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sylve11: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2023
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

This guy no know anything

A life without a father figure is tough for an average male child, no one to guide u firsthand about life.

No matter what, he shouldnt have take sides

Why go full force with one when u can have the two and and u do not neccesarily show equal love to them

But to Evolutionary Biologists, this rant his useless, the aim of a man is to keep pouring his gene into the pool and whether he later recognises them as his children or not is immaterial...Just spread your gene, move on and forget about it. Nature will take care of that

Ah! You be bedsheets? shocked cool
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Beremx(f): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
The woman has Manipulated the boy into hating his father
Emeka Ike himself manipulated his son to hate him. Why would Emeka for more than 10years deprive his ex-wife from seeing his kids? The boy has found the truth and decided to stick to his mother

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lanre316: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
You are angry at your father for bringing your family issue to the public place, next thing you do is disgrace your father in the same public place? Is your head correct?

May you get a wife like your mother who will turn your children against you, maybe then you will get sense and beg your father's forgiveness and blessings

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Basicend: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
dollar124:
The boy is clearly a fool that has been brainwashed by her mother. When he eventually becomes a father then he will understand his current level of stupidity

Very very true.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lexy2014: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Sometimes Nigerian Men scare the hell out of me. They say "when a child is good it is the father, but once the child is bad the mother takes all the insult" you men are quick to insult women but you forget the roles you played while raising your kids.

Sir, with all due respect you're unintelligent. How does getting married to a bad woman relates with what the son said? That he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private.

so he was unhappy with "his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" and then he decided to "come out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private" just to "condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private". am I correct?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by judedwriter(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Jayhome24:
Marrying a bad woman as wife is worst than going to hell fire it is better you go to hell than marrying a bad woman.

Young man your papa na your papa, Chris Okotie is not your father and will never be I bet you will regret your foolishness very soon.

Unfortunately beauty is skin deep.

Marriage is deeper than just beauty but character is what determines it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Xinox: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Hmm, I won't judge the young man but he disgusted me by publicly disowning his father. Do you have any idea what your father has gone through? Go back and correct that interview on air

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Bluntemperor: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
so by going to the public to denigrate his father in the public is the best way to register his displeasure right, he can't have a decent talk in private with his dad?
The boy is badly raised. How dare you correct your father in public

You have oil in your head,bro!
This kind of mindset can sometimes linked to the way the Mother might have spoken carelessly against the Father!
But that is not the best way to raise a Family!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by MossLuv: 11:47am On Dec 27, 2023
Rapmoney:

Source:
https://punchmetro.com/im-dead-to-my-father-says-emeka-ikes-son/

Even from movies you deduced the kind of character Emeka Ike possessed. Too lousy!! He can not even protect his own family. At this morden age which reasonable man will lay course on his child? Too primitive.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Osanoghodua1: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Children! Children! Children! They don't understand how powerful God has made the fathers. Never join your parents fight, when they're long gone, curses will rule the earth. Just a single word of blessing from Isaac to Jacob made the generation of Esau to become Edom that's not even known today. Just a single word of Your'e my first son, the Excellency of my strength but unstable as water, you shall not prosper on Reuben today, the house of Judah produced the King and the Messiah. Don't curse your father and your mother. Learn to to be humble until help comes from above.

This generation curse their father and best their mothers and buy them big cars and houses and think their children won't do worst to them. Unto the wicked, God will be wicked to them too.

You don't have the singular right to correct your father in the public, just a single word of your father can end your destiny. God has made it so. Check Noah and his grand son, he couldn't curse his direct son cos God has placed a blessing on them while entering the ark.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Basicend: 11:48am On Dec 27, 2023
buJu234:
when i was younger, i used to dislike my late dad because of his treatment of my mother

but when i grew up to man, i felt sorry for my action because now i really know what women can do

Exactly same experience. You are right.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Donedeal1(m): 11:48am On Dec 27, 2023
Very soon he will also become a father.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Godoverevery: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Animegirl:

Would this had happened if the father was man enough to settle issues in private? Unintelligent man like you

Firstly try focus on getting a degree cos it clear you still a teenager.

My mistake was Firstly not checking your profile before engaging you.

Nah me quote person wey mama and papa still dey feed.....it will never happen again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by lexy2014: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

ok so "he condemned his father coming out to the public saying issues which are meant to be in private".

so how did he do the condemnation? did he do it in private or in public?
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by faceland: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Anyway, if you disgrace your family, you disgrace yourself (even if you are now enemies).
Whoever thinks he is mocking the other alone, is also shaming themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Xmen149(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2023
Birdbyrde440:

The father is a drug Addict. Heroin drug Addict.

Story still not clear...if someone is a druggie you try and find him help. When all that fails you can then distance yourself.

When you have done all of that and he tries playing the victim card then you defend yourself and close the matter.

Even if he is a druggie and you are leaving have some decency to leave things for him and go fend for your self,the court will make sure he pays all fees relating to the kids.

Now it all looks like a trap that someone will come into your life,.the very moment environment, situation,life messes you up they take the advantage and swipe you clean.....tell me a hard working man that will remaining mentally stable after such hardwork grim loss.

Besides children don't meddle in their parents affairs,YES! (Let no man put asunder includes everyone). If he can't find out the truth or seek for peace he should keep quiet and face front..after all,no son will ever see evil in their mother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Britishpea: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

Like an African Proverbs says "when 2 elephants fight, it's the grass that bears the brunt"

But he’s also in the same public saying things.
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by bentenny(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
This is how Emeka lost his first family because of the decisions he made in the past!
When marrying a wife find out if she will be a good mother and a role model to your children!
This one from his appearance is lost and gone!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by correctguy101(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness

The joke will be on him soon enough...

After all he's a man too..

Not to excuse Emeka's contribution to this nonsense situation, the boy's a total slowpoke...

Even grown-ups are careful with involving in marriage wahala let alone this misled juvenile, with his emotions all over the place....

If e pay the woman to teach her son hate to his own biological father, make she continue...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Angelfrost(m): 11:50am On Dec 27, 2023
kerry57:
Can this boy stop talking on the social space. I don't think his father would have told him whatever he told him if he was acting right and not as a mummy dummy.

The worst that can happen to a family is a divided family where a mother will brain wash a child that was trained by a man into believing that his or her father is an enemy. That is what we see in most cases of broken home.

That brainwashing part just makes no sense...!

No matter how much you grow to hate your former husband or wife, why sow the seeds of that hatred in the kids' hearts against him or her?!!

Why disorganize and conflict their lives like that?!!

A broken home doesn't have to produce broken, angry and conflicted children.

A lot of these men and women didn't go through these with their own parents, yet they put their kids through it.

It's selfish and unfair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Coolsat(m): 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Basicend:

Absolutely true.

I have a practical experience.

Later in life, the boy will realize that most of the narratives his mother shared with him we're one-sided and not completely true.

I am sorry to say this truth, women are often not logical in the ways and narratives.

Guy has been living with the father just recently reunited with the mum and the first thing he told his mom was that he hate his father, I think the boy is traumatized and didn't have good experience and moment all the while he lived with the dad. May God heal them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by MossLuv: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2023
Xinox:
Hmm, I won't judge the young man but he disgusted me by publicly disowning his father. Do you have any idea what your father has gone through? Go back and correct that interview on air

Did you read the whole story or you are just reacting to the caption?
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Lamasta(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2023
One day you too will become a father and you will understand what your father passed through....

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by tollyboy5(m): 11:52am On Dec 27, 2023
Beremx:
so if your parents are fighting, you won't meddle in the fight? Swear that you're not a mummy's boy.
Hypocrite
Lol, as for me wen i was younger, i was slow but i think my understanding of things were outstanding grin. If my parents were having issues i continue with my activities or see it as a golden opportunity to run outside the gate to play.
I don't understand adult argument and I'm not the one that will settle adult issue.
When i come back home to eat my mum will tell me stories that will make me take side with her but still not intervene grin.
Now that I'm older i don't take side with anyone or get myself involved in rubbish.

Only a foolish mother will entangle her wonderful innocent children with foolish issues involving her and her foolish husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by BadBradley: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
fidelmarshal199:

Did you read the post at all? The boy was only protesting with his father for making their private affairs public. which I think it's right.

you're the one who needs to read the post again .

The boy is foolish and no true son dictates to the father or speak that way the fool does.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by ukaface(f): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Did he say that?

You ladies always want to side the Female Gender in Good and Nonsense. undecided

Every Wise person shouldn't take side in this Emeka Ike and his Wife issue. smiley

Both will NEVER tell the real reasons of their Misunderstanding. sad
See me see Christmas wahala
I asked a simple question, how is that taking sides?
Na you I ask?

Hiaaaa
Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by Fuckyoumod: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
Pierohandsome:
Look at how marrying a bad wife can make one lose his family.

The boy foolishly meddled into marital issues that has nothing to do with him. Who advised him to start fighting his father simply because he wants to prove love to his mother? That is foolishness
and his father said " he will not prosper". This a curse that this foolish can never escape from.

He better run to his father for forgiveness and lifting of that curse.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by obesse: 11:53am On Dec 27, 2023
Fear these vagina pipo!
Dem fit manipulate anybody for this world.
Since the day vagina pipo entered this world, everything don pafuka!

4 Likes

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by sylve11: 11:54am On Dec 27, 2023
bigcasava1:
Every husband should make sure their wives are not emotionally attached to their children especially the boys, this is where they are being deceived thinking their mother love them more than their father. Fight it

Hmmm cool

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Dead To My Father' - Emeka Ike's Son, Michael by spiSeyi: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2023
I watched his interview and that of his ex-wife, and all I can say is that Emeka is a narcissist. Anyone who keeps a record of wrong and speaks badly about their exes are sheep in Wolve's skin undecided . During the interview, his wife was feeling reluctant to speak ill of him while Emeka eager to speak evil of his children's mother. Emeka talks too much and he took advantage of the woman meekness

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dillish Mathews Shares Sultry Photo / Okey Bakassi Throws Shade At Buhari / Old Photo Of Flavour And Patoranking Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.